Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3936336 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godpikin4: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
I see some people are already coming for zozo, smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cee just said she dreamt 2 of the evicted hms came back to the house shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
I just refuse to believe that Cece I'd not a fake housemates. Either that or biggie is giving her expo.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Battery change

Brief
Challenge
Scores biggie 3 housemates 1
They are deciding who will do the challenge..

@heebah,king4roller, yuminayum, lhimeet, ceecee be "shocking us" smiley
@oshe...hmmmm ..cheers to you too... smiley

@godpikin4...its allowed smiley

Alex dreamt about Leo.. Something about task.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tolulope2021(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ceec said she had a dream that 2 housemates are coming back ....

I so much like this girl, without her, the house will just be as boring as a graveyard. I need more of her please.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Zozo06:
Battery change

Brief
Challenge
Scores biggie 3 housemates 1
They are deciding who will do the challenge..

@heebah,king4roller, yuminayum, lhimeet, ceecee be "shocking us" smiley
@oshe...hmmmm ..cheers to you too... smiley

Alex dreamt about Leo.. Something about task.. cheesy

Good Job you're doing here

Do well to ignore critics! Thank You!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why do I strongly feel that this Cee-C's dream about two evicted housemates coming back is a script given her to interprete by Biggie?
Zozo06:

@yumminayum, uw..

Rico awake
Ricocee in the dinning now, eating popcorn
Ceecee says she's tired of sleeping
Rico says he's been awake but was looking for who he would wake up too.. It was when he saw ceecee he stood up
Ceecee says she dreamt she saw two evicted housemates come back, she saw princess, bitto, she says she saw vendora also..

Rico says angel is one guy he appreciates
Ceecee says angels head if full
Rico says such guys are hard to find in our country..
They are munching on the popcorn..

Rico says princess is another awesome person
Ceecee says she never got to know princess
Rico says something but bitto
Ceecee says bitty is someone she will like to be around outside, but his strategy just changed him

Ceecee says bambam is one very nice person inside, but she doesn't know if it's the house making her be the way she is in there or her experience outside the house.. She says bambam is someone she will still see outside
Rico says yeah bambam is nice.. That it's not long bambam left her comfort show. They both have two mutual friends. That she just entered Lagos not long. . He's describing the way bambam used to dress.. Leggings, small tops"pombele", glasses with curly hair.. Rico said that his friend showed her
Ceecee asks how

He said she used to have dull packaging, but when the guy started liking her, she started looking like an innocent fly..
Rico says she's living her life based on people's perspective

Ceecee says it's true, that when she talks ten times, she looks at the camera ten times.. She says something here and talks another there.. She said bambam once tried getting close to her, bambam asks her questions but she (ceecee) doesn't give her answers. She doesn't trust bambam like that.

Ceecee says there's nothing nina does that vexed her.. She says nina doesn't need to be protected all the time.. Miracle protects her all the time.. She says nina has changed compared to the first week.. Rico says people have just freed her, ceecee insists that she changed..

Rico says some people who are not exposed put up a shade, a defensive one..

Ceecee says when they leave this house, she knows people will come for them, at most she will ignore and put off notifications.. But someone like nina won't be able to handle it..

Ceecee says she understands why Alex is not telling nina the truth..
She says the reason she calls leo a man is because of the mental connection, that without her saying all, Leo understands.. And Leo listens well..
She says someone told her to scatter Leo's relationship(donno who she's referring to)

She says she was helping let in his relationship with Alex, but Alex was scattering her own.

She says anybody that thinks she has an ill intention, it's a lie..

She says everyone is in the house for a reason.. That if you no use your hand spoil something, e no go spoil.. Karma is a biaatch..

She refers to Sunday video,about tobi.. She says it's not good when people quarrel and you go badmouthing the person.

Ceecee says even the Bible says you can use your mouth to kill someone, not necessarily a knife.

She said she didn't know how she owes the first three weeks, she didn't know she was influencing tobi.. Her mums death made her bitter and didn't see any reason to interact with people.. Her dad was once kidnapped..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:
[s] It's now very clear that cee c has some inside info.

Dreaming indeed.

As for this cee c who is still picking on nina, she won't bother about if she will truly be able to the handle criticism, she is busy thinking of Nina.
Mtchewww. [/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cee c shd just tel us wht the future holds 4 nigerians upcoming election.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
viciati:
The mod straddled with the responsibility of maintaining sanity on this thread has irresponsibly decided to get involved in team squabbles..How do you hope to carry out your responsibilities when you become embroiled in skirmishes that are not your concern??I hereby postulate that the mod of this thread deserves a ban.

I couldn't agree more grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
ifyalways:
I just refuse to believe that Cece I'd not a fake housemates. Either that or biggie is giving her expo.

It's very obvious,

All of a sudden she dreaming about housemates being returned and now she is now dreaming of 2 housemates being returned,
Story.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
My instinct is telling me it's the later and my instincts doesn't lie
ifyalways:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
So Biggie does not reserve the right to force marry his house couples for my viewing pleasure eh?
lipsrsealed cheesy
Okay

Cos MiNa discuss everything now, just like ...
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
God save me from Nina o, which one is Agbono soup again? I learn new things in BBN o like OYIONS FOR ONIONS , AGBONO FOR OGBONO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
oshe11:
Me too!

I like him for his "UNBIASED" post
He uses the word JOKINGLY wen bamteddy are having issues but stylishly forget the relevance of that word when talking about MINA.....

Just wanna tell him cheers for his "UNBIASED POSTS" AND SELECTIVE USAGE OF HIS VOCABULARIES

cc Zozo06
If any of you dare criticize Zozo06 on this thread, the way you would be dragged would be legendary..

After ur hypocrite friend thought she was the only one that could update, our God gave us a better and unbiased updater.. Thank God for Zozo06..

Don't carry your delusion near him.

U have been warned!!!

42 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
God save me from Nina o, which one is Agbono soup again? I learn new things in BBN o like OYIONS FOR ONIONS , AGBONO FOR OGBONO
na wa for people. Ogbono is pronounced "Agbono" in some part of the east. Is Ogbono an English word that Nina had to be called out by you?ogini sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

Ogbono, agbono, ogbolo, agbolo-
All used in Igbo
I say ogbono
But the others are correct too, legit

I have heard some people say oyons for onions too...like Igbonising it maybe?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Akthedream112:
cheesy
its a lieshocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Leave owa wife alone oh tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Pweetiebabe:

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teetam: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Haba nawa for some posts here o

How can Cee-c possibly be a fake housemates or playing big brothers script

She has not been treated any differently. All punitive measures and appropiate sanctions have always applied when it comes to her till date

Saying the show is scripted is the funniest statement I have heard in a long time.

Nothing to prove that, nothing at all. Some people are very very intuitive and always know when something is about to happen

My stepmother is like that, and shes not even a christian like that, she only prays once in a while, yet she has that gift, she sees 60% of things that would happen to you in a dream before it even happens. Behind her back, I always wonder if shes a witch or something but I guess some people are just like that.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Eeghe:

Ogbono, agbono, ogbolo, agbolo-
All used in Igbo
I say ogbono
But the others are correct too, legit

I have heard some people say oyons for onions too...like Igbonising it maybe?
I'm just hearing agbolo and agbono now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
The way the world hypocrisy is flying around this thread ehn cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ceec thinks she can just put off her notification and then all is well undecided undecided undecided I laugh in Ijaw cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She shouldn't bother opening her twitter timeline oh if not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
oshe11:
[s] Me too!

I like him for his "UNBIASED" post
He uses the word JOKINGLY wen bamteddy are having issues but stylishly forget the relevance of that word when talking about MINA.....

Just wanna tell him cheers for his "UNBIASED POSTS" AND SELECTIVE USAGE OF HIS VOCABULARIES

cc Zozo06 [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Akthedream112:
cheesy

That kiss happened during their truth or dare game in week one. I don't know what you are trying to achieve by posting it.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
kelizosuy:
The way the world hypocrisy is flying around this thread ehn cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
There must be a new meaning to that word! Arthedream112 has to tell us grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
@rhemaquinn, I wish I knew what's happening behind the scene.. Let's keep watching though smiley

@ibk, lol... It's just their opinion it won't hurt smiley

All housemates in the garden, waiting to be called to the arena..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ibk03:

If any of you dare criticize Zo.zo06 on this thread, the way you would be dragged would be legendary..

After ur hypocrite friend thought she was the only one that could update, our God gave us a better and unbiased updater.. Thank God for Zoz.o06..

Don't carry your delusion near him.

U have been warned!!!
I just reminded him nt to forget using the word JOKINGLY

But then again u are threatening me?

Lol....
Them dey count fish inside soup, crayfish sef dey raise hand.....
Run along Kiddo

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.