Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874931 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Tobi for the money cry

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Giel:

Me too cry cry
we can do it, just mobilise more ppl as you can to vote them
they will both survive. I believe
Mina!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2018
In fact, everybody in that house is playing a script.

Awon actors and actresses, na wetin Biggie pack for us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Eeghe:

Playing dumb and Miracle is using her?
Why I don't gerrit at all
when tete gets all tete-ey
lipsrsealed
Good morning dahling

Cc scondy
I didn't use the word dumb o...I said she is exaggerating her naivety and cluelessness ...cos i do not agree she is dumb.

But look closely Nina is smarter than she puts out...main reason I love her

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Papiikush:
Tobi for the money cry
bros abeg no carry your bad luck near Tobi corner, just humbly bow out with your Teddy 8 grin

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2018
Eeghe:
@ scondy
Miracle scripted and Efe not?
You see desperation setting in for Miracle (day 60 plus) and Efe who had it reeking from every pore didn't from week 2? (I can't get over the jealous flash on his face the day DRise played her guitar, lol)
(Mind you I voted for Efe-1 SMS vote/final week)

He was proud and saw it as a competition with Anto that they didn't spend long in the DR
What are you saying? shocked
He is new to BB and it shows

Anyway, do your thing
Enjoy
cheesy

Efe was so desperate that Tboss had to voice it out

It was in him, around him.....he confessed to doing stuff for votes self

Abeg leave Tete.....lol

Good thing is nobody is buying what she is selling here

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2018
safarigirl:
bros abeg no carry your bad luck near Tobi corner, just humbly bow out with your Teddy 8 grin

Bad luck?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2018
scondy:

I didn't use the word dumb o...I said she is exaggerating her naivety and cluelessness ...cos i do not agree she is dumb.

But look closely Nina is smarter than she puts out...main reason I love her

I was referring to whatever words you used
Potayto-Potahto
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2018
RedDistrict:

Mina!

I'm doing so cry

I want them both to survive.
And I want Nina to have a wonderful %

I want Mira and Ni to have the top 2 % cry
My wishful thinking cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Papiikush:
Tobi for the money cry

Ladies and gentlemen
The reason I came on board this season
To defend Miracle
Well done Sir
I have been vindicated with this post
Cheers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2018
sage101:
****In Anto's voice
I'm back! I'm bacccccccccckkkkkk!!!
LOL the sole owner of "you are wise" and "you are not wise". You are welcome.. .... Did you go to prison?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2018
Eeghe:

Ladies and gentlemen
The reason I came on board this season
To defend Miracle
Well done Sir
I have been vindicated with this post
Cheers

I hate it when Tribalistic bigotry is being displayed around me. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2018
RedDistrict:

Mina!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2018
Eeghe:
@ scondy
Miracle scripted and Efe not?
You see desperation setting in for Miracle (day 60 plus) and Efe who had it reeking from every pore didn't from week 2? (I can't get over the jealous flash on his face the day DRise played her guitar, lol)
(Mind you I voted for Efe-1 SMS vote/final week)

He was proud and saw it as a competition with Anto that they didn't spend long in the DR
What are you saying? shocked
He is new to BB and it shows

Anyway, do your thing
Enjoy
cheesy

Efe came with the wafi script na..but then that is who he is on the outside....and it worked for him...I kept saying masses identified with his persona...that's the whole idea of big brother...he wasn't scared of putting out his opinion even if the viewers will not agree with him ....and he was spontaneous...and he was very loyal to the people in his corner....loyalty isn't just about nominations o...but how u pitch ur tent when there are issues ..tboss and bisola won t quarrel and then u see him sitting with tboss for an hour trying to clear what is not when they arent friends to begin with ...he ousted ttt when he saw he was fond of playing both sides

Now back to miracle...He won't say much about cee-c going forward cos he perceives her as strong having survived many times...He will only keep nominating her hoping she lives ...He does everything to appear right to the viewers ...that is what I have come to realise about him .good thing is his head is very much in the game and he is working hard not to slip up with his script...if he wins..He played well and I don't mind his win ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2018
I can see a lot of Team Miracle n Team Nina develping HBP cos husband n wife are up. U all know they aint going nowhere so dont get all worked up. What u should be worried about is d result on sunday n how many percentage dey get. Maybe that would help u make up ur mind on who u really want to dash d 45m to. Cos as it is, some of u are just doing 'jangolova'btw d 2 of dem...no sense of direction cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ranksz: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
janefrancisca:

Give it up for the king of the dance floor, Lolu the Igwe 1 of BBNAIJA 3. We see all of your great mind but most importantly we see your pure heart.
Lolu is an;
Amazing writer
Talented dancer
A true and loyal friend
Life of saturday parties
She is entertainment personified.

Team Tobi, Team Leo, Team Ifu and those without teams, plz let us all vote massively for our Lolu usual.

# Text VOTE Lolu to 32052. You can also vote online via the mobile and desktop site.

# TeamLolu
# TeamLolu

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
Papiikush:
Tobi for the money cry
gringrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ranksz: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Lolu all the way. Vote lolu on all the available platforms

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2018
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2018
valdovas:

The inability to speak English correctly is the most shocking part. But trust Nigerians to support and vote her based on nothing but pure sentiments. That's why Buhari is president of Nigeria.

So bcs someone cannot speak English fluently should be a yardstick to hate d person, this is actually d reason we r were we r as a nation.....does live start and end with how someone speaks ....u r really myopic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Papiikush:

angry
You don portgrin

Why your WhatsApp no dey go?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2018
scondy:

Efe came with the wafi script na..but then that is who he is on the outside....and it worked for him...I kept saying masses identified with his persona...that's the whole idea of big brother...he wasn't scared of putting out his opinion even if the viewers will not agree with him ....and he was spontaneous...and he was very loyal to the people in his corner....loyalty isn't just about nominations o...but how u pitch ur tent when there are issues ..tboss and bisola won t quarrel and then u see him sitting with tboss for an hour trying to clear what is not when they arent friends to begin with ...he ousted ttt when he saw he was fond of playing both sides

Now back to miracle...He won't say much about cee-c going forward cos he perceives her as strong having survived many times...He will only keep nominating her hoping she lives ...He does everything to appear right to the viewers ...that is what I have come to realise about him .good thing is his head is very much in the game and he is working hard not to slip up with his script...if he wins..He played well and I don't mind his win ...

No tete
Last season you said Efe was the realest thing since rice and stew
Defended every bad thing he did
Added virtues to him
Endorsed every kind of bad behavior he did
Justified it and more/worse
You told us he was from the streets and had zero pretence. Street took over your every post

You became our eyes lipsrsealed
(I remember all the take several seats, pepper them posts etc...at least here is hardcore and so your posts have lost their teeth (to me))
But eishh! How I hate arguments

You will/would mind a Miracle win
I am very sure
Don't go there
He has not shown a single desperate action or manipulation or jealousy and you hate on him
Waiting for him to fail so you would gloat

Unlike you, I have no expectations in the game
(I hardly ever make day last cheesy)

Nobody who loves Nina would hate on Miracle the way you do
True Story
I am done
You made me realise on our forum that I hate arguments
This is taking me back
Sheesh again
Have a lovely day though, we come from the same place after all

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2018
RedDistrict:

pls check it again and confirm if it's still blank, i messaged them twice and got confirnatory msgs on both that it has been activated.

pls let me knw hw far, thanks
okay thanks will check now

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Geezeem:

Efe was so desperate that Tboss had to voice it out

It was in him, around him.....he confessed to doing stuff for votes self

Abeg leave Tete.....lol

Good thing is nobody is buying what she is selling here
Desperate in winning tasks and competitions in the house...how is that wrong. I remember saying efe is vengeful and doesn't forgive and he is only human to show It...when have u ever seen miracle pour out his mind to biggie on any incident that has happened in the house.....if he isn't scripted ...some things should have irked him so much that only biggie can feel him...let me drop this....He is up....u pple will say I am decampaigning him...I am only just stating things that I find odd with someone that is supposedly being real with us...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 10:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
You don portgrin

Why your WhatsApp no dey go?
Na Tobi I been enjoying dey support before but when cecee had him by the balls... lipsrsealed

Send a message. I put my Sim in a new phone...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2018
Papiikush:
Tobi for the money cry
Chai! See jumping of ship cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 10:24am On Apr 03, 2018
Imagine khloe and anto in the finals tho

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2018
scondy
Competitiveness is not desperation
Steal a HoH crown is desperation
Flying to win tasks is awesome

When asked by Biggie who to save for you
Saying nobody when Bally was there is desperation (reeking one)

Remembering Tobi is loyal

Hating on a guitar player is terrible
But encouraging housemates when they shine is awesome
He learnt from Angel and Teddy

What am I even arguing with tete about!
Never again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2018
sunnyflakes:

LOL the sole owner of "you are wise" and "you are not wise". You are welcome..
.... Did you go to prison?
Thanks.

YOU are WISE

#FeministsRULE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2018
Eeghe:

No tete
Last season you said Efe was the realest thing since rice and stew
Defended every bad thing he did
Added virtues to him
Endorsed every kind of bad behavior he did
Justified it and more/worse
You told us he was from the streets and had zero pretence. Street took over your every post

You became our eyes lipsrsealed
(I remember all the take several seats, pepper them posts etc...at least here is hardcore and so your posts have lost their teeth (to me))
But eishh! How I hate arguments

You will mind a Miracle win
I am very sure
Don't go there
He has not shown a single desperate action or manipulation or jealousy and you hate on him
Waiting for him to fail so you would gloat

Unlike you, I have no expectations in the game
(I hardly ever make day last cheesy)

Nobody who loves Nina would hate on Miracle the way you do
True Story
I am done
You made me realise on our forum that I hate arguments
This is taking me back
Sheesh again
Have a lovely day though, we come from the same place after all

Efe was effing real..and I still stand by that ....He won by a very large margin..He got over half of the total votes...the masses identified with his person. Pls list the bad behaviours of efe ....

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2018
badinfluence:
Imagine khloe and anto in the finals tho
That won't happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.