Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885889 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
I know some people can forget their utterances in the heat of anger, but if you keep repeating the same thing when angry and you claim not to recollect. Odikwa shady

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
CeeC the liar.

She even said the same thrash to Tobi.

I think the reset is that HM will meet Biggie live today
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Budline(m): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Cee C has always said no one in the house is in her level. Now she can't defend herself. Ebuka did her justice for that question. She was embarrassed.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
dominique:
Finally Live show starts with Waje performing

Male dancers in bum shorts? undecided
it was weird watching that. Then the carrying part, the dancers looked like they were about to mess.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
I'd have been more shocked If ceec tried to defend her statement. I think i prefer the lie or whatever it is she tried to sell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
She lied abeg

mummykyrti:
it's not a lie per say, at times when you are angry you say things you won't even remember or believe you said but let me not talk...

Ps: who else gets angry with this "bae what you doing " advert

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
CeeCee is a hopeless lair that needs a therapist.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
for live show on instagram add @olorisupergal
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I dey repeat am again and again. Miracle dey mature pass teddy

Ya legit! kiss kiss

Meanwhile, all of you calling Ceec a liar, I await livelymatilda cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
Exactly very shady
dominique:
I know some people can forget their utterances in the heat of anger, but if you keep repeating the same thing when angry and you claim not to recollect. Odikwa shady

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ebuka says he will be attending the Saturday night party and after the party they will have a special visitor.

Now a recap of the housemates task and wager through the week.

Cc oshe11

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by folusoga(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
RESET will probably be cancellation of housemates' standing strikes.
Just a guess

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
thatchick:
Ceecee isnt dressed like someone nominated to go home. Over confidence.
I pray she dresses over confidently the day she will get evicted and another prayer, as house mates hug her good bye, let one of her lashes fall off.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
pls guys i nid answer to ds,y dnt most ladies in d house like to roll wit rico,see hw alex is treating him, same wit ahnnenka before she left,its gtin too obvious

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
As far as I'm concerned, CeeC answered that question the best possible way.. Ebuka's tried to put her on the spot.. That question would have marred her...

She and everyone obviously knows she isn't on their level; hate it or love it..

Saying she must have said it out of anger is simple diplomacy...
Then further stating that everyone is equal in the house is sensible.. Smart girl...

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lol, ceecee is smart though, it is better to lie than defend that statement.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ebuka crosses into the house.

Hello housemates, good evening to you all,
How are you all doing. You guys are not gibing me

Ebuka; Miracle howfar.
Miracle says he don't use his meat, it's paining him, everybody laughs,.
Ebuka says congrats hoh how are you feeling.
Did the week go according to how you wanted.

Miracle: Yes. We won our wager. They tried with their task even though they have
Who do you think participated the least.
Miracle thinks, says he doesn't know. Then finally says it's between himself Nina and lolu
Ebuka says he just wanted miracle to say Nina
Everybody laughs

Ebuka moves to Alex. Asked Alex about the raising of voice with cee c, asked who annoyed who,
Alex responds saying
She vex me, I don't know who vex who, but I was vexed.
Alex explains that it had to do with the steady hands task and gives the explanation.

Ebuka moves to cee
You have been heard many times during fights saying Nobody in that house is on your level.
So what do you mean by that

She says she doesn't remember saying that.

Liar like her.

Ebuka says you said it to nina and said it to alex, he is sure they both remember

Cee c says that if it was said in anger that she doesn't remember.

Ebuka moves to miracle, asked him the reason for his save and replaced.
Miracle explained why he saved tobi.
Tobi is his G. Nina wasn't up. And he was returning the favour.

Cc oshe11

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
mummykyrti:
it's not a lie per say, at times when you are angry you say things you won't even remember or believe you said but let me not talk...

Ps: who else gets angry with this "bae what you doing " advert
you're very right with this..
But in this case, cee-c is lying and she knows it..like she uses that phrase a lot. Even, when she says it, she would explain further saying at ur age I was blah blah blah

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum smiley

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ebuka asks miracle who he thinks didn't contribute much in their wager tasks, miracle says himself, nina and lolu.. Ebuka says he just wanted to hear miracle mention nina's name... They all laugh..

Ebuka asks Alex about the quarrel with ceecee during the week, she explains to Ebuka that ceecee indirectly said she(Alex) does not have stable hands, and then the quarrel started

Ebuka asks ceecee about her continuous statement that nobody in the house is on same level with her, ceecee says she can't remember saying that, Ebuka says she did she also said same to nina, ceecee says she can't remember, and if she did maybe it was in her angry state.. That she doesn't see things that way cause they are all on same level.. Ebuka says okay

Ebuka asks miracle why he saved tobi, miracle says tobi is his gee and tobi also saved mina in the second week so he and he already told tobi he owed him... So it was a good time to return the favor since nina wasn't up..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
dominique:
I don't even agree people forget the utterances they made while angry.
They just lie to cover up since words cannot be taken back.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
This miracle's walk gets me every time grin cheesy

Interesting challenges

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatchick: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
yvelchstores:
I pray she dresses over confidently the day she will get evicted and another prayer, as house mates hug her good bye, let one of her lashes fall off.

Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Diademk07: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
scondy:
Lolu just has a good diction ....o pari...guy has no content....listen closely....no be by English fluency ....Tobi is the smartest and most intelligent dude in the house now...bitto was another very intelligent guy.....dee1 sef try for intelligence....miracle is street smart same as teddy ....there is a difference in being smart and being intelligent....

For the babes....anto.....ahneeka and bambam in that order. ...
Lolu has more content than them all. It's not about winning payporte or HM either. And It takes a great brain to have good comprehension of English lang and how to interpretate it. He's shown his mettle in other areas as well.

And I don't even see Anto as an intelligent girl. She's not flexible, quite rigid and unwise.. It's not about having 2 masters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
Pls o... we need update of the question directed to cee c from ebuka and reply biko... help a friend
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Ya legit! kiss kiss

Meanwhile, all of you calling Ceec a liar, I await livelymatilda cheesy grin

Lol

Matilda will strike out all their comments and eat them raw grin grin

Odikwa risky

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ebuka asks miracle who he thinks didn't contribute much in their wager tasks, miracle says himself, nina and lolu.. Ebuka says he just wanted to hear miracle mention nina's name... They all laugh..

Ebuka asks Alex about the quarrel with ceecee during the week, she explains to Ebuka that ceecee indirectly said she(Alex) does not have stable hands, and then the quarrel started

Ebuka asks ceecee about her continuous statement that nobody in the house is on same level with her, ceecee says she can't remember saying that, Ebuka says she did she also said same to nina, ceecee says she can't remember, and if she did maybe it was in her angry state.. That she doesn't see things that way cause they are all on same level.. Ebuka says okay.

Ebuka asks miracle why he saved tobi, miracle says tobi is his gee and tobi also saved mina in the second week so he and he already told tobi he owed him... So it was a good time to return the favor since nina wasn't up..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
carammel:
Lol, ceecee is smart though, it is better to lie than defend that statement.

I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
yvelchstores:
I pray she dresses over confidently the day she will get evicted and another prayer, as house mates hug her good bye, let one of her lashes fall off .

LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
People can forget their utterances but when you say the same thing as much as Cee C does, it wasn't forgotten or a mistake. She meant what she said but good answer I guess haha

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
dominique:
exactly, something that you repeat a lot.. And you're saying you can't remember.. Smh angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
ceeC for the first time Has learnt how derogatory talks can make one feel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.