Stats: 3,166,830 members, 7,866,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3938259 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
tsquaure:
Imagine if Miracle n Nina are paired on task , d way he will become loving and caring go fear all u mina fans . Signs which show he is in it for what he can get or achieve
and yipppo ,yumna yumm yum yum 'll be flying everywia. I knw d guy is trying to avoid unnecessary emotion on his game which is cool but won't looks good to ppl watching for love , as if this is telemundo tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
u are not making sense, can you listen to urself, Teddy fell out from her mouth, what makes u think she would want to marry someone like Tobi in the real world, or u don't know their is a difference when it comes to chosen a boyfriend and a husband.
I'm making sense, you're probably blind to see it. Like I said, she didn't feel like she'll want to marry anyone in the house, but since she had no option than to choose, she chose Teddy.

If Teddy had some qualities she admired in her ideal man like you claimed, she wouldn't have asked if she had to choose anyone, she wouldn't have spent eons darting her eyes from corner to corner before saying "Teddy".

And I also don't know if she'll want to Marry Tobi or not, but what I know is regardless of if you'll want to marry someone in the house or not, courtesy, respect and common sense demands you choose your in-house patner.

Alex chose Leo. Bam bam would have chosen Teddy. Lolu would have chosen Anto. Hence, I said she was mentally biting her tongue from calling Tobi since both of them are currently not in good terms.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Godpikin4:
This game is boring embarassed

Last season was more fun... These ones and epistles undecided

You have to be kidding me! shocked
Last year's was soo seriously task like, I was bored outta my skull
Eishhhh!...in remembrance

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
ifedayosol:
Am good. Trust u fyn. Am sure uv been busy all dis while

Yes I am, thanks sir. Really busy. I'm just trying to catch up here and on youtube, some of the interesting scenes of BBN I missed.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
oshe11:
Toh!

Even if them scatter let OUR MINAVILLE remain till both faces each other then everyone wud answer their fathers' name

Exactly
I am tired of seeing people who never liked Miracle creeping into the villa and saying now they will vote for Nina
You guys please stay away
We don't do toxic in our ship
And FYI, I have defended Nina with my heart...from way back, and Miracle is my fav
I am not foolish ooo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
The position of Miracle & Nina right now reminds me of a Korean series 'Playful Kiss' between the characters O'Hani & Baek SunJo. Don't know if Mina's case is also one sided love cos it looks like it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

cheesy grin cheesy

Thanks for making me smile and giving me Mina hope again. If everyone leaves this ship, we'll be the last ones standing! kiss kiss

My cousin just asked if Mina aren't having sex in the luxury room, I snapped at her. I've apologized sha. cheesy grin

MeeMee does care for Nina, they're pretty young, they should handle it in their own way. We'd be here when they're done. kiss kiss

Nina said since he won Hoh he doesn't come upstairs

Abeg where does he sleep? Abi I no hear well?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Exactly
I am tired of seeing people who never liked Miracle creeping into the villa and saying now they will vote for Nina
You guys please stay away
We don't do toxic in our ship
And FYI, I have defended Nina with my heart...from way back, and Miracle is my fav
I am not foolish ooo
Lol.....

Even Haters were trying to Ninajack the villecheesy just to cause casala......

*I laugh them IN SWAHILI

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ksslib:

I'm making sense, you're probably blind to see it. Like I said, she didn't feel like she'll want to marry anyone in the house, but since she had no option than to choose, she chose Teddy.

If Teddy had some qualities she admired in her ideal man like you claimed, she wouldn't have asked if she had to choose anyone, she wouldn't have spent eons darting her eyes from corner to corner before saying "Teddy".

And I also don't know if she'll want to Marry Tobi or not, but what I know is regardless of if you'll want to marry someone in the house or not, courtesy, respect and common sense demands you choose your in-house patner.

Alex chose Leo. Bam bam would have chosen Teddy. Lolu would have chosen Anto. Hence why I said she was mentally biting her tongue from calling Tobi since both of them are currently not in good terms.
gush, Are u in her mind, this is a very silly Argument.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Uromigod(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
I hate both of them. They can kill themselves for all I care
Buhari2rule:
ceec and Alex in a heated argument again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw5KhX0iJcM

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Geezeem:

Nina said since he won Hoh he doesn't come upstairs
Abeg where does he sleep? Abi I no hear well?

He won HoH on Monday
She quarreled with CeeC (and everyone picking on her) that night and needed space like she always does when she is angry
They went for morning exercise the next morning, that's how I knew her anger was general

But last night was a MiNa quarrel- after she shouted and he walked away, he slept on his bed again, kick starting their biggest fight ever
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
this Nina nr fyn jare lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mike404(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
WHY ARE YOU GUYS FORCING TOBI AND CEE C TO LOVE EACH OTHER BY FORCE THE YOUNG WOMAN CLEARLY STATED THAT SHE WOULD LIKE TO DATE PA TEDDY IF SHE MUST CHOOSE SOMEONE IN THAT HOUSE. THIS UNA BY FORCE DATING DON DEY TIRE ME O JAREangry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
mike404:
WHY ARE YOU GUYS FORCING TOBI AND CEE C TO LOVE EACH OTHER BY FORCE THE YOUNG WOMAN CLEARLY STATED THAT SHE WOULD LIKE TO DATE PA TEDDY IF SHE MUST CHOOSE SOMEONE IN THAT HOUSE. THIS UNA BY FORCE DATING DON DEY TIRE ME O JAREangry
Don't mind that one Arguing blindly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
True, na Alex even shake sef when CeCe pushed the door grin grin

omo, ur lie no b for here o... I don dey fear u.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
We have less than 24hours to end voting. I think Kloe might come back(though I didn't see her campaign videos) please let's bring Ifu. Since females might likely leave. Let's bring more females.

Video of evicted housemates campaigning.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/entertainment/movies/evicted-housemates-campaign-to-return-to-big-brother-naija-id8141761.html

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
If at this point you still don't understand, then it's your cup of tea, not mine.

And by the way, you don't necessarily have to be in someone's mind to know what's happening.

Same way I might not be in your mind but know you lack in the common sense department.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
9ja4eva:
Nina shut the Bleep up abeg! No one was talking to you so stick up in your dumb head.
smart man, King Solomon .. Tell me any of your post here that has made sense in any way? If it's not just only abusive words you utter here

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mike404(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
Don't mind that one Arguing blindly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:

yumBlackhawk and mily
...the last ones standing cheesy kiss
We are all trying to force them to live how we want them to, but they won't , cos they can't hear us, lol

The titbits of family gist you chip into your posts always crack me up cheesy

Lol. Reality check! We go dey alright lass lass. embarassed lemme goan delete all my Mina pictures incase they don't get back. Faster way to get over them. cry cry

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy. I can barely talk without involving them. lipsrsealed grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ksslib:

If at this point you still don't understand, then it's your cup of tea, not mine.

And by the way, you don't necessarily have to be in someone's mind to know what's happening.

Same way I might not be in your mind but know you lack in the common sense department.
ur the one that lacks common sense Mr man,it seems u lack decorum

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Lol. Reality check! We go dey alright lass lass. embarassed lemme goan delete all my Mina pictures incase they don't get back. Faster way to get over them. cry cry

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy. I can barely talk without involving them. lipsrsealed grin

Don't delete ooo
Memories are great too
Great love affairs can come to an end
Hopefully this one lasts

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
How can you be forming love in just two months, what kinda mumu is that?
Is it not the same love that died and has been buried like two centuries ago.
Nina had better leave that moeffing miracle, nigga has nothing for her, he has f##ked her left right and centre and tired, he will only drive her crazier and batter the remaining part of her self esteem.
MiNa ko, yinmu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I Love that word REALITY CHECK.....

LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST THOUGH.....

DEDICATING THIS TO MINAVILLEcheesy

I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows
We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared
And then I was all alone
I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
And I'm gonna hold you
like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time
So I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know
So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes
And love with no regrets
Let's take our time to say what we want
Here's what we got before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
So I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
So I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Frankdammy:

omo, ur lie no b for here o... I don dey fear u.
grin grin no be me and u dey do DAT one

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godpikin4: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:

You have to be kidding me! shocked
Last year's was soo seriously task like, I was bored outta my skull
Eishhhh!...in remembrance
cheesy but the ladies did a better job as judges grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
styrese:
ur the one that lacks common sense Mr man,it seems u lack decorum
easy o my man , don't let them drag you to prison madam is around o.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eeghe:

Don't delete ooo
Memories are great too
Great love affairs can come to an end
Hopefully this one lasts

grin cheesy grin

I can't delete them, not yet, I'm yet to give up on them. I can imagine coming out to see the drama we've created for them... grin cheesy grin

Are they done with the legend challenge?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Whumzhie(f): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
please sir can you help me with my bbn channel its not showing

Isnt that the point exactly??

ppl got disqualified and your own na to go their picture and say "now i can shook my hands in your eyes" grin. Same person fightin/bullying everyone

Isnt that abit off?? grin

Just saying sha cos i dint see anything to the act at first but then you're a CeeC soldier and i admire your resolve

Mina![/quote]
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
oshe11:
I Love that word REALITY CHECK.....

LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST THOUGH.....

DEDICATING THIS TO MINAVILLEcheesy

I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows
We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared
And then I was all alone
I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
And I'm gonna hold you
like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
So I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know
So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes
And love with no regrets
Let's take our time to say what we want
Here's what we got before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
So I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing
So I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you
like I'm gonna lose you

Heebah! Sorry I'm quoting this long comment, I can't help it. tongue

Oshe! Oya, clap for yourself like that, you finally made me drop those tears tonight. undecided grin

I love the song. Nice lyrics, they sound familiar though. What's the title?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Whumzhie(f): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please help me with my bbn channel

cc:Red Destrict
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy grin

I can't delete them, not yet, I'm yet to give up on them. I can imagine coming out to see the drama we've created for them... grin cheesy grin

Are they done with the legend challenge?

No they are still on it shocked
It's now the guys' turn to judge the females
They just started

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75