Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3933699 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:08am On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Tobi in ceec's bed? shocked shocked

Ceec is forming cough and cold abi... Issokae cheesy grin cheesy

She was vomiting.

She wanted his attention now she got it.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2018
Rico and Teddy are also checking on Cee C.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:10am On Mar 25, 2018
genius43:

She was vomiting.

That was her first attempt in getting his attention. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by emmayayodeji(m): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2018
Ra88:
The way I dey look this Teddy A ehn

Make him kno go from BBN to jail sha.

He thinks he knows all the celebrities in Nigeria and how much they are worth.

The way talked about P'Square yesterday and how they earn 1M dollars per show, I Know Peter and Paul will be wondering where they know this tall fool from.

Today is how much Patoranking pays for rent; 8Million Naira.

hmmmm

You're obviously hating
He knows his craft
And his facts are right..

Soo??

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:12am On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

She has succeeded.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 1:13am On Mar 25, 2018
Cee C threw up in the bathroom and Tobi is comforting her on her bed. I strained my ear to hear what Tobi was saying but couldn't hear anything.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by emmayayodeji(m): 1:14am On Mar 25, 2018
dominique:

Cee C threw up in the bathroom and Tobi is comforting her on her bed. I strained my ear to hear what Tobi was saying but couldn't hear anything.

Chai.
I dey miss ohh

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:15am On Mar 25, 2018
dominique:

She was asking her are you ok, are you sure you are fine?

She said she was, but she started coughing again.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2018
Ceece in heaven right now .....

I know she won't let her Saturday night

Something something just pass like that

Throwing up and locking door.....and when did the cough

Start? *rollseyes*

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:16am On Mar 25, 2018
genius43:

She has succeeded.

Hahahahà cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I don dey imagine wetin her storyline go be later... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2018
She cleverly planned it all.she's a great manipulator.she wss jealous of the attention alex got from tobi yestetday when she was drunk.she craved for it and saw an opportunity today.she over drank herself and is getting tobi's attention that would just end after today.tobi for leave make rico go attend to her.

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by emmayayodeji(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2018
senatordave1:
She cleverly planned it all.she's a great manipulator.she wss jealous of the attention alex got from tobi yestetday when she was drunk.she craved for it and saw an opportunity today.she over drank herself and is getting tobi's attention that would just end after today.tobi for leave make rico go attend to her.

Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2018
It's good that he showed concern because if he doesn't, a lot of people will see him as heartless and unforgiven especially her CSMM.

Secondly someone like Rico would use the opportunity to act his Mr. Nice guy script.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:22am On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

As Tobi carry Alex meat go meet am

Them two dey closet dey eat their meat...

E no gree madam......she come pass go bathroom with long face

Next thing she is vomiting and locking door .....all na wash

Even when she was ill the other time, she throw up abi she drink today?

Anyway she has edged Alex out tonight.....na turn by turn

Tobi with his two wives cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 1:22am On Mar 25, 2018
Pathetic display just for attention...

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:23am On Mar 25, 2018
Is that caution I am reading all over Tobi or has any pre/existing chemistry entirely disappeared?

Is this what they call "village people"? cheesy
Has to be
Chai, for Tobilee
Cecilia du egwu really!

He was tipsy earlier on though and seems to be falling asleep (he is not calm though, to me)

Why is Alex jittery? cheesy tongue lipsrsealed
Only a matter of time and she would realize she has fallen out of love with gone Leo and his numerous goals

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:25am On Mar 25, 2018
So this is how Tobi became a polygamous boy

On this show? undecided

Yesterday second wife threw up....he nursed her

Today first wife desiring same attention is forming vomiting

He is by her side nursing her too...

Chai.....Tobi don enter sad grin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godschild(f): 1:25am On Mar 25, 2018
Geezeem:
Cede in heaven right now .....

I know she won't let her Saturday night

Something something just pass like that

Throwing up and locking door.....and when did the cough

Start? *rollseyes*

Her vomit is shy grin.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:26am On Mar 25, 2018
dominique:

Here is a clearer convo

Tobi: Is your belly hurting? Is your head turning?
CeeC: *cough* I'm ok...*cough* I'm *cough*
Rico: Na cider she drink oooo
#bbnaija

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:27am On Mar 25, 2018
Eeghe:
Is that caution I am reading all over Tobi or has any pre/existing chemistry entirely disappeared?

Is this what they call "village people"? cheesy
Has to be
Chai, for Tobilee
Cecilia du egwu really!

He was tipsy earlier on though and seems to be falling asleep (he is not calm though, to me)

Why is Alex jittery? cheesy tongue lipsrsealed

The guy is very cautious. Notice the way he kept his arms to himself. He don't want to hear stories that touch.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:28am On Mar 25, 2018
genius43:

The guy is very cautious. Notice the way he kept his arms to himself. He don't want to hear stories that touch.
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:28am On Mar 25, 2018
genius43:

Here is a clearer convo

Tobi: Is your belly hurting? Is your head turning?
CeeC: *cough* I'm ok...*cough* I'm *cough*
Rico: Na cider she drink oooo
#bbnaija

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godschild(f): 1:29am On Mar 25, 2018
Geezeem:

As Tobi carry Alex meat go meet am

Them two dey closet dey eat their meat...

E no gree madam......she come pass go bathroom with long face

Next thing she is vomiting and locking door .....all na wash

Even when she was ill the other time, she throw up abi she drink today?

Anyway she has edged Alex out tonight.....na turn by turn

Tobi with his two wives cheesy grin

grin. The last time she was Ill, she won Arena games, and the illness disappeared afterwards.

This vomit na based on 1 or 2 (*in Lolu's voice) cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:30am On Mar 25, 2018
Geezeem:
So this is how Tobi became a polygamous boy

On this show? undecided

Yesterday second wife threw up....he nursed her

Today first wife desiring same attention is forming vomiting

He is by her side nursing her too...

Chai.....Tobi don enter sad grin

You removed the words from my mouth. The guy is stuck in an obtuse triangle.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Finally! My four pikin don go bed, lemme join them.

Ceec don get up again! Oooohhh!

Tonacle don get up too. Ceec!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:34am On Mar 25, 2018
Na only cough I dey hear oooo

Where the vomit naa?....shebI na cos

Tobi don go em bed....she needed him back to her side

Na em she get up again?.....Tobi don enter one chance

But why them dey close door?.....Alex and Rico them threw up openly naa
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eleniyan007(m): 1:34am On Mar 25, 2018
I nid update
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:35am On Mar 25, 2018
What a wawuu!
shocked

There is someone I wanna mention so badly now but lemme keep quiet cheesy
Would want to know how they are taking this "horror" now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by emmayayodeji(m): 1:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Eleniyan007:
I nid update

Eye lashes still dey "vomit"

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:38am On Mar 25, 2018
Eeghe:
What a wawuu!
shocked

There is someone I wanna mention so badly now but lemme keep quiet cheesy
Would want to know how they are taking this "horror" now

Please, mention away... cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:39am On Mar 25, 2018
Tboss na learner where this chic is in manipulation undecided

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:41am On Mar 25, 2018
Geezeem:
Tboss na learner where this chic is in manipulation undecided

Like, d'you understand?
Yhoooo

(Not saying she is not throwing up, but check the level of planning needed to get sick-drunk hoping for this outcome)
I am in legit shock

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.