Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,739 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3934606 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Blackhawk01:
[s]

Deeone and Khloe got a strike each for provocation, how? Khloe continuously picked on Brule. Deeone mocked him and picked on him just once, even though it was done in his usual air of cracking jokes, he still got a strike because Brulé took offence.

Nina lent Ceec her lashes, Ceec flushed them after usage. Nina has repeatedly told Ceec she doesn't like being slapped, touched unnecessarily or pushed even as a joke, Ceec pushed her yesterday. Ceec told Nina to get a rope and hang herself, that's promoting suicide, that could have gotten to a faint hearted person. Ceec called her dustbin and a nobody. If all these aren't provocation which should earn her a strike, I wonder what is [/s] ...
RUBBISH FROM A YUM YUM FAN..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

DONT MIND THAT NINNYANNY LOOKING FOR CHEAP LIKES FROM MIRACLE FAN...
I WONDER WHICH IS WORSE BETWEEN WHAT SHE CALLED CEE-C AND WHAT IAMJ SAID ABOUT MIRACLE..
I THOUGHT SHE WAS NEUTRAL, I NEVER KNEW THAT SHE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE HERE WHO LOVE LICKING ASSHOLES.
lol....Why are you pained na....if I like licking assholes,na your mouth i de use? I asked someone this yesterday and I wanna ask you today,why would I lick people's assholes when I'm not even voting, even if I was? The people I fall out with most on this thread are Miracle and somewhat Teddy's fans so I honestly don't know what your painment is all about.If there's a male i would support it would be either Tobi or Rico. Im not perturbed by your baseless opinions about me,you and your opinions are as redundant as the 'p' in pneumonia. So you can jump into the lake with your caps lock.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Johncasey(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
rossyc:
Tobi and ceec should prepare for the championship challenge task that will start in 30mins, they are to be formally dressed and will dance together. if they win d whole house wins and if they loose the house looses.
Biggie used their differences to pick the game, if it’s anoda different two it would’ve been a twist too based on their differences

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Godpikin4:
I may be wrong but I think khloe got a strike for involving K-brule's mum in the whole issue.

That was the final straw. She didn't start the insults that night, is biggie going to wait till she involves Nina's parents too?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
So Nina could not tell Cee-c something that will make her go into coma yesterday night?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biggie should also strike Ninna for describing Cee C as fat ,round, and short or whatever.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godpikin4: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Blackhawk01:

That was the final straw. She didn't start the insults that night, is biggie going to wait till she involves Nina's parents too?
Until she does, but confrontations between two housemates without physical attack has NEVER warranted a strike.. It won't start now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
Munzy14:

You and I can't read minds. nobody knows what she meant by that. after all she z been on two strikes since 2nd week till now. and she knows. If she does anything wrong,its the high way. You lied Miracle and teddyA currently got the least excesses in the house. I believe you are watching very well bro.
That we arent phychic doesnt mean we cant interpret actionns,intentions and words.anyway,some people are psychic.your so impossible,you twist all evil actions of ceec upside down,always looking for loopholes.anyway i said nina has one of the least excesses not that she has the least,i complained some days back that you have understanding issues perhaps thats why you have refused to see ceec vices.anyway,just join team ceec.even if she commits mass murder on the show,ill not be surprised to see you support her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
@nikapitrelli,deelizabeth,.. Thanks.. smiley

Housemates sharing tangerine, except teddyA who is just gusting and nina still blowing bubbles

Ceecee tells Rico to stay away from her that he's a bad influence

Tobi is worried nina is still doing "Blom blom" grin

They are talking about musicians, daddy show key, sound sultan, black China, danfo driver, etc..

They talk about how tall, fine sound sultan is, he's also a hooper(basket baller), he likes customized wears..
TeddyA asks tobi to go play tennis as ceecee, bambam and lolu play whot

Lolu tells bambam and ceecee to think about who their role models are
Bambam says Oprah winfrey
Ceecee says it's herself
They continue playing the cards..

Ceecee says she has joined the fart gang... Bambam farts and ceecee flies up... Card stops

Miracle brings a note pad and gives ceecee to write the names of two of her role model
Ceecee is wasting time, she says she's thinking
Miracle says she can write his name grin

Rico comes to ask who cooked last cause the gas was left on.. Miracle says when he cooked finish he switched off the gas... Ceecee says when she took her food she didn't know the gas we still on..

Ceecee says she's trying to remember a name, then she says tara gp henson..

Nina has written hers, bambam, lolu, ceecee is writing hers now..

Ceecee tells miracle to help her call the person that dropped the bowl there in the garden(referring to alex)
She calls teddyA to come and smoke.. (ceecee said earlier that she likes the smell of cigarettes, it makes her high)

Lolu says the weather is cold, it's a weather for three, lolu and two pillows.. grin

Bambam, ceecee and lolu still playing cards

Nina finally stops blowing bubbles, she's gone inside

They have gone inside now to continue playing

Ceecee tells miracle to bring the notepad let her re write the names, that his writing is not fine... She says she wants to see is writing, when he showed her she screams "jesus" grin

There's a brief, all housemates are in the lounge..
Alex goes inside and tobi is asking her if she wants to wear her glasses to hear the brief grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
aroundnaija:
The real double wahala this season is

Biggie undecided

Why ask Cee-C and Tobi to dance together when there's still bad blood shocked shocked shocked
Their is a deep hatred that is growing between the duo. And it started in the House and will gradually continue outside. Biggie needs to find a way to water this fire. so i believe they want to use this opportunity to fix some issues and let people understand it's a game. no need to take it personal. otherwise this will turn something else.
Big brother is a voice behind a panel. and they are aware of what is happening in the social media. You think they aren't aware. Their are field agents flooding all they social media and internet. feeding back with what is happening on the outside.
This is a business despite them entertaining us.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Godpikin4:
Until she does, but confrontations between two housemates without physical attack has NEVER warranted a strike.. It won't start now.

It already started, I don't think we're watching the same bbn!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Munzy14:

Their is a deep hatred that is growing between the duo. And it started in the House and will gradually continue outside. Biggie needs to find a way to water this fire. so i believe they want to use this opportunity to fix some issues and let people understand it's a game. no need to take it personal. otherwise this will turn something else.
Big brother is a voice behind a panel. and they are aware of what is happening in the social media. You think they aren't aware. Their are field agents flooding all they social media and internet. feeding back with what is happening on the outside.

Bro I know undecided

The problem here is those 2, I only hope they won't b childish bout this....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
ninnyanny:
lol....Why are you pained na....if I like licking assholes,na your mouth i de use? I asked someone this yesterday and I wanna ask you today,why would I lick people's assholes when I'm not even voting, even if I was? The people I fall out with most on this thread are Miracle and somewhat Teddy's fans so I honestly don't know what your painment is all about.If there's a male i would support it would be either Tobi or Rico. Im not perturbed by your baseless opinions about me,you and your opinions are as redundant as the 'p' in pneumonia. So you can jump into the lake with your caps lock.
YOUR HYPOCRISY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.. CONTINUE WITH YIUR CHEAP INSULTS TILL THE DAY WEY I GO GET YOUR TIME..
YOU WEY DEY CALL CEE-C "BLOODY MIDGET". I HOPE YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN YOUR VILLAGE OOO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Befairinjudging: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
FrankGiel:

If she can't stand the fire she should get out of the kitchen.. NO ONE bullied Nina last night.. You are making a mockery of people who truly get bullied...

Instead of Nina to cry about how her BF will receive her after all his effort to see her progress, she is weeping over a clash with Ceec in which they both exchanged words.. U guys should calm down abeg.. U are the ones doing the pity party...

Na waooo

Na today people dey get divorced?
If he doesn't want her she move on
life goes on
Lots of guys including you if you are a male will go for her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godpikin4: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Is this one better than Ceecee??

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Munzy14:

Theres no way to end it except one or both are evicted,disqualified.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

That we arent phychic doesnt mean we cant interpret actionns,intentions and words.anyway,some people are psychic.your so impossible,you twist all evil actions of ceec upside down,always looking for loopholes.anyway i said nina has one of the least excesses not that she has the least,i complained some days back that you have understanding issues perhaps thats why you have refused to see ceec vices.anyway,just join team ceec.even if she commits mass murder on the show,ill not be surprised to see you support her.
I am not team cee-c, rather the hatred on her is getting us attached to keep coming through for her. resulting in splitting of Votes.
If am being fanatical with her the way i see some do here to their favorite. I won't spot her troublesome nature, playful, emotional, pride and no nonsense her.
She get many flaws. yet she is super strong. She can't go low to kill anyone. nor do stupid thing. because she has got huge eyes on the prize. But if she eventually fails. she has fought battles in the house. And always come out unhurt most times. Whatever comes she grabs according to her intro advert.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

SUSPECT I DONT UNDERSTAND.. BIGGIE SAID IT BEFORE THE ARENA CHALLENGE THAT THE FIRST 2 TO COMPLETE IT WILL REPRESENT THE OTHER HOUSEMATES AT THE NEXT CHALLENGE..
CEE-C CAME FIRST AND TOBI WAS SECOND..

It is the form of the challenge that I am suspecting. Dancing after blowing bubbles? But don't mind me and my small conspiracy theory..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Blackhawk01:

CRY CRY BABY... DID NINA NOT CALL CEE-C FAT, SHORT AND ROUND?
DID MIRACLE NOT CALL CEE-C A DEVIL?
DID TOBI NOT CALL HER SHORT BITCH?

DID MIRACLE NOT CALL. NINA DUMB AND IMMATURE?

CRY ON.. NA THE WORK WEY YOU DEY DO. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
MamBi:

It is the form of the challenge that I am suspecting. Dancing after blowing bubbles? But don't mind me and my small conspiracy theory..
LOL.. MAYBE THE THOUGH OF IT AFTER THE BOTH EMERGED AS THE TOP 2 grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

DONT MIND THOSE HYPOCRITE.. TRUTH IS, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY IF IT WAS SOMEONE DOING THE SAME THING TO CEE-C.. THEY JUST HATE HER AND CANT HELP THEMSELVES ANYMORE.

SOME OF THEM ALMOST COMMITTED SUICIDE WHEN SHE CAME 3RD ON SUNDAY... THEY ARE BORN TO WAIL.. DEM GONE WAIL TIRE..
Abeg be reasonable. If that was the final,even the 2nd person wouldnt go with any prize...so why would people be jealous of her. Speaking of Tayo,I watched "the hotshots", Tayo didn't go looking for trouble, he chose his own battles, he didn't go trying to be like ex housemates, he didn't even know a lot of the ex housemates. But your midget would sacrifice even her dignity as a human being just to trend...Tayo never lied on anyone...but ceec is the mother of all lies...She has forgotten that there is a life after BBNaija, and that's where reality lies.Tayo fell out with most of the HMS because he had to,they provoked him and he reacted with no apologies....but your Ceec is a dramatist looking for whom to bring down.Tayo did what he had to do to remain sane in the house,he didn't quarrel with malicious intentions, but your midget wants to get everyone strikes and if possible DQ. So get your facts correctly before comparing King Tayo,the only Alfa male I know,to your Ceec aka midget....you can argue with her height.mstwwwwwww

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Godpikin4:
Is this one better than Ceecee??
hahahaha. some people are very mischievous. how can one go dat low. someone u've never met in urlife. Tomorrow if the wish bounces back', he is people will shout innocent village people. lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
FrankGiel:

Pls what link is this?

I saved it from facebook
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Munzy14:

I am not team cee-c, rather the hatred on her is getting us attached to keep coming through for her. resulting in splitting of Votes.
If am being fanatical with her the way i see some do here to their favorite. I won't spot her troublesome nature, playful, emotional, pride and no nonsense her.
She get many flaws. yet she is super strong. She can't go low to kill anyone. nor do stupid thing. because she has got huge eyes on the prize. But if she eventually fails. she has fought battles in the house. And always come out unhurt most times. Whatever comes she grabs according to her intro advert.

in as much as I don't care about her excesses (ceec's) ... I think she can throw anyone under the bus for this game, she played he molestation card remember

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
senatordave1:

That we arent phychic doesnt mean we cant interpret actionns,intentions and words.anyway,some people are psychic.your so impossible,you twist all evil actions of ceec upside down,always looking for loopholes.anyway i said nina has one of the least excesses not that she has the least,i complained some days back that you have understanding issues perhaps thats why you have refused to see ceec vices.anyway,just join team ceec.even if she commits mass murder on the show,ill not be surprised to see you support her
COMING FROM SOMEONE THAT IS NOW ASSLICKING AND THREATENING TO JOIN TEAM MIRACLE BECAUSE TOBI HAS GOTTEN 2 STRIKES..
I LEARNT THAT YOU WERE DISGRACED OUTTA WHATSAPP GROUP FOR TEAM TOBI.. LOL

NOBODY IS TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY ANYMORE.. APART FROM BADMOUTHING CEE-C, WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO?.. ASKKLICK MIRACLE.. LOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOUR HYPOCRISY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.. CONTINUE WITH YIUR CHEAP INSULTS TILL THE DAY WEY I GO GET YOUR TIME..
YOU WEY DEY CALL CEE-C "BLOODY MIDGET". I HOPE YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN YOUR VILLAGE OOO.
Minister for Hypocrisy findings. Na only you know hypocrites.Real recognises real.Does that ring a bell? You de yern dust.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
MrEnigma007:

in as much as I don't care about her excesses (ceec's) ... I think she can throw anyone under the bus for this game, she played he molestation card remember

THAT IS TOBI YOU JUST DESCRIBED... ALL THE HOUSEMATES HAVE SAID THAT ABOUT TOBI TOO...

IF CEE-C IS REALLY WICKED WITH A BAD MIND....TOBI WOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST PERSON SHE WOULD HAVE NOMINATED YESTERDAY..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
amehrada:
So Nina could not tell Cee-c something that will make her go into coma yesterday night?
Chai! Be nice cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Godpikin4:
Dee-One saying HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
The second challenge involves ceebi wearing a formal attire and dancing... Housemates scream...

They have thirty minutes to prepare
. The housemates screams and go play outside (tobi, nina, alex) screaming iceblock is falling grin

Commercial break

Tobi ironing his cloth
Rico and teddyA playing tennis.

Ceecee is putting on the dress she wore on the first day..

Battery change

Tobi is through ironing, he's back to the tennis, miracle too
Tobi hits his back against the wardrobe door, nothing serious

Ceecee takes a panty liner from the cupboard, and teddyA is like ahn ahn, ceecee tells him it's a panty liner..

Tobi dressing up.. Alex screams teddy
TeddyA answers
Alex comes in and is asking teddyA why he answered to "finest boy"
TeddyA says he heard his name and answered
Alex says it was lolu that said finest boy..

Bambam advises ceecee to wear comfortable shoes
Ceecee says that's a problem

Lolu assisting tobi adjust his tie behind..
Ceecee changes her dress to a shimmery short gown

Alex telling tobi to put on a black trouser as against the navy blue check he's putting on..

Ceecee in the kitchen

Bambam mimics how ceecee dances

Alex says ceecee can't move that it's only to twerk she knows

Miracle warms ceebi that after dressing this good and they fail, they shouldn't bother coming back into the house..
TeddyA says they should follow the diary room

bamteddy playing tennis now

Housemates in the lounge now..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
TOBI AND CEE-C... grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
These their dancing is making me laugh.... Tobi is straighting his face while dancing with Ceec

They both won the last competition and they have to go for the next stage..

Their next stage is to dance until big brother is satisfying. And the dance must be formal dance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.