Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885261 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Wasn't watching when it happened but if he did mention Nina then it was tactless of him to say such, I can understand Cee C though lol lipsrsealed

Still feed bad for him sad

He did...he mentioned Nina and said people who voted her are blind,that how can they pick Nina over Bambam...then he went ahead to say"even that girl" cee-c....and Rico was just nodding affirmatively and saying yes to Teddy's trashy talks.
I happened to be watching at the right time.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:
Koko tells Alex to leave teddy alone. She takes Alex away.
She says teddy will be better alone.

So sad.

Nina is sitting alone in a corner.
. 50% congrats to ur girl tomorrow am gonna give u 100% if she's not evicted,hmmm Alex i don't wanna dislike u so let me look away( Eeghe am beginning to bliv wat u said bout Alex).

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
yunafa:
what if bamike's parents requested she leave tonite.

Hmmmmm
(in Biggie's voice)
Interesting thought
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teddy had better leave the Blind pple to vote for their favs in peace , Na dem know wetin dey like about them..
Call her fake or whatever ...Bambam is talented and she has sold her brand already, she is like another Bisola (Miss Versatile).

Bet what do I know Bigbrother house is not a talent hunt show !!

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Cee-cee has made tobi to start saying yo!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Papiikush:

Lol... Are you still reading updates from liars?

He actually said Nina first. Then ceec.. Ceec was also the 'this girl' he referred to before blaming viewers for choosing Ceec over bambam

But trust them to exaggerate and make it about Nina alone undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ceec yaff started again ookk

Ceec: payport come and take your clothes. See what they gave me.I'm Igbo,I'm not Akwa ibom.

This strike table madam is shaking.

Very silly of her

Is Tobi Urogbo?
Is Anto Fulani?
Is Teddy Igbo?
Is Lolu Tiv?
Is Khloe Edo?

They all rocked their outfits without complaint. I hope big brother addresses this act of indiscipline.

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
playboy99:
some people are high even my mum cant believe nina has more fans than all the ladies when i told her.so teddy been suprised aint a crime.

Mina fans, Miracle fans and her fans voted for her.... undecided

Why are you people making obvious mistake?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
mizz2posh:
Ok I'm done crying, Please does anyone here know where Steve from delloite stays? *takes off ear rings*

cheesy grin cheesy grin

You want to go thank him for a job well done? I remember you in particular said you guys should vote for zaddy only. You can't blame anyone hunnie. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:
Well

I'm taking back my sympathy kiss

Hahaha meanie!!! grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Apparently he mentioned Nina and Cee C, I'll wait for the video to confirm since I'm seeing mixed allegations but people are saying it on twitter too
j

He did not call the name but he implied it.
He was like he can't believe they picked..
.... (silence) over Bambam.
He, Nina and Ceecee.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ebuka, Big brother, April fool and deloitte are trending yoooo grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
I love this this friendship between tolex

Alex's outfit didn't fit
But she wore it anyways

But madam know it all had to crop!
Hmmmmm

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Frankdammy:
Did i just hear cee c legit say "payport come and take this cloth"?.. Chai. MAD-onna indeed.

Yes she did. Can you blame her?just imagine if all housemates rips the cloths payporte gives them. How will that affect the payporte brand?

As far as I am concerned, maybe she should have been asked to stay back and not attend the party. angry

She is even screaming I am igbo not efick. If she was given the Fulani dress she would have flushed it down the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
yvelchstores:
it's obvious u don't have light .pls go to instagram and watch d video.

Nah... I am not chanced to watch but I've seen the video.

https://twitter.com/ELSiEiSY/status/980208065415958529?s=20

Here is the video... Watch and stop showing people how much of a fool you've turn yourself into

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blackwidow123: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kenra:
j

He did not call the name but he implied it.
He was like he can't believe the picked (silence) over Bambam.
He, Nina and Ceecee.
He called Nina's name. I just saw a video clip on twitter confirming it.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/980209112750358528
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by puffynana(m): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhARi9rgLWN/

Video teddy saying Nina fans are blind

Bodyonchecheche
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
ninnyanny:
Am allergic to tautology.
see your life ? This how we describe "challenger deep" in my field. I used it to demonstrate ultra descriptivity consangnuous to Rico sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
rockybabz:
Cee-cee has made tobi to start saying yo!
Ahnneka brought that word to that house not Ceec. Ceec just took it and made it hers!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LholarB(f): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
ninnyanny:
People are so pained!
Nina is safe...
Ntoi!

Why are yal pained even?
Na una money?
People can drink panadol
For someone else's pains. grin

E pain dem!

Wait till tomorrow before you conclude , have being watching the show with one eye closed and one eye opened , anything can happen .. Don't be too sure , just keep watching with an open mind as from tonite so you don't have heartache o!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
LholarB:
Teddy had better leave the Blind pple to vote for their favs in peace , Na dem know wetin dey like about them..
Call her fake or whatever ...Bambam is talented and she has sold her brand already, Like it or not she is like another Bisola (Miss Versatile).

Bet what do I know Bigbrother house is not a talent hunt show !!
which talent? Straffing talent abi wetin?

At least Bisola reached finals despite the TTT brouhaha, aunt Bambam turned herself to monitoring spirit for Teddy A, now, the only legacy she will leave behind is that she was smashed in a toilet.

She should sing a song titled "Smashed in the Toilet".... Her market will sell faster grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
MizzD:

He actually said Nina first. Then ceec.. Ceec was also the 'this girl' he referred to before blaming viewers for choosing Ceec over bambam

But trust them to exaggerate and make it about Nina alone undecided

https://twitter.com/ELSiEiSY/status/980208065415958529?s=20

Lol... That's the video Na.

Everyone can watch and decide what to believe.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bambam outside the house with Steve of deloitte.

April wise be this

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
deelizabeth93:

If I say God should punish you now, I really don't think I have gone overboard. How would you say those tears were fake? If you don't have anything reasonable to say, why don't you just keep quiet?!
Eliza don vex finish...we weren't expecting this at all. cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
The fact that Nina has more vote shows how we choose our leaders to power.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ebuka, deloitte, April fool, payporte and Teddy trending grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neezar: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Toptipster:
Bambam outside the house with Steve of deloitte.

April wise be this
Yeah Efe will win

Tboss is out
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

You want to go thank him for a job well done? I remember you in particular said you guys should vote for zaddy only. You can't blame anyone hunnie. kiss kiss

But we had to vote Zaddy buhuhuhuhuhuhu

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
Glay:
Me too grin grin

Her demons finally won
like legit!..i cant wait mehn, [hits palm thrice], yhoo men, do u understand.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
see your life ? This how we describe "challenger deep" in my field. I used it to demonstrate ultra descriptivity consangnuous to Rico sad
lmao....Abeg no vex....carry you grammar shift. Mutual intelligibility is far from this gibberish you spitting. Happy easter.bye
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Heebah:
Senatordave1 am sure u didnt see dis one coming. I guess its time to stop ur predictions cos u can never predict Biggie. Efe ko BankyW ni tongue tongue tongue

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Na better craze you be ahswear! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.