Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,370 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3887163 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by EMMYZEE(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
@RedDistrict pls assist, my decoder is not showing complete channels including bbnaija channel. My IUC is 2020673053. Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Giel and Eeghe, kiss and make peace for me. This is too much for me to handle. cry cry cry

Let me do the apologies.

Eeghe: I'm sorry. embarassed kiss

Giel: I'm sorry embarassed kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
hazzard:

Like seriously
If this is coming from a Bamteddy fan. I would understand.. But to think it's coming from a miracle's /mina fan undecided
Okay oooo.. No problem.. I just hope and pray that the sins of miracle fans don't come back to hurt him in the finals because believe me when I say if it continues this way and by chance nina is evicted before the final trust me half or more of Nina's fans will not take on miracle's side instead they would vote his arch rival (tobi) I pray it doesn't come to that..
So instead of opening yourselves up for other teams to attack you later just vote for your favorite and enjoy the show..
As oyinbo go talk "the wolf and the dog agree at the expense of the goat which together they eat..
Taink you cheesy
lol ..no mind me..allow me to cut some HORNS
I don de warn Nina fans but they no wan listen.. they de decampaign miracle anyhow..
from scondy to ninny e.t.c

if Nina makes it to the finals na still same thing.. you expect Nina fans to leave Nina and vote Mira...infact they are pained that Mira is the chosen rep of team Mina to win and not Nina...they have been saying shiiit..
I've told them to take lessons from team teddy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Glay:
You shouldn't have replied, I was enjoying seeing her frustrated grin
U are a wicked sombori cheesy grin. Did u see d epistle she typed after d reply? U go know say she don swell up like cobra ready to attack cheesy cheesy. *runs before YumMinaYum take me do shege*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Giel stop..it hasn't gotten to this honestly

You misunderstood her comment
Giel:

But you do false accusations and you do lies.
And you also do jumping into conclusion without understanding the whole issue.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Agbgift:

Why does stupidity run so deep in your vain?
auntygift, why the insult? lwkm.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Alex issa goat cheesy grin cheesy

Mina go suffer in her hands today. grin cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Sorry what teddya and bambam doing on cecee painting ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
playboy99:
Haven’t seen the paintings, she painted them?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Alex issa goat cheesy grin cheesy

Mina go suffer in her hands today. grin cheesy grin
updates angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Me looking at TeamMira and TeamNina disgrace Us(Mina) like;

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Haven’t seen the paintings, she painted them?
love in the middle then names around it .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Oh my gosh
Tobi's painting is amazing kiss kiss

Miracle is wearing Alex's outfit lool grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
I love this painting task, grin

Lol, Alex dressing Rico up in one of her gowns grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol, Alex now wants to dress lolu up grin

Please who knows why she is doing this and why they agreed grin is it a task.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
ninnyanny:
updates angry

MeeMee picked a card, gave it to Alex to read. The instruction says the reader is on the throne for one hour and is free to give orders. Alex ordered MeeMee to wear her payporte Indian attire, Nina should make dinner. kiss cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Vote Lolu
Text vote Lolu to 32052.
#Loluforce #betterbyfar.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
ambrosini593:

please help me. mine has been showing 25 channels at of 53. my iuc number is 4613654367. thank you

pls check now

"Apologies for the delayed feedback. Please be informed that a reset has been done to ensure viewing,"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PNomsule: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:
YOU Just did what You are HATING

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
U are a wicked sombori cheesy grin. Did u see d epistle she typed after d reply? U go know say she don swell up like cobra ready to attack cheesy cheesy. *runs before YumMinaYum take me do shege*

You no get fault na, na my yummies give you mouth. undecided undecided angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Alex wants to dress all they boys up in her outfits grin
See Tobi's hot gown grin

Alex says Nina should give all the boys wigs

What's up with koko?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Koko be feeling herself. Kikikikiki cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
pingpong1:
@RedDistrict kindly assist. My Gotv channels are have been incomplete since yesterday. I have re-scanned multiples to no avail. Thanks and cheers

pls write out your IUC number
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
Rico is no longer smiling. grin

Miracle had the better deal
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:

MeeMee picked a card, gave it to Alex to read. The instruction says the reader is on the throne for one hour and is free to give orders. Alex ordered MeeMee to wear her payporte Indian attire, Nina should make dinner. kiss cheesy grin
lol..thanks dear.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
undertaker002:
lol ..no mind me..allow me to cut some HORNS
I don de warn Nina fans but they no wan listen.. they de decampaign miracle anyhow..
from scondy to ninny e.t.c

if Nina makes it to the finals na still same thing.. you expect Nina fans to leave Nina and vote Mira...infact they are pained that Mira is the chosen rep of team Mina to win and not Nina...they have been saying shiiit..
I've told them to take lessons from team teddy
Just leave them.....

Let them be....

I'm actually ashamed of teamNina and teamMira right now

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Giel:
Alex wants to dress all they boys up in her outfits grin
See Tobi's hot gown grin

Alex says Nina should give all the boys wigs

What's up with koko?
pix plz
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Threebear:
It is so sad watching Miracle emotionally abused by Nina

This girl torments him.

Molests him.

How many times has she slapped him.

Touched him inapprioprately.

Painted him black infront of the housemates and viewers.

A boy filled with life when he made his entrance now looks drained and tired.

And she has stolen most of his fans.

Coasting on womanhood and supposedly getting a pass for being 22 against his 23.

I just want the show to end.

This unhealthy relationship needs to end.
Miracle abused by Nina ?? Are we watching the same TV

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
playboy99:

She wrote their names in the side where she has names of her friends like Didi and co.The other side has the names of her family members.

I know why you are asking, it crossed my mind also.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lolu ohhhhh cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gold wig chail cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Housemates still painting their corners.

This is bb, housemates freeze.

Ninja hides a card... Koko finds it, gives to lolu.
Lolu is to hide two pieces each of the male housemates items.. He hides miracle's clothes, tobi and rico's shoes..

Nina puts her wall paper on her painted wall, tobi tells her to lower the painting so her name will show, nina tells him to let her be, she's not interested in his advice.

Alex is painting her corner now.

Ceec is writing names of her family and some loved ones on her painting.. Her dad, mum, Mike, sisters, teddyA, bambam, and her fans.

Tobi goes in front of nina, making funny faces and saying stuff, nina tells him to leave her front it's not funny... She doesn't laugh.. Koko tells tobi to leave nina, tobi leaves, koko says something and laugh, she looks at nina and says won't you laugh.. Nina smiles.

This is bb, housemates freeze..
Ninja comes in, goes to the harden and hides a card

Miracle finds it, Alex reads it.. Alex is to give orders to housemates for an hour..
She wears her Indian payporte outfit for miracle.. Miracle is begging her, she refuses, miracle laughs and says Alex drew the first blood..
She wears a red gown for Rico,

Tobi is laughing, he's asking how much for the oyinbo in red(Rico ), says miracle is not sexy... They are laughing.
Alex Wears a blouse for lolu
Wears a black gown for tobi

They are laughing.

Alex orders nina to put on wigs for the guys

Tobi tells Alex not to talk to him again after today
He tells her he will fart on her dress

Alex is making miracle up now, miracle is laughing

She's doing same for tobi, lolu, Rico

Tobi says viewers should not misunderstand this oo..

Lolu is wearing a blonde braided wig.

Rico is wearing a black braided wig.
Tobi is wearing an afro wig

This is bb, housemates freeze..

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread