Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3936217 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
MizzD:

Lol.. Another perspective, but I don't agree.

It could just be a coincidence

Probably. But they need each other to see this game through. No point annihilating Bambam's fans through erroneous perceptions.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Did anyone just hear Bambam say she thinks she will sleep in Miracle's bed tonight?
(As per fight)
I don't mean sleeping with him..we all know he is sleeping upstairs cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
DoubleeDee:

It's a bit frustrating for a guy if your woman keeps stealing the show despite your best efforts.
I sincerely feel for Teddy cause Bambam concurrent victories have been rubbing off his shine.
He just needs to be more diplomatic in his approach. This is the time to be proud of your woman not confrontational IMO.

Just shared this view without even reading this !

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
What if Biggie introduces 2 - 4 more housemates and extends the show for 4 weeks? That would be something.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
realbaybe:

You are on point. All these men that get intimidated by their women's success. That's why I like Miracle and Lolu.

Honestly
Those two should take the trophy on being supportive
cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
alarmednigerian:

The same way ladies defended Tobi when he disrespected CeeC last week Saturday.
What were you expecting? Didnt she disrespect tobi first? So wonen get to disrespect men and get away with it?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
realbaybe:

I can pardon Nina she is quite young. But Bamike an old woman,at 29 no self worth. It's really sad. I don't like it when women don't know their worth.

Nina is young, yes, but that is not an excuse please. Maturity and common sense has little or nothing to do with age.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
sage101:
Your being rude is the reason You were EXed

YOU are OBVIOUSLY not WISE

#FeministsRules

He was my first boyfriend and we dated for 6years. Probably would be the only guy I would loved for now.

We were not rude to each other, never have and never will.

Don't be an idiot. Body language during argument is one you don't have control over. It doesn't mean you're rude. It comes naturally. the way you talk when provoked do you plan it? Does it mean you are rude?

Some people can sell their brain just for cheap likes. Who would blame them? That's where they get self worth in life.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
If Alex survives on Sunday, I will probably run mad
(In Sharon O's voice)
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Geezeem:

I agree on the bolded

However, am curious.....do you suppose the venue for

This fight .....is an attempt to keep it private, hide it from other housemates

Or from the viewing public? Just curious to know your take

In my earlier posts, I alluded to the fact that they try to hide some things from the public, so I think it's the latter.

I could be wrong though lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
I dnt know why most girls think with their pussy.
Instead of facing teddy head on and stating your mind, U want to go sleep elsewhere and deny him sex n cuddling......?

Is that the only importance u could accord yourself, bambam?

SHAMEEEEEEE

#FeministsRules

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PMBuhari(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Eeghe:
If Alex survives on Sunday, I will probably run mad
(In Sharon O's voice)
cheesy
Better late than never
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Tobi says he won't wash his jeans all through his stay here. Alex's expression was priceless, lol. Nina then asks how it is possible he won't wash his jeans. He said he brought over 15 pairs.

Miracle says with all the mess wey e dey mess grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
9ja4eva:
What if Biggie introduces 2 - 4 more housemates and extends the show for 4 weeks? That would be something.
dem wan die for there?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Biggy why naa?

You always always cut short our Mina moment embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
sage101:
Your being rude is the reason You were EXed

YOU are OBVIOUSLY not WISE

#FeministsRules

He was my first boyfriend and we dated for 6years. We broke up last year, Probably would be the only guy I would loved for now. cry

Don't be an idiot. Body language during argument is one you don't have control over. It doesn't mean you're rude. It comes naturally. the way you talk when provoked do you plan it? Does it mean you are rude?

Some people can sell their brain just for cheap likes. Who would blame them? That's where they get self worth in life.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Probably not Doc, just my thoughts.
I have pondered aimlessly on why Miracle couldn't accommodate Cee-C for the sake of his friendship with Tobi.
And why he doesn't make any attempt to dissuade Tobi from demeaning Nina openly with rude remarks.
Whatever the reasons are, the two are simply immature not to discuss the matter tete-a-tete like they did over Dee-One's case.
Dont think too much before you get hbp.miracle is blunt and honest,ceec cant be accommodated,her vices are intolerable.moreover,toracle may just be for the game.finally,i think nina should have a private talk with tobi or miracle should talk to tobi about it.but nina must accept her faults today.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ginaz:

He was my first boyfriend and we dated for 6years. Probably would be the only guy I would loved for now.

YOU are obviously still not WISE

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Probably. But they need each other to see this game through. No point annihilating Bambam's fans through erroneous perceptions.

I agree with this

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Geezeem:
Biggy why naa?

You always always cut short our Mina moment embarassed

Jealous Biggie angry
Reality goals back to back
Fire and Ice
MiNa

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
MizzD:
Tobi says he won't wash his jeans all through his stay here. Alex's expression was priceless, lol. Nina then asks how it is possible he won't wash his jeans. He said he brought over 15 pairs.

Miracle says with all the mess wey e dey mess grin

Tobi kuku looks dirty!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Eeghe:
Can anyone categorically, definitively tell me who is leaving on Sunday?
I will appreciate this very much
cheesy
I think one person will be evicted every week until the final week or so
Anto or bambam.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
What if anybody I wanted out got evicted each week till day 85! shocked
BB goals

It would simply be amaayyyzing
cool
(Now wishing upon that cheesy)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Anto or bambam.

Thanks but not definite enough...I need one name
Another person please
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Guys pls who is stronger btw lolu nd Rico

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Eeghe:

Thanks but not definitive enough...I need one name
Another/next try please

Alex
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
lolade9:
Guys pls who is stronger btw lolu nd Rico

Lolu.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
I thought Rico said he'll stay away from legend to avoid a repeat of last week cheesy

Homeboy is chilling with a glass already

Meanwhile Bambam has gone to force sleep.. I didnt see her eat too lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Did Nina just say it's like biggie has offed the AC?? Abi Biggie na killer?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
MizzD:
I thought Rico said he'll stay away from legend to avoid a repeat of last week cheesy

Homeboy is chilling with a glass already

Meanwhile Bambam has gone to force sleep.. I didnt see her eat too lipsrsealed

I thought she was sleeping on Miracle's bed? So stupid!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Toracle on a roll .....drink driven grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.