Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3937289 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please vote for Teddy A  Forgive him, if he has done anything you don't like, we're humans and we make mistakes. Please text "Teddy A to 32052" God bless you #TeamTeddyA #BBNaija

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Papiikush:

lol... I am being TTT-ed right now grin
I can imagine cheesy. Be hopeful smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum

abeg i nor dy get acknowledgement sms after voting, hope say the vote dy enter sha??

i wan empty my credit ontop Nina before 9 rish abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ekiyorA(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thanks
RedDistrict:

tweeted them already, keep checking as they might have done it already. i'll reqch out when they respond tho
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
RedDistrict:
YumMinaYum

abeg i nor dy get acknowledgement sms after voting, hope say the vote dy enter sha??

Do you use airtel?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Miracle n Nina are the weakest link in this task
At some point they will compromise and help each other

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

*Turns red* embarassed embarassed

I feel honoured whenever I get a compliment from you. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Eeghe says I'm adorable, I'm adorable, I'm adorable. Dances round the thread... Thanks Maami. kiss
If I had to choose btw those 2 girls, I'd say U are the one on white(based on personality oo).

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

None. Just do your best and leave the rest for Ebuka. We cannor comman goan die because of polls but #WeDieHere cheesy tongue
Yea I've done my bid & I hope most Miracle fans have done justice to it as well. #WeDieHere ni o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Papiikush:

lol... I am being TTT-ed right now grin
pls o angry I don't want to imagine that, let's just do our best and wish him well
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
playboy99:
Please vote for Teddy A  Forgive him, if he has done anything you don't like, we're humans and we make mistakes. Please text "Teddy A to 32052" God bless you #TeamTeddyA #BBNaija
last year i learnt somtin abt people here

99% of the so called voters here are liars, if ure seeking real support go to instagram or twitter

most of them here use web free votes, do u know how many poor people are on this forum? is not by being online ooo

many are students, many stay with their parents, dont be deceived by their comments

when anto was voted back in, i admitted that i didnt vote for her, some were claiming that its them

how is it u and u were not announcing that u were voting for her? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una no even sabi lie

go to friends of teddy page on instagram and campaign dont waste ur time here looking for support

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Do you use airtel?
9mobile o

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOU ARE A GREAT LIAR.... BUT ONLY TO YOUR GULLIBLE FELLOW. I WATCHED IT.. YES, IT WAS TOBI THAT HELD HER FIRST..
CHECK MY UPDATE AROUND 3 AM FOR CONFIRMATION BEFORE YOU START TALKING NONSENSE.
You watched it and gave your version. I watched it and am giving mine.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
RedDistrict:
YumMinaYum

You will get one vibes request to accept or reject abc
You press 1 to accept
Once they tell you thanks for confirmation I think it goes
Thanks. Keep decoder bla bla should be the last message but one can work with confirmation msg I guess

Last minute glitches may occur in the last days

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
RedDistrict:

9mobile o

Hmm
Is like they want to share airtime in sha
Send here let me vote for soma
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by doziefrank: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
I just sent 1500 votes for nina...I hope it keep her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
RedDistrict:

9mobile o

Errrrmm, can't really say on that... Only read that the votes still count like that on airtel. Are you getting charged?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Eeghe:

You will get one vibes request to accept or reject abc
You press 1 to accept
Once they tell you thanks for confirmation I think it goes
Thanks. Keep decoder bla bla should be the last message but one can work with confirmation msg I guess

Last minute glitches may occur in the last days

i just got the msg now, thank God my votes never enter bush grin Make i put jara ontop abeg, no time again

"Thanks! Keep your decoder locked to DStv Channel 198 and GOtv Channel 29 for 24/7 entertainment. For updates, go to africamagic.tv/bigbrother"

Mina!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOU ARE A GREAT LIAR.... BUT ONLY TO YOUR GULLIBLE FELLOW. I WATCHED IT.. YES, IT WAS TOBI THAT HELD HER FIRST..
CHECK MY UPDATE AROUND 3 AM FOR CONFIRMATION BEFORE YOU START TALKING NONSENSE.
Who is cuddling who in the pic below?
I described what I saw, if you saw something else, that is your cup of tea. After all 6 when turned upwards becomes 9.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Koko is complaining the iron moved, the guys aren't supposed to touch it cause anto already tagged it..
Nina goes to meet lolu who is seated close to the ironing board and says "agama" "agama"... The girls are laughing cause nina wanted to say" I gat my eyes on you", instead she was saying agama... grin

Housemates move to the lounge..
Housemates it is time for your task preparation and judgement.. Tonight challenge is a fitness and retention memory test..
For the next five minutes, the housemates must nominate a male and female who will represent the..
Nina suggests miracle cause she knows he has a retentive memory..
They choose bambam and miracle..

Nina says lolu looks like ninja 4
Koko says teddy looks like a bouncer..
Nina tells Rico he's cute..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
MGeey:

I'm not getting the congratulatory message.
Doesnt really matter much though.
Might recieve it later
Na mtn U dey use ni?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by minervathena(f): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
I have memory but my fitness is shit- Anto

grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
oshe11:
If I had to choose btw those 2 girls, I'd say U are the one on white(based on personality oo).

cheesy grin cheesy grin

E go shock you. tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
When somebody cannot keep quayet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
E go shock you. tongue
Hashocked

U nor be #PepperThemGang?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Errrrmm, can't really say on that... Only read that the votes still count like that on airtel. Are you getting charged?

Yea i have been charged for the votes

thanks much

thanks also Eeghe

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
BoosBae:
When somebody cannot keep quayet grin grin
Lool FFS grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by minervathena(f): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Alex and my period this...blood that...
Wetin na undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MGeey(f): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Are you saying the votes still count even without getting congratulatory massage from airtel? @oshe11, I'm using airtel.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
tsquaure:
Miracle n Nina are the weakest link in this task
At some point they will compromise and help each other

I agree cheesy
Miracle was about to cave earlier on, Tobi busted them
Another time Anto separated them with a screech and an ? apology to fans lipsrsealed "I know you love yourselves but we gotta die here first meen" (or something close)

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by minervathena(f): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Anto would have been best for this task. Why bam bam now. Hope they don't loose 50% of their weekly wager. cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
MGeey:

Are you saying the votes still count even without getting congratulatory massage from airtel? @oshe.11, I'm using airtel.
Reddistrict recieved his moments after, So YES.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bamracle in the arena now. Sitted

Housemates, this is the first task judgement since the reset. % of your wager is at stake..
Challenges will take place simultaneously.. No talking during the challenge.. If anyone wants to forfeit say bb I want to forfeit..
First challenge is fitness
Second challenge is to memorise 16 words and recite them accordingly.

Miracle to take on the fitness challenge
Bambam to take on the retentive memory challenge.

This is bb, lolu, Rico, you both think you are smart, trying to eavesdrop on bb conversation.. There will be consequence.. That's all..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.