Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,009 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3926912 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
Geezeem:
Wow..... What a night/morning

Had to turn in, but watched enough of the juice

So spin doctors don't come and sell adulterated stories grin

I liked it all.....it's NICE

Oh......I do hope both stays today for my viewing pleasure tongue

If you saw the way I concentrated on the thing eh! I was hearing words, reading body language, listening for nuances, reading the messages from the eyes. everything! I did not even want to come to Nairaland to update and lose any part of the drama... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
What rubbish is this bang bang talking sef? Useless old ugly witch

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:
What rubbish is this bang bang talking sef? Useless old ugly witch
Sorry sir,you said tobi is trending for the wrong reasons.how else should he have reacted because me and you know that tobi is the only one that can tolerste her in that house? Even though he dates trashy girls(there may be world class to him),i believe there better than ceec character wise.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
MamBi:

If you saw the way I concentrated on the thing eh! I was hearing words, reading body language, listening for nuances, reading the messages from the eyes. everything! I did not even want to come to Nairaland to update and lose any part of the drama... smiley

Kikikikikikikikik......i feel you sis

I no wan hear them say them say.... grin

That your pickin though....

Honestly there are moments I look pass her character,

Her face and see right into her soul ....there's a clash of

Values, expectations and who this child wants to be....

Her definition of what a woman is and should be is flawed

Her knowledge of gender roles is wack too

But I won't write her off.....Tobi is a lesson she needed to learn

They both will be fine grin

But I no go lie.....the thing sweet me shege shege

Ceece to STAY !

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
senatordave1:
[s]
Sorry sir,you said tobi is trending for the wrong reasons.how else should he have reacted because me and you know that tobi is the only one that can tolerste her in that house? Even though he dates trashy girls(there may be world class to him),i believe there better than ceec character wi[/s]se.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
So Mimi is saying that he might be evicted tonight, that unlike other people he's up with, that he doesn't belong to the entertainment industry.

Awwwwww, if only you knew kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
Just read someone's post complaining that the good deeds of housemates are not reported

Like Yo, thought U saw it all, Yo. Why didnt u updated it?
Were U barred from updating or u paid someone to update U?

YHOOO, I LEGIT THINK U ARE AN INGRATE.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
77up:
I said this b4 dat cunning ,carrotdick, 2minutes indomie vegetable boy likes cee C here yesterday grin, he's only trying to scatter them first and unfurtenately oga pilot is pained as they are still together grin chai trust me , nikker is not happy grin .

fool will jump on ceebi matter and the moment other come into mina, war go start grin

Miracle doesn't like cee c he's indifferent about her and mind u mina relationship is much different from ceebi. Ceebi is toxic and doesn't do tobi much good wen he gets carried away with cee c. Cee c likes total attention given to her and tobi can provide dat at his own expense. Does dat mean miracle hates cee c? No, he can play the game with cee c bt i think he has tobi's back to a large extent and gives him very good advice. He reminds me of a frnd I have.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ceec even hid tobi's payporte party dress in her bag.when would her madness end?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
Geezeem:

Ceece to STAY
!

Thanks for this, a lot of people are quick to judge...This forum made me concentrate on this girl because of the massive hate on her, but I was able to look beyond everything and saw a different side of her that I could relate with coz I am a woman....tbh BB house is not a fun place 2 be o...I respect every housemate there for being able to put their life out there for everyone one to Judge.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

LMAO, when last did you party 1990.
Rocking is very common in clubs, if you've ever been to one, you'll know it doesn't matter who you rock is long as you go back to your boy or girl after the party.
YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO DEFEND MIRACLE..

MIRACLE ONLY COMPLAIN WHEN CEE-C IS WITH TOBI, BUT WILL NEVER SAY ANYTHING WHEN SHE IS WITH HIM..
JUST LOOK AT THE WAY MIRACLE WAS ENJOYING CEE-C'S ASS..
WHAT DOES YOUR MIRACLE WANT? HE IS OBVIOUSLY TIRED OF NINA'S PUSSY... NOW FLIRTING WITH ANTO, CEE-C AND IFU.. IS THIS ONE A FRIEND? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
oshe11:
Just read someone's post complaining that the good deeds of housemates are not reported

Like Yo, thought U saw it all, Yo. Why didnt u updated it?
Were U barred from updating or u paid someone to update U?

YHOOO, I LEGIT THINK U ARE AN INGRATE.
Tell them kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Honestly, I see LIFU LEAVING....
BIGGIE WOULD NOT WANNA LOSE CEEC OR TOBI RIGHT NOW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

MIRACLE ONLY COMPLAIN WHEN CEE-C IS WITH TOBI, BUT WILL NEVER SAY ANYTHING WHEN SHE IS WITH HIM..
WHAT DOES YOUR MIRACLE WANT? HE IS OBVIOUSLY TIRED OF NINA'S PUSSY... NOW FLIRTING WITH ANTO AND CEE-C.. IS THIS ONE A FRIEND? cheesy

your all caps is a tad distracting though.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
oshe11:
Honestly, I see LIFU LEAVING....

BIGGIE WOULD NOT WANNA LOSE CEEC OR TOBI RIGHT NOW
I know the pair leaving grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:
I wish miracle can absolutely absolve himself from Tobi's drama.
Do we have a benin person here, we need to send him a message with a bird!

Are you not a Nigerian? Represent your state by flying with the message to SA.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
jaxxy:

Miracle doesn't like cee c he's indifferent about her and mind u mina relationship is much different from ceebi. Ceebi is toxic and doesn't do tobi much good wen he gets carried away with cee c. Cee c likes total attention given to her and tobi can provide dat at his own expense. Does dat mean miracle hates cee c? No, he can play the game with cee c bt i think he has tobi's back to a large extent and gives him very good advice. He reminds me of a frnd I have.
YEA, ADVISING TOBI WHILE ENJOYING CEE-C'S ASS... VERY GOOD ADVICE INDEED!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
freshboi88:

So if u b girl, and a girl is trying to paint a picture is something tht didn't happen, saying u touched her inappropriately, wen u know say nah she first start d move, u will be forming matured and keep kwayet

Na the same thing we dey talk, ogbeni. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenjezebel: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHAT DOES YOUR MIRACLE WANT? HE IS OBVIOUSLY TIRED OF NINA'S PUSSY... NOW FLIRTING WITH ANTO, CEE-C AND IFU.. IS THIS ONE A FRIEND? cheesy
Cee cee basically sat on him that day LMAO, he later got up and left the seat for her, yesterday he warned her to stop squeezing his ass , which she refused and still went on to molest him.
All through the party cee cee was thrusting her stiff waist to any boy that cared ,why won't miracle get his share from the free giver? grin

Your dickgree holder is clearly in need of action.

The virgin mother who has never had sex in her life yet there are millions of men that said they've banged her.

A lawyer that can't complete a sentence is that one a lawyer, she should stick to the profession she knows best, grabbing dicks of unsuspecting men grin

Let her be careful though, STIs like HPV genital warts and herpes can be spread even without penetration.
Even our immaculate virgin mother is not immune.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:
So Mimi is saying that he might be evicted tonight, that unlike other people he's up with, that he doesn't belong to the entertainment industry.

Awwwwww, if only you knew kiss

I can't wait to see his face when Ebuka announces that he's safe. My pilot! The man after my baby's heart! YumMi! kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sartorius(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
Na who get wahala pass for the house? Double wahala.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:
Same here
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
Queenjezebel:

I hope its ceelo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2018
senatordave1:
Ceec even hid tobi's payporte party dress in her bag.when would her madness end?

When was that, I probably missed that part

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
alarmednigerian:

Thanks for this, a lot of people are quick to judge...This forum made me concentrate on this girl because of the massive hate on her, but I was able to look beyond everything and saw a different side of her that I could relate with coz I am a woman....tbh BB house is not a fun place 2 be o...I respect every housemate there for being able to put their life out there for everyone one to Judge.

I wish more people could do this... And not just for Cee'c alone. There are many in that house who are intriguing to watch and understand... But I guess we all have different entertainment levels.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Geezeem:

Ceece to STAY !

Thats it right there in bold. That is how she got a hold of me. I just keep seeing that soul.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
This one that camera is focusing on tolex,it seems there would be evicted.its ok so that ceec would be alienated and tobi go and flex alex
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Giel:

Yeah that's just how he was looking at it.
I found that very uncaring.
don't mind him but we shouldn't blame him too much though, its a competition afterall
But lolu did smtg nice yday that endeared him to me...such a nice young man. I don't know if you watched the part WHR ifu was getting really high in the party and started removing her gown small small. Lolu went to her and whispered to her to probably stop and wear her gown properly (didn't hear what he said, just assuming) and she immediately put it on properly. Somebody else myt have cheered her to completely remove the whole thing but lolu didnt
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
So the Plumber who fixes his PIPE into butt HOLEs wanted Ceebi to fight by choosing not to seperate them?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1864) (1865) (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.