Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883764 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ibk03:

U team miracle fans need to wake up and smell the coffee..

Nina is baggage!!
Tobi Is baggage!!

How can Mito defeat Ceelo with just 4%...
Meagre 4%!!!!
If with support from Nina, Miracle couldn't win by a large margin, how much more when they are split in the final week!!

Week 2,with Nina alone we polled 8% more than the closest challenger.. Now we have Nina, Anto and we polled this low...

One baggage must be dropped... No sentiment... Miracle is more deserving than Nina...

I'm not a fan.. I'm just a realist..
Ofcos....
We will get there....
I once referenced Uti's victory cos of that.....

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ibk03:

Nina is baggage!!
Tobi Is baggage!!

Meagre 4%!!!!
If with support from Nina, Miracle couldn't win by a large margin, how much more when they are split in the final week!!

Week 2,with Nina alone we polled 8% more than the closest challenger.. Now we have Nina, Anto and we polled this low...

One baggage must be dropped... No sentiment... Miracle is more deserving than Nina...

I love this! But I'm for Nina sha. grin kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
After promising to shut down Biggie's voting line for Miracle and win by wide margin (they said they aimed 50%+), the real results showed Miracle narrowly led even the most despised Ceec by just 4%. Instead of celebrating topping the voting, they resorted to unfounded theories that Biggie reduced Miracle's votes so that his fans wouldn't relax and therefore vote more in subsequent votes while others bring most laughable theory which only can be conceived by myopic minds devoid of every reasonable and analytical thoughts that Teddy fans were responsible for Ceelo's 30%+ vote.

Questions to ask
1. How did they come up with that theory that Teddy fans were largely responsible for Ceelo's votes. was there any Teddy fans even on this thread that promised to vote Ceelo to spite Mito? Were Teddy fans also responsible for last week's Ceelo's votes which saw the pair topping?

2. Who in his sane mind who think Teddy A fans or other HMs fans would strongly commit time, money and resources to vote for other HM massively even while the said HM (ceec) has no affiliation with later (Teddy) and ensure she got as much as 30%+.

Mina, congratulate yourselves for topping, eat your humble pie that your god (Miracle) wasn't considered too strong over Ceec as you thought, atleast for this week. Restrategise and stop being needlessly obsessed with Teddy. You were busy shouting Teddy while Ceec fans were busy voting last week.
Good night

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
oshe11:
Sorry Ma'am

It was obvious when their conspiracy was busted and their plans revealed.....

We even saw it here when their fans were campaigning with the busted lines

But I remember saying Ceelo's % has nothing to do with the number of people that voted and also stated they got some votes from Teddy n Mira fans cos WE needed drama.....

So I dnt know why U feel I'm inconsistent but its ur opinion and U are entitled to it.....

Happy Sunday Ma!
I didn't see anywhere Team teddy campaigned for ceelo, anyone can make up whatsapp messages or anything just to discredit their least favorites,we have seen it all from fans in this big brother shows.

Happy Sunday to you too engineer, plus officer.
Please leave my ceelo alone sir. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

You're all out to murder some people tonight, slow down biko. Did you watch my Mina drag plate of rice and meat? My lovely yumyums kiss kiss

I don't want any of them up this week biko, I need to regain my strength that went with fretting over tonight's eviction. grin cheesy grin

At a point, while watching Mina, I wished Miracle was given fake eviction. Lemme see Nina's reaction. grin lipsrsealed

I calmed down. All cool now.

Lool, no didn't watch,

Nina at least must be up. But hopefully none are up.

Me nkor? grin
How would I have felt? What about Eeghe?
Abeg think of us before you wish for fake eviction grin grin

What part was that? Didn't watch all parts. Signal was messing up. Live stream refused to load. cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
BerryAnny:

Bro,who God don bless nobody can curse am. Teddy A all day. And make sure you always multi-vote 4 your boy and campaign for friends too.

#TeamTEDDY

I'm a Sis. Yes definitely! kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
oshe11:
Antogrin

There is no Nina supporters....

They are ONE......
What if both Miracle and Nina are up for eviction? Who would y'all save?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
gameboy727:

Don't comman be asking us jamb question biko angry angry undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
FrankGiel:

U are very used to saying random theories..

I'm beginning to suspect Nina might even be stronger than miracle..
Miracle might not be as strong as assumed...
Why do u think Teddy A fans voted Ceelo and not Lifu... Where did TeddyA fans sit down to choose who to support??
Why didn't u assume Nina fans voted for miracle..
When it comes to unfounded and irrational theories, you, together with that handicap capslock individual own the crown. I am sure most Teddy fans voted CeeLo, you want to know why?. They are just vindictive while some voted her because of her toxic drama. Do I have a proof? Yes.

In the other news, Teddy said Ifu's over confidence made her forget some of her belongings.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
peeps4u:
[b]After promising to shut down Biggie's voting line for Miracle and win by wide margin (they said they aimed 50%+), the real results showed Miracle narrowly led even the most despised Ceec by just 4%. Instead of celebrating topping the voting, they resorted to unfounded theories that Biggie reduced Miracle's votes so that his fans wouldn't relax and therefore vote more in subsequent votes while others bring most laughable theory which only can be conceived by myopic minds devoid of every reasonable and analytical thoughts that Teddy fans were responsible for Ceelo's 30%+ vote.

Questions to ask
1. How did they come up with that theory that Teddy fans were largely responsible for Ceelo's votes. was there any Teddy fans even on this thread that promised to vote Ceelo to spite Mito? Were Teddy fans also responsible for last week's Ceelo's votes which saw the pair topping?

2. Who in his sane mind who think Teddy A fans or other HMs fans would strongly commit time, money and resources to vote for other HM massively even while the said HM (ceec) has no affiliation with later (Teddy) and ensure she got as much as 30%+.

Mina, congratulate yourselves for topping, eat your humble pie that your god (Miracle) wasn't considered too strong over Ceec as you thought, atleast for this week. Restrategise and stop being needlessly obsessed with Teddy. You were busy shouting Teddy while Ceec fans were busy voting last week.
Good night[/b]
Check n edit....

Ur post no bold

wlc

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
100naira:
People actually think that ceece is surviving because of lolu.

Maybe. Lolu seem to have lots of silent fans, he had the 3rd highest vote with loto and now second highest with cee cee.

I guess next Sunday would tell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blackfyre:

Hehehe cheesy

But the movie you referenced, the protagonists died for their course, they never won, well as far as part one goes.

Lesson: Diplomacy remains the king of politics not war. So you best be persuasive to convert people to your side than antagonizing your rivals/opponents.

They wont learn. This was the same way tboss supporters were so confrontational on this thread and on twitter last year. Dissing everyone and showing us account balances.
Lass, lass it was 13% dt ended it. They were nowhere near efes stratosphere, they could not even comprehend how bisola came 2nd. Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Vivipop:
Loto pulled the third highest votes during the first eviction. CeeLo has been making waves in the voting percentages every week. I am very certain LOLU has been grossly underestimated.

Lolu is a very strong contender

#Teamloluforce we dont need to loud it

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Eeghe:

She mentioned it as a one sided thingie
Ehee she also called MiNa their high school love
Giel

Awwww
Poor Alex,
Thanks dear kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
carammel:

I didn't see anywhere Team teddy campaigned for ceelo, anyone can make up whatsapp messages or anything just to discredit their least favorites,we have seen it all from fans in this big brother shows.

Happy Sunday to you too engineer, plus officer.
Please leave my ceelo alone sir. tongue

Lol...

If You know, You know

Ask Ur peeps, I was in support of CeeC last week and never wished for her to leave this week....

I LIKE THE DRAMA SHE BRINGS.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mediocre(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
34% after all the gra gra

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
ninnyanny:
Now I don't know what I feel for this Tobi o
Feelings dancing btwn indifference and likeness.. Hmmmmm,I might,I might just,I might just vote for.... No no ,never,not this season. Tobi you can't make me break my rules.... I will just admire you and then your friendship with miracle from afar. That's all angry

Last time I checked u loved Nina, has that changed?

I know u from your "my Nina heart" post or something like that
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Vivipop:

In the other news, Teddy said Ifu's over confidence made her forget some of her belongings.

Apparently she did not even pack much and left most in the room
When I saw her dressing I knew she wasn't thinking she could go

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
gameboy727:
I need to answer you because U are........?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
ninnyanny:
I saw something like, mito 34%+,celo 30%+,tolex 23%+,Lifu 10%+. I think I'm right.

Tnx

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by osuntuyi20: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
senatordave1:
Let alex be given a break from nomination.i want teddy to be up for nomination.lets test his strength.i wish miracle,teddy and ceec will be up
how I wish ppl can see ceec is using Tobi to trend n she is a bloody liar...pity cards ...ceec needs to go home...if she don't talk to him she will down ...

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
Halyma:
I want tomorrow's nomination to be : Teddy a, Nina, Bambam /Anto and Miracle.
Alex should be spared this week becos she is mourning her Hubby.

Why exactly do u want them up?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
Giel:

I calmed down. All cool now.

Lool, no didn't watch,

Nina at least must be up. But hopefully none are up.

Me nkor? grin
How would I have felt? What about Eeghe?
Abeg think of us before you wish for fake eviction grin grin

What part was that? Didn't watch all parts. Signal was messing up. Live stream refused to load. cry cry

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Miracle should win HOH and save Nina biko. I just want to enjoy Mina moments this week. kiss kiss

When MeeMee got saved, she practically flew on him. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
mediocre:
34% after all the gra gra
Troublemaker grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
peeps4u:
[b]After promising to shut down Biggie's voting line for Miracle and win by wide margin (they said they aimed 50%+), the real results showed Miracle narrowly led even the most despised Ceec by just 4%. Instead of celebrating topping the voting, they resorted to unfounded theories that Biggie reduced Miracle's votes so that his fans wouldn't relax and therefore vote more in subsequent votes while others bring most laughable theory which only can be conceived by myopic minds devoid of every reasonable and analytical thoughts that Teddy fans were responsible for Ceelo's 30%+ vote.

Questions to ask

Good night[/b]
now they are crying like baby blaming teddy fans for voting cee C, moreku fans are the most confused set of people I ever see, around last week or so, they are shouting toracle toracle lolz grin since yesterday , tobi is a dirty thing dating rass girls is what am hearing grin cant blame them sa , most of them are still under age grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Twitter is hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Miracle should win HOH and save Nina biko. I just want to enjoy Mina moments this week. kiss kiss

Unfortunately, HOH may not be immune henceforth, hoh may just have power to save himself and replace with someone else.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Don't comman be asking us jamb question biko angry angry undecided
Madam, you were not who I asked biko.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
senatordave1:
Let alex be given a break from nomination.i want teddy to be up for nomination.lets test his strength.i wish miracle,teddy and ceec will be up
no.
Miracle, teddy and tobi. lets see the clash of titans. You keep inviting cc and God keep vindicating her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ibk03:

Nina is baggage!!
Tobi Is baggage!!

Meagre 4%!!!!

FYI Miracle did not singlehandedly amass all those votes in the first eviction week, it was MINA! People that voted Mina that week were largely those keen on their bubble gum romance as well as the pity voters who felt they were looked down on by other housemates. Whether you admit it or not, Nina has her own fan base and they also contributed to MiTo's overall percentage tonight. So if you expect Nina fans to dump her to focus on Miracle, you're on a long thing. Nina is just as deserving of the money as Miracle

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

I thought I heard no more immunity for HOH.
Maybe I was dreaming...wishful thinking
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

It was a beautiful thing to behold
There were sooo scared just before
Ifu's love pronouncements on the different "romances" in the house also additionally made everything just extra peachy
cool kiss cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1897) (1898) (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.