Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927478 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Womp womp woooomp.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ok Ceece may not be my favourite person but she's trying to be at a good place with Tobi.
Dude should chill and stop acting like a RAM!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ceec sha..... She sha won't tell Tobi be

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
MizOmalicha:
Ok Ceece may not be my favourite person but she's trying to be at a good place with Tobi.
Is it by force? Must they talk?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
iboboyswag:

Chief some of us are very busy people with day jobs. I need to rest abeg and if you look closely, I don't do internet banters for something that doesn't benefit me.

Maybe next time.

Ironic thing is, last time someone called me Chief i was working for a telecom company. shocked

Anyways, don't do banters. What i was driving at is, since the boyfriend encouraged it, why will she be termed insane for something both peeps agreed on? He should have known that feelings could develop.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2018
teamsynergy:
Person that they are doing from village. Possessed girl

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ceec got a hold on Tobi.. Buh Tobi obviously wants to be left alone

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
ninnyanny:
haba! I'm not voting oooo,haaaaabaaaaa. Make I burst your heard first before you get the gist. I won't vote...no,not this season. I like Nina and that's all there is. I know she won't win,the winning parole is two horse race already... Teddy n Miracle... So let me enjoy my Nina heart moment in peace .haba dan Allah.
Was teasing U.
Tot U'd fall.....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
teamsynergy:

She is trying to brighten his mood

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
After badmouthing and insulting Tobi all day with Bambam, she is here again trying to start shitty convo with Tobi. Later she will go and be lying that Tobi was the one that forced her to the couch. What kind of possessed human being be this Cee C?

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iboboyswag(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

Ironic thing is, last time someone called me Chief i was working for a telecom company. shocked

Anyways, don't do banters. What i was driving at is, since the boyfriend encouraged it, why will she be termed insane for something both peeps agreed on? He should have known that feelings could develop.

I understand and that's why I modified the post where I quoted you.

It is reproduced below.

iboboyswag:

I just hope so too... She is biting way more than she can chew.

She should drop the boyfriend if she loves Miracle or stop(bring to a minimum) the charade she indulges in the house. It paints her in a very bad light.

The truth be told!

There is a life after big brother, one which even winning the 45million may not cause to wipe away the sentiments that must have been created from ones actions in the house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cynthia Nwadiora, please leave Tobi alone. Talk no be by force!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godschild(f): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
MizOmalicha:

He's just being sceptical cos they've not spoken since Sunday, and she's been throwing jabs all week. The sudden move is suspicious.

When it comes to those two the best is ignore, let dem sort themselves out as usual

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
teamsynergy:
Ceec got a hold on Tobi.. Buh Tobi obviously wants to be left alone

Babe nor wan hear o. I just wish he will ignore her. I love the cold response he is giving her so far.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
iboboyswag:

I understand and that's why I modified the post where I quoted you.

It is reproduced below.

Okay then, didn't see that. I had raised same concerns pages back but they said its not my place to play Judge Judy, so i siddon look.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ceec acting like a romance terrorist..... Alqeada

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2018
CeeC is feeling like one mature babe who can end malice cheesy

She's not spoken to Tobi since Sunday. So she's come to sit with Tobi to ask how he is. Tobi says he's fine but wondering why CeeC is speaking to him now.. Cee'c asks why tobi isn't asking if she's fine too. Tobi says he can tell she's fine, cos she's been active and shouting in the house.

Tobi insists he's fine and CeeC should let him know what this is about. CeeC claims she's just trying to start a conversation.

Tobi is obviously pissed.. Giving CeeC that you get sense so look

Ok this call has distracted me.. I've missed some conversations

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ryabcool:
What kind of possessed human being be this Cee C?

Either a witch or a marine spirit that is basically the major foul spirits. Let me call on marinee if she can decipher as she belongs to one of the two groups....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ryabcool(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
MizzD:

She's not spoken to Tobi since Sunday. So she's come to sit with Tobi to ask how he is. Tobi says he's fine but wondering why CeeC is speaking to him now.. Cee'c asks why tobi isn't asking if she's fine too. Tobi says he can tell she's fine, cos she's been active and shouting in the house.

Tobi insists he's fine and CeeC should let him know what this is about. CeeC claims she's just trying to start a conversation.

I wish i could just reach in and bitchslap her

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Godschild:

He's just being sceptical cos they've not spoken since Sunday, and she's been throwing jabs all week. The sudden move is suspicious.

When it comes to those two the best is ignore, let dem sort themselves out as usual
Advice taken! I think i should just give up on these two.
I'm weak biko

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
ibkayee:

Womp womp woooomp.
Forgive me my dear grin

It's just the Scorpio in me talking.

We Scorpios are hard workers ,we always love to be actively involved in anything that piques our interest. I understand that hard work is not the most common sentiment.
A lot of people would rather sit at home, get chubby and do nothing.

But then you have your use, at least from your updates they'll get a wiff of what Tobi might be up to, even if it is just a line in your updates grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iboboyswag(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Aguia:

Okay then, didn't see that. I had raised same concerns pages back but they said its not my place to play Judge Judy, so i siddon look.

Lol... All rise, the right honourable Judge Judy in session.

Make I come dey go before them give me name o! I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Agbgift:

Babe nor wan hear o. I just wish he will ignore her. I love the cold response he is giving her so far.
She is stubborn and always wants tinx done her way

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by girl4rmspace(f): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
So I haven't been watching for a while now and I would like to know what happened with the nominations and who nominated who.

Anyone care to update me?

Who are those up this week?
who nominated who? Oh and who is the new head of house?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
Toptipster:

I tell you... I just get ur time ni...joke apart.
Wetin you see for this girl ...nina... Even Alex Na another story... I'm just enjoying the show no love for any housemate.. But if you can proof why she deserve the money (that's if she knows what she is in the house for... My girl said she is in for miracle..then money comes second... Later auntie said she want her boyfriend Collin). Someone like her n Alex are passive n not active. Whatever goes.. Like why go through all the stress of audition and wasting your time in bb house... I do tune my TV to other channel whenever this two boring housemate talks... In short telemundo better than watching Nina and Alex.. They lack direction n probably suffering from juvenile delinquent.. You get
life is about perspectives. Godisnowhere. Some may rewrite this as 'God is no where' others as 'God is now here' . It all depends on how you see it.Both transcribers are right.In other words,the same reason you find Nina annoying ,(you even called her delinquent, Nina is an adult,she can't be suffering from any form if juvenile delinquency) is the same reason I find her adorable and pearly. So we are both right in our objective opinions. We good pal grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2018
MizzD:

Call from who? undecided
This late at night?
Hmmmm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
MamBi:

grin grin grin Oh lawd!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ceecee's parents really did a very disgusting bad job, how can she keep lying like this nau. My heart!!!!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
oshe11:
Was teasing U.
Tot U'd fall.....
Leave women and go vote miracle, SMH

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Threebear01:

Call from who? undecided
This late at night?
Hmmmm
From Village people grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Ryabcool:
After badmouthing and insulting Tobi all day with Bambam, she is here again trying to start shitty convo with Tobi. Later she will go and be lying that Tobi was the one that forced her to the couch. What kind of possessed human being be this Cee C?
And now she is even lying that she hasn't spoken about him. Bitch is really delusional aswear.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
teamsynergy:

She is stubborn and always wants tinx done her way
Thats not cool for a lady, especially for one who wants to settle down in a man's house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71