Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3887071 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Alex has always been rude and ill mannered , I love her and I enjoy her but she was clearly at fault that instant .
And she's really not a model for cutesy ,she's demanding .

She's just as rude ,if not more so than Teddy a .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
oshe11:
Lol
So the people inside the tv show aint humans ba?

FUNNY YOU!

I didn't call anyone disgusting. I called the act of having sex in public disgusting. Comprehension.

I shouldn't be surprised u would go dt low though.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

This one is ready to kill himself for Mina... Goodluck.
Lol.. Kill myself ke.. I just don't like when people come up with rubbish talks and rumours just to make someone feel bad.. I'm not saying they're perfect.. But people should learn to remove the log of wood in their eyes before removing the toothpick in someone else's own.. By the way if na your ceecee she talk about like this.. I know wetin you for don do am.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ewoma45:
yes o! And the old man had d audacity to say they will fail d task! Very stupid thing.I know bambam would have gladly handed the shirt to teddy with his nasty way of asking. Nonsense!

update, update, update..

Please nah smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO EARN RESPECT FROM EVERYBODY? EVEN TOBI DISRESPECTED BIGGIE AND HE WAS PUNISHED..
ALEX SHOULD TRY THIS WITH HIM OUTSIDE BIGGIE'S HOUSE.. SHE WILL KNOW WHAT'S UP..YOU CAN ALSO JOIN HER..
How do you even begin to compare both cases?

Who's Teddy to Alex? A fellow HM. He should respect himself before demanding for it in return. If she does, will he beat her up? I don't know how you accord respect to people, but for me, you must deserve my respect. You can't bully me into respecting you.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ksslib:
Talking about who the alpha male in the house is.

In as much as I feel Tobi and Miracle are the alpha males, given how their personalities vacuums and vaporizes other personalities in the house, I feel Teddy A is an alpha male too.

You can clearly see how he dominates all the bacteria and fungi anytime he steps into the diverse and very competitive toilet ecosystem.

This killed me grin grin LWKMD grin grin

I'm tired of you abeg grin grin grin
This was hilarious grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giddyperson:
You are talking about him wearing a condom, sex without condom would be what's irresponsible. Vote Miracle, vote responsibly tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ewoma45:
Thank you!

cool cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Gosh! How I love Teddy A. The guy is so matured. If not for the house, I don't even think that stupid Alex can walk up to Teddy A on a normal ground. Adults will soon be separated from kids. I love you Teddy A. Endure the shit for a while.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
True, can't he be civil underaged people like us be watching and picking up bad habits
janellemonae:
So there's a video going round of miracle wearing a condom, in order to bang Nina again last night. undecided Disgusting!

All this nonsense on live tv. I hope none of the irresponsible adults having sex on this show, win.

It sets a bad precedent. It's not okay to just throw caution to d wind & be having sex in public willynilly.
We shouldn't reward gross immorality.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

If we can excuse Teddy's approach, Alex's outburst should be excused too. Ain't no one gat monopoly of being rude!

How can you excuse teddy but condemn Alex?
ROTFLMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
Who do you want back in that house?

Me I want Khloe and Dee-one

Oya, you talk your own.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
janellemonae:

I didn't call anyone disgusting. I called the act of having sex in public disgusting. Comprehension.

I shouldn't be surprised u would go dt low though.
Sorry ma'am. U obviously didnt gt my point.
I MEANT UR ACT OF HAVIN SEX B4 MARRIAGE IF U DID, WAS ALSO DISGUSTING.
DNT 4GT U ARE PLAYING god to these housemates.

BUT WE COOL!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
77up:
Take it or leave it , tobi is the winner of this season, they are only playing prank on us , pity poo already activated for tobi on strike stuff , cee c was spoiling tobi's game as a pair and she was taken care of by repaired with lolu .

now forget fav and let's apply common sense , with the way everyone knw already that miracle and teddy are the strongest contenders , where did you think tobi's vote came from with the level of damage done to his game by cee c (of which am sure cee c understand the game and she's playing it at the detriment of tobi).

upon all that, they knw tobi's fanbase is still behind now they are bringing evicted housemates that already knw what we want .

well in other news , to all my teddynation , I believe in every lies there is always an element of truth. who knws this pic might be true but what I know is that , I 'll keep support and vote TEDDY A till the end
someone posted this and its the same result. As far as im concerned this show is scripted. Why would biggie want to bring back evicted housemates too. Biggie is trying to play a fast one on the viewers

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:

How can you excuse teddy but condemn Alex?
ROTFLMAO grin
Leave the two faced rat na. How can you even put Teddy and maturity in the same sentence. Mstcheeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

How do you even begin to compare both cases?

Who's Teddy to Alex? A fellow HM. He should respect himself before demanding for it in return. If she does, will he beat her up? I don't know how you accord respect to people, but for me, you must deserve my respect. You can't bully me into respecting you.
DOES YOUR LORD ALEX DESERVE RESPECT?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
I hate it when people are saying Teddy A is rude or pompous, heck, cut the guy some slack. He has got a high self esteem which is really lacking in people criticising him. The guy know what he's worth and can't descend low for any thing. We love proud Teddy A. He is the boss.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
BerryAnny:
Gosh! How I love Teddy A. The guy is so matured. If not for the house, I don't even think that stupid Alex can walk up to Teddy A on a normal ground. Adults will soon be separated from kids. I love you Teddy A. Endure the shit for a while.
very true, u are wise
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
janellemonae:
So there's a video going round of miracle wearing a condom, in order to bang Nina again last night. undecided Disgusting!

All this nonsense on live tv. I hope none of the irresponsible adults having sex on this show, win.

It sets a bad precedent. It's not okay to just throw caution to d wind & be having sex in public willynilly.

Abeg keep qwayet, after all d sex tin, pple still vote am, did u see them having sex!??....which one is having sex on live TV......did u watch it....ode!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
janellemonae:

One mumu blogger sells a story that he didn't even see, pple like u will be spreading d story tht u didn't even see....because u r looking for what to say....disgusting!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

very good Question to her, it's obvious she doesn't know the meaning of that word "respect"

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
BerryAnny:
I hate it when people are saying Teddy A is rude or pompous, heck, cut the guy some slack. He has got a high self esteem which is really lacking in people criticising him. The guy know what he's worth and can't descend low for any thing. We love proud Teddy A. He is the boss.
DONT BE AN ASSLICKER.. DEFEND YOUR LORD TEDDY-A WITH SENSE ABAGI

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
BerryAnny:
DONT BE AN ASSLICKER.. DEFEND YOUR LORD TEDDY-A WITH SENSE. ABAGI
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hope you people know that Janelle lady is a Tobi fan .

They are nothing but a bunch of Judas Iscariots .

Sorry the Toracle thing is not working we must show them war grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
genius43:

Disqualified or evicted, as long they have had contact with the outside world and seen the game from the fans eyes, status quo should be maintained.

Biggie should be promoting injustice with his yeye game twist that someone in the house already guessed will happen.

I have said my one Kobo.
Hmm, I understand sha. Everything is becoming a scam to me.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Leave the two faced rat na. How can you even put Teddy and maturity in the same sentence. Mstcheeeeeew.

Anyways teddy has always been arrogant and condescending.

It's old news. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
HMS preparing for the task
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:
Hope you people know that Janelle lady is a Tobi fan .

They are nothing but a bunch of Judas Iscariots .

Sorry the Toracle thing is not working we must show them war grin
U be case ahswearcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
hazzard:
Lol.. Kill myself ke.. I just don't like when people come up with rubbish talks and rumours just to make someone feel bad.. I'm not saying they're perfect.. But people should learn to remove the log of wood in their eyes before removing the toothpick in someone else's own.. By the way if na your ceecee she talk about like this.. I know wetin you for don do am.. Lol

You should tell this to whoever moved the story to the front page of nairaland.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Alheeri:
. Congrats to ur in-law!

Thank ya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

Does Teddy, your God, deserve any form of respect?

styrese:
very good Question to her, it's obvious she doesn't know the meaning of that word "respect"

Bloody asslicker! Why don't you quote me directly instead of hiding behind your god to through shades? Spineless being!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Akthedream112:

DONT BE AN ASSLICKER.. DEFEND YOUR LORD TEDDY-A WITH SENSE ABAGI
Chai, I missed you. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.