Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3912305 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Fada lawd! Please, let me not fall into another temptation. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bambam asked ceecee if there's a different approach she would have preferred in the videoing, ceecee says no, that it's okay... They have gone in now..

Nina and miracle

Nina is suggesting they do the audio first before shooting the scenes..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lhimeet:
I really want to buy a plot of Land on Page 2018... Make person help me buy in my absence please grin grin grin
I shall help you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=65840427][/quote]

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Iyamm never engaging anyone again. God help me! embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Geezeem:
Miracle you are getting on my nerves !

Which kind commander of the armed forces be this na?.....director kom lipsrsealed

You sef saw the way he was barking orders on her as if she's his housegirl. Good thing she stood her ground. They're working on their task now

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
MizzD:
Bambam just asked if Cee'c is cranky or upset about something. Said she shouldn't give her negative energy cos they didn't have this before. She shouldn't wear her out shocked

Surprisingly CeeC is calm about it shocked.. She said no problem that they should continue

Even me as a viewer I am so irritated at bambam's attitude
Did they choose partners or they were paired by biggie?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
eksbabe:

I don't even know sef.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Miracle tells nina no sleeping this night, and nina replies that he should talk to himself, cause she will sleep as long as they do what they have to do..

Miracle smiles and looks at her asking "so I go dey edit, you go dey sleep?"

They are back to shooting the scenes again.. Nina is suggesting something and miracle is telling her to relax..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
MizzD:

I don't even know sef.
Hehe ok
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
JJCYJ:
Miracle is a homosexual predator. Have you wondered why no girl has claimed to be his woman?
U are going the way of the 3bear.. We don't attack this way... Are u sure u arent from the camp of the children of hate..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
They chose their partners
eksbabe:
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lolu and Alex in the wash room, he is talking bout his mum. He says he and his mum have the most mundane conversations.
Lolu says his mum was a Journalist, she was the last person to interview the late Bola Ige

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Better...
Just correct, dnt go low

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Alex and lolu

Alex is washing clothes
Lolu gisting her about his mum... He said his mum was the last person that interviewed bola ige before he died... His mum also interviewed former aviation minister, kema chikwe..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Heebah:
Take it easy guy. Dont wish death on an innocent soul!
He is of the camp of the children of hate.. Forget that Teddy A is on his lips

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lolu has three sisters, he's the only boy..
His mum asked him if he has started having sex... She asked in yoruba... She complained because he was lean and she's wondering where all the food was going into..

According to lolu, he didn't even know "where they chook it" grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Zozo06:
Miracle tells nina no sleeping this night, and nina replies that he should talk to himself, cause she will sleep as long as they do what they have to do..

Miracle smiles and looks at her asking "so I go dey edit, you go dey sleep?"

They are back to shooting the scenes again.. Nina is suggesting something and miracle is telling her to relax..
Relax as in?

He doesnt want her to contribute......?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lolu’s mum used to ask him if his little man gets hard every morning
Also, she would say Lolu is eating but not adding weight that had he started having sex.
Alex is also talking bout her brother, she doesnt know if he has stated having sex, he would act as tho he doesnt have a gf.
Lolu thinks he may have started doing it

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Swaycater(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
REASONS WHY MIRACLE SHOULD WIN BY ALL STANDARDS. MIRACLE...prooved Teddy A wrong MIRACLE... gave NinA confidence MIRACLE...borrow TobI sense MIRACLE... made Cee Cee go back to tobi MIRACLE... makes ANTO lively. MIRACLE... Showed bam bam u can love ur hater. MIRACLE... Fixed broken ALEX back again. MIRACLE...showed LOLU maturity(hey relax..i dnt want ur girl) MIRACLE...showed RICO he hates no1. MIRACLE... makes work easier for ninjas by finishing his task...

Before you attack me, remember I abused no one, Argue with your Landlord.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
kelizosuy:
They chose their partners
Thank you Mama Adele smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pokosimani: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
I come in peace for now lipsrsealed . I don't know what some of you see in exchanging insults and trolling each other. The game is a competition between humans and whilst some are perceived as stronger contenders doesn't mean they don't have flaws. Afterall. We're all human. Some of you curse out HMs as though you're better. Team Teddy and Mina are especially guilty of this. Remember that everything you've accused them of has been done by you at a point. Don't hide behind your screen to talk thrash abt a fellow human. Its very demeaning. I wonder what Teddy or Nina would say when theyre finally out of the house and go thru this thread. I am for Team Miracle and while I dont appreciate the chaos caused by some of his ardent supprters here, team teddy A doesnt have to condescend to the level of exchanging insults in the name of fanatism.
Well, this is just my 2 cent. I enjoyed updates from a couple of the posters but its very difficult to sieve thru all the insults to get the real uodates at times. We just saw the page get to 2000 but important pages here aren't up to 100. Please lets be civil and allow peace reign. Campaign for you fave HMs in peace and let the best gentleman or lady win.
By the way, I was getting scared when I saw the amount of Teddy A supporters springing up here on NL until I decided to check out FB. Its safe to say that my boy Miracle is loved.
#Peace kiss

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
@oshe,hes hardly taking nina's suggestion, he's just telling her what to do not minding her opinions or suggestions... When she's disagrees he starts saying he's getting angry, she's calm though... They are enjoying their task ..

Commercial break

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
FrankGiel:

U are going the way of the 3bear.. We don't attack this way... Are u sure u arent from the camp of the children of hate..
thats true , it's possible.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
This Samvita looks easy to make na, why do some hms say they dont know how to make it. Abi there is no “how to prepare” on it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Herdsmen: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Swaycater:
REASONS WHY MIRACLE SHOULD WIN BY ALL
STANDARDS.
MIRACLE...prooved Teddy A wrong
MIRACLE... gave NinA confidence
MIRACLE...borrow TobI sense
MIRACLE... made Cee Cee go back to tobi
MIRACLE... makes ANTO lively.
MIRACLE... Showed bam bam u can love ur hater.
MIRACLE... Fixed broken ALEX back again.
MIRACLE...showed LOLU maturity(hey relax..i dnt want
ur
girl)
MIRACLE...showed RICO he hates no1.
MIRACLE... makes work easier for ninjas by finishing his
task...

Bros miracle for the Muller...

Keep voting guys..

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Swaycater:
REASONS WHY MIRACLE SHOULD WIN BY ALL
STANDARDS.
MIRACLE...prooved Teddy A wrong
MIRACLE... gave NinA confidence
MIRACLE...borrow TobI sense
MIRACLE... made Cee Cee go back to tobi
MIRACLE... makes ANTO lively.
MIRACLE... Showed bam bam u can love ur hater.
MIRACLE... Fixed broken ALEX back again.
MIRACLE...showed LOLU maturity(hey relax..i dnt want
ur
girl)
MIRACLE...showed RICO he hates no1.
MIRACLE... makes work easier for ninjas by finishing his
task...

lolu made c-c to go back to tobi

lolu made anto lively not mireku

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nina just suggested what miracle should say in one of the scenes, and he concurs that the idea is nice..

Big brother tells nina to put on her microphone..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mina is shooting their movie now

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Fun Fact : most of Teddy supporters on this thread.. joined team teddy at first not because they liked teddy but because they wanted to oppose threeebear and had to join the seemingly strongest opposition

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Another one in kirikiri grin
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
eksbabe:
I shall help you
Oh thank you Sweet.. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lol no problem

Rico actually wanted to pair with Nina but she told him she was already paired with miracle and that they have a story or so.

Rico was like ehn we all know the story na cheesy cheesy
eksbabe:
Thank you Mama Adele smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.