Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3871564 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:
Even payporte the feel the heat of double wahala From Cee-C. Hahahahahahhahahahah.. It is good to be controversial. Atleast people will talk about you even when you are sleeping. Madam peppered them yesterday. Last last everyone go deh alright.
loool....see, she is just doing herself. Ceec used to get one of the most beautiful clothes in the beginning, ever wondered why they switched to Bambam and Nina? Hmmm. . . as u are egging her on, you just be frenemy

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2018
Cee-C is morally poor. Because she feel her parents have some change, she thinks she has the right to be insensitive to others, while others should be sensitive to her. To think that she's always talking about emotional intelligence weakens me a lot. Doesn't she know what emotional intelligence entails? A rational human being should know that putting others first puts u at utmost advantage. The law of attraction is probably the most important principle in all of human history. The very "beautiful", " high class", and "intelligent" CeeC said "this is akwaibom or what, I can't wear this nonsense", and further went on to say " I am Ibo and will not represent any other tribe", these are totally unintelligible words to mutter, when Bill Gates was found in a hut in Congo dressed in their rag like regalia,I guess he didn't like the dress, but was intelligent enough to associate with their struggle. Yesterday CeeC's progressive insanity went too far when she insulted the good people of Akwa-Ibom, and make an open shame of payporte, the very brand that have fed, nutured and clothed her all the past week. She has proven to be the worst house mate BBN ever had, and have proven the fact that it's either u humble urself or God humbles u. From a mannerless fellow, to an unaccommodating personality, to a thief, and a person who speak evil of dignitaries CeeC has it all.

Today is another day but her crime will resound till eternity.

Bigiman

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:
Cee-C is morally poor. Because she feel her parents have some change, she thinks she has the right to be insensitive to others, while others should be sensitive to her. To think that she's always talking about emotional intelligence weakens me a lot. Doesn't she know what emotional intelligence entails? A rational human being should know that putting others first puts u at utmost advantage. The law of attraction is probably the most important principle in all of human history. The very "beautiful", " high class", and "intelligent" CeeC said "this is akwaibom or what, I can't wear this nonsense", and further went on to say " I am Ibo and will not represent any other tribe", these are totally unintelligible words to mutter, when Bill Gates was found in a hut in Congo dressed in their rag like regalia,I guess he didn't like the dress, but was intelligent enough to associate with their struggle. Yesterday CeeC's progressive insanity went too far when she insulted the good people of Akwa-Ibom, and make an open shame of payporte, the very brand that have fed, nutured and clothed her all the past week. She has proven to be the worst house mate BBN ever had, and have proven the fact that it's either u humble urself or God humbles u. From a mannerless fellow, to an unaccommodating personality, to a thief, and a person who speak evil of dignitaries CeeC has it all.

Bigiman

Kudos Bigman!! I couldn't have said it any better!!! Absolutely no etiquette or enlightenment.

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2018
lee818:

Kudos Bigman!! I couldn't have said it any better!!! Absolutely no etiquette or enlightenment.

I'm humbled. Happy Easter!

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2018
ifyalways:
I will keep voting for my mina(Miracle and Nina) as a pair, if both are up same time or as individuals.
They have both grown on me, especially Nina. First day I ever watched this show was a night Nina was struggling to use a microwave. Everyone in the kitchen was laughing at her not being able to operate a microwave(I also laughed and even made a post here) but the laughs didn't stop her from asking Bitto to help her. I see in her, an imperfect young girl with a TEACHABLE spirit, always willing to learn and that to me is everything.

IF I wanna see talents, intelligence on display, I know the channels to tune in. Bbnaija is for fun and laughs, C'est finis.

My yum Mina cheesy

I remember one of your first posts about about her- who is this mgbeke that cannot operate a microwave grin. She has truly grown on me, she not ashamed to admit her inadequacies and always willing to learn. Her gentle nature, her passion for her craft attracted me to her. Not everybody can be book smart, the most important thing is to find what you're good at and develop it. Even if she doesn't have a chance at winning, I don't mind giving her all my votes to boost her percentage. I thought I was going to port back to Khloe but I'm losing interest in her by the day though I don't regret voting her back.

Ehyah, see Teddy A sleeping alone on the bed upstairs and hugging a pillow. Pele, it could be you joining her in a few hours time.

It's 11:15 SA time, housemates WAKE UP!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

I'm humbled. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter to you too Friend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2018
People killing themselves over talents and IQ but I'm here thinking of when my YumNa will wake up and comman make the yeye hair that got us into this yumful mess. kiss kiss kiss

Minaville, let's pray the hair fits our wife, we don't want MeeMee cutting it off with scissors. grin cheesy cheesy

A yumful morning to everyone on this thread. Xoxoxoxo kiss kiss kiss

All about our concurring night... tongue tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

Bigiman
Nice one man, you just took the words out of my mouth. I don't even need to add anything again. Happy New month!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Nice one man, you just took the words out of my mouth. I don't even need to add anything again. Happy New month!!!

Peace bro. Enjoy the season.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2018
YumMinaYum:
People killing themselves over talents and IQ but I'm here thinking of when my YumNa will wake up and comman make the yeye hair that got us into this yumful mess. kiss kiss kiss

Minaville, let's pray the hair fits our wife, we don't want MeeMee cutting it off with scissors. grin cheesy cheesy

u nr go church?? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2018
Tetragramaton:

But Karen didn't Bleep on life TV.
And Bambam didn't too? My brother you are a hypocrite...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2018
kingxsamz:

And Bambam didn't too?
My brother you are a hypocrite...

She did and that's why I am not even a fan of neither bam teddy nor Mina. Tobi deserves to win fair and square!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2018
valdovas:

Complete mumus.

Intact black people, the majority of them have problems reasoning sensibly. Check big brother of foreign countries you will never see them voting a contestant cos she or he carries grace.

who's this one again? leave people to believe what ever they want to believe... no one forced their religion on you.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2018
He kept asking for razor cheesy cheesy cheesy

I loved the way he went to change his clothes because of her and also telling about clothes that suit her body frame

I love their love mbok
YumMinaYum:

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2018
Neimar:

u nr go church?? grin

cheesy grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thanks for flinging my baby back into the house with your votes. kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

Bigiman

In addition, a bully, someone who falsely accuses someone of sexual assault and an emotional abuser. Only one person all these faults,

The girl should have gone home a long time ago.

She has now insulted everyone. Remaining biggie.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2018
kelizosuy:
He kept asking for razor cheesy cheesy cheesy

I loved the way he went to change his clothes because of her and also telling about clothes that suit her body frame

I love their love mbok

Has she made the hair?
I love the way they were talking about clothes that fit her and miracle told her to wear what she likes. But he just wanted to tell her clothes that fit her best.

Seems he picked the outfit she wore last night after the party and she looked so cute. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2018
ifyalways:
I will keep voting for my mina(Miracle and Nina) as a pair, if both are up same time or as individuals.
They have both grown on me, especially Nina. First day I ever watched this show was a night Nina was struggling to use a microwave. Everyone in the kitchen was laughing at her not being able to operate a microwave(I also laughed and even made a post here) but the laughs didn't stop her from asking Bitto to help her. I see in her, an imperfect young girl with a TEACHABLE spirit, always willing to learn and that to me is everything.

IF I wanna see talents, intelligence on display, I know the channels to tune in. Bbnaija is for fun and laughs, C'est finis.

My yum Mina cheesy

Exactly, this is everything kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2018
No she hasn't

But he warned her jokingly that the hair must fit her if not he will cut it cheesy cheesy

Like he knows her clothes in details and asked her not to wear bum short again. I really like their relationship
Giel:

Has she made the hair?
I love the way they were talking about clothes that fit her and miracle told her to wear what she likes. But he just wanted to tell her clothes that fit her best.

Seems he picked the outfit she wore last night after the party and she looked so cute. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2018
Giel:

In addition, a bully, someone who falsely accuses people of sexual assault and an emotional abuser. Only person all these faults,

The girl should have gone home a long time ago.

She has now insulted everyone. Remaining biggie.

Endless list really. Thanks for reminding me of these ones.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2018
I just pity Cee-c...her haters plenty pass Tboss own...I wonder how she's gonna handle it.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2018
dominique:

I remember one of your first posts about about her- who is this mgbeke that cannot operate a microwave grin. She has truly grown on me, she not ashamed to admit her inadequacies and always willing to learn. Her gentle nature, her passion for her craft attracted me to her. Not everybody can be book smart, the most important thing is to find what you're good at and develop it. Even if she doesn't have a chance at winning, I don't mind giving her all my votes to boost her percentage. I thought I was going to port back to Khloe but I'm losing interest in her by the day though I don't regret voting her back.

Ehyah, see Teddy A sleeping alone on the bed upstairs and hugging a pillow.

madam we are watching too , that's not teddy A but miracle tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2018
I just found out from Facebook that payporte is owned by an Oron man from Akwa Ibom. CeeC just shot herself in the mouth!! Omg!!

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:42am On Apr 01, 2018
Treasuredlove:
loool....see, she is just doing herself. Ceec used to get one of the most beautiful clothes in the beginning, ever wondered why they switched to Bambam and Nina? Hmmm. . . as u are egging her on, you just be frenemy
Hahahahahha. friend ke. did I tell you I have any friend in that house. People beating chest here are the real double wahala o. How can you swear to die on top person weh you no know and weh no know u. What I owe any Housemate i like his/her scripted character is to vote when I Can. dats all.
If the votes can't keep him/her they person should just bounce. After all getting a 5mins free to air on TV will cost u serious Buhari naira. And this guys have been on air for months now. Anyone leaving after 6th week is a strong person.
What matters is they should leverage on the platform to get really and massively established in the real world. I pray they come out more than those 2017 guys. Most of them are no longer gracing front pages of happenings.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2018
dominique:

Ehyah, see Teddy A sleeping alone on the bed upstairs and hugging a pillow. Pele, it could be you joining her in a few hours time.

Hahahahhaha. chaiiii!!! Teddy A. Don't worry oga it's an open door for you into final.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2018
lee818:
I just found out from Facebook that payporte is owned by an Oron man from Akwa Ibom. CeeC just shot herself in the mouth!! Omg!!
Yinmu, so he's no longer from Edo state undecided.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2018
Munzy14:

Hahahahhaha. chaiiii!!! Teddy A. Don't worry oga it's an open door for you into final.

If Cee-C is disqualified today, then Teddy may just be on his way out of the show. I sincerely think he was shedding crocodile tears yesterday, to enbolden his fake love story with Bambam and curry the favour of viewers, she however shot himself on the foot when he made demeaning statement about Nina and CeeC, he realized his fault and went on to say, "why not me", but the damage had already been done. Wish him all the luck he can get though.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2018
carammel:

Yinmu, so he's no longer from Edo state last year undecided.

Please when did I say he was from Edo state!! Please show me ok, or get off my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by funkydot(f): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

Bigiman

You completely took the words out of my mouth. To imagine this lady is of the noble profession usually known for diplomacy, eloquence and tact is almost disappointing. What really irks me more is the fact that she has ‘fans’ egging her on with this insane behavior of hers! Common! She’s simply self-destructive. The only explanation I can manage at the end of it all is if she’s declared a fake house-mate. Otherwise, she needs to go straight from LOS to the shrink’s office for serious debriefing. I rest my case. Happy Easter by the way!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by valdovas(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2018
kingxsamz:

who's this one again? leave people to believe what ever they want to believe... no one forced their religion on you.

You too leave me to disbelieve any disbelieve I want. I didn't force my preferences on you did I?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2018
lee818:
Who doesn't know oga bassey owns payporte. Whatever thing cee-c did last night shouldn't bother them. It's simple send her anyhow clothes henceforth if they aren't happy. Them going on their handle is childish, because if the lady comes out and noticed payporte cried. It gives her an edge. There are many ways to purnish someone. Besides she isn't the First HMs to tamper with her supposed free advert clothing. But people have been taking panadol since last night because it's Cee-C. Lol.anything can happen in big brother's house. but You and I know they house get rules. If HMs break anyone, na strike.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2018
kingxsamz:
If you didn't Vote Ahneeka,Bitto,Ifu or Leo and you're here insulting people for voting Nina,the thunder that will fire you is still at Onitsha...
fuckin' hypocrites...

Pls remove leo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.