Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,778 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (4024642 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
I wish tobi and alex can sleep together today.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
AntiBrutus:

If there are two things I am now sure of.
It's 1: Bam likes Teddy more than an "IN THE HOUSE WAY".
2: Teddy is stylishly trying to reassure 'someone' outside the house that Bam is just a game.

Ifu is a very smart girl, she didn't allow any guy use prick and truncate her destiny... grin #BeLikeIfu
You are on point..Teddy just using Bambam... She has refused to borrow sense.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
Poor tobi ....sleeping beside Mina can't be easy naa

Is this why he keeps trying to raise the death with Ceece ?

Mina pity a bro Biko cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
AntiBrutus:

If there are two things I am now sure of.
It's 1: Bam likes Teddy more than an "IN THE HOUSE WAY".
2: Teddy is stylishly trying to reassure 'someone' outside the house that Bam is just a game.

Ifu is a very smart girl, she didn't allow any guy use prick and truncate her destiny... grin #BeLikeIfu
Lol @Truncate

We Elongate

Bam n Nina na proofs
1 n 2 are correct, he forced her into it initially but she agreed saying she wud just act a script. But she later fell for him

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
girl4rmspace:

Last time I checked u loved Nina, has that changed?

I know u from your "my Nina heart" post or something like that
what has my message got to do with what you are saying right now?.I'm talking Tobi you talking Nina....the only similarities they share is both names are four lettered and the letter "I". OK since you keeping tabs on me,why didn't you see the part I said Nina is my babe,but I'm not voting her or anyone. Didn't you also see the part I said I will defend Nina from your lots,but that's all.. No voting. So the next time you sure you wanna keep tabs on some one like me,make sure you are on point,ie sure and correct. I thank you shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dainikel:

Yea yea I love them like that lol. Patiently waiting for this year's VON jawe. I'm team Tobi, what team are you?.

Lol. You sure do. wink

Errrmmm, Tobi? That's fine. I like him, he's good for my MeeMee's health in that house. kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2018
luvablesam:
Same thing Nigerians do with politics is the same we do with do with our Entertainment programmes....I barely watch BBN save for the Sunday Eviction live shows...

How on Earth will you guys leave a contestant like Ifu Enada(If thats her correct name) n vote for a girl like Nina who doesnt even know why she's on the show?

Ifu deserved to win the whole show....When will smart,intelligent people ever win over those that we think 'deserve' a position in Nigeria?

God help us
This is not a talent show. We have lots of talent shows eg project fame, Nigeria's got talent, the voice, Nigerian idol, we even have cooking shows like Maggi kitchen. The list is endless. This is reality show "its love me for who am I am". We vote for who we love most not who sings best or cooks best or cleans best or draws best.
Stop confusing the piont. The Kardashians have no talent but people love them and watch them live their lives.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Asoebi go tear pra pra!
Hope for miniTeddybam dashed! grin tongue

I read here some days back, one of them saying she cried watching TeddyBam. In my head, I was like, is this person emotionally balanced? Which kain copy copy spirit be this, how person go dey copy emotions? shocked
Na their way dear....
That moniker even gives me this masculine vibes grin

Na man she be...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
oshe11:
Lol @Truncate

We Elongate

Bam n Nina na proofs
1 n 2 are correct, he forced her into it initially but she agreed saying she wud just act a script. But she later fell for him

Elongate ke?
Just look at what y'all did to Bisola, Nina, Bam, Alex d Widow... CeeCee the emotional wreck. Chai! Diaris God oo.
Yea, it started as a mutual game, I doubt it is anymore.

rossyc:

You are on point.. Teddy just using Bambam... She has refused to borrow sense.

Da Eliza, the head of BamTeddy Defence Counsel has something else to say... cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
janellemonae:

We will laugh if u don't make good on all this hype.
I am not hyping, just analyzing it from my own perspective. And am for nobody. I vote whoever keeps me entertained for every week. till we zoom into last last.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
deelizabeth93:

I'm a Sis. Yes definitely! kiss
My bad! Sorry sis.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nma87: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Giel:
Bitter my ass

Because you can't take people pointing out the bad behaviour of your fave you start disgracing yourself trying to silence them with personal insults. Pathetic

Strategy the lowest of the low resort to.
Bounce biko.

Nonsense fans.
hy ms giel, pls ansa. no b fight

av bn a guest follower of dis thread since last year nd I respect you very much ms giel however u always supportin that 3bear guy who is always using cheap insults on people 4 this same reason. do u think he is the lowest of di low to?

pls no vex sis

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
IJOBA2:
WHATS PA TEDDY SAYING
ceec: I can go cold on everyone
Teddy: Go cold na ,how does it affect me.
And he was telling her that,the fact he talks to everyone or anyone doesn't make him friends with the person ,but because you just have to roll with people and learn from them.He said other things to her.But instead of her to learn,her incorrigible side popped up immediately, and she said whatever and ....I can't recall if she left ...but that's it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
ninnyanny:
what has my message got to do with what you are saying right now?.I'm talking Tobi you talking Nina....the only similarities they share is both names are four lettered and the letter "I". OK since you keeping tabs on me,why didn't you see the part I said Nina is my babe,but I'm not voting her or anyone. Didn't you also see the part I said I will defend Nina from your lots,but that's all.. No voting. So the next time you sure you wanna keep tabs on some one like me,make sure you are on point,ie sure and correct. I thank you shocked
Iniovo calm down....
Just explain...
Its AsK she Asked

#OmoFeisty

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Camera man I see you ...

High school love Vs scripted love

grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dainikel(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Lol. You sure do. wink

Errrmmm, Tobi? That's fine.I like him, he's good for my MeeMee's health in that house. kiss kiss
Don't just like him also vote for him whenever he's up. I'm scared his fanbase aint as large as I thought. I like Miracle too sha. Cool guy.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
KushyKush:
This guy is always in every live show.

He should be in the house next season grin

He is the guy from the DSTV ads. Apparently, Dstv is putting up their fans to cheer the evicted housemates grin
I thought it was only hubby that sees him every time, he even pointed him out to me in the ad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Elongate ke?
Just look at what y'all did to Bisola, Nina, Bam, Alex d Widow... CeeCee the emotional wreck. Chai! Diaris God oo.
Yea, it started as a mutual game, I doubt it is anymore.

The gud one helps....

Nina confidence don HIIIIGGGHHH

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2018
janellemonae:

He should speak the wisdom into his own head. He is clearly dumb as rocks.
lol...the guy de try na...even you,can't handle Ceec's wahala for 7 weeks...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2018
oshe11:
The gud one helps....

Nina confidence don HIIIIGGGHHH

Ahbeg, teach us how to identify the good one.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
oshe11:
Iniovo calm down....
Just explain...
Its AsK she Asked

#OmoFeisty
whats that @the bolded? Anyways, I hate insinuations. That moniker was insinuating so many things with that silly post.Of course...I give zero tolerance to such things.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2018
Dainikel:

Don't just like him also vote for him whenever he's up. I'm scared his fanbase aint as large as I thought. I like Miracle too sha. Cool guy.

Lol. Definitely when my babies aren't up with him. cool

We're never on the same team. I heard one of Ideyl's songs one time, dude is doing fine but I'm still pissed my Yimika didn't win. angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
TeamMiracle,abeg make Una no dey make mouth Wey Una no get so as to avoid other potential voters relaxing,thinking y'all have him all covered. Don't make me start thinking most of you are some sort of undercover game crashers claiming to love him yet using some silly reverse psychology tactics on potential voters. I really like that guy and would hate to see him leave due to the unnecessary continuous tap running mouths/fingers of certain proud people who claim to be his fans. BE WISE.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Ahbeg, teach us how to identify the good one.
You Have to collect it to know....

Cos it has to be compatible

"What is good for the goose might not be good for the hen" cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Gboliwe:

Miracle seem like he has his acts together. A thriving career ahead of him.

His answer to Ebuka's question is silly though.

Wetin u wan make e talk nah, he donnuse style talk say she put am bfre money, make e come talk say he put money bfre her

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
ninnyanny:
whats that @the bolded? Anyways, I hate insinuations. That moniker was insinuating so many things with that silly post.Of course...I give zero tolerance to such things.
My sister(relative)

I understand
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
KushyKush:
This guy is always in every live show.

He should be in the house next season grin

He is the guy from the DSTV ads. Apparently, Dstv is putting up their fans to cheer the evicted housemates grin
you never walk alone boss grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tannystacey: 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
AntiBrutus:
How did Bambam feel listening to Ifu say all that.
Then Teddy come complete the work.

Ebuka asked if they have talked about 'them' outside the house.
Bambam was already shaking her head i.e NO
But Teddy said YES they have had that conversation.

The look on her face was priceless, but I don't know how it is in her brain... wetin concern me sef?lipsrsealed
Hmm, yumyum.

Bam Bam just realised what everyone was saying was true. lol. After all the cuddly and toilet things. She will be so upset when she comes out of the house to realise that the toilet video. In her brain I am sure she is thinking she was used. lol. I dont even feel for her. They are two different people obviously. BamBam wont fit into Teddy's world. Its a game

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
I will continue to say this never take Panadol for another person's headache, this is because excess intake of Panadol can cause liver problem...

-Teddy A is using Bambam, have you seen her cry or complain of ever being used?

-Their relationship is fake...I think I clearly heard Teddy say it was real this evening and I also heard him say the continuation of their relationship outside depends on BamBam...

Please watch to comprehend ...

In other news: Teddy is giving Bambam a massage...With the way Bambam is relaxed, Teddy has magical hands mehn!

#Massaging goals

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
oshe11:
My sister(relative)

I understand
if that's urobho,its Oniovu... tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dainikel(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Lol. Definitely when my babies aren't up with him. cool

We're never on the same team. I heard one of Ideyl's songs one time, dude is doing fine but I'm still pissed my Yimika didn't win. angry angry
To be honest I'm still shocked Idyl won last season, didn't know he had fans like that.
Aww eeya...I thought he'ad go far myself. Yimika's rendition was better than Ebube's on that day but Pato chose to save the later. We just the viewers; we can't do nothing.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2018
tannystacey:

Bam Bam just realised what everyone was saying was true. lol. After all the cuddly and toilet things. She will be so upset when she comes out of the house to realise that the toilet video. In her brain I am sure she is thinking she was used. lol. I dont even feel for her. They are two different people obviously. BamBam wont fit into Teddy's world. Its a game
EVEN THE BLIND COULD SEE THAT

(1) (2) (3) ... (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread