Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3925669 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:01am On Feb 04, 2018
Ginaz:
Oh my honey k. Brule....... Don't you worry my baby boy. embarassed
Na until him jump from 3rd mainland bridge ontop your case, you go understand the market wey you buy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2018
Giel:

She didn't even reject him from what I watched, or did something else happen? she just kissed someone else, why is he feeling so possessive over her that he had to go and jump? Why so dramatic?

That's why I said he isn't stable, which is why I'm wondering why he is still there, or maybe biggie will bring someone for him to talk to.
It's a subtle form of rejection.

After licking off the ice cream from her face, he was supposed to act like it was no big deal but he kept on prattling about it till she turned away from him.

I knew right there that she had seen his desperation and lost interest in him.....prolly to look for her next thrill.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2018
If you know... You know grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2018
Papiikush:
If you know... You know grin
Damn, the resemblace is uncanny.

Down to the delicate attitude. shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2018
Ginaz:
Oh my honey k. Brule....... Don't you worry my baby boy. embarassed
Oya goan cuddle him grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2018
Medunah:
How can kids in jss2 be using potty? I felt khloe exaggerated that part.

+ Dey removed her eyes and washed it?

Hmm, when u talk too much, lies begin to enter
My cousin brother did that type of eye surgery, it's a process where they remove the eye ball and wash, in a severe eye problem case.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2018
Vivuch:
My cousin brother did that type of eye surgery, it's a process where they remove the eye ball and wash, in a severe eye problem case.
The eye don dirty.....

All these Igbo smoking thugs and guys need it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 8:24am On Feb 04, 2018
freshboi88:

Stop hating on her, support ur miracle, u not need to insult other HMS because u r supporting one HM
If you take my banter with iamj seriously, you're on your own. We're friends and we can always yab each other. I don't hate Anto, if miracle does not win, I certainly hope a woman does, Anto not excluded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2018
dazzy2:
Oh pls cut me some slacks she no one cuddle yet she go Dey follow follow the guy up and down, she shud pls let him breath Abeg. U talk abt rape tobi is way more matured Dan dat, if I don't want a guy I Wunt be all over him like she is I will let him know straight up
that's the point! I'm not up for them getting down low together in the house..because that's not even the reason they are in big brothers house to start with.

But why the hell is she giving him the green light.. Following him up and down like housefly to sh!t, ..without allowing him to mingle with other housemates freely. And yet she doesn't want anything to do with him. She is really confused as hell. I wish Tobi should just ignore her.

I really like and admire how she doesn't want to do anything sexually related so her image is not tainted cos nigerians are hypocritical and would not let hear the last of it, but she should just stop doing gumming body and giving the guy wrong signal.. angry

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2018
The way some people just type in malicious things ehn...someone joking about anto and abortions, another saying Nina has STDs...well, big brother carries out medical tests on the housemates
These housemates actually have legitimate careers outside the house

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2018
I never took Cece for an Igbo girl.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2018
Giel:

She didn't even reject him from what I watched, or did something else happen? she just kissed someone else, why is he feeling so possessive over her that he had to go and jump? Why so dramatic?

That's why I said he isn't stable, which is why I'm wondering why he is still there, or maybe biggie will bring someone for him to talk to.
She rejected him, when he asked her for a kiss. He only licked the ice cream off her face, but when they rubbed it on lolu's lips, she licked it and lolu gave her a passionate kiss.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2018
Foxrain:
The housemates vacation will end today.
From Monday they'll know what they signed up for.
Those that came to osculate and cuddle will wake up from their slumbers, those that came to do marriage will realise it's everyone for themselves... expect betrayal, antagonism ,break ups and alliances.
So far so good, what I'm certain about the nominations tomorrow....

Tobi won't nominate miracle and vice versa.
Teddy A will nominate strategically.
Khloe will definitely be up...
Alex will nominate Khloe
Ceecee cannot avoid nomination.
K brule after that stunt cannot avoid nomination
Dee one will be up.
Ahneeka won't be nominated by any male in the house
It will be a miracle if nina avoids nomination.
Anto won't be nominated
The annoying bitto might somehow evade nomination
Miracle and miracle won't be up unless replacement by the HOH
Vandora will escape this one
Ifu eneda won't be up
Rocco is a lot smarter than people think, expect him to nominate strategically
Angel will get a couple of nominations whether it will be enough to put him up, time shall tell.
Anto will definitely nominate princess
Alex might somehow evade this nomination

Housemates likely to be up via nominations :
Angel
Khloe
Nina
K brule
Cee cee
Princess
Dee one
Bitto
Alex

Those that can be replaced by the HOH under the guise they're strong characters and might survive :
Miracle
Tobi
Aheeneka
Teddy A
Lolu

Those that are perfectly safe :
Vandora
Anto
Ricco
Leo
Bam bam
Ifu
you are analysing this thing individually, have you forgotten that anyone who comes up drags their partner with them?

If CeeC comes up, Tobi us automatically up, if Dee One comes up, Vandorra is automatically up

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2018
Medunah:
How can kids in jss2 be using potty? I felt khloe exaggerated that part.

+ Dey removed her eyes and washed it?

Hmm, when u talk too much, lies begin to enter
I dunno what led to the kids using potty stuff that khloe said cos I didn't watch it but I will have you know girls in the uni also use potty...why? To avoid infections from dirty hostel toilets. And the removing eyes bit is a very common eye surgery. Almost half my family has done it. We are a glasses family...heck, my father in law just got his done sef

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2018
Vivuch:
She rejected him, when he asked her for a kiss. He only licked the ice cream off her face, but when they rubbed it on lolu's lips, she licked it and lolu gave her a passionate kiss.

Now I understand better, thank you
Awww, embarassed ehya,

He should take it easy sha,

Him and ahneeka sef,
But atleast ahneeka didn't jump,

I'm still worried about his mental health, jumping because a girl didn't kiss you. sad

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2018
ba7man:
It's a subtle form of rejection.

After licking off the ice cream from her face, he was supposed to act like it was no big deal but he kept on prattling about it till she turned away from him.

I knew right there that she had seen his desperation and lost interest in him.....prolly to look for her next thrill.

Thanks for explaining,
K brulé embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2018
Afam4eva:
I never took Cece for an Igbo girl.

Do you know where she is from?
I searched and couldn't find it on any blog,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2018
Scam I prayboo watch d game change all man for himself
safarigirl:
you are analysing this thing individually, have you forgotten that anyone who comes up drags their partner with them?

If CeeC comes up, Tobi us automatically up, if Dee One comes up, Vandorra is automatically up
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2018
Treasuredlove:
I dunno what led to the kids using potty stuff that khloe said cos I didn't watch it but I will have you know girls in the uni also use potty...why? To avoid infections from dirty hostel toilets. And the removing eyes bit is a very common eye surgery. Almost half my family has done it. We are a glasses family...heck, my father in law just got his done sef

Will you be awake when they remove the eye?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2018
booqee:
that's the point! I'm not up for them getting down low together in the house..because that's not even the reason they are in big brothers house to start with.

But why the hell is she giving him the green light.. Following him up and down like housefly to sh!t, ..without allowing him to mingle with other housemates freely. And yet she doesn't want anything to do with him. She is really confused as hell. I wish Tobi should just ignore her.

I really like and admire how she doesn't want to do anything sexually related so her image is not tainted cos nigerians are hypocritical and would not let hear the last of it, but she should just stop doing gumming body and giving the guy wrong signal.. angry
babe wey dey calculate how he bride price go increase after the show na who Tobi dey waste time with grin

See ehn, girls like CeeC no dey use man do anything. She just wants the attention from the hottest guy in the house, she wants the thrill of being Olori to Kabiyesi...Tobi's UNDIVIDED ATTENTION is enough for her.

Now, it is left for Tobi to decide if he wants to remain her plaything or he wants something more.

Na Tobi dey vex me pass for the two of them

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny15: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=Treasuredlove post=64769716] I dunno what led to the kids using potty stuff that khloe said cos I didn't watch it but I will have you know girls in the uni also use potty...why?

so trueee..I used potty till my last day in the university. For the eye thing,a friend of mine has done it.The day she said it,I was scared to my bones...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2018
Giel:

Thanks for explaining,
K brulé embarassed
No p. If a girl I'm tripping for tries that with me, I'll just collect two bottles of Legend extra stout, go upstairs and drink it off. sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2018
Giel:

Do you know where she is from?
I searched and couldn't find it on any blog,
Her name is Cynthia Nwadiora but i'm not sure which state she is from. But i think it's Anambra based on the surname.

Here's her IG page https://www.instagram.com/c.e.e.e/
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kingxsamz(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2018
dazzy2:
Oh pls cut me some slacks she no one cuddle yet she go Dey follow follow the guy up and down, she shud pls let him breath Abeg. U talk abt rape tobi is way more matured Dan dat, if I don't want a guy I Wunt be all over him like she is I will let him know straight up

thank you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Will you be awake when they remove the eye?
The worst part is the cutting of the optic nerves. shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2018
for anyone who missed last night

kbrule tried killing himself after anto rejected him
bitto started crying cuz kbrule nearly killed himself
teddy a talked some sense into bam bam
and cee c gave tobi blue balls.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Medunah: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2018
Treasuredlove:
She said they were at home!
Her yonger brothers used potty in jss2 at home and she was the one that used to​ wash the potty. Evn angel doubted the story.

I m not saying eyes cant be washed, what am doubting is what she said let to the surgery
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2018
K brule is awake!!! grin grin grin

The shayo go don clear for him eye now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2018
ba7man:
The worst part is the cutting of the optic nerves. shocked
They wash the eyes and put it back. Very expensive surgery, only UBTH and UITH I know that conducts the surgery in Nigeria.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2018
ba7man:
K brule is awake!!! grin grin grin
The shayo go don clear for him eye now.
his legs go pain am
shebi him wan jump

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.