Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882018 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
Akthedream112:

SO YOU WANT A "VILLAGE GIRL" TO COME ACT LIKE A CITY GIRL IN BIG BROTHER'S HOUSE... RIGHT?
NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY SHOUT REAL! REAL!!!! UPANDAN...
LET HER WEAR WHATEVER SHE LIKES, IF YOU LIKE HER, VOTE HER... IF YOU DON'T, WAKA PADS BIKO..

SHOW US YOUR PIC MAKE I SEE CITY GIRL..
She for learn how to look like city girl before she come the house. Like her hair is a mess
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Foxrain:

Even we chat?
You can certainly afford that can't you?
i cannot be downloading wechat every now and then for one show or the other. Last time I downloaded WeChat to vote was for TheVoice Nigeria.

I couldn't be less bothered about these people, except someone really gets to me, I no dey vote. But, I don't watch regularly because I'm in school, so I don't get the opportunity to connect with anyone like that
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
She for learn how to look like city girl before she come the house. Like her hair is a mess

OYINDIDI DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A CITY GIRL'S USERNAME EITHER .. LOL
MADAM CITY GIRL, IS THE SHOW MEANT FOR ONLY CITY GIRLS?
ABI YOU KNOW PASS PEOPLE WEY SCREEN HER DURING AUDITION?

NO DEY LET HER MATTER GOVE YOU TOO MUCH HEADACHE OOO..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
asscb:

Is that why we are here? undecided

Since you're clairvoyant and related to Bambam, you can oblige us.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
Foxrain:
People loving miracle more and more, I'm glad they are learning he's very smart and intelligent kiss grin
June girl in this Twitter page just clear my dout , like all miracle fans are arrogant , they all lack the understanding that everybody have their own right to their own decision. the moment you don't see thing has they(miracle fans) see it, you become their enemy.

God is wonderful, for creating us differently in all ramifications.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
Akthedream112:

OYINDIDI DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A CITY GIRL'S USERNAME... LOL
MADAM CITY GIRL, IS THE SHOW MEANT FOR ONLY CITY GIRLS?
ABI YOU KNOW PASS PEOPLE WEY SCREEN HER DURING AUDITION?

NO DEY LET HER MATTER GOVE YOU TOO MUCH HEADACHE OOO..
grin you no be am grin I feel pity for her.

Oyin - honey
Didi- Divine which is my name.
How e take sound like village name? grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin you no be am grin I feel pity for her.

Oyin - honey
Didi- Divine which is my name.
How e take sound like village name? grin
LOL... OYINDIDI IS LOCAL BIKO...
YOU LOCAL AND STILL ACCUSING VANDORA OF BEING LOCAL..
LIKE POLES REPEL? LOL

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
booqee:
Nina: should I wear it for you
Miracle : No.. Wear it for biggie

Lmao! grin
miracle kuku kee mee

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Papiikush:
Tobi and miracle be looking at Ahneeka with corner eye grin

Damn she is sexy!
picture abeg
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nina and Leo be gossiping.. ...

Nina be talking like a doll.. .

I need to see my rico
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
OMG... now I just confirmed Nina is very dull... she just said she never knew there was a picture as clue for the puzzle.. after spending over ten minutes on the table... oh my chest, yam weak.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oamronnie(f): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Leo: you for look the picture
Nina: picture dey?
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
100naira:
picture abeg
THE GUY DEY BLOW LIE.. IGNORE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akintadetope(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mod weldone.na here your power dey.
If u like ban this one again
Let me chill and wait for it to open tomorrow

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL... OYINDIDI IS LOCAL BIKO...
YOU LOCAL AND STILL ACCUSING VANDORA OF BEING LOCAL..
LIKE POLES REPEL? LOL
I didn't say she's local, stop adding to my posts grin I said she was supposed to get some new cloths before coming. That dress she was wearing in the morning was not okay
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
akintadetope:
angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Since you're clairvoyant and related to Bambam , you can oblige us.

grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
mercy232:
OMG... now I just confirmed Nina is very dull... she just said she never knew there was a picture as clue for the puzzle.. after spending over ten minutes on the table... oh my chest, yam weak.
Most of the guys didn't notice the image either.
Who is duller, someone that failed to complete cause she had no picture image of the solution
OR guys that saw the image and still spent 10/12minutes to replicate it?

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
mercy232:
WAS THAT ALL YOU HEARD?
WELL, SHE STARTED BY SAYING THAT SHE WASN'T IN A GOOD MOOD DUE TO HER PERIOD...
SAME REASON SHE WAS ANGRY WITH ALMOST EVERYBODY LAST NIGHT /THIS MORNING.
SHE ALSO SAID THAT SHE HAS LEARNT HER LESSON AND WILL BE MORE CALM NEXT TIME.

LAST NIGHT WAS THEIR FIRST ATTEMPT.. EVEN MR "INTELLIGENT" LOLU, MESSED UP

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Eeeeyaaa e pain u enter bone? Seems you both are related so automatically same goes for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Akthedream112:

LOL. SOMEONE LIKE YOU MIGHT BE ACTUALLY BEAUTIFUL.... BUT WITH A ROTTEN PUSSY AND SAGGY BOOBS...TUEH!!!!!!!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nina looks like Bobrisky on wig grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
akintadetope:
but you too avoid tribal sentiment now , you know its killing our love and unity as a country......bless up.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
I didn't say she's local, stop adding to my posts grin I said she was supposed to get some new cloths before coming. That dress she was wearing in the morning was not okay
OYINDIDI THE CITY GIRL... LOL
DID YOU SEND SOME MONEY TO VANDORA TO BUY NEW CLOTHES AND SHE REFUSED?

IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WILL GO AND COLLECT LOAN OR BORROW MONEY FROM PEOPLE.. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO BIG BROTHER'S HOUSE.... LOL

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
the kondo that disvirgined nina must be kondo olopa grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
safarigirl:
i cannot be downloading wechat every now and then for one show or the other. Last time I downloaded WeChat to vote was for TheVoice Nigeria.

I couldn't be less bothered about these people, except someone really gets to me, I no dey vote. But, I don't watch regularly because I'm in school, so I don't get the opportunity to connect with anyone like that

those housemates are rich kids...
many of them has got connections with some top celebrities...
so i'm not gonna stress myself to vote for anybody...
anyone who gets evicted or wins isn't my business..
I'm jst watching the show cus I enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Most of the guys didn't notice the image either.
Who is duller, someone that failed to complete cause she had no picture image of the solution
OR guys that saw the image and still spent 10/12minutes to replicate it?
chop knuckle

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
missunknown:
Eeeeyaaa e pain u enter bone? Seems you both are related so automatically same goes for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
LOL.. WHY ARE YOU NOW FEELING GUILTY?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nina now, you don't need all this dirty gist o, can biggie just safe her Pls... shift camera Abeg... Leo, Chaiii dah dude is a quiet comedian...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Akthedream112:

OYIN..DIDI THE CITY GIRL... LOL
DID YOU SEND SOME MONEY TO VANDORA TO BUY NEW CLOTHES AND SHE REFUSED?

IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WILL GO AND COLLECT LOAN OR BORROW MONEY FROM PEOPLE.. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO BIG BROTHER'S HOUSE.... LOL
E for beta if she borrow tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nezzar01: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Wow

Debruyne should be burying that 1

Good strike
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Papiikush:

Amen bro grin

He ain't as Horñy as bitto though. I bet he can't stand uo right now. grin

lol bitto's Konji is top notch.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Khloes as* is as small as her brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.