Stats: 3,165,587 members, 7,861,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3933397 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2018
safarigirl:
the real bandwagon people are Teddy A's folks. I know how many people have been jumping ship upandan

People that have no allegiance whatsoever

Someone who supports Anto cannot even vote for Teddy A, is Teddy closer to her than Tobi is? What normally happens when your fave goes is that you support whoever is friends with your fave, but jumping from Anto to Teddy? Not even Lolu, Teddy. Based on what? How do they match?

That bros was never a fan of Anto, and if he ever was, he has obviously jumped into a rickety bandwagon grin
For someone who claims not to have a team, you sure do have a 'thing' for Teddy A. Most of your comments from yesterday to today have been about him. And yet, you don't have a team.

You are lucky we are not like the other crowd. I vividly remember what Tiribeer did to you that made you stay off this thread for a long time. I remember how he took you to the cleaners and deflated your false sense of self-importance.

Be very glad we are not like the other crowd. Be very glad.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2018
@77up,thanks..

Housemates are in the kitchen, cooking, rice, stew and chicken..
Nina is angry at tobi, she's complaining that he came to pick chicken instead of waiting for it to be shared, she said it's never done and he shouldn't do it again.. That he should carry his wahala and go.
Tobi was telling her she was the one that told him to come take, but she said no, that she said when she's through with frying the chicken she will share and everyone will get..

Food is ready... Housemates eating now

Miracle and lolu playing cards

Tobi just told nina that the chicken is very tasty just like her grin

Nina asks him if he has tasted her before
He said no, that from miracle's?? (didn't get that part)

Tobi and ceecee facing themselves eating on the kitchen table..

Anto still sharing food
Rico in the kitchen..

Anto didn't make her hair, she's still on braids

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2018
CookieLaVee:
Pained Ass with no content of his own.
Jumping ship when your favourite is still very much around.
Shame!!!!!
k

Shey u can get lost now?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

For someone who claims not to have a team, you sure do have a 'thing' for Teddy A. Most of your comments from yesterday to today have been about him. And yet, you don't have a team.

You are lucky we are not like the other crowd. I vividly remember what Tiribeer did to you that made you stay off this thread for a long time. I remember how he took you to the cleaners and deflated your false sense of self-importance.

u dey mind that beautiful girl

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2018
COOL10:

Now this is pure hatred Agent Hawk. Totally unnecessary angry angry angry

No malice intended, I'm all out for love. I've forgotten I typed such sef cheesy grin cheesy

Teddy's music career isn't dead, at least, not anymore. Thanks to the lovely DJs. kiss kiss

Won ti mo mi tele tele, every other day, kinikan pepper cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2018
Zozo06:
@77up,thanks..

Anto didn't make her hair, she's still on braids
she did, the front of her hair has been rebraided

Stop watching channel 29
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Bandwagon people? Why aren't they hopping into Teddy's wagon? The first two weeks, Miracle gave every fickle minded fan enough reason to decamp with his silence, they could have moved to another train if it was all about follow follow like you just did with Anto. Babe is still in the game and you're rooting for someone else to win the money already, haba! Fear fanship biko! embarassed

Why biko? This is looking like a follow follow something already... cheesy grin cheesy

Beautiful YumBlackhawk
We loved the bore, the over quiet olodo Toy Pilot (our clear Social Introvert)...the weak link...the rubbish who only brought kissing and romance entertainment
Then his engine got full and he exploded
became on competitive real bold entertaining and still charming and romantic fire (he also has a good heart and does not act for the cameras)
And the love multiplied

If that's the bandwagon effect cheesy it is beautiful then
Yumyum

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2018
@iamj, thanks for the correction.. Didn't watch the part she rebraided her front hair.. You know you can be civil when correcting people right? Let's not go that rude way, nobody has the monopoly of insults..

Tobi has finished eating
Tobi, ceecee and anto has joined in the whot game.

TeddyA just entered the kitchen
Alex walked past and lolu gave her a 3 sec look.. cheesy

Advert

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

it is because you people are just like the others that is why i drag you

You are even worse than them, because you think you are actually better. I am dedicating today to team Teddy A and all its hypocritical members.

I said I did not have a HM I was supporting, but that doesn't mean I don't get to hate a team. The HMs are different entities from the people who make up their team

For someone who claims you don't carry this show on your head, you are very much interested in my thoughts on your guy undecided

I don't dislike Teddy A, he has moments of actual intelligence and brilliance, moments when he's likeable. I liked him in Week 1, but you people.....nah. I'll pass smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2018
iamJ:
k

Shey u can get lost now?
After you.
The bandwagon effect suits you just fine. Displaying Herd Mentality and asking if you look like a sheep. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2018
senatordave1:
So my phyno is supporting teddy.hes no more my favourite,am moving to jidenna.
Lol. what do you expect. Person weh feature him. Loyalty is a sure step to survive in the Industry. because of it's highly competitive nature o.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2018
CookieLaVee:
After you.
The bandwagon effect suits you just fine. Displaying Herd Mentality and asking if you look like a sheep. undecided

k

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
iamJ:
k
L

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Threebear:

If you love me give 200 SMS votes to miracle the next time he's up (with screenshot proof)and our love will be like jack and rose. grin grin

No titanic can sink it .

We shall sail to the island of ore

Where eternal treasures await .

Our embrace deep and longing

Our kisses passionate and enduring

Inhaling the smell of Cyprus roses

Our bodies bare but our spirits engulfed kiss
I will i promise. Anything to get around you and feel your warmth kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
safarigirl:
it is because you people are just like the others that is why i drag you

You are even worse than them, because you think you are actually better. I am dedicating today to team Teddy A and all its hypocritical members.

I said I did not have a HM I was supporting, but that doesn't mean I don't get to hate a team. The HMs are different entities from the people who make up their team

For someone who claims you don't carry this show on your head, you are very much interested in my thoughts on your guy undecided

I don't dislike Teddy A, he has moments of actual intelligence and brilliance, moments when he's likeable. I liked him in Week 1, but you people.....nah. I'll pass smiley

Yes! We are better. You hardly find Teddy A supporters being petty and chi!dish like the Mina crowd. It's a constant for them.

I'm more interested in your hypocrisy than your thoughts. Your thoughts are as worthless as garbage. After all, you had same thoughts about Efe last year. Did it matter?!

As I said, you can only drag Teddy A. Try it with Miracle and Nina and see what will happen.

Oh, you won't. You tried it with Miracle and was forever shut grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
safarigirl:
the real bandwagon people are Teddy A's folks. I know how many people have been jumping ship upandan

People that have no allegiance whatsoever

Someone who supports Anto cannot even vote for Teddy A, is Teddy closer to her than Tobi is? What normally happens when your fave goes is that you support whoever is friends with your fave, but jumping from Anto to Teddy? Not even Lolu, Teddy. Based on what? How do they match?

That bros was never a fan of Anto, and if he ever was, he has obviously jumped into a rickety bandwagon grin

Jude doesn't even know why he stans Anto, just like there won't be a good reason for jumping to Teddy now. cheesy grin

No be only Tobi, lolu and Miracle nkor? And think people should know the meaning of words before flinging them about. Allegiance? Hahahaha grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Yes! We are better. You hardly find Teddy A supporters being petty and chi!dish like the Mina crowd. It's a constant for them.

I'm more interested in your hypocrisy than your thoughts. Your thoughts are as worthless as garbage. After all, you had same thoughts about Efe last year. Did it matter?!

As I said, you can only drag Teddy A. Try it with Miracle and Nina and see what will happen.

Oh, you won't. You tried it with Miracle and was forever shut grin cheesy
Hypocrisy and Lying have nothing on you young man.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Simi will be performing on the live eviction stage this evening wink

If you are a Simi fan, keep a date with her this evening.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Borbrisky:

I will i promise. Anything to get around you and feel your warmth kiss
Awwwwwwwww

#LoveGoals :-

Where is Threebear? Quit going through my posts and come and carry your boo cheesy

Jobless troll.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nina just said I want to make this stew big because we might eat rice again as she walks towards the freezer... She asks Rico if there's still meat sauce, meat water is remaining... Rico asked her to check, though they threw many away already

Anto, lolu, miracle, tobi still playing whot

TeddyA washing his plates, he's wondering why people don't wash their plates after eating, that it doesn't take time to wash, nina follows him to wonder...

Lolu and anto, out of the whot game
Tobi and miracle slugging it out now

It seems kayode has been giving anto plenty viewing time..

TeddyA says he wants to go and pack his load..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
CookieLaVee:
Hypocrisy and Lying have nothing on you young man.
K.

Next!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Awwwwwwwww

#LoveGoals :-

Where is Threebear? Quit going through my posts and come and carry your boo cheesy

Jobless troll.
Hi I just love threebear with all my heart. He is so smart and caring I wish I can kiss him and hold his joystick with my mouth smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Borbrisky:

Hi I just love threebear with all my heart. He is so smart and caring I wish I can kiss him and hold his joystick with my mouth smiley
papikush grin u know that I know it’s u

But wetin concern me

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Borbrisky:

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

I know right?

You really drive me to tears. I can see the love in your words. Just like the love between Nina and Miracle. It is pure and real embarassed

Can I call you both BeerBrisky? Or Threeborb? grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
iamJ:
papikush grin u know that I know it’s u

But wetin concern me
Hi I am papikush can I know you smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borbrisky: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

I know right?

You really drive me to tears. I can see the love in your words. Just like the love between Nina and Miracle. It is pure and real embarassed

Can I call you both BeerBrisky? Or Threeborb? grin
Call me bobeersky I love my boo. Oshey barrest smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
iamJ:
its difficult for most people to understand and like teddy because of his tattoos, ear rings and he smokes, when miracle was silent all of u were fantasizing about him, we were all here and saw it, i still support anto but i said if anto leaves i will support teddy, after anto leave i will invest my votes somewhere na, how is that follow follow? follow follow is supporting a person because of his looks and because its the closest u will ever get to having a relationship with him i'm not stupid obviously insecure girls and guys wouldnt be happy that an intelligent person will win it na, they want som1 that looks like them, poor, razz, local, gutter model that represents their interest aka i will make it one day, na so una do for efe, how many of una done make am?

i still support anto forever but whenever she leaves teddy a got my votes
J shking the table agressively.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Beautiful YumBlackhawk
We loved the bore, the over quiet olodo Toy Pilot (our clear Social Introvert)...the weak link...the rubbish who only brought kissing and romance entertainment
Then his engine got full and he exploded
became on competitive real bold entertaining and still charming and romantic fire (he also has a good heart and does not act for the cameras)
And the love multiplied

If that's the bandwagon effect cheesy it is beautiful then
Yumyum

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy

Chaii! You just reminded of the early days of TeamMina, our kite pilot and dumb Nina. cheesy grin

#BandwagonGoals kiss kiss
#WeFvckinDieHere cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Giel is a good learner...we will buy her a toy plane
Even though she said I fired bullets shocked tongue
Good morning MiNaville kiss and everyone
Today, I will not let eviction paranoia get to me at all

I don't want toy plane angry

I want a private jet grin tongue

You know you were throwing bombs last night. Lool grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
MizzD:

Yes o.. Ceec attested to it

See how dem cast Teddy, lol cheesy

Teddy dey tamba grin cheesy

But from washing her clothes to bumbum. Yes, Teddy is way softer than he looks

I doubt real life husbands will do this sef. This bambam requests for the unimaginable sometimes though
. At the beginning of the show,I remember saying that Teddy A was misunderstood mostly because of his looks but some didn't believe. Yes he's assertive,yes he's bold but he's got a simple rule: Don't f u c k with me and I won't f u c k with you,if you treat me right,I'll treat you even better. cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Tobi is very intelligent and willing to learn more. He just need to reduce his insensitive jokes and the way he gossips.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
jaxxy:

Dis actually has nothing to do with growing up. Cee c knows how to keep secrets/things inside and be fine with it. Tobi likes to express himself all the time. Also tobi has frnds he gets along with in the house its only normal for him to share his problems with them on the other hand Cee c has no one she can talk confide in so shes wants tobi to do same dats all. Tobi has a right to share his problem with whoever. My only issue is he puts Cee c in her place once and for all!
YOU are WISE

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66