Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3925582 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2018
Lool Cee C said she felt like she was in the 'Sound of music' when she wore her outfit in its original style

She and Nina are looking at the picture of her outfit together, Cee C is joking about her dissatisfaction with the clothing, she starts chanting that she's Igbo, not Efik, that she doesn't want to be any other tribe

Cee C also jokes about the outfit making her look like 'house girl inside clothes', she comments on the model in the picture saying 'this one even try'

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2018
undertaker002:
going by what you are saying... Nigerians including you are stupid also for preferring teddy to bitto...not just Nina
Bitto is more presentable than teddy both in appearance and talent and character... teddy with tattoos forbidden as a Christian... braided hair which is forbidden... Earrings which is also forbidden .smokes...fornicates in the house.. bullies ..steals meat .e.t.c
bitto won payporte task..which has teddy won ..so why did you vote your teddy over bitto...
answer yourself and use same answer to know why Nigerians voted Nina

this two all teddy fans saying shit about Nina..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by valdovas(m): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2018
Glay:
King Cee c lmao.

lol,

like legit king yooo, do you understand. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lool Cee C said she felt like she was in the 'Sound of music' when she wore her outfit in its original style

She and Nina are looking at the picture of her outfit together, Cee C is joking about her dissatisfaction with the clothing, she starts chanting that she's Igbo, not Efik, that she doesn't want to be any other tribe

Cee C also jokes about the outfit making her look like 'house girl inside clothes', she comments on the model in the picture saying 'this one even try'

She is shaking the very table she is standing on.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nowpresence(f): 12:27am On Apr 01, 2018
shawnmendes:
People are talking about intelligence and IQ. It's not about how smart you are, it's just about how people can vibe with your personality.
All these insults and name calling are unnecessary.
Keeping up with the Kardashians is one of the biggest shows in the world yet the cast did not go to the university.
Just enjoy the show.
Their brother Robert studied a law or business related course.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter everyone

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:28am On Apr 01, 2018
I don't want to say why I think Anto is crying
lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Iamj, why anto dey cry biko? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:29am On Apr 01, 2018
shawnmendes:
People are talking about intelligence and IQ. It's not about how smart you are, it's just about how people can vibe with your personality.
All these insults and name calling are unnecessary.
Keeping up with the Kardashians is one of the biggest shows in the world yet the cast did not go to the university.
Just enjoy the show.
High School in America is equivalent to a University Degree in Nigeria

Level of education does not determine level of intelligence

The University is not the grundnorm of all learning

Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of the University, and ended up starting Microsoft and FaceBook

It is erroneous to equate intelligence to a paper degree.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2018
3bear:

Id rather have no life than the parody you call yours.... Jobless stalker

Do yourself a favour boy/girl...

Get a Life, It is not too expensive....

Internet Gangsta...

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mohiozua(m): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2018
3RNEST:
some said he's coming tomorrow!!

I guess Biggie changed his mind.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2018
So one sure fall guy for Monday 6pm is Lolu
cheesy

I wish Biggie would do Ultimate HOH tmr
Every housemate picks a "nominated" card
HoH checks his or her chance card and is also nominated
All up
cool
BB heaven
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2018
nowpresence:

Their brother Robert studied a law or business related course.
their father was a big time lawyer before he died of Cancer

They did not go to college because they simply did not want to, not because they didn't have the means or smarts for college.

America is not like Nigeria that everybody wants to rush to University, you can get a decent job with a High School Diploma over there, same does not apply here, even with BSc, you will struggle to get a decent job in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mohiozua(m): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2018
3RNEST:
let's wait tomorrow then!! angry

Tomorrow finally became yesterday.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Seeing Anto this emotionally expressive is, different

Wonder why she's crying sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2018
Yup!
I definitely do not like Alex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2018
Alex is so intrusive.. Gosh angry angry

And its always funny watching lolu stand up o Alex with His small size cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2018
Teddy A is the most useless housemate in the house
It is a shame bam bam was sacrificed for the useless ugly nicompoop.
Reply me with insults lass lass ban for two

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Teddy A said, why wasn't it him that left cry...My two realest people in the BBN. Only matured minds can see through them. Love you Teddy A, Love you Bambam. And I hope this eviction is fake...
my dear , you owe no one explanation , no matter what teddy said , they should deal with it and solve it down to their stinking ass.

even if biggie explain to them, do you expect them to vote him

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Eeghe:
I don't want to say why I think Anto is crying
lipsrsealed
cheesy
Why?

Cos she nominated Bambam?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2018
So Anto came with a relationship card e kwa?

Kayode this couple dry like stock fish...pity us naaa

angry sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2018
Still on this you led me on nonsense

With your MSC Anto undecided lipsrsealed

Gtfoh jare

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:36am On Apr 01, 2018
yvelchstores:
just shut up!
Can you stop quoting me please?

It is a bad luck for people to wake up early in the morning to see someone like you not to talk of having a baseless conversation with you first thing on a Easter Sunday.

Abeg take your yumyumness away from me.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2018
Eeghe:
Yup!
I definitely do not like Alex

Lol. What is she doing?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2018
May God deliver the people that voted this anto back
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:36am On Apr 01, 2018
Those that are looking for Intelligent love should come n watch ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mohiozua(m): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

It was bad but I don't think it warrants a strike or disqualification tbh, I hope Big Brother scolds her though

Did she understand what the costumes were for?

I honestly think that Cynthia is mentally ill. I may be wrong though.

She's been showing some serious signs of a disturbed person.

Making certain remarks about someone's craft and a firm is totally uncalled for.
Yes she may have felt the dress wasn't beautiful (to her) but her reactions and comments were totally off.

I do not see her as a serious contestant anymore.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2018
safarigirl:
drag which fellow woman?

Bear can never finish my career, I am done with her and I still comfortably drag who I want to drag, come who may.

Go and see my picture, I put it up on my profile, so that the less privileged like you will see that we must not all ho around to be recognised.

Now, you can go back to sucking whatever dick you had in your mouth before quoting me to yarn dust.

PS: I dragged ThreeBear, I never dragged Miracle. Get your facts right next time.
yes, stand up and hold your head high. I don't care if we share the same views here, if u body shame anyone,I will call you out. Nice one safari girl. Our friendship ends here. #teamnina
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 12:37am On Apr 01, 2018
aroundnaija:

Do yourself a favour boy/girl...

Get a Life, It is not too expensive....

Internet Gangsta...

Not all lives are expensive
Yours is a walking example

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2018
3bear:
Teddy A is the most useless housemate in the house
It is a shame bam bam was sacrificed for the useless ugly nicompoop.
Reply me with insults lass lass ban for two
that ugly moment you realise you have only one moniker undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 01, 2018
Jeez!!! Lolu should get a life. Such a weak person. Anto even just told him that she feels pressured. Dude is beginning to irritate me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.