Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3891586 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
@livelymatilda,thanks for the info, didn't know the meat gift was an agreement between ceecee and miracle.. Just stumbled on when she was giving him the meat..

So earlier, lolu was advising tobi to be his happy self and not allow the strikes get to him.. He used himself as an example that he got two strikes much earlier and he's still in the house, so tobi should cheer up.. Rico later came to join them..

Miracle asked who had the egusi in the fridge,he asked each housemate till bambam said it's hers but he can have it.. He made samvita and eat it with teddyA..

TeddyA has a sprain on his knee, bambam was helping him massage it and later bandaged it.

Nina cooked noodles and boiled meat, but she said nobody was going to eat the meat till tomorrow, the housemates begged her but she insisted the meat was for tomorrow..

Ceecee and Alex are chatting in the dressing room, ceecee is insisting tobi said she should be nominated, but Alex said she didn't hear tobi say so, ceecee now asked her why the organization would play the video and give tobi a strike if what he did wasn't wrong...

Ceecee says she wasn't really surprised when leo was evicted, but the people that really surprised her was vandee.. She said she feels the evicted housemates are in another house, she then completes the statement by saying whatever joor, that she can't rack her brain again, anything that wants to happen should happen..

Alex, ceecee, Rico talking about where they want to sleep, Alex said she would bring her mattress to the dressing room because of the cold in the rooms.. Ceecee says the most comfortable place to sleep is the hoh room, but she doesn't feel like going up there to sleep cause she doesn't know what the hoh and her partner has done up there, Alex said she can go take their duvet, ceecee says no way, that unless it's washed she can't use it cause she doesn't know what has been deposited in the duvet, Alex concurs.... She shouts to nina who is in the other room, "what did you people do on the duvet?" . Doubt nina heard.

Nina and miracle gisting, nina says she's not going to let miracle sleep, they are talking about lashes, nina is asking miracle what she looks like with lashes, can't really get what miracle is saying cause he's talking and laughing at same time..

Alex, ceecee and Rico gisting in the dressing room
Tobi is asleep..

Commercial break...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
This goes out to
Toilet A and bangbang
We are sorry for the low vote... Do bedroom style like Mina.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
hahahahaa ogini, kilode gan, se e fe gbepe ni hahaha ,they can't even lemme sorb in peace ! you ppl sud at least get sense now , after all he's not yet evicted undecided and now am sure with new face of the game now , I believe miracle fans sud v got alot to be worried about now instead, dey are here disturbing my mention because of percentage poo that will crash drastically when khloe babe enter dat fvcking house na grin

anyway , thanks to all da voted teddy , may God bless your pocket. pls we can do more better now and at the same time , it's time for original teddy fans (Cox hv been seing some monikkers running) not to be discouraged but be happy at least for the fact that we divided our vote and we made it , both BAMTEDDY are saved though dia will surly be a winner and in our camp , we knw who is our winner to be concentrated on so pls ,we are not coward and we can never be , stand strong for teddy A and we shall surly make it.

#TEAMTEDDYANOMATTERWHAT

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Giel:

She just said that?
Although she has been asking for new housemates or celebrity guests.
Just her imagination and excessive watching of bb.
Maybe sha
Yesso she did but how would she have guessed so right. Biggie has some explaining to do. She's even supposed to have gotten her 3rd strike by now having been called out for mic adjustment more than twice. I don't hate Cee-C o but I just feel Biggie's been partial.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Halyma:

I just saw someone on twitter say" she said biggie might bring in evicted HM to spice things up". If true, this babe is becoming something else.

She is been protected by biggie. She came with BBN season 3 script, handout and textbooks to the house

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
kingxsamz:

grin You mean the same way I screenshot' your post?
grin you don even remind me sef...
shebi I tell u say ur eye go open? grin...
abeg ToiletA fans received the shock of their lives...it's gonna take them a whole week to recover from that shock. grin
grin u crack me up, but I never told u Teddy A would top the votes this week for obvious reasons, I only maintained he is gonna win the ultimate prize
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Reussite:

Yesso she did but how would she have guessed so right. Biggie has some explaining to do. She's even supposed to have gotten her 3rd strike by now having been called out for mic adjustment more than twice. I don't hate Cee-C o but I just feel Biggie's been partial.

I don't know why she is not having a strike for that mic thing. Rules should be rules.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by waxdude: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Psychedelia:

Yooooooooooouuu!!!!!!
Psychedelia. .......ahhhhhhhh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
77up:
hahahahaa ogini, kilode gan, se e fe gbepe ni hahaha ,they can't even lemme sorb in peace ! you ppl sud at least get sense now , after all he's not yet evicted undecided and now am sure with new face of the game now , I believe miracle fans sud v got alot to be worried about now instead, dey are here disturbing my mention because of percentage poo that will crash drastically when khloe babe enter dat fvcking house na grin

anyway , thanks to all da voted teddy , may God bless your pocket. pls we can do more better now and at the same time , it's time for original teddy fans (Cox hv been seing some monikkers running) not to be discouraged but be happy at least for the fact that we divided our vote and we made it , both BAMTEDDY are saved though dia will surly be a winner and in our camp , we knw who is our winner to be concentrated on so pls ,we are not coward and we can never be , stand strong for teddy A and we shall surly make it.

#TEAMTEDDYANOMATTERWHAT

#FromWeDiePut(Which was stolen) to #NoMatterWhat

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
sophiathefirst:
Please guys lets vote in Khloe and Princess back, they both has alot to offer to the show. I know A cee c needs a Princess in her life and the house needs a Khloe as well. In my mind am imagining the motivation behind those voting for Cee C. Someone that will purposely shook her hand in ur eye and awaits ur strike and disqualifiation/strike. Someone that caused she and lolu's double strike and now Tobi. And no one should quote me and tell me Cee C is not at fault, because if we open Cee c book eeh, U Say she is entertaining, only to people(tobi and lolu) she is inflicting pain on. In as much i dont want to be judgemental but please help me guys understand the motivation behind voting Cee c because i dont get.
Lies.
cee-c didn't cause tobi any strike. Rather Tobi's kidult and loudmouth got them for him. he didn't honor diary room call, and he conspired against cee-c. Something he complained about dee-one.
lolu and cee-c not being wise and tolerance oriented got them both strikes.
I can comfortably say, she is the strongest lady in their. until nina tries her strength at the polls. Nigerians like wahala and voting sisters enjoy feminism. I hope av giving u a clue why people are rooting for cee-c. Again, she is most controversial. Endorsement go land well for her after this show.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Alex begging mina to allow her sleep in a room section she and Leo used to sleep, nina says no way that she and miracle usually sleeps there also..

Nina says it's so stressful being hoh, miracle says it's not true, the only stress is waking up early, changing batteries, that it's only those that put the hoh thing on their head that sees it as stressful... Nina replies that if said wants to punish her again, she will become hoh.. She just wants everywhere quiet and clean and is glad the hoh thingy is ending tomorrow..

Alex says the three of them can sleep in that section, miracle asks if Rico is coming to join them, Alex says yes, nina starts to walk out when she heard Rico is coming to join them.. Eventually she tells miracle they should go sleep somewhere else... They have gone to another space.. On their way downstairs miracle sees khloe's frame and says he likes her fierce look..

Camera is on bamteddy now.. They are sleeping

Goodnight all..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Weedfree:
My dear Miracle fan,
May your case not become that of Hilary Clinton, who was the masses favourite lost the US election despite having the popular votes by the public.
oga Toilet fan...this is not a presidential election. Abi shey these Toilet A fans no dey tire?
please go and argue with Alex's fans we are not your mate.

and lastly...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Weedfree:
My dear Miracle fan,
May your case not become that of Hilary Clinton, who was the masses favourite lost the US election despite having the popular votes by the public.
So the long and short of my story is that Tobi is Donald Trump, the next Big brother winner. They have the same qualities with Trump, a big mouth, immature, an alleged sexual abuser and so on. #Tobi #NaijaTrump.
I've warned them but they wouldn't listen!
Even as I sounded out exclusive warning to them to stop hyping Tobi ,they continued with the nonsense toracle .
No Tobi fan likes nor supports miracle ,but miracle fans carry Tobi for head .
How can one say they like miracle yet hype his most deadly opponent ....with a strong support system and a very solid financial backing .

Whenever my friends ,family even elders want to make important decisions ,they consult me because I can see what many people cannot see , I can't count how many people I've told not to get into a particular union and against my insistence they went and are now divorced .

Which rubbish alliance are you forming with Tobi ,will his fans ever abandon him to vote miracle .

Today it was clear Mina won the Nokia challenge but biggie rigged as always to give it to undeserving Tobi .

No one ever listens to me till is too late ,then it's kaay ,you told me so.

I can't kill myself because some adults have refused to be reasonable .

Anything that comes ,it won't be my shame ,lord knows I've tried my best.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CentaurXLV(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
Aftermath of Sunday Eviction Night. Toilet A fans abandoning a sunken ship. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
77up:

#TEAMTEDDYANOMATTERWHAT

Sweetie please try and see if you can sleep.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol cheesy cheesy

Na funny the thing dey funny me. Ahn ahn! Na so e bad reach?

As I first see the percentage for side, I first think say na something else. Kai, e baaaaasd. Omo, na to laugh over am sure pass. I wee not come and kill myself.

Seems most people never even voted to start with. Cos I know the number of SMS I sent.

Anyhow, if e no pure for am, they evict am along the line, na to join one nearest rival, vote massively for am. At least, if we no get am, this Mina children too no go get am grin cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6848276_20180318205805_jpegd8f72ac4cd1ffa7cae4a006544053b30

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hmmmmmmm.
I'm still shocked .
I even posted this afternoon that the
Game was looking like a two horse
Race. Btw Miracle and Teddy.
I even thought Teddy had an upper hand
Kai!
Miracle's fans I'm sorry oooo
Tobi's fans plz I apologize
Na wa oooo,that was how Teddy's fans
Almost got me into trouble.
Braggarts every where
So after the tantrums and banters
After all the likes yal got from your empty posts
All yal could get was 4th place?
Oh,5th even?? Wow!
I de shame for una...
Lemme see any of you come at any miracle or Tobi's fan
On here again.. We will bring the thread down.
While yal was busy coming at innocent Giel
She was busy voting her fave....
Teddy's fans ntoi.
For Nina's sake,miracle's fans kindly forgive me o
I might be your in-law...lol.

Congrats to my boo na bae
D dumb girl with grace
(God chooses the foolish)
The first lady to win the wager...
100%/at that...
I love to love you pearl
The real definition of a queen
I will never not love you Nina.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nkesexy(f): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Zozo pls don't sleep now o...come back pls
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Twoclans:

Double

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Twoclans:

This has finally made me laugh cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
kingxsamz:

oga Toilet fan...this is not a presidential election. Abi shey these Toilet A fans no dey tire?
please go and argue with Alex's fans we are not your mate.

and lastly...

Don't mind them, they think this is political voting where they rig elections. It's not even a nairaland thing. Talk to people outside nairaland and hear their views about this year's winner.

Miracle is a movement, his fan base can only continue to grow and grow and grow.

Team Miracle kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blackwidow123: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
im sorry ooo,Mehn I didn't see tonight's result coming. Will you forgive me plz?
Haha you are forgiven grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
styrese:
I only maintained he is gonna win the ultimate prize

bro you should do stand up comedy cus your jokes really crack my ribs grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Munzy14:

Lies.
cee-c didn't cause tobi any strike. Rather Tobi's kidult and loudmouth got them for him. he didn't honor diary room call, and he conspired against cee-c. Something he complained about dee-one.
lolu and cee-c not being wise and tolerance oriented got them both strikes.
I can comfortably say, she is the strongest lady in their. until nina tries her strength at the polls. Nigerians like wahala and voting sisters enjoy feminism. I hope av giving u a clue why people are rooting for cee-c. Again, she is most controversial. Endorsement go land well for her after this show.
And these re the reasons y u re voting her.
Endorsement land well for Cee c for being controversial? ok i hear u, only time will tell
Ok my brother continue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
After countless sessions of continuous squinting and twisting my head to every angle mathematically possible , I have come to the sad conclusion that you, barrister Cynthia Nwadiora is guilty of deceiving the general public that you are actually pretty.

My Lord, barrister Cynthia Nwadiora is a fraud.

Big head, mighty forehead, big face, short...

My Lord, all I see is Tyrion Lannister

26 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
oshe11:
Rare shot of teddyA fans after the eviction show led by Eliza with 77up papiikush styrese heebah and zicoraadswith their ONLINE VOTES

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
blackwidow123:

Haha you are forgiven grin
*rushes for a hug*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Weedfree:
My dear Miracle fan,
So the long and short of my story is that Tobi is Donald Trump, the next Big brother winner. They have the same qualities with Trump, a big mouth, immature, an alleged sexual abuser and so on. #Tobi #NaijaTrump.
am not surprise your monica is controlling ur brain

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
I don't even know why I'm not bothered about this new development of ex housemates returning... Maybe because I trust Nigerians to show biggie pepper... I pity the housemates returning. grin cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
77up:

anyway , thanks to all da voted teddy , may God bless your pocket. pls we can do more better now and at the same time , it's time for original teddy fans

8 percent na fans? ....
if he couldn't get at least 10 percent how then would he be able to blow?

#TEAMTOILETNOMATTERWHAT

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
WORLDPEACE:
Abeg, my people, where Lolu dey get him votes from?
Who are his fans?
And more importantly, what is his selling point? I really need to solve this conundrum.
Please, house help me.
Pls pause dis your question till the grand finale when he goes home with the 45m shocked. Then we explain in details y we keep voting him. We just getting started!!!!!!!

Team loluforce

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Hmmmmmmm.
I'm still shocked .
I even posted this afternoon that the
Game was looking like a two horse
Race. Btw Miracle and Teddy.
I even thought Teddy had an upper hand
Kai!
Miracle's fans I'm sorry oooo
Tobi's fans plz I apologize
Na wa oooo,that was how Teddy's fans
Almost got me into trouble.
Braggarts every where
So after the tantrums and banters
After all the likes yal got from your empty posts
All yal could get was 4th place?
Oh,5th even?? Wow!
I de shame for una...
Lemme see any of you come at any miracle or Tobi's fan
On here again.. We will bring the thread down.
While yal was busy coming at innocent Giel
She was busy voting her fave....
Teddy's fans ntoi.
For Nina's sake,miracle's fans kindly forgive me o
I might be your in-law...lol.

Congrats to my boo na bae
D dumb girl with grace
(God chooses the foolish)
The first lady to win the wager...
100%/at that...
I love to love you pearl
The real definition of a queen
I will never not love you Nina.
grin grin Very funny, I hope u don't regret this after the finale

(1) (2) (3) ... (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69