Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3891211 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Abeg anything de happen for the house or anything happen yesternight?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2018
Ibk03:

a woman that claimed to have a BF, and even acknowledged how good her bF has been to her. For that same woman to get into the big brother house and in less than 48hrs is kissing another man, that is some B.S.

For those of u that don't understand, that action alone is lending credence to the stereotype that ways '' women are hoes ''..

U r very correct on this. I cant argue with u. Its so funny d way guys r supporting dis action,if their gf do dis to them how would dey feel? Pls lets call a spade a spade. What u cant accept in reality dont support and try to make it look like its not a big deal cos its BBN.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2018
77up:
hahahahaa lolz seun must be wicked not to make her mod or better stil ,place her on his payroll. e no easy na, Only one person 305 monikkers grin
Why evils grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2018
dominique:

I never said she was stubborn but she has gotten a little obstinate recently, a form of defense mechanism she developed as a result of all the bullying. I know you love Miracle but it won't hurt to admit the truth. He hardly supports her, instead he advises that she apologizes to those that quarrel with her or keep mum and he shuts her down too much. Last night, I never got to know what transpired between her and Lolu because he didn't allowed her to complete her sentences before cutting her off. The only time I saw him support her was when Cee C called her dustbin and that's because Cee C insulted him as well.

And FYI, Nina is currently my favourite and she will remain my favourite unless Khloe gets voted back in. That I refuse to align with the Mina crew doesn't mean that I don't like the pair. Nina, I love. Mina, I don't care for that much.
Lmao ,you're one confused person .
From khloe to ifu to now Nina , three people that have no similarities grin

You'll hide under anyone just to hate and bash Miracle .

Who's next ,bam bam ?
Or maybe a Ninja .

It's sad that you'll hide under a lie just to defame Miracle .
Up until yesterday that Nina took lolu's soup Miracle has never told her to apologize to anyone ,if I'm wrong bring proof to counter .

Miracle shuts her up ,she shuts him up too .
He tells her what to wear ,she tells him what to wear too .

He tells to to stop fighting ,the day Miracle was having issues with Alex ,who was the one screaming Miracle it's enough !

But of course you're a selective viewer ,only programmed to see wrong where it is right and evil where there are good intentions.

You are even worse than lively Matilda ,that one's game is very obvious but yours ever lethal and subtle.

Thank the lord Mina is now disbanded ,now put up both of them ,we need to show the world something .

Maybe then ,you'll jump to team Bisola ....yimu

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2018
carammel:
Nina is not dump afterall,she knows how emotional Nigerians can get so she switched her game to the emotional card.
"lemme cry and get emotional to solicit for votes",yinmu, what have we not seen on the big brother show.

People have different levels of tolerance. What can make u cry might not make another person cry. So, allow her to express her emotions and stop being insensitive towards a woman like you. She is not hurting anyone by showing emotions. She is only being human.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2018
Chai but the way you people entered safari girl last night though grin

You people are mean !kai

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2018
Zozo06:
@agbgift, Nothing much happening in the house,
Alex was cooking noodles and egg, her egg didn't boil well she threw it away and boiled another one, eating in the the garden now

Bambam cooking

Lolu just discovered a spoilt milk, he has thrown it away. He's eating cereals.

Alex dancing in the garden now

To all those who suggested me to naij, thanks. Appreciated

Bambam seems to be in a good mood this morning, she's been singing, dancing as she cooks.

Bb calls Rico swarvey to the diary room for his medication.

Good morning hon.

Been wanting to say thanks for the beautiful and comprehensive updates.

Thank you again!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2018
MamBi:

Good morning hon.

Been wanting to say thanks for the beautiful and comprehensive updates.

Thank you again!
lol...I saw what you did. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Frankdammy:
Pls when ar we expectn the evicted housemates bck in the house?

Can't believe I am now looking forward to this bring back whoever
shocked cheesy

Still hate Biggie
angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2018
Debie-Rise's music is currently playing, Bambam just gave a shout-out to her. Sounds nice. Big brother play Efe's music naa

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2018
Frank65:

People have different levels of tolerance. What can make u cry might not make another person cry. So, allow her to express her emotions and stop being insensitive towards a woman like you. She is not hurting anyone by showing emotions. She is only being human.
Do not bring the "woman" card here please, last that I checked, ceecee is a woman, bambam who has been subjected to several hate here mostly by Mina fans is a woman, Ifuennada is a woman, she was dragged by women who are intimidated by her strength.
It even got worse on this same thread, some women hate on bambam just cos of her voice.
You won't see all that but will see others because it is Nina.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2018
oshe11:
Lol

There is no way I for no chop ban if I had replied yesterday.....

Replied some though bt had to delete them after reading them(without submitting).....

na straight ban I for chopgrin

You do this as well? grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nelll2: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

30 MILLION MONIKERS, 4 MILLION LIKES, 3.5 MILLIONS SHARES, 1.87 MILLION MENTIONS CANT DO ME ANYTHING..
I AM ONE MAN MOPOL, I FIGHT FOR MYSELF AND CANT BE INTIMIDATED...
WETIN WE NEVER SEE FOR INTERNET?
I NO BE TODAY MEAT grin grin

grin
NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED...

You go write tire so tey u go begin to write with your teeth...
Guys this is no hate.
YOU are gradually falling in love with NINA..

Her beauty alone dey make you CUM SO tey you can't breathe without mentioning her name like the pervert you are..

You are awake waiting for Nina to straff so that u can CUM with her..

You have nothing against her only cos she sexxed..you so wish you're the one in place of Miracle. .

Ok now I know better you're COLLINS...I for say..

PELE SIR

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
Nawa oo, it seems u have something else against Teddy, or is it his accent u don't flow with, Teddy that actually gives it raw in his diary sessions

His sessions are too long and he tends to go round in circles. He does speak well though, sometimes more eloquent than Lolu in the diary room.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Papiikush:

lol...I saw what you did. grin

Too many corridors in your mind with conspiracy theories... grin

What did I do?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2018
carammel:
Nina is not dumb afterall,she knows how emotional Nigerians can get so she switched her game to the emotional card.
"lemme cry and get emotional to solicit for votes",yinmu, what have we not seen on the big brother show.
Nina thought that because it worked for tboss last year is going to work for her too yinmu i pray all the housemates will be up for possible eviction next week let's see how the guilty card will work for her

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Can't believe I am now looking forward to this bring back whoever
shocked cheesy

Still hate Biggie
angry

smiley I don't hate biggie anymore after yesterday but I am still not warm to the bringing back... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2018
dominique:

His sessions are too long and he tends to go round in circles. He does speak well though, sometimes more eloquent than Lolu in the diary room.
ur opinion though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2018
Pls house I don't remember any winner in bbn dat had sex on national tv during their stay in d house.Pls if u do remind me.Cos I think som1 is about to break record oo.I know we ain't all daft to allow dat to happen..

Let's vote someone with good upbringing, good behaviour especially in matters of sex, intelligent and entertaining.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2018
Akthedream112:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGDNVR1TExw/?hl=en

THIS IS YOUR "NAIVE" NINA SELLING HER MARKET IN A CLUB HOUSE.. KEEP ON VOTING WITH YOUR LIVE SAVINGS.. grin

Seriously all this people carrying cuz of Nina is disturbing outside d house you will always choose a girl like cee-c over Nina ,...y'all should do a little digging about Nina lifestyle hmmm !!!...Nina na fake cry she wild o....dont let me talk o..good morning everyone

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2018
Oraelena:
They know that is why many of them have refused to adress the Lolu issue. Just imagine she took his soup and still hard the nerve to pour water into the remnant.I wonder how she expected him to eat that.

Hmm, is that what happened between them last night? Very wrong of her and she ought to apologize. Cee C, Tobi or Alex would have shouted her head off if she had tried that with either of them. The other day she boiled 3 noodles for herself and Miracle knowing fully well that they were 20 noodles left for 10 housemates and she was still claiming right. This is the stubborn trait I talked about that Mina fans want to be swept under the rug. I still like her though and won't hesitate to vote her when the need arises.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2018
MamBi:

You do this as well? grin grin
hahahaha
ALOT!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2018
Frank65:

I just tire.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2018
dominique:

Hmm, is that what happened between them last night? Very wrong of her and she ought to apologize. Cee C, Tobi or Alex would have shouted her head off if she had tried that with either of them. The other day she boiled 3 noodles for herself and Miracle knowing fully well that they were 20 noodles left for 10 housemates and she was still claiming right. This is the stubborn trait I talked about that Mina fans want to be swept under the rug. I still like her though and won't hesitate to vote her when the need arises.
Yes that was what happened ,that was why miracle wanted her to apologize to lolu .
Does it make sense to you now ?
Do you now admit he's not the manipulative ,abusive ,psychopathic control freak you and other misled feminists are trying too hard to paint him as .
Smh .

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2018
MamBi:

Too many corridors in your mind with conspiracy theories... grin

What did I do?
Nothing ma'am... Nothing grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2018
dominique:
Debie-Rise's music is currently playing, Bambam just gave a shout-out to her. Sounds nice. Big brother play Efe's music naa
I'm trying hard not to laugh out loud right now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2018
dominique:
Efe music? No naa..that's bad news..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2018
safarigirl:
so, all the broken marriages courtesy of one slut or the other, they hurt just themselves abi?

Let us tolerate troublemakers as well

If dragging CeeC is good, dragging Nina should be okay as well

None of my responses to you was about

Ceece Vs Nina shocked

And I said sluts hurt themselves MOSTLY (read my comment again)

I won't get into a back and forth with you

It isn't my thing and I KNOW I've made my point

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2018
Giel:
Geezeem

Every single post of yours this morning has been absolute perfection kiss kiss

Thank you Giel

I've my days

kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2018
rossyc:

how is that a bad news
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2018
rossyc:

makydebbie:
I'm trying hard not to laugh out loud right now. grin grin

You guys are not nice grin Can't the housemates rock to warri music ni? grin

Kayode move this camera away from Bambam and Lolu please!!! Over two hours it's been only both of them with their dry chat. Let's watch sleeping housemates biko

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2018
MamBi:

smiley I don't hate biggie anymore after yesterday but I am still not warm to the bringing back... undecided undecided

When MiNa fight, I get jittery
cheesy
So I don't mind having juice from the ones that will return
...to cool off
I am glad you had your BB aaawww
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.