Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883688 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Demonicide:
she shouldnt bother herself, bobriski already like her.
Exactly, he even promised her Malaysian hair and money.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
badinfluence:
Khloe just carry miracle for mind.. Silly girl

I have said it several times, she is just been normal. There is nothing wrong with it. Everytime I write it one person or the other will want to start trouble.

Khloe is just been human, nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
safarigirl:
yes o, I heard same. They know how to identify each other, so, we can see how they bond

Shey some people even said Nina resembles Bobrisky grin
Lol...abeg I no wan laugh.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
ba7man:
My long lost love. kiss
My long lost sugar daddy kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ceec and koko bonding.. Koko giving me headache with her Engrish- accent, pronunciation, tenses..gosh

I mentioned the night khloe returned with an agenda against ceec that she may end up being her 'bestie' grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by valdovas(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Psychedelia:

My wife's cousin in Nigeria has been flooding our Facebook notifications with Nina and Miracle related posts which she leaves on various pages and groups, so my curiosity has me scouring the internet a bit.

I've been seeing things like Mina, Toracle, ToNaClex (is this some kind of contraband bleaching cream or something?) and Loluforce.

Whatever they mean, she decided to beam Nina's diary session to me via her Twitter Periscope, and I honestly am dumbfounded.

Seems like you like this girl, though? I presume her unassuming demeanour is what you find endearing. wink
All the same, good luck to her.

LWKMFH @contraband breaching cream grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Twoclans:

I have said it several times, she is just been normal. There is nothing wrong with it. Everytime I write it one person or the other will want to start trouble.

Khloe is just been human, nothing wrong with that.

I don't think you watched what we are talking about?
A little while ago in the lounge when they wanted to do one of their question and answer sessions?
Did you miss that?
It was just that they showed the drrry Q and A session outside? (she then said she would kill tongue Miracle)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
For me? The Q and A Sessions have become sooo stale
cheesy
Lool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Cee c looking like a snack tonight kiss

Yum yum

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Alheeri:
I have a feeling Ceec likes Leo codely, this one she's mentioning his name if Alex catch uuuu
U think is only Cee C , Khloe too loves Leo. Then Alex her mind is so skewed to Leo (she is madly in Love with him)
I dont know what that guy did to them oo.
U know all these girls that loves re the vocal ones.part of the attraction could be(in their mind they re wondering, how can he be so calm and still get most of things he wants)

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
If there's anything I like about Miracle, it is his straightforwardness. You can't be two faced around him and expect him to play the "all is well "game with you..Never! I liked the way he scattered the game...rubbish.... Koko knew the HMS are trying to digest the fact that they are up,and she came up with that silly game...Miracle no de shout...he dishes it cold...I like it...it's nice grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
MizzD:
Ceec and koko bonding.. Koko giving me headache with her Engrish- accent, pronunciation, tenses..gosh

I mentioned the night khloe returned with an agenda against ceec that she may end up being her 'bestie' grin

They are similar in nature na...character wise..so it natural for them to bond without stress.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm gonna be voting everyday via SMS wink kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
alternate1:
I'm gonna be voting everyday via SMS wink kiss
wehdone

Na una try pass

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
diadem10:

Dey there. Did you remember the day Miracle got drunk and mouthed to Nina that he loves her, Tobi said he could understand Miracle better and ever since, he hardly insult Nina nor fight with her unlike he used to do.
I have read this like 5 times. I am still not catching. Maybe because there isnt more to it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
sophiathefirst:

U think is only Cee C , Khloe too loves Leo. Then Alex her mind is so skewed to Leo (she is madly in Love with him)
I dont know what that guy did to them oo.
U know all these girls that loves re the vocal ones.part of the attraction could be(in their mind they re wondering, how can he be so calm and still get most of things he wants)
. grin @ wat d guy did to them,u can't b around Leo n not like him even ifu likes him, just wish d guy can propose to Alex grin after d show, Alex will faint before saying I Do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
ninnyanny:
If there's anything I like about Miracle, it is his straightforwardness. You can't be two faced around him and expect him to play the "all is well "game with you..Never! I liked the way he scattered the game...rubbish.... Koko knew the HMS are trying to digest the fact that they are up,and she came up with that silly game...Miracle no de shout...he dishes it cold...I like it...it's nice grin

He scattered the game one time! He figured out Khloe's plans of messing with HMs heads. Ntorrrrr tongue tongue

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Eeghe:

I don't think you watched what we are talking about?
A little while ago in the lounge when they wanted to do one of their question and answer sessions?
Did you miss that?
It was just that they showed the drrry Q and A session outside? (she then said she would kill tongue Miracle)

I watched the drama at d lounge. My initial post was about her look and comment while playing the dice game with CC.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
I fear Tobi today o
I literally started shouting
When the mofu nominated my pearl
Like seriously? I was like yoo, this nomination
Is legit no joke...
And aunty Koko now put Up Miracle
Anxiety tumbled that one's stomach
He quickly ran to the rest room grin
Anyways, Team Nina kindly vote her biko
Don't throw in any votes for miracle.
Team Miracle vote him as well.
Let's settle this once and for all
I want both to survive
So people like safarigirl can let us have peace grin
Miracle and Nina can't leave this Sunday oooo
Unless another bamteddy is on the play out again

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Please what did Khole pick her chance card option.Are hoh immune to been nominated in this Bbn 2018??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Eeghe:
For me? The Q and A Sessions have become sooo stale
cheesy
Lool
they have beaten the life out of that game. I don off my TV abeg. The last thing I want to know is more about CeCe's troubled life.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ishilove:

My long lost sugar daddy kiss
I've missed you. cry

Been all alone with the kids.

Who you feeling in this BBN?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
MillyVanilla:

I dont understand, is bobrisky sub-human?
if you have that kind of idiot as a Son won't you count yourself unlucky?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Team Miracle, the appointed time has come. It's time to support our boy with full force. I don't really like the idea of splitting vote. Now is the time to decide if you are for him or not. If you are for miracle and you are still splitting vote, you are not doing him a favor. I have been reading comments here and people are saying they are voting for so so person,that miracle is safe. If we follow that ideology, it won't turn out well.We are on our own, no team is going to help us. Remove sentiments and vote for your favorite only. Same goes to Nina fans, vote for Nina, let's know where we stand at this point. A word is enough for the wise.

#Votewisely
#Vote Miracle
#Wediehere.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
ninnyanny:
I fear Tobi today o
Is legit no joke...
I want both to survive
Unless another bamteddy is on the play out again
There shall be no peace for the wicked grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=ninnyanny post=66381722]I fear Tobi today o
Is legit no joke...
I want both to survive
Unless another bamteddy is on the play out again[
/quote] it is absolutely impossible for nina or miracle to go home this week, not when we have four more nominees.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lovexme:
What does Miracle even mean when he said "I don't trust him (Lolu) as regards the game"?

This is beyond not trusting him as that reason doesn't even make sense in the context of the game.
Trust is essential in every human relationship. The absence of trust is detrimental to human existence. Miracle does not trust Lolu the same way Lolu does not trust him and they keep nominating each other. The only difference is their ways of stating it.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't do what I don't like - MeeMee2018 cool

Wow wow wow! I'm loving Miracle's dreams. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Threebear:
Cee c looking like a snack tonight kiss

Yum yum
I'd love the idea of smashing both of you at the same time. wink

Two troublesome and aggressive girls in bed with me at the same time. cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
undertaker002:
if you have that kind of idiot as a Son won't you count yourself unlucky?

oga live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by valdovas(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Favolly:

Awon people have decided that it doesn't matter that an English scholar cannot communicate coherently, that BBN is where she'll humbly learn all that she has been unable to grasp for the past 21 years cheesy

What can the righteous do? The people have decided

The inability to speak English correctly is the most shocking part. But trust Nigerians to support and vote her based on nothing but pure sentiments. That's why Buhari is president of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Miracle has been trending on Twitter since he came up for eviction.

This evening, he was #19, now he's #10 on the trends. I hope his people are voting as much as they are tweeting

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.