Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882904 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Eeghe:

Against

Wicked grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
nigerianwoman:

My favorite from the first day on Jan 28th was Khloe and Lolu, based on their video and on how they talked when they stepped on stage.

That first week I disliked Cee-C, I liked Khloe more, liked Lolu a lot, and Ifu Innada. And I started to respect Leo.

After Khloe was evicted, it pained me. Lolu, became my number one fav, followed by Ifu Innada and Leo.

After some weeks. Cee-C won me over. Her strength, one of the reason I respected her so much is the way she carries herself, her high self-esteem, Cee-C kept her focus on the game, Tobi was never her priority, she refused to be Tobi's Nina. She refused to be the weak female, Tobi wanted. She made Tobi realised he cannot have her and flirt with other girs, or grab other girls butt. She put herself first and refused to have sex with him. And Tobi is a player, he quickly moved on. But Cee-C kept.

Cee-C became my favorite, then Lolu, then Ifu Innada and Leo. When Lifu was eliminated. It was a bit sad.

I was so happy when housemates were given a chance to come back, Khloe my number 1 before she was disqualifed, got all my votes. I decided not to split my votes between Khloe, Ifu and Leo. Because I had to choose who I wanted most to return.

And Khloe came. I was happy on Sunday.

But somehow, I do not like the new Khloe as much. Because she is envious of Cee-C, who did what Khloe could not do. Survive in the game without getting disqualified or evicted. Cee-C had two strikes, yes, but she was not disqualified.

I was thinking I wouldn't have to choose between Khloe and Cee-C, but I have seen I have to.

And I have chosen Cee-C.

She is my no 1 favorite, then Khloe and then Lolu.

Who do I want to win the money, Cee-C or Lolu.

I don't think its fair for the housemates who went outside the house when they where disqualified or evicted to win the 45m.

I want Cee-C to win the money. For Lolu, to be first runner -up, and win the United Nations trip to New York, for the this year summit. And for Khloe to be second runner-up.

Cee c is actually the person with the lowest self esteem in that house .
You are very poor at analyzing human behavior.
What do you define as a high self esteem ....
Someone with high self esteem is someone who carries their flaws with grace ...
Cee c is very aware of her flaws and goes to the extreme to cover them up

For one she is very sensitive about her height and every insult veering that direction gets to her.
She is forever covering her eyes with perpetual lashes because she is very sensitive of her very small eye balls and contrived eye lid .
Brazilian hair is noticeably her spec because it covers up her gaping scalp .
People with high self esteem do not try so hard to cover their flaws ,they embrace it.

Cee c will never be Nina .
Nina is a battalion times better than she is ...
While Nina's victim mentality aggravates me to my bones....Nina is generous ,kind and loyal to a fault .
Cee c is cynical ,rude ,selfish and has no loyalty .

And she is not a virgin !
I can always tell a virgin ....
Keeping aside her camel toe which I have sighted once with a very deep streachec vulva ...
Cee c 's body language betrays her everytime .
A woman who's never been with a man has a certain kind of vibe she exudes when in close proximity with one.
Cee c's body language reflects knowledge of sex .
She might not be a frequent bed hopper but she's very much aware of sex and I'm 99 percent certain of this.
Not to mention she is an addictive liar and has showed kleptomaniac tendencies .

That aside I'm starting to like her and I'm hoping she reaches the final ....though I know for certain she won't win .
As for the rest of your analysis ,the less said about it ,the better .

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tobi spelt 2 out of the 4 countries and was buzzed out.
Punishment : Do 100 press ups while singing.
Lolu got 2 out of 4
Punishment: Sing the animal task rhyme and a song.
Miracle spelt 2 out of 4
Punishment: Strip, do the angel walk and sing ifu nnada's song to any female hms.
Rico spelt 1 out of 4
Punishment: Strip, do 30 frog jumps and rap.
Teddy almost got the 3rd one.
Punishment: Strip, hop on one leg and sing nursery rhymes.
Nina and Alex got 2 out of 4 countries.
Punishment: Nina to sing a song while alex dances to the song. Alex with her nice shape dancing...na was o.
Bambam and Nina got 3 out of 4.
Punishment: Act a scene and all they could think of is you snatch my boyfriend undecided
Khloe and Anto picked 3 out of 4.
Punishment: Twerk to an Igbo song. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
gustav25:
yes oo,until you hear gateman stories
Oga will have to service am wella. Tbh, Nina has some good traits.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
MamBi:

Nina was just cherry on the cake.

I suspect there are too many things jumping around in her consciousness. And too many scenes twisted up in her mind in versions that are forcing the bile up her throat.

A. Biggie calling her out on her many many fights
B. General consensus that she bullies Nina

1. The argument with Tobi who seems to now be surrounded by the females who came back from the outside world.
2. Nina (below her level Nina) having the guts to not only take her food but also have the guts to giggle and belittle her anger.
3. Khloe of external information using obvious words from the outside to massacre her when she had no obvious business getting in the fight
4. Anto also of external knowledge letting her veil drop to call her mental and show that she does not like her
5. Alex not supporting her in Cee'c version of the truth
6. Rico her supposed paddy man not being in her corner which she has noticed over the past few days

I have a feeling Cee'c unravelled a little bit yesterday. She was seriously shook because I think for the first time, she is realising that her strategy might be giving her a bad name both in the house and in the real world. She is finding herself giving too many explanations. She is also just realising that she is being subtly shunned by housemates.

I have a feeling she might go through what Mimi of Ghana went through when she came out of the house.
her quarelsomeness isn't a strategy it's familial . Met someone 2 days ago who knows the family, she even was at her sisters wedding, she told me her dad is just like she is in the house. It's not a strategy. It's who she is.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
janefrancisca:
Tobi spelt 2 out of the 4 countries and was buzzed out.
Punishment : Do 100 press ups while singing.
Lolu got 2 out of 4
Punishment: Sing the animal task rhyme and a song.
Miracle spelt 2 out of 4
Punishment: Strip, do the angel walk and sing ifu nnada's song to any female hms.
Rico spelt 1 out of 4
Punishment: Strip, do 30 frog jumps and rap.

Choiii, I am missing.

Thanks for this
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Teddy A serving his punishment.. Acting a fool.. Yet some people with low self esteem will say he is proud

Cool dude... Oya Nina fans cry...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Teddy killed it, funny dude...cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
diadem10:

Lazy folks are often dirty. You can't tell me someone that has never washed plates, not even hers or a person that borrows cloth to wear is neat. That's a dirty habit.
But she washes her clothes, her personal hygiene is okay. I don't see her as a dirty person but a lazy girl.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dezenazil:
her quarelsomeness isn't a strategy it's familial . Met someone 2 days ago who knows the family, she even was at her sisters wedding, she told me her dad is just like she is in the house. It's not a strategy. It's who she is.

She has always hinted that the whole family is like her. She told Lolu during their Ceelo pairing and she repeated it to Teddy last night. Can't remember her words to Teddy but she told Lolu she's a very jealous and possessive person and she's not surprised because the whole family is like that.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
THIS NINA NA WA OOO.. IS IT THAT SHE CANT THINK OF ANYTHING APART FROM SEX WITH HER HEAD?
ALWAYS ASKING PEOPLE TO HELP HER WITH EVERYTHING EXCEPT SEX... NA WA OOO

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
Agbgift:

But she washes her clothes, her personal hygiene is okay. I don't see her as a dirty person but a lazy girl.
And the people's cloth she wears?
Someone that couldn't clean the floor when Tobi dropped her dish on the floor? Couldn't even wash her plate? Abegi. She's not neater than any female HM in that house.
Btw, Nina is the neatest in that house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dezenazil:
I ALSO MET SOMEONE LAST WEEK WHO KNOWS YOUR FAMILY. SHE TOLD ME ALOT ABOUT YOU.. I DONT WANT TO EXPOSE YOU.. BUT IN YOUR MIND, YOU SURE KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.. LET'S JUST KEEP IT AS A SECRET. cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
diadem10:

And the people's cloth she wears?
Someone that couldn't clean the floor when Tobi dropped her dish on the floor? Couldn't even wash her plate? Abegi. She's not neater than any female HM in that house.
Btw, Nina is the neatest in that house.
NEATEST IN TERMS OF WHAT?
PLEASE DONT MENTION PUSSY AND PANTIES OOO..
HER FACE IS A NO GO AREA TOO..

I WAITING..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
77up kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
I don't understand what u mean that Cee-c refused to have sex with Tobi. Did Tobi ever beg Cee-C for sex? Was Cee-c not the one that tried to molest Tobi by grabbing his dick?(something a sex starved person will do). Was Cee-C not the one who hid in the store room to kiss the daylight out of Tobi, thinking that the cameras will not capture it.

CC. Nigerianwoman

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Threebear:
Cee c is actually the person with the lowest self esteem in that house .
You are very poor at analyzing human behavior.
What do you define as a high self esteem ....
Someone with high self esteem is someone who carries their flaws with grace ...
Cee c is very aware of her flaws and goes to the extreme to cover them up

For one she is very sensitive about her height and every insult veering that direction gets to her.
She is forever covering her eyes with perpetual lashes because she is very sensitive of her very small eye balls and contrived eye lid .
Brazilian hair is noticeably her spec because it covers up her gaping scalp .
People with high self esteem do not try so hard to cover their flaws ,they embrace it.

Cee c will never be Nina .
Nina is a battalion times better than she is ...
While Nina's victim mentality aggravates me to my bones....Nina is generous ,kind and loyal to a fault .
Cee c is cynical ,rude ,selfish and has no loyalty .

And she is not a virgin !
I can always tell a virgin ....
Keeping aside her camel toe which I have sighted once with a very deep streachec vulva ...
Cee c 's body language betrays her everytime .
A woman who's never been with a man has a certain kind of vibe she exudes when in close proximity with one.
Cee c's body language reflects knowledge of sex .
She might not be a frequent bed hopper but she's very much aware of sex and I'm 99 percent certain of this.
Not to mention she is an addictive liar and has showed kleptomaniac tendencies .

That aside I'm starting to like her and I'm hoping she reaches the final ....though I know for certain she won't win .
As for the rest of your analysis ,the less said about it ,the better .

So much trash everywhere...

Cc. Lawma

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Akthedream112:

I WAITING..
Those panties Tobi was complaining about weren't even Nina's .
His only probelm was that she took them from where they were intitially hanging to their dresing room .
No one in that house has complained about Nina's hygiene .

Alex said cee c smelled
Tobi said Alex has body odour
Alex called Bam bam dirty ,
And teddy said her breath smelled like garlic
I'm yet to hear a single complaint about Nina.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Threebear:
Trust me you don't really want to go there with me .
When I was in secondary school I used to hack into our school computers and browse for free .
No one I have ever dated bothers with a password ,because they know I will figure it out within a sec and read all their messages .
So tell another lie that no one here knows you personally ...
I've been to your instagram account ...
Even liked a couple of your not so flattering pictures ....
You are lucky I've turned over a new leaf because the old me would have splashed your pictures all over Nairaland and you wouldn't dare to hold your head high anymore ....but luckily for you ,I've changed drastically for the better .

But don't push me by insulting my intelligence....
Hence you will force me to revert back to what I was ...
Stick to insulting Miracle and your baseless stupid analysis of his game .....
Denying the obvious ,one you've harboured in your heart for days unending...will trigger an egoistical person like me to want to prove you wrong in the very worst way and it won't be pretty .

You'd know about that grin [/s]

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Threebear:

Trust me you don't really want to go there with me .
When I was in secondary school I used to hack into our school computers and browse for free .
No one I have ever dated bothers with a password ,because they know I will figure it out within a sec and read all their messages .
So tell another lie that no one here knows you personally ...
I've been to your instagram account ...
Even liked a couple of your not so flattering pictures ....
You are lucky I've turned over a new leaf because the old me would have splashed your pictures all over Nairaland and you wouldn't dare to hold your head high anymore ....but luckily for you ,I've changed drastically for the better .

But don't push me by insulting my intelligence....
Hence you will force me to revert back to what I was ...
Stick to insulting Miracle and your baseless stupid analysis of his game .....
Denying the obvious ,one you've harboured in your heart for days unending...will trigger an egoistical person like me to want to prove you wrong in the very worst way and it won't be pretty .

You'd know about that grin

Tautology. It's revert and not revert back. Back and revert is the same and one.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
3bear...

Loool...if u splash my pics ...I won't now be able to hold my head up? Loool....u r actually hilarious....u know my Instagram account means u know me personally as in one on one? Or u don't know what it means to know someone personally....I will offer my pics to the world myself..... and yes I have pics that are not flattering at all ...the mood determines the look...I am who I am....for u to think ur social antics can actually affect some one else is unbelievable...u think I hide who I am? Loool...u r funny

U don't know me even if you see my pics everyday ....

And I won't stop talking about any housemate I feel like talking about...it is my prerogative...ask those that ve known me from bba forum...I no send at all o...but I 'll never trade insults..

Analysing the game is a stress relief for me...get ready to be pinched continually with my posts ...better look away if u can't deal

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
Eeghe:

Oh wait I even forgot Feza!
Elikem was very indecisive
PoliKem are no longer together oooo
A relative of mine who lives in Ghana gave me the gist and she was a believer too lipsrsealed cheesy

I remember people were telling others "bitches will be believers" just cos of one very business like romance like that

I liked his brotherly connection with Melvin and Bolt but that's all
He is not wicked though, just weak
And hooked up with arrogant and strong Pokello

What a pity. I always felt Elikem was too young to settle down with Pokello. I loved Pokello die. So even with the traditional marriage and child between them, they still split cry Let me go and find news about what happened.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=Twoclans post=66228043]

As for Rico, I just want someone to really press his buttons beyond control. I want to see what stuff he is made up of. He sits with me like a male version of BamBam. I also pity him the day he comes up against strong contenders ,because to spell that his second name for SMS voting nah die. Everytime I look at him I wonder why he did not just go with Rico. Simple and short like Nina.

He Dey find Swaggerlicious name

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
scondy:
3bear...

Loool...if u splash my pics ...I won't now be able to hold my head up? Loool....u r actually hilarious....u know my Instagram account means u know me personally as in one on one? Or u don't know what it means to know someone personally....I will offer my pics to the world myself...instagram-tetescondy...twitter- tetescondy...facebook- titilayo etireri ... and yes I have pics that are not flattering at all ...the mood determines the look...I am who I am....for u to think ur social antics can actually affect some one else is unbelievable...u think I hide who I am? Loool...u r funny

And I won't stop talking about any housemate I feel like talking about...it is my prerogative...ask those that ve known me from bba forum...I no send at all o...but I 'll never trade insults..

Analysing the game is a stress relief for me...get ready to be pinched continually with my posts ...better look away if u can't deal

Lol, Tetes. You like wahala sha... grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
scondy:
3bear...

Loool...if u splash my pics ...I won't now be able to hold my head up? Loool....u r actually hilarious....u know my Instagram account means u know me personally as in one on one? Or u don't know what it means to know someone personally....I will offer my pics to the world myself...instagram-tetescondy...twitter- tetescondy...facebook- titilayo etireri ... and yes I have pics that are not flattering at all ...the mood determines the look...I am who I am....for u to think ur social antics can actually affect some one else is unbelievable...u think I hide who I am? Loool...u r funny

What are we now supposed to do with your picture? You are an adult,please act like one and take down your picture.It's a faceless forum and a bbn thread, stop taking things so serious.Learn to ignore abegi!

See who you are even quarreling with. Threebear, the certified clown.....na u go taya.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Threebear:

My love .
How is that my crush grin
ewaa gbami lowo 3bear, se nti rogo bayi grin simple 1k sms vote for teddy A with video proof , dassol .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I see nothing but table and bans. Hmmmmnnn... embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
Akthedream112:

I WAITING..
House chores and she even makes the HM beds. Doesn't borrow people's cloth and all.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dezenazil:

Sad to hear this... Well maybe the re-alignment will come from extended family or non family members. But I know underneath the gra gra and selective amnesia, I see a delicate centre that can still grow to be beautiful nature wise.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ibk03:
Teddy A serving his punishment.. Acting a fool.. Yet some people with low self esteem will say he is proud and bully

Cool dude... Oya Nina fans cry...
grin especially mumu Pharisee

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tobi and Miracle continues to shake table

I hope they don't hand lolu heart attack...cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77