Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878142 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
her royal toilet is going home

bitch deserves it

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Please lolu force, no sharing of vote,,, We all must vote for ceecee, From now on it's either lolu wins it or ceecee..

Anto, miracle and Nina must be dealt with,, with immediate effect..
I'm sure you are not a lolu fan..no lolus fan wld ever think about supporting ceecee

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
makydebbie:
It's tickling me. cheesy

cheesy cheesy

I aim to please
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Twoclans:

To be honest this housemates do not know how to play the game. Instead of them to return Biggies ex housemates to him.

They are all their beefing themselves.

The worse set of housemates in BB history. Can they bring back BBA abeg? Those ones know the game man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
hazzard:

Lol.. You speak in parables my dear
You and I know that Arsenal winning the Champions League is way more easier than teddy8 topping the poll this week.. ROTFLMAO

Lol. You can't be so sure o. Abeg I know say you HATE CECE but just throw in some votes for her. Try see her good side.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
ifyalways:
Team Nina
Team Mito
Team Mina

Let's go there kiss cheesy

Password this week: Nina kiss

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
Gboliwe:

How will you pay back, cash or kind?
In
both ways depending on how you perform wink just screenshot your votes to me kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Scared for Cee C? She seems to have a strong fan base

I'm thinking Bam or Teddy will likely be going home (based on results I've seen, but who knows, there may be a step up in votes incited by the last disapointment)

Don't know how strong Nina's fan base is yet (I personally think it's strong however a lot people think otherwise and say Miracle is her saving grace). Miracle fans will likely help her this week so we won't know her individual strength

Don't know for sure though, this is just guesswork

We just gotta throw in some votes for Cee - C abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hi red district, please can you help me with this IUC 10305796996 dstv. Big brother stopped showing for my sis. will really appreciate it kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
genius43:

Team Tobi won't vote Bam Bam, instead we vote for Cee C
Cee-c that almost ruined his game...mba o, is either nina or we save our votes for next week.

Her fans will come through for her.

The bamteddys will surely leave the house by sunday.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
9ja4eva:

Ah! Please vote for CECE if you are a fan. Even if you are not, abeg just try see the good side of her.

It's not always good to insult your opponents because you never know when you will need their help.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
cabalocracy:
lolus fans let's support Tedda A and probably bambam this week...we need ceecee out of that house as soon as possible before she go spoil market for everybody..that babe too get bad attitude..then bambam or Alex can go later..if two housemates are going on Sunday bambam and ceecee should be good to go

You are better off with Cece than Teddy A in that house. Mind you, Ceelo have a good friendship and Cece has not nominated Lolu recently.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
And to Lolu and Koko Force,we love you guys and will always do. Please and please, support our movement and let's push Teddy's agenda together. We have been supporting you guys before and I think you should please reciprocate all our good gestures. We will really appreciate your cooperation.

#LoluForce
#KokoByKhloe
#Teddicts
Vote Teddy A to 32052

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
MamBi:
I don't understand though....

Cee'c has been pretty friendly with Teddy if not 100% Bam Bam. How manage nominate Teddy A? shocked

This was the only nomination that surprised me...

What of Rico nominating Cece grin grin?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
LolaO:

Lol...
I’m sure she would be safe

Ah abeg o! We can't be so sure. Make una help us o. She sef get good side.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
Threebear:
Voting Bam bam and Nina..... Let Teddy A bounce....

Bam kinni? shocked

No chances, please.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
tannystacey:

I can tolerate Cee-c for one more week. Koko has come to calm her down. But Bam-bam has nothing more to bring to this game. She is fake.

Abeg throw in some votes for her o
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
cabalocracy:

I'm sure you are not a lolu fan..no lolus fan wld ever think about supporting ceecee
You can't use reverse psychology on me..

I'm a fan of lolu and people know that and i can confidently tell you that all lolu fans have this special feelings for ceecee irrespective of her character..

Team lolu though..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
janefrancisca:

Cee-c that almost ruined his game...mba o, is either nina or we save our votes for next week.

Am talking of worst case scenario.

Someone is asking team Tobi to vote Bam Bam and Teddy.

1. If my favorite Hm want them out why will I vote them?

2. They see my favorite as an enemy and also want him out.

Despite their issues for the past 3 weeks Cee C have not nominated Tobi. So she is better at worst.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChScott(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Seems on Sunday Tobi (hoh) will put up 2 housemates for eviction. Biggie stated it when starting the show.
Remember he told them after the show that you are all up for eviction.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Y didn't the housemates nominate Anto and Khole are the exempted or what.Two housemates will definitely leave on Sunday
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
PMBuhari:

Non of them nominated Anto and khloe, are they aware both are competing for the money?

This is the part I don't get. Biggie told them yesterday that those two are competing for the money. The housemates are just dumb.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
genius43:

Team Tobi won't vote Bam Bam, instead we vote for Cee C
How sure are you grin cos Team tobi around me here are sharing their votes btw Nina and bambam. grin genius43 vote 4 Bambam grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
9ja4eva:

Lol. You can't be so sure o. Abeg I know say you HATE CECE but just throw in some votes for her. Try see her good side.

y d begging?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fistop:
Cee-c does not know how to Cook rice oooooo. Begging Rico to come and cook it grin grin grin grin. Future housewife

She does not know how to cook Basmati rice.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Akthedream112:
I AM 99.56% SURE BAMBAM DOESN'T KNOW THAT HER SEX TAPE IT ALL OVER THE NET..

I PRAY AND HOPE THIS BAMBAM DOESN'T DO ANYTHING STUPID WHEN SHE IS OUT..

That's why to the housemates she is fake

To the viewers she is a pretender and a liar

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Alheeri:
How sure are you grin cos Team tobi around me here are sharing their votes btw Nina and bambam. grin genius43 vote 4 Bambam grin

Not happening bro.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ivyyamor:
efe, soma and miyonse were up and two were evicted. I think two people are actually leaving this week sha.

Sure? Tot soma was the first n only evicted housemate then
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Gboliwe:
None of my favorite HM is up for eviction.

Who will woo me let me vote for their favorite housemate? 100 votes going........

Going......

� � �
Please vote Teddy A. We promise to support you guys when it's your turn. Please bro,abeg.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cee-C been up for eviction every week just like Tboss then

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
aroundnaija:

Sure? Tot soma was the first n only evicted housemate then

Soma and miyonse were evicted the same week
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
codedguy1:
The truth is biggie messed up jor.

The 2 hm whobcame in at 3am are nominating within hours. I personally Dont think its fair. How non of the hm nominated them still baffles me except they think khloe and anti are fake. Ebuka wasv clear on their status as fighting for the money.

In any case the nominations by the 2ex new hms would still not have affected those up for evictions. Their nominations made no difference.

There s a chance Teddy8 and bambam might be visiting a toilet outside the house soon.

I weak o for the bolded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.