Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910863 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2018
Teddy A this your mouth will put you in trouble. Stop talking about past BBN housemates.

I am correcting you now o, like a mother would do to her child.

He will put his mouth where miracle's fans will chew it off one day.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2018
RedboneSmith:
Anyone else noticed that in group discussions, Miracle never has anything to contribute?

I've noticed it but all I can say is that that is his nature...you know sometimes it's better to be silent and just observe,that way your brain can assimilate ideas from the discussion rather than making unnecessary noise.

but anyone else noticed that Teddy A has never won anything in that house and is 100℅ replaceable? grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:44am On Mar 17, 2018
Tobi is asking if miracle is loyal to nina. Miracle says yes although he flirts.. He further asks that if Nina leaves, will miracle move on..his first response was 'I be alex'. He then says he can't have that bond he has with nina with another person in the house, so if Nina leaves he'll become neutral.

Teddy agrees with him. He says Tobi's home has been destroyed, so he's looking for whose relationship to destroy *not his exact words*

Tobi says he can't know what's in the mind of the ladies that when he looks at the housemates, the only thing he sees is 45m

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2018
RedboneSmith:
Anyone else noticed that in group discussions, Miracle never has anything to contribute?

Yes bt I'm beginning to like him for that. Other only end up talking so much nonesense dat means nothing. I only just realised he didnt even study past bbn shows like others over analysing the game and see how well he's done sofar. I respect dat

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:53am On Mar 17, 2018
Miracle of Melody
...of love, of inherent goodness
...of being true to himself, total straight shooter
I am glad I chose him this season, he is a breath of fresh air, and has no liking for weapons cheesy
Thank you for replying that way
Not that I thought differently though
What you have with Nina is not a game for you, it is crystal clear (all that passion)
kiss

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2018
jaxxy:

Yes bt I'm beginning to like him for that. Other only end up talking so much nonesense dat means nothing. I only just realised he didnt even study past bbn shows like others over analysing the game and see how well he's done sofar. I respect dat
I wouldn't say its bad, but if everyone starts being too cautious before they talk u may not enjoy the show, that's one of the reasons people find Anto boring though she over does it
Melvin was a bit like that too. Variety is the spice of life

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 12:58am On Mar 17, 2018
Eeghe:
Miracle of Melody ...of love ...of being true to himself, total straight shooter I am glad I chose him this season, he is a breath of fresh air Thank you for replying that way Not that I thought differently though What you have with Nina is not a game, it is crystal clear (all that passion) kiss
I'm glad I chose him this season too.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 1:06am On Mar 17, 2018
styrese:
I wouldn't say its bad, but if everyone starts being too cautious before they talk u may not enjoy the show, that's one of the reasons people find Anto boring though she over does it
Melvin was a bit like that too. Variety is the spice of life

I wudnt say Miracle is too cautious he just doesn't talk much especially wen its unnecessary or he not familiar with the topic so instead of forming he listens. He still jokes alot... Anto is cautious bt maybe cos shes trying to learn how people flow here. She's not used to sm things. I think

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:15am On Mar 17, 2018
jaxxy:

I wudnt say Miracle is too cautious he just doesn't talk much especially wen its unnecessary or he not familiar with the topic so instead of forming he listens. He still jokes alot... Anto is cautious bt maybe cos shes trying to learn how people flow here. She's not used to sm things. I think
you actually rephrased my point, I mean that's still being cautious by talking only when its necessary, As for Anto I wonder how long it would take her to get used to things, or is it when she is evicted. Anyways my opinion though

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 17, 2018
Ginaz:
Tobi is looking ugly or is it my eyes?

This guy that came looking so dope and cute now something else. shocked
sista, it is not only in your eyes o...his face has started looking like horse own

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 17, 2018
Eeghe:

He creeps me out
With the way he swoops in on or upon people
And ends up saying nothing
And CeeC legit thinks they are jdjjdjjdjdjjrjr, do you unnerstand? cheesy

Rico Rico
Oh how I tried to know and like you

You can't just be giving me memes nah
loool....I think he is smarter than he lets on. Probably knows ceec took him for weak and was using him to get tobi jealous. Notice how he gave the kitchen a wide berth when ceec was cooking? Normally he hangs around people when they cook full meals. I think pple are underestimating him cos of his apron

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

But why is miracle never on shorts,only on trousers?
he has toothpick legs

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizCharm: 1:39am On Mar 17, 2018
MizzD:
Hahaha this is my first time of seeing nina stubborn

She was lying on the couch with miracle, then CeeC passed and threw the pillow at her playfully. Then she said people are out to get her today and this triggered a little argument between her and miracle.

Miracle said when two or more people talk about the same thing, then they can't be wrong. Said nina does not listen and she shouldn't have reacted the way she did when they were talking about the hanger and kpata issue . Nina said alex raised her voice and she didn't like it. She said she's always telling people that she doesn't like when she's shouted at. And alex's shout triggered her anger.

Miracle then said how about teddy and tobi who didn't shout at her, that she still didn't listen to them..

Nina sha kept insisting that she's not wrong and her action was justified cos alex started it. She then referred to when bambam was at fault over an issue yesterday and she approached her calmly, and thats how she'd want to be addressed to. Although she said sth about walking away this morning when she wanted to apologise.

Miracle said she's advising nina now cos it's small issues like this that can get her beaten in the outside world.

Miracle then said nina should listen to his advice but she blocked her ears that she's not interested cheesy. Miracle said he was still gonna advise her anyway.

Camera in the room and lolu has admitted he'll never win payporte games.. Anto wants biggie to bring back the puzzles. Tobi said so she can be Killing it abi. Does anto kill puzzles

Lolu calls tobi jealous.. And tobi goes on a cursing spree.. If I'm jealous let me not wake up tomorrow morning.. Let me die bla bla

Miracle says he just baffed and lolu and someone else are teasing his choice of engrish

Somehere in between teddy tried cuddling bambam

Something like sewage is smelling..miracle already asked nina what it was in the lounge, she thinks they are working on he soakaway. Someone just said it's smelling like bumbum. Teddy said bumbum water.

Tobi says he can kiss bambam and there's nothing teddy will do about it, if she agrees.

Said he'll put deek in Bambam's mouth lipsrsealed
Na was for tobi sha. Yoruba boys are just misbehaving

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:46am On Mar 17, 2018
MizCharm:

Na was for tobi sha. Yoruba boys are just misbehaving

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 1:50am On Mar 17, 2018
sage101:
He insults women and u think its funny....

How low can one get

YOU are not WISE

#FeministsRule
'' you are wise'
'you are not wise''

These ur slogans make me laff.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 3:00am On Mar 17, 2018
Something went down between Mina mins ago but Mr Kayode just chose to show the aftermath of what looked like...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 5:00am On Mar 17, 2018
RedboneSmith:
He specifically said he loves to listen than talk in group conversations cos you might learn a thing or 2.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 5:02am On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Is that a problem?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hypocritesucks: 6:22am On Mar 17, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Bambam is not Ahneeka.
How? Are Teddy and Bambam conjoined twins?
You will know better by Sunday night.. No need to argue what is obvious..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:30am On Mar 17, 2018
kingxsamz:

I've noticed it but all I can say is that that is his nature...you know sometimes it's better to be silent and just observe,that way your brain can assimilate ideas from the discussion rather than making unnecessary noise.

but anyone else noticed that Teddy A has never won anything in that house and is 100℅ replaceable? grin
True @first paragraph. True also @2nd paragraph grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:31am On Mar 17, 2018
jaxxy:

True.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hypocritesucks: 6:31am On Mar 17, 2018
jaxxy:

Who's kayode?
HE is their worst nightmare.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Treasuredlove:
loool....I think he is smarter than he lets on. Probably knows ceec took him for weak and was using him to get tobi jealous. Notice how he gave the kitchen a wide berth when ceec was cooking? Normally he hangs around people when they cook full meals. I think pple are underestimating him cos of his apron
Maybe.
I don't even think people are underestimating him because of his apron,
I think people just don't know what to think about him because he doesn't reveal anything about what he thinks and why he thinks that way. Or does he?

Really wished big brother had asked him why he nominated cee c, I would have liked to know the answer he gave.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hypocritesucks: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Why do you want him to be on his shorts? You want to see if you can see his Dick from under.. Right? I guess you don't watch payporte challenge to see him on shorts.
Let me help your condition.. Enioy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2018
RedboneSmith:

For me I think he does, but as a wise guy, he needs to keep mute. Those guys run their mouth a lot. I mean, you don't even know who is rooting for you among those former housemates, in order not to destroy your own game, just shut up and watch the rest spit their nonsense.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2018
DoubleeDee:

It's ok to be humorous. I just get turned off when it is privately personal and demeaning. Dee-One in mind here.
Exactly,.
The reason why I don't like dee one.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2018
sage101:
Your being rude is the reason You were EXed

YOU are OBVIOUSLY not WISE

#FeministsRules

Murder!!! No way! Kuku kee her... Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2018
Ginaz:

I almost removed my eyes to check if it was the one at fault and not Tobi.

Miracle Don fine pass everybody for the house shocked

Only thing teddy has over miracle in terms of overall body and facial beauty is his body structure. Teddy's body is killing Manh!!
lol. Miracle is handsome. more like face of bbn. But when u consider everything. it's teddy. That guy na giant.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hypocritesucks: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2018
Ginaz:
[s] For those of you saying teddy spoke to bambam in a demeaning way I didn't see it like that.

I saw the clip. We all have a certain way when we wanna make a point we do body movements. He held his ear to her, that's an unconscious action.

I do point my fingers or snapped my fingers at my ex during arguments. I didn't know he didn't like it till he told me to stop pointing at him when I'm talking to him.

You people read too much meaning to everything, it's becoming stale and unhealthy .

Have you seen a couple during argument and heated brawl? Oboy na u go run. All body movements involved. you fit take subdue slap though dem no fight each other . Their hands go wound you. Dem fit even grab you just to make a point. grin [/s]
Can you for once leave trash for LAWMA?Teddy-A yansh wey you dey lick don red finish... You still no want stop.. Na wa oooo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Opiletool:

For me I think he does, but as a wise guy, he needs to keep mute. Those guys run their mouth a lot. I mean, you don't even know who is rooting for you among those former housemates, in order not to destroy your own game, just shut up and watch the rest spit their nonsense.

I wish everything is played out d way you people think.cause of 45mil you are literally asking this people not to be real ?..keeping quiet when people r having convo makes you a great person? ...smh..dat money goes to d realest in d game..not person wey dey Kaku

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Hypocritesucks: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2018
tortee:

I wish everything is played out d way you people think.cause of 45mil you are literally asking this people not to be real ?..keeping quiet when people r having convo makes you a great person? ...smh..dat money goes to d realest in d game..not person wey dey Kaku
Wetin bad if him dey Kaku?
All these REALNESS talk don tire me...What is realness?

Let us be true to ourselves, with the rules that were given to them by Biggie, None of the housemates can be 100% real... #fact
Same here on this thread. I dare Moderators to cancel all nairaland rules even if it is for a day, so that we can show our REALNESS .. People like Giel won't last 5 minutes on this thread.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Hypocritesucks:

Can you for once leave trash for LAWMA?Teddy-A yansh wey you dey lick don red finish... You still no want stop.. Na wa oooo

Is it your licking? People won't mind their business when its obvious it's not their licking. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56