Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883568 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
oshe11:

You ain't new here so U shud no 77.up has alws been my G na
tongue Nina is going nowhere this week

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
oshe11:

You ain't new here so U shud no 77.up has alws been my G na
am sure she's joking grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Heebah:
*Rolls eyes* Dont we all know this! #WinchGoals cheesy cheesy tongue

Lol. Limme oooo, comman vote for my babies na... cry embarassed cry

I might just make my first tweet tonight, make I go campaign. grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
undertaker002:
I see lolu topping the polls the week..
most bamteddy idiots relegated to lolu force..
this would sha slap back some sense into team miracle before the finals..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
yvelchstores:
haba. That's twisted Na. Haba.
Dey there. Did you remember the day Miracle got drunk and mouthed to Nina that he loves her, Tobi said he could understand Miracle better and ever since, he hardly insult Nina nor fight with her unlike he used to do.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Overtaking is allowed, by the time Nina comes out and see how people loved her and miracle no be person go tellam make she forget collins, even Collins no go accept am back after watching what she did with miracle in the house, but still she can't dumb Collins like that till she comes out.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
janefrancisca:

Alex no ni. Miracle has enough fans to keep him in the house. I voted nina last week, so am giving alex my votes this week.
Thanks keep the votes coming, Team Alex appreciates it

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Akthedream112:

FACE FRONT
That is more like you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Reussite:

Not all TeamTobi on twitter dear...I got some friends on twitter that are for Tobi that have assured me Nina's getting their 100% votes.
I can see through them! Smart fans cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
tongue Nina is going nowhere this week
Ofcos not

Not when we have LexCogrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Just voted Cee-C let’s see how Sunday turns out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
Overtaking is allowed, by the time Nina comes out and see how people loved her and miracle no be person go tellam make she forget collins, even Collins no go accept am back after watching what she did with miracle in the house, but still she can't dumb Collins like that till she comes out.
you gotta be shịtting me,

See reasoning undecided

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
77up:
am sure she's joking grin
Oh!
I see

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Anto DS:
She feels great today, grateful she's not up for eviction and very happy.
She thinks she's cool with everyone in the house so that's why she wasn't nominated and they didn't see her as a threat.
She said none of the nominations surprised her.
She said she loves life band and it was mad fun, she loved her outfit, it was happy to see Ebuka asides the bad news.
She said she's been used to the eviction cos she's been there and back, it was shocking for it to happen on Saturday but people must go cos it's part of the game.
She was asked about her emotions: On the game level she feels secured, but about lolu is weird but still upset but not as upset as Before, she's trying to understand why he did what he did. She's trying to be nice to him. They will be friends but when they go out they might start afresh and see how it goes.
She nominated Rico cos it's long he's been up, Ceec she thinks it's over she can go.
She enjoyed the easter cos it was fun, she was upset cos she wasn't Hoh so she wants to experience that.
She thanked her cousin, sisters, Ahmed, Tosi they will celebrate when she's out.
End of Ds

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
This might be the end of Rico Suave as he's testing his fan base for the first time.

The weakest link in this nomination is Alex and Rico

And they may be leaving on Sunday!

Of course the hatred for Cee-cee is working in her favor

And my Nina? Of course she's going nowhere!

Miracle is guaranteed to be saved!

For Lolu... It's dicey!

Let the game begin!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
WE DIE HERE ✈

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Anto loves lolu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let see how it goes outside!!!!

Anto she's smart also

If lolu and anto born ehn their pikin go just turn guru

This lolu na Yoruba demon version 9.5

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Am xoxo happy Tobi is safe, doing it for Miracle dis week

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
If that Anto's Welcome Back result is correct then Lolu is safe.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
no be Collins send her to Bleep man for house? angry

Nina cannot kuku date you, you fit dey stingy like Lolu, so, keep moving

Lol, don't take it personal but to be candid i can't date her ooo. She fit love one guy die but still Bleep for back e just b lyk ashewo wey dey keep breast for there main nigga

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kenra:
Team Tobi and LEO to vote for who .............. grin
Leo get team?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:
Anto loves lolu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let see how it goes outside!!!!
Anto she's smart also
If lolu and anto born ehn their pikin go just turn guru
This lolu na Yoruba demon version 9.5

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Graciouslara(f): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Team tobi this is a game not friendship stuff,vote wisely,don't vote for your obstacles that will deny u of winning the money, no friend will share the money with his friend, did Efe give Bisola or Bally out of the money he won?NO, VOTE WISELY don't let any housemates fans push u to your own detriment ....I don talk !y own oooooooo

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
kelizosuy:
Dash Nina small na biko
you say what? angry Nina of 45%??! I might dash lolu small, not nina. Nina is very strong and safe, even with miracle also up.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Glay:
Leo get team?
5 aside team embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
�✈

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tomoro's headline...

Teddy A given N50million grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Miracle's DS:
He feels good cos of the past event, the legends that visited, the Saturday party with Ebuka apart from the eviction.
He goes for Ay live if he's not in Biggie's house but he enjoyed the easter.
He nominated ceec n lolu as usual cos he doesn't trust them when it comes to the game.
About his nomination he said he saw it coming cos he hasn't bonded with Khloe. He said been up it's not an issue because he knows it's a normal thing and will showcase how the viewers see u.
His Easter greetings goes to his mum, elder bro, uncle, aunties, colleagues, paul, diola, titi his family n frnds in short..
End of DS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Miracle and his distrust of lolu. I don't understand again

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Stop na.. Miracle added a lot to that score oh

Biko ejoor just small
booqee:
you say what? angry Nina of 45%??! I might dash lolu small, not nina. Nina is very strong and safe, even with miracle also up.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
I thought you guys said Juliet is Miracle's mom abi Aunt. How come his mom is now Lucy, without any mention of 'Aunty' Juliet, despite sending a shoutout to other Aunties

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.