Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3926005 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

MTM - Man of the Match

FTM - Flop of the Match

MVP - Most Valuable Player

Thank you!

Janefrancisca, so you no better pass me self grin. Most talented midfielder and I was believing you. Me self for join football talk begin boast that I know what MTM is.

Choi, but that Rico own harsh small oh. I thought he scored a goal.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Frankdammy:
After first half..
Team white 7:1 Team green
miracle with 4 goals.
My analysis...
Nina wit best defence
tobi: MTM
Teddy A: MVP
rico FTM
With the snitching snake in goal? Not surprising. Why do Teddy and Lolu keep "famzing" with Alex? Nor be the same girl said Teddy forced the condom flex task on her and didn't allow her to have a voice.. And what's bambam doing in the second team, especially with Tobi who hates her gut?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
my poor teddy A be like God why this team sad

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
MamBi:

Chop Kiss..

The scoreline may have been more even if they had separated the Toracles...

How did Ikpeba manage to let both of them go to Yobo...

Kai, see me talking like football analyst.. grin grin grin

Lol

Match is about to start again. By popular demand the housemates want the coaches to play (ikpeba and yobo)

They agreed to play, match about to continue after the break.

Teddy is the captain for the green team.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Coaches about to play. Ikpeaba said Miracle and Tobi should take it easy with the coaches (he was referring to himself though...lol)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mummykyrti(f): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
dominique:

As if that's not bad enough, she goes into the diary room to talk smack about them while wearing their clothes! After all the insults she dished on Teddy last week, I don't expect her to even chat with him freely not to talk of wearing his stuff. I'm with Bambam on this.
ask me.... Wearing clothes of people you don't know, even wearing a relative's cloth that's not my bro or sis makes me feel somehow, not to talk of someone I don't know from Adam, after wearing it I'll still give back to them to wear.. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
tsquaure:
Nina na bad ass goal keeper. Another good save

Aaaaaw, well done Nina!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
ninnyanny:
This bolded "what if" is rubbish... Nina carries grace and that's what kept her all this while from nominations.She's up now cos she couldn't shut da fak up,asking people to nominate her cos she wants her hair done.So uncle Mina,don't come and be giving credit to Miracle eniya... grin

I think I have to agree with you.
Nina was just lucky.
Paired in tena, favorite housemate. Safe.
Miracle hoh
Herself hoh

Miracle has really been a benefit to Nina and vice versa, but it seems sometimes people paint Nina as helpless and dependent.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Teaser0904(f): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
My love for miracle and Tobi tho,they bond so well in everything.Teddy's team tho,they no sabi anything.

As for the mod that banned since last week ehnn,oil dey your head. grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dayowunmi(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Am not a fan of Lolu, (actually used to like Tobi) but Tobi's behaviour towards Anto is just childish and annoying. She just broke up with Lolu LITERALLY one or two days ago and you are already on her case like ants to sugar! Cuddling her, sharing same bed etc. I just find it uncomfortable. Even if you don't like the guy (which is quite obvious anyways), but at least lend him some respect. Anyways, guys have been disgracing themselves cos of women and likewise women been disgracing themselves cos of guys since time immemorial so no big deal I guess

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
77up:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing.....

Cee'c, Rico, Khloe lollllllllllllllllz..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Teddy scores for green team
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Twoclans:

No it's not

Yobo actually told her Nina go girl before she played the penalty.

She tried with her shoot, it's just that she did not score

Lool. OK,
Thank you,

Thought you told Nina go girl even though you knew that she had lost the penalty.

My bad smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin

Miracle has scored 5 Goals..... alas! Teddy finally scores!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing.....

Cee'c, Rico, Khloe lollllllllllllllllz..
LMAO grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
shey Victor wear expired shoe come d house? Him shoe don spoil!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nigeria Falconet should look no further Nina is the girl for the goal keeping job(she's a badass keeper on & off the pitch). She keeps even better than Thibaut Courtois grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin

Nina deserves the MTM Award..... she keeps the Green Team at Bay.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
77up:

He is not doing badly, he has even scored a goal for the team.

Although Miracle is just scoring up and down like Ronaldo and messi

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
sunny4life:

As in ehh..... She is the most useless female on the pitch

MUFP abi ? grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Check out that world class pass from Tobi and the net scattering goal by Miracle. Nice combo.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin

Miracle deserves to be on the Plane to Russia for the Super Eagles..... 6 Goals so far!

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

No wonder Miracle can't afford to lose Nina - she's good at protecting Balls on and off the Pitch.

cheesy
angry
lipsrsealed
tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Twoclans:
Teddy scores for green team

Yaaaaaaaay! I was dreading the few hours after football where the questions will come out about what he can win.

Teddy Scores goaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
cecee and Alex in your team u are on your own

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
77up:
Forget the game. At least, your guy is making new friends daily although Tobi like the 2 faced snitch won't stop hating his gut but my guy, Lolu is all alone.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yobo!It is Lolu not Lulu.

Walahi! It's only ogun dat knows what he would do to biggie ryt nw.Advert when football match dey on.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by realbaybe: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
diadem10:

oops, Alex is only lazy but bambam is dirty for doing same thing?
I have no apology for people like you.

Who is asking for an apology. You are just showing the kind of person you are. It's people like you that make me read and leave without commenting. There is no trophy to be won here.

Someone has schooled you earlier on this your "dirty" and "lazy" talk.

I'm done responding to you.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
FrankGiel:

Wrong! Even though I don't know the relation between web votes and SMS votes.. But the bolded above is not always correct..

I'm not believing anything from the Bear though..

Former BBA host Kapello once explained that the person that has more SMS votes get placed higher compared than one that has more web (mxit was the app used at the time) votes. According to him, if an housemate has 100 sms votes and 1000 mxit votes, he is placed higher than a person that has 50 sms votes and 5000 mxit votes. It has also been said here that 100 web votes is equivalent to 1 sms vote. So the housemates leading with web votes could be the one to leave if he's not able to get enough SMS votes.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
dayowunmi:
Am not a fan of Lolu, (actually used to like Tobi) but Tobi's behaviour towards Anto is just childish and annoying. She just broke up with Lolu LITERALLY one or two days ago and you are already on her case like ants to sugar! Cuddling her, sharing same bed etc. I just find it uncomfortable. Even if you don't like the guy (which is quite obvious anyways), but at least lend him some respect. Anyways, guys have been disgracing themselves cos of women and likewise women been disgracing themselves cos of guys since time immemorial so no big deal I guess
I'm now starting to think anto is overreacting on her issue with lolu, just to get closer to tobi and miracle.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Match Analysis so far;

White Team 10 vs 2 Green Team.

White Team Scorers

Miracle 6
Tobi 2
Lolu 1
Yobo 1

Green Team Scorers

Rico 1
Teddy 1

Best Keeper
Nina

Man of the Match
Nina

Highest Goal Scorer
Miracle

Best Player
Miracle

Best Coach
Yobo

Best Assist
Tobi

Goal of the Match
Tobi

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Striking Miracle
Toracle of Life- correct ballers
MiNa moments
Yobo, Ikpeba
The best day ever
kiss

Nina kept goal well, Miraa is a leftie....and more

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.