Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875711 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Its obvious evrybodi in d aws feel bam is fake, tobi is jus d only saying it out loud, I tink I prefer dat to smiling in front n stabbing at back

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Munzy14:

How i wish this is a real eviction. so that we can gladly offer rico to the gods. Dude is a snake.
Bambam should slow process with her romance with Teddy. I guess jealousy of them kissing every corner is silently perceived. I can relate during my nysc days.
because she is yet to hit a serious qaurell with anyone. yet see the hatred.
which 1 be offer rico to d Gods? Its a game bro. Did the same bam bam not nominate others, did same bam bam not disappoint rico during d time of pairing? Said it b4 dat rico is mostly loyal to tobi due to d save he gave dem some weeks ago. It is a game. Only loyal to people u believe worth it.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
carammel:

I hope you are well..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Dee1? Why? shocked

Kbrule and Princess or Angel biko.

Biko did I just see you type Princess. Noooooo Biko.

Let her remain as a viewer.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chyima(f): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
9ja4eva:

Cece stays loyal to those she calls friends. Aside the one time she nominated Tobi, she has never nominated Rico so please let's not forget that.

from what I am seeing cee cee wants to be the last lady standing that why she keeps nominating the ladies from onset except at the early stages she nominated the guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
9ja4eva:

Cece stays loyal to those she calls friends. Aside the one time she nominated Tobi, she has never nominated Rico so please let's not forget that.

True!
People like CC are loyal.
They know they got few friends that can tolerate them, so they are loyal to such friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Babe I am just thinking of the two most useless ex housemates to send back to the house. Voting lines are open already .

I just feel like making the lives of this BBN organizers miserable angry

Any suggestions?

Anto and vandee
No fans. Don't see them as a threat.
And I don't know if they can nominate Mina.
Just my opinion though I may be wrong.

I'm not voting.
Anything they want to do they should do. Before I use my hand and vote in who will trouble my Mina
I don't know who is a friend to Mina there. So let me rest.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Papiikush:
77up, styrese et all... Is it safe to come outside? Is the war over?
Eeeeh, come sharp sharp this is just a little battle, we need u for the finale war grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
carammel:
Week in week out, Miracle nominates Lolu like he is the only guy in the house, the beef is much and Lolu no even send am. Oshisco.
My dear the hatred is just too much...very wicked somborii.But he wud av to deal wt seeing lolus face every week cos lolu has die hard fans. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Dee1? Why? shocked

Kbrule and Princess or Angel biko.

She was asking for housemates to spite BB with nah cheesy
I want Princess Anto (CeeC poked a finger into her picture-eye shocked , she has to return to poke her own back cheesy) Angel KBrule
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:

Anto and vandee

I'm not voting.
Anything they want to do they should do. Before I use my hand and vote in who will trouble my Mina

Giel that is why you need to vote or else others will vote in trouble into the house. I am really thinking of Bitto and Anto.

At least i know Bitto will still misbehave, he can't change. Then Anto is cool let her just go in and enjoy herself more.

I am going to sleep over this ex housemate voting by tomorrow morning I would have seen my vision.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
chyima:

from what I am seeing cee cee wants to be the last lady standing that why she keeps nominating the ladies from onset except at the early stages she nominated the guys.

Don't matter!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Giel:

Anto and vandee

I'm not voting.

Not voting too
Any one they bring in, we are good
We die here, lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Papiikush:
77up, styrese et all... Is it safe to come outside? Is the war over?
Slightly safe bro, na rubber bullet dem dey use now. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Anto sef.
Chick just left and life goes on for viewers and HMs. As much as no HM loves being evicted, I believe it gives them this joy seeing they are missed.

Even Lolu her widower moved on so fast. Naso men be sha. Them no dey waste time on mourning.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
phulxpression:
My dear the hatred is just too much...very wicked somborii.But he wud av to deal wt seeing lolus face every week cos lolu has die hard fans. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
9ja4eva:

Gbam! I don't know how people support Miracle. Dude does nothing but knack.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
9ja4eva:

Gbam! I don't know how people support Miracle. Dude does nothing but knack.
Are we complaining? undecided.. Stay there and be hating.. Don't come and join the winning team like most of your colleagues have done cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
adonismuller:
cc Dominique
I am waiting for a fair judgement
MR CARROT, WHY ARE YOU QUOTING ME? THIS IS HOW YOU LOOK FOR TROUBLE... WHEN I OPEN YOUR FILE NOW, YOU WILL BE CALLING ON ALL MODS FOR HELP... BECAREFUL OOO

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Has voting started? Voting for Khloe and Ifu.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Agbgift:
Has voting started?
Voting for Khloe and Ifu.
Two ladies? why not balance it like koko and dee1

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=65979411][/quote]

I know say Miracle na your boo but that guy dey vain.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eeghe:

DeeOne Angel or Anto
I would rather vote Kayode than dee one.. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Agbgift:
Has voting started?
Voting for Khloe and Ifu.

Vandora and Ifu o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eeghe:

You guys (hides from Giel and Alheeri) are cutting Alex too much slack
She was soooo horribly rude to teddy A earlier (she has on an item of his clothing meanwhile)
Even the housemates agreed that any extra- large clothing should be Teddy's

Alex did not try today at all
One day she will do the same to someone we like

Alheeri please forgive me, but honestly Alex is annoying.

For me if you are going to be loud please be interesting to listen to,or else you will just fall into the category of empty vessels making the loudest noise. angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
hazzard:
Are we complaining? undecided.. Stay there and be hating.. Don't come and join the winning team like most of your colleagues have done cool

I can't support a dummy who knows nothing but knacking. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

HURRAY!.. TOPIC RELATING TO NINA FINALLY MADE FRONT PAGE TODAY... CONGRATULATIONS...

Fans of Big Brother Housemate, Miracle are currently at loggerheads over a video of their Favourite housemate which emerged on social media last night.

According to some viewers, Miracle reportedly put on a condom while Nina was asleep last night, but the focus of the Camera was taken away from the two lovers.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/19/bbnaija-miracle-caught-putting-on-a-condom-while-nina-was-asleep-video/

I TOLD YOU NINA IS ALL ABOUT SEX ANF DICK. THAT IS THE ONLY TIME HER NEWS MAKE FRONT PAGE.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Threebear:

Maybe I've just had an epiphany .....teddy is not as bad as people make him out to be ,the evil Tobi is much worse!
See the way he constantly disrespects Nina ,bam bam and Cee c .
wetin the guy do you? Haba..werent u one of the people shouting toracle upandan? World people sha.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
And Mee Mee is the new head of house yet again? Our Miraculous boy!!! Entertainment-100%
Competency-100%
Loyalty-100%
He who the crown fits, let him wear it.

Meanwhile Princess and Khloe for maximum drama!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
hazzard:

People are porting to the winning team on a per second basis.

Some people just dont want miracles in their life.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ivyyamor:
wetin the guy do you? Haba..werent u one of the people shouting toracle upandan? World people sha.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Alheeri please forgive me, but honestly Alex is annoying.

For me if you are going to be loud please be interesting to listen to,or else you will just fall into the category of empty vessels making the loudest noise. angry

I felt jealous waves from her when Miracle saved Tobi
(I might be wrong though-I have to admit I don't watch her to analyse her that much)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.