Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878245 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2018
MizzD:

He's too immature and talks TOO much angry

Now madam CeeC has called him

He's too immature, accepted, but she should let the guy be now... it's getting out of hand fah

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2018
safarigirl:
yes....Ah, I trust Tobi and Miracle sef, after the person says that, Tobi will go and tell Miracle what the person said and Miracle will even agree that Tobi is smarter than him, then both of them will laugh it off

Their fans will equally laugh it off because the comparison is between two buddies. Life is not that serious

So, no news from BamTeddy today, na Toracle Team Teddy A wan use shine this night.

Y'all should have a blast tonight, tomorrow will not be your day grin
nice assumption, you must be a good movie director.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2018
kingxsamz:

and how did u guys come up with that name?

I think Mambi or Eeghe came up with the name.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gflat: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2018
Tobi had to call in ceece into the gossip. Drama, drama, drama.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:07am On Mar 18, 2018
Cee c abeg go and sleep this drama is tiring,.

Tobi in fact eh, why are you giving this girl audience angry

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2018
Mscheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
He's too immature, accepted, but she should let the guy be now... it's getting out of hand fah

Tobi should let her be too..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:08am On Mar 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol but did you vote? tongue
I don vote tire...#50 no be small money oh..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2018
Teddy's song is trash..
an old fool who can release a hit track all by himself.. he must feature person and the song go still be rubbish..
which of his jam make sense?
despite 4 djs already played the song.. it's still irrelevant in Nigeria..
his songs are like virus and can off your phone..

oya teddy fans make una gather inside my mentions make I bomb una

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:09am On Mar 18, 2018
oyikocho:
now y'all are irritating the fvck out of me .
shut the Bleep up!!!!

you remember when teddy and bam bam were having a discussion before the repairing...
bam bam asked teddy what if Nina had picked him initially at first to be paired together.. teddy laughed and said.. "thank God that one no happen "..just imagine the nonsense

at the time of repairing Wetin happen?
he had no choice and was last man standing and had to pick Nina

you Teddy fans. una no go fit survive Wetin wan hit una..
just wait

SUKHOTHAI

Playing victim is their forte grin Professional victims cheesy
I just dey laugh them, they think it's working grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2018

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Nonsense. This Kayode must be mad for showing these lunatics display again this night.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Twoclans:

All team Mina: legbegbe kiss
Miracle.: Legbegbe
Nina: legbegbe
Miracle: legbegbe
Blackhawk03: legbegbe kiss
Giel :legbegbe
Twoclans: legbegbe kiss
Oshe11: legbegbe kiss
Threebear: legbegbe kiss
All monikers supporting Miracle: legbegbe kiss
All guest nairalanders supporting Miracle :legbegbe kiss
Madam Dominique (even though u are not a Miracle fan) legbegbe

Does shaku shaku moves grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2018
tobi is annoying me ceece has got a point he is always putting her on d chopping board so everyone can make up comments about her

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2018
Alex has come to tell them this drama is exhausting and boring.
I am in support of this, i needed someone to relay this message from me.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Alex says that they are exhausting
Alex says that every Saturday after the party people will just put off their TV because what they are doing is boring

Alex says it's now becoming a trend that after Saturday party they will fight.

Alex the truth sayer grin

Go Alex.
One of the reasons I love you.

You say the truth. grin

Saying the mind of the viewers. cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Alex oooooo.....dishing it hot as e be cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2018
Tobi is just been childish, why table tobi and Ceecee issue with Anto, Alex and Rico it's really disgusting...

Tobi is just been really stupid and it's not making any sense anymore...

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:12am On Mar 18, 2018
oyikocho:
Teddy's song is trash..
an old fool who can release a hit track all by himself.. he must feature person and the song go still be rubbish..
which of his jam make sense?
despite 4 djs already played the song.. it's still irrelevant in Nigeria..
his songs are like virus and can off your phone..

oya teddy fans make una gather inside my mentions make I bomb una
hope u WHR told before your post that

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DONADAMS(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2018
Alex don vex...what she said is true sha.. this their quarrel don taya me

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2018
Whoever gave Ceec this script tried sha.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Can't believe I'm feeling bad for Cee C. She's upset with Tobi for constantly discussing her and airing their business to the other housemates

Cee C to Tobi: Stop giving people things use to get at me. If we have issues, let it remain between the two of us, stop talking to people about me, stop giving people who normally have no say about me reasons to analyse me

Tobi: Why you shouting, why you shouting, why you shouting...(says this repetitively)

Tobi asks her why she's 'putting it on him', says if anyone is analysing her she brought it on herself

Alex interjects, visibly annoyed and tells them their quarrelling is getting boring and exhausting, says if she were at home she would know that every saturday after the party they have a problem, says it's becoming trend says she would turn her TV off every Saturday after the party. She advises them to end it and go to sleep

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Alex has sense abeg. Smart babe. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:15am On Mar 18, 2018
eksbabe:
Whoever gave Ceec this script tried sha.

Tobi is the foolish one fueling it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2018
Alex to Ceebi: you guys are always quarrelling, if I was at home watching and I know that every Saturday the only thing you guys do is quarell . shocked shocked.i will just go and switch off my TV. lipsrsealed

Jesus this Alex Na real craze girl,but honestly she is right. I just hate toxic relationships. Life is not worth the stress. angry

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oyikocho: 12:15am On Mar 18, 2018
deelizabeth93:

You are really so unreasonable, aren't you, dear? He said the bolded...so?! It could mean a lot of things... Did he say anything after that? Insecurity issues will make you definitely read meaning into those words..It could mean, thank God he wouldn't have gotten enough chance to get to know Bams...I can see you type faster than you think, dear. Next time be calm, reason well and then type...
so is OK for teddy to prefer bam bam to Nina..
but it's not OK for miracle to prefer Rico's song to Teddy's??

I dont type faster than my thoughts.. it's actually I trap I set for you..
and you opened your mouth to say teddy preferred bam bam more?
so what is the fuss of miracle about?

You teddy fans need to go back and suck enough breast milk. .na that nonsense wey teddy sing like drunkard naim una wan compare to rico

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2018
ibkayee:
Can't believe I'm feeling bad for Cee C. She's upset with Tobi for constantly discussing her and airing their business to the other housemates

Cee C to Tobi: Stop giving people things use to get at me. If we have issues, let it remain between the two of us, stop talking to people about me, stop giving people who normally have no say about me reasons to analyse me

Tobi: Why you shouting, why you shouting, why you shouting...

Tobi asks her why she's 'putting it on him', says if anyone is analysing her she brought it on herself

Alex interjects, visibly annoyed and tells them their quarrelling is getting boring and exhausting, says if she were at home she would know that every saturday after the party they have a problem, says it's becoming trend says she would turn her TV off every Saturday after the party. She advises them to end it and go to sleep
Men u re dope...nice update!! ,but the fight continue..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Slymonster(m): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2018
I can't just laugh at alex, so she know the viewers would turn the channel.If only she knew how we turn the channel to her constant cry over leo which brought her rating down.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2018
3RNEST:

I don vote tire...#50 no be small money oh..
Lol mtcheww
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2018
deelizabeth93:

We are always shining, dear. We don't need this kind if negative vibe to make us shine... If we wanted to act on it, we would have...This is the difference between Team Teddy A and other teams. We try not to dwell on irrelevant issues. Is tomorrow the finals? Why would tomorrow be our day. kiss
team Teddy A use negative vibes to drag people

See how your people are shamelessly dragging Toracle all over this thread as if none of them has ever said a bad word of Nina or Miracle or Tobi before, as if your precious Teddy A has never insulted a HM or said some derogatory stuff about them

These are the little things Team Teddy A thrives on and that is why there will be joy in my heart when many eat humble pie tomorrow

You can speak for yourself as regards the idea that Team Teddy A has no negative vibes, but I have read enough on NL alone to know the lie in that. This thread is testament to it

At least the Team Mina trolls embrace their status, that is more than we can say for the Teddy A trolls grin

Aurevoir madame, I look foward to dragging Teddy A tomorrow grin. In all of this, I hope Team Teddy A stays positive and refrain from rolling in the mud

After all, y'all are better than Team Mina and Toracle

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2018
deelizabeth93:

We are always shining, dear. We don't need this kind if negative vibe to make us shine... If we wanted to act on it, we would have...This is the difference between Team Teddy A and other teams. We try not to dwell on irrelevant issues. Is tomorrow the finals? Why would tomorrow be our day. kiss
every stupid set of humans is tomorrow the final mine is for teddy and bambam to be saved after that its till Monday nomination again
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 12:19am On Mar 18, 2018
So nobody noticed that Alex told Tobi, Rico and Anto that she really didn't hear Tobi call CeeC a beeetch, but because she was trying to avoid trouble, she had to affirm in her presence that he called her a beeetch. Tobi was upset that Alex had to admit what he didn't do in Cee C's presence and that he was going to set her straight. Rico Anto and Alex had to beg him to die the matter, it isn't worth it just to avoid plenty wahala... At the end, Tobi had to agree he wouldn't bring it up... All these happened before Cee C called Tobi to the couch...

Cee C knows what she is doing, it's no surprise she likes doing this after every Saturday party. The more she does this, the more her fans grow and Tobi's dwindle. She is using the victim card, I won't be surprise if she starts crying...

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.