Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,769 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3938666 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
iamJ:
abeg let me hear word

From the moment girls saw him they liked him, the same ugly girls that say look inwards

Una too they pretend, ugly people are useless let's be saying the truth
Lol people are not supporting him because he is handsome.
What about TTT, tall ,handsome, a mulatto.... Plus he was incredibly creative and very talented but did he win?
What about the very beautiful Gifty?
Or the handsome soma and miyonce?
Miracle is a blessed child.
Anyone that knows him will tell you the story of his incredible journey, he's always been determined to succeed and through all the curve ball life threw at him, he's journeyed with relentless passion and today he's a testimony.
Beauty is ephemeral but when beauty is accompanied with compassion, kindness, maturity, drive ,ambition and tenacity.... The indelible mark is eternal grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nepa try bring light
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teeymartins: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
Y is dis camera man like dis
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
Dis Princess sha *smh*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
Papiikush:
Can't wait to see the best dancer tonight.

I am betting my money on Alex and Ifu though. They've got some twerking moves. I hope Anto wouldn't pull a Tboss on us. No time for dumb people Abeg grin
. Bro abeg dey post pictures when dem start.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Foxrain:

Lol people are not supporting him because he is handsome.
What about TTT, tall ,handsome, a mulatto.... Plus he was incredibly creative and very talented but did he win?
What about the very beautiful Gifty?
Or the handsome soma and miyonce?
Miracle is a blessed child.
Anyone that knows him will tell you the story of his incredible journey, he's always been determined to succeed and through all the curve ball life threw at him, he's journeyed with relentless passion and today he's a testimony.
Beauty is ephemeral but when beauty is accompanied with compassion, kindness, maturity, drive ,ambition and tenacity.... The indelible mark is eternal grin
u done give miracle efe story grin

Let's be honest, he is known because of his looks and nothing else, that's how he was first noticed and that he why he is still noticed

I no get problem with miracle, my own is the ugly girls that always tell me that I'm Petty wen I say that ugly people are useless

Inner beauty my left ass cheek

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bambam just glue for TeddyA body....always seeking his approval
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
iamJ:
Beauty, brains, attitude and composure kiss

This is the kind of feminist we want kiss

Anto is a woman that deserves my respect 100%

Team Anto

True talk

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
I really wish biggie can cancel the party tonight if the housemates decides to abandon the outfit payporte brought

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
COOL10:
. Bro abeg dey post pictures when dem start.

http://toxicpatat.com/index.php/live-stream-big-brother-naija-2018-live-stream-bbn-2018/

Check them live from this link bro.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Chai! Ladies love with your brain not your heart. She should dump the guy. I pray she find love in bbh
SHE SAID SHE CAN'T.... THAT LADY IS TOO NICE AND EMOTIONAL..
I PRAY THINGS WORK OUT FOR HER..
IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR HER TO FIND LOVE IN THAT HOUSE OOO..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bambam suddenly likes TeddyA. Thought she said she doesn't like tattoos and smokers? Guess she's found something that keeps her attraction towards him.

Would have preferred her with Rico.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Vandora? shocked
she is ugly but her legs eh

I will cum just looking at it

So smooth and clean cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lovexme:
Bambam suddenly likes TeddyA. Thought she said she doesn't like tattoos and smokers? Guess she's found something that keeps her attraction towards him.

Would have preferred her with Rico.
Bam Bam likes anything that can have her, I know girls like Bam Bam , we dey block after a night of sex

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
iamJ:
she is ugly but her legs eh

I will cum just looking at it

So smooth and clean cry
I was telling my husband how clean her skin is grin spotless
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
I was telling my husband how clean her skin is grin spotless
I swear and her face is anyhow, I can imagine her naked with those legs

Na her type we dey eat the nunu no questions asked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
nawa for cee c.

khloe: haa I 'll make sure I win payporte next week

cee c: haha you think it's possible for you to win
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
Akthedream112:

SHE SAID SHE CAN'T.... THAT LADY IS TOO NICE AND EMOTIONAL..
I PRAY THINGS WORK OUT FOR HER..
IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT FOR HER TO FIND LOVE IN THAT HOUSE OOO..
I was that emotional till I knock sense into my head. Every man for himself
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
iamJ:
I swear and her face is anyhow, I can imagine her naked with those legs

Na her type we dey eat the nunu no questions asked
Watin be nunu?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
I was that emotional till I knock sense into my head. Every man for himself
if I hear , u still are
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
just as I was thinking that we viewers sud contribute and buy cloth for Angel, biggie just announce the new wears courtesy of payptorte grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
My kind of girls #Independent

Anto
Ifu
Ahneeka

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin be nunu?
warmhole, enclave of joy, doorway to life, kitten, humbler of weak men
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
iamJ:
if I hear , u still are
gringrin that good girl nature don dey diegrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
pls what are those Italian man and American woman they talk sef
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
jibs4lv:
just as I was thinking that we viewers sud contribute and buy cloth for Angel, biggie just announce the new wears courtesy of payptorte grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Papiikush:

Reason why it pays to own a blog if you are a writer. You can always use your blog as source whenever you put up articles.

Easy way to fight against plagiarism.
I'm just too lazy and busy for a blog, but I think it's best to have one.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
gringrin that good girl nature don dey diegrin
make I no talk lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Anto dated Dice ailes? Abi na me nuh understand
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
ibkayee:

Nawa

I think the literature section has a no copy and paste script set, however you can still plagiarise by quoting the post and copying it in the reply/submit box sad
God go punish those people. sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ammyluv2003:
My kind of girls #Independent

Anto
u're highly regarded

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.