Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3923299 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2018
Threebear:
kiss
Bossnation grin kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2018
Lanria:

Abeg go take tramadol cux I no follow u come here,its better u read n waka pass cux I think I stated clearly in my first post "No insults my thoughts" if u ve a diff opinion pls I don't need it.
this table you are shaking has 20 years ban on it..

ooh..you said you are new here?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Was about to say the same thing.tobi's brilliance and intelligence is all round both theoretically and practically while that of lolu is mostly theoretical/academical.i even rate miracle above lolu slightly,hes shown far more intelligence and has potentials for more.
Theoretically only? Lol. Lolu's turf war task was theoretical? His football art demonstration was theoretical? Abegi.
With what we have now in the house, Lolu is the smartest. Even Miracle knows he would have failed if he didn't win the cash price because he has nothing to advertise nor market. Btw, HOH, Payporte (Tobi and Miracle's playgrounds) isn't mark of intelligence. If it were, Efe would be the most intelligent. Get that sunk in.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2018
I wonder how pple will be comparing Tobi to Miracle..
Tobi is more like Teddy A but he wins HOH and constantly gets immunity...
If Toby Cee-cee and Miracle are put up for eviction..
I see Toby going home..
But for this week I suspect Alex and Rico going home

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by osuntuyi20: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2018
ottohan:
I wonder how pple will be comparing Tobi to Miracle..
Tobi is more like Teddy A but he wins HOH and constantly gets immunity...
If Toby Cee-cee and Miracle are put up for eviction..
I see Toby going home..
But for this week I suspect Alex and Rico going home
clap for yourself...Tobi is going home....goan send him home nau..

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2018
peeps4u:
Hate him or not, TeddyA has been the one whose eviction shocked people most. Even after his eviction, some celebs have come out to testify about his talent and screen presence, Uti confirmed his screen presence was powerful, Don jazzy talked about him and Bam Bam talented and hope they will go places.

Iyanya, call him a failed artiste if you like, has called for collabo with Teddy, in fact, Bisola also loves to be part of it and already asked Iyanya to call her.

Teddy has said it several times he wasn't really after money but to sell himself and I must say he did that. One could even hire him for a modelling work, he's that fine and shows he's perfectly fit for modelling job as well.
The platform has been created, left for him to fully grab the opportunity.

I wish the rest HMs the success and hope some of them can s 'll themselves more, just like Anto advised Nina sometimes to market her make up and hair business plan, ice not seen Tobi talk much about his photography work which he said he loves so much. Khloe hasn't really marketted her fashion designing work as such as well.

One can be the biggest winner even if he doesn't win the money when the platform is well used. Yesterday, I saw picture of Leo on red market modelling at the fashion event in Lagos.

Today, many people can't even remember the guy who won BBN first edition, though he is also doing averagely okay for himself but here is Ebuka who didn't even reach the final then trending and known.

Let's whish the HMs the best and know that the platform and using it maximally is the greatest winning.

Good morning.

Katung is doing very very well for himself, the is a top shot in MTV, he is just doing stuff behind the camera...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2018
osuntuyi20:
He's going home.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2018
osuntuyi20:
When he will be put up for eviction, ur eyes go clear

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2018
Frank65:

My point is, neither of their fans (especially Nina individual fans) should be cowed into believing that they don't have what it takes to win the money. It doesn't make sense to tell her individual fans to abandon her in finals and vote another person. Let her fans equally give it a shot and if they lose, so be it.
Is Miracle going to give her part of the 45m? They might be in a relationship in the house but they both came to win the money individually.

Thank you!!!!
This is Perfection. kiss

The way some people here act sha, as if Nina is a prop that miracle brought to help him win the money, not an actual human being that came to big brother to compete for the money herself,

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2018
diadem10:

Theoretically only? Lol. Lolu turf war task was theoretical? His football demonstration was theoretical? Abegi.
With what we have now in the house, Lolu is the smartest. Even Miracle knows he would have failed if he didn't win the cash price because he has nothing else to advertise nor market. Btw, HOH, Payporte (Tobi and Miracle's playgrounds) isn't mark of intelligence. If it were, Efe would be the most intelligent. Get that sunk in.
Being played by Anto is not mark of intelligence either.
Getting two strikes and a pending punishment is not a mark of intelligence.
30 and still broke and unsuccessful ain't no mark of intelligence.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Please let them all be up this week

Gbam

Biggie put them all up

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2018
ifunayalov:

You are trying too hard to break up Team Mina.

Any fool can see what you are up to.

Only a dense person will fall for it.

You are a Teddy A fan masquerading as a Nina fan. We can spot you all a mile off.

No I'm not team Teddy A, I'm team CeeC.. NO, I'm not team CeeC, I'm team Tobi. No, I'm not team Tobi, I'm team Anto. Please keep giving me teammates... .

If I can break up team Mina, then the fans must be a bunch of weaklings from ur logic
I only speak to people that haven't allowed the game cloud their reasoning.. Majority of Minaville will remain..

So if I criticize Nina, I automatically become a teddy A fan??
If u lack wisdom, ask God the giver of wisdom.

I blasted Elizabeth ( chief TeddyA fan) yesterday and I have been dragged severally by TeamTeddy A, but as soon as someone speaks against Nina, you Nina hypocritical fans come with venomous fangs...
I owe you or nobody any explanation.. When Threebear abused Nina, I cant remember you tagging him as one that wants to break Nina.. You even wrote his analysis are spot on. U are the hypocrite...

I know u most likely suffer from low self esteem, that is why u support candidates that are weak such as Debie rise and Nina, they remind you so much about ur low self esteem.. u most likely support Nina because you both share the same mental state.

I only quote my past posts as reference to people that are relevant . Sadly u are not.. So pls I have noticed you too...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Gbam

Biggie put them all up
At this point I stand with you guys on this........... The noise is just too much........ Biggie put all housemates up let's 'do the do'.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2018
diadem10:

He's going home.
Thats after your lolu goes first.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Giel:

Thank you!!!!
This is Perfection. kiss

The way some people here act sha, as if Nina is a prop that miracle brought to help him win the money, not an actual human being that came to big brother to compete for the money herself,

As in, I don't understand. It's just like telling Cee-C fans not to bother voting for her in finals because Tobi and Miracle have more fans than her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
even the team Mina is 70% Miracle, 30% Nina.

Nina fans just be getting their hopes up for nothing, it's always nice to see though
Never say never dear. U can't be too sure. Yea Mimi might have more fans than Nina but I honestly don't think the gap is that wide & remember as the week goes by each HMs endears more fans to themselves by their various actions & in different circumstances. My point is anything can happen(3 weeks is still a long time for pendulums to swing).
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2018
ottohan:

Tobi is the strongest after miracle and maybe nina.if you dont know this,i dont know for you again.try and look at voting stats and fanbase

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2018
Like Yhooooo.......housemates could y'all like legit

SERVE US RICO?

We won't hurt him, we just want to like fbdgdfsfnknfxsdb.......do you understand?

Throw in Anto too......like yhooooo....I mean..... undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2018
Reussite:

Never say never dear. U can't be too sure. Yea Mimi might have more fans than Nina but I honestly don't think the gap is that wide & remember as the week goes by each HMs endears more fans to themselves by their various actions & in different circumstances. My point is anything can happen(3 weeks is still a long time for pendulums to swing).
for where? How many fans has Ricco endeared to himself?

Pendulums cannot swing that high my brother. The top 3 is already set as far as I am concerned, na pesin wey no too sabi this show dey assume say one mighty change will happen.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2018
Threebear:

Being played by Anto is not mark of intelligence either.
Getting two strikes and a pending punishment is not a mark of intelligence.
30 and still broke and unsuccessful ain't no mark of intelligence.
Love doesn't know intelligence na.

And yeah, intelligent folks don't conform to rules or follow the crowds. They often think outside the box, are stubborn yet are intuitive enough to know the right from wrong hence when to back off. Most times, they are not among the richest but are quite comfortable. These are all I have seen in Lolu.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Gbam

Biggie put them all up
Yes ma,so that rico and anto can bounce.ill love to see alex in the final for the sake of tobi.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jully9: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2018
ifunayalov:

You are trying too hard to break up Team Mina.

Any fool can see what you are up to.

Only a dense person will fall for it.

You are a Teddy A fan masquerading as a Nina fan. We can spot you all a mile off.

This is a game and not romance story(like Rommy and Juliet). Both Miracle and Nina came there for the money. The earlier you split this team mina the better for both team.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Tobi is the strongest after miracle and maybe nina.if you dont know this,i dont know for you again.try and look at voting stats and fanbase
But lemme ask u dis question..
Would you have believed that Cee-cee had a stronger fanbase dan teddy A?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2018
osuntuyi20:

How anyone say tobi will go home before cecee. What kind of talk is that.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2018
ottohan:

U saying Tobi won't make it to the final or?
Tobi should be Miracle's no 1 threat. He reaching finals is as sure as day & night.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2018
Ibk03:

No I'm not team Teddy A, I'm team CeeC.. NO, I'm not team CeeC, I'm team Tobi. No, I'm not team Tobi, I'm team Anto. Please keep giving me teammates... .

If I can break up team Mina, then the fans must be a bunch of weaklings from ur logic
I only speak to people that haven't allowed the game cloud their reasoning.. Majority of Minaville will remain..

I blasted Elizabeth ( chief TeddyA fan) yesterday and I have been dragged severally by TeamTeddy A, but as soon as someone speaks against Nina, you Nina hypocritical fans come with venomous fangs...
I owe you or nobody any explanation.. When Threebear abused Nina, I cant remember you tagging him as one that wants to break Nina.. You even wrote his analysis are spot on. U are the hypocrite...

I know u most likely suffer from low self esteem, that is why u support candidates that are weak such as Debie rise and Nina, they remind you so much about ur low self esteem.. u most likely support Nina because you both share the same mental state.

I only quote my past posts as reference to people that are relevant . Sadly u are not.. So pls I have noticed you too...

Please keep me out of your bickering..
Are you obsessed with me?
Unless I hit my head somewhere and suddenly forgot what abuse means... to the best of my knowledge I have never abused Nina.
I am certain you have seen me abuse someone.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Threebear:

I read celebs and the names that followed were funny
Uti
Bisola
Is that what celebrities have been reduced to?
Bisola that has no car and still lives in a shabby apartment in mainland.
Or uti the male prostitute whose career is fading by the day

As for this talk about successs
You people said same about
Bisola
Ttt
Debbierise
Bassey
Kemen
Uriel
Elikem
Tayo

Whataretheydoingtoday

Ebuka is lucky he was a partcipant when social media has not gone viral
Who will take Teddy 8 seriously with his dick pic on the internet?
A sextape too
Farting and snoring videos
Ever wondered why Genevieve and Rita are worshipped
They have mystery which is a huge attribute to be a star.

Stop consoling yourselves with useless epistles

God determines Success
And for all we know the most successful could still be in that house.

And Ebuka might be on Tv
But he doesn't have half the education
Influence
Money
Katung has
Resarch about his life and career
And stop spilling rubbish!

Who is katung? He is not even as popular as Bisola or Debbie. I have never watched Teddy A's sex video that went viral because I chose not to. If you choose to see no good side of a person does not mean the person is bad. You are trying to give a dog a bad name and hang it. These housemates are humans and all have different potentials pls don't kill them before their time with lies.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Ibk03:

Babe, sometimes ignore some of these people. That girl has been long on big brother naija posts. You normally would expect at this stage she would be indifferent about things like this. You would expect that just like safari and ibkayee do, she would analyse how the game should be or what is going on overall.. But some people are mentally lazy. Leave her to keep shouting 'we die on Nina matter''.
All I know is anyone that stands in solidarity with 3bear lacks substance.

Ignore them

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2018
undertaker002:
ma ...no be that one be the problem...it was the condescending tone and manner in which he expressed himself..
"If not for this house I wouldn't want anything to do with miracle "

Hmm, I didn't hear that. Wrong of him
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2018
@ giel

Did ebuka chat with CC during the live eviction show yesterday?

I know he always chats with nominated housemates but I can't remember if he chatted her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
Miracle and Nina cannot be in last 3.

If they are in last 3, Tobi will win most likely and all of you Team Mina will lose as a unit.

Anyway, the best you guys can do is Top 5.

I ve noticed you speak authoritatively as if ur opinions are laws that must be abided by....madam u r a viewer like everyone else...you are analysing like everyone else based on the trends you have seen over the years...but even at that all you say is just speculation ....you are not God ....be humble abeg...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89