Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,990 members, 7,866,724 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3938624 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2018
I am tired of tobi, this his mouth eh. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2018
yanjutomi:
Anto is real
she is always 100%
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2018
iamJ:
how many Msc do you have?

Abeg explain how she is dull i’m waiting.
Msc kor, Msc ni. Tell me what she has invented or the great research works she's made. Yeye.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2018
OMO... ANTO IS REALLY MAD AT LOLU OOO....I THINK NOBODY IN THAT HOUSE GONNA BELIEVE LOLU AFTER WHAT ANTO JUST SAID... CHAI.. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2018
THIS NINA NA MUMU... ASKING PEOPLE TO GIVE HER QUESTION... DUMB ASS

WHY ARE YOU ON THE DICE GAME IF YOU DONT HAVE QUESTION TO ASK..

NOW SHE HAS CHANGED IT AND ASKED THEM TO ADVISE HER.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2018
ifyalways:
How can Anto be bothered about Dodo after knowing now that Lolu and Cece nominated Mito the very day he resisted Miracle from putting them up and Mito had to sacrifice Tobi for her?

Shioooor cheesy

Leave am, it's dodo that is disturbing here

Mtchewww grin
But the dodo angle makes for great jokes grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2018
Anto has finally killed Lolu

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2018
Khloe: Let me be honest, my following Leo was not to make KBrulle jealous. It was because of Alex. I did not like seeing her following man about and falling in love in this house when she has so much talent. I spoke to many people about this. Teddy, Bam and some others. She has mad talents to pursue instead of following the guy all around..

Phew!

Lolu to Anto: Since you came in, why the strain.

Anto: Speaking rapid fire yankie indicates that on getting out of the house, she found out that Lolu winds people with words. She has heard things that hurt and she is fucking mad. The relationship can never be the same. he knows she was through some things and should have been upfront with her. She feels like she is being gamed.

Nina: I understand

Cee'c: You what do you understand?

Idiot Tobi: I have more for you come to me

And everybody shuts him down and tell him to stop being childish

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2018
hazzard:

That's true oo
Now tell me what these 3 housemates have in common that teddy8 doesn't?

I haff died grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2018
If koko is being real with that answer than that was nice and smart of her.

Anto anto, I thought you were warned not to speak on things that happened outside the house undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2018
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE #BBSUNDAYGAME BY 3RNEST IS GENUINE. I AM A WINNER OF THE LAST EDITION AND HE HAS REDEEMED HIS PLEDGE FEW MINUTES AGO. THANKS BOSS

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

her bf knows its why he is still holding candle for their relationship, nina doesnt have 1 single sense, people like her are destined to be house helps, observe her when she cleans the house and u will see that its her calling but fate decided to twist things abit, she will still end up in the gutter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Eeghe:

So in the video I watched she apologized for her silence and started the campaign
I didn't finish watching cos she was making theatrical gestures that I could not watch
(eyes widened to letter Os, mouth pouting and pinching etc)

Then the worst was her saying she was coming to scatter relationships- again, sneaking into other peoples's strategies angry
Confirming my fears about her
I switched off then

And glad she did not return

Please what's her Insta handle?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2018
genius43:
Tobi: Some people, if they know say this morning go they like this them for pick the envelope yesterday.

Tobi is a case grin

I like this fun tobi grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2018
Can Miss Lashes also apply this her advice to Nina to herself too, will help her grow better.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Please what is the difference BTW Anto and viewers at home? She is just viewing them live while we are viewing them on TV and on the internet? Why did she come back? Team Anto what are you seeing?
Even if she decides to ignore Lolu but let her partake in the game.
Nina, Leo, and co have someone outside. What if its a rumour. Lolu has been openly declaring his feeling about her on National TV. Please who should b angry if he has someone? I guess its the person outside not her.
Anto go home.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

ANTO JUST KILLED LOLU.... CHAI grin

Oh gawd, I updated just a bit of it.

My heart was just going kikikikiki as she was talking.

She made it veryyyyyyy clear that Dodo was still on the fire and the flames are high in the stove...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Please what is the difference BTW Anto and viewers at home? She is just viewing them live while we are viewing them on TV and on the internet? Why did she come back? Team Anto what are yyou seeing?
Nina, Leo, and co have someone outside. What if its a rumour. Lolu has been openly declaring his feeling about her on National TV. Please who should b angry if he has someone? I guess its the person outside not her.
Anto go home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2018
Oluwapomile1:

Welcome to Nigeria Nne. People are always laidat in this part of the world. undecided

The thing weak me eh sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Kenra:
Please what is the difference BTW Anto and viewers at home? She is just viewing them live while we are viewing them on TV and on the internet? Why did she come back? Team Anto what are you seeing?
Anto go home.
carry her out na

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Anto is hurt that Lolu wasnt upfront with her.
She told Lolu things and felt he could have done same with her.
She feels like Lolu is very good with words and she fell for that.
Her relationship with him can never be the same.
This girl just came in to expose Lolu. Ohh my dear Lolu.....

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Giel:

Anto anto, I thought you were warned not to speak on things that happened outside the house undecided

Technically she didn't talk of the outside world.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Giel:

enya look at u being unable to understand english and how u can manipulate rules without breaking them , everything she said was cleverly coded

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:

And she's profiting greatly from it..
Who's the dumb ass now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2018
Papiikush:

This should make you feel like eating. cheesy

Haba! This is not fair nah. Not now that I am craving any delish I see/hear
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2018
genius43:

Technically she didn't talk of the outside world.
u dey mind her, english is maths all of a sudden
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2018
iamJ:
bambam is more intelligent than anto? even if ure bambam's father u cant even imagine that, bia make i no waste my finger strength on u, mention me when bambam has 2 foreign masters degree
lol. Foreign degrees are even the easiest for africans. Many politicians often send their wards abroad as soon as they realise the kids are dumb. My uncle did, so I know.
I ask again, na hussy Anto con find for the game? She's acting too childish, esp for someone that wasn't into Lolu that much. Shior.
Btw, Lolu only talked about dodo once and he wasn't even sure if they were really a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2018
Khloe ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Khloe to Nina: You should stop letting Miracle shut you up...
He likes to step in when you are having arguments with people and stop you from expressing yourself.
Don't let any man shut you down.
You must learn to express yourself.

Tobi tries to interject and he is shut down. He tries to speak on behalf of Miracle but they won't let him.

Khloe then tries to make it seem like she is saying this based on Nina and Ifu's fight.

Tobi to Nina: I take back my former advice. My new advice is don't take Khloe's advice. Miracle come oh! Come and hear the advice they gave Nina. That advice will end your relationship oh...

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2018
Giel:

genius43

This part in bold is what I'm referring to,
Thought they (she and khloe) were told not to talk about anything at all from the outside world including whatever they felt they learned or what advantage they have?

Ok o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2018
KHLOE TO NINA - - YOU ALWAYS SAY YES YES TO MIRACLE. LEARN HOW TO SAY NO WHEN IT IS NO.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2018
diadem10:

lol. Foreign degrees are even the easiest for africans. Many politicians often send their wards abroad as soon as they realise the kids are dumb. My uncle did, so I know.
I ask again, na hussy Anto con find for the game? She's acting too childish, esp for someone that wasn't into Lolu that much. Shior.
Btw, Lolu only talked about dodo once and he wasn't even sure if they were really a thing.
bolded

Your landlords cousin is not your uncle biko, stop trying to hack ur family tree

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.