Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883453 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tjpromise:
I read comments on Mina's issues and I can't help but laugh at fans. we over analyze meaningless things and make it a fight between us. Miracle is my first choice but that wouldn't stop me from campaigning for Nina as well. I gave 70% of sms and online votes to 30% to Nina, and I believe both will survive, it's never a do or die if ur favourite doesn't finally win, just vote and hope majority of Nigerians share ur same view. it's kinda weird to see Giel, Eeghe, Threebear, Oshe and others fight, when their Mina updates makes live thread interesting. tnx YumMinaYum I see u.

It's just tiring and interesting to watch though, I guess the needless fight is part of the "Double Wahala"...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Frank65:

Do u think if Miracle jumped from Ahneeka to Anto to Nina like u opined, he wouldn't have been seen as a player and voted out since? Don't allow your hatred for Nina to becloud your sense of reasoning. Your analysis and comments here make me wonder if u are truly a lawyer.

Again, u are calling your fellow woman a thirsty hoe, because of what? I bet u have never been loved in your life and u are so pained because u don't believe that people can genuinely love someone like Nina, with all her flaws.
pleade please please, I don't take anybody seriously when they use the gender blackmail card.

Last I checked, men have been dragging Miracle here and I have not seen anyone say "your fellow man...", so don't use that insipid line with me

I am calling a spade, a spade. So, we should not call someone thirsty ho again because of what? Pesin wey dey beg man to straff, is that not a thirsty ho? You want to bet I have never been loved? Ha! You must be a failure in gambling.

Abeg dress make I see road tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Threebear:
It is so sad watching Miracle emotionally abused by Nina

This girl torments him.

Molests him.

How many times has she slapped him.

Touched him inapprioprately.

Painted him black infront of the housemates and viewers.

A boy filled with life when he made his entrance now looks drained and tired.

And she has stolen most of his fans.

Coasting on womanhood and supposedly getting a pass for being 22 against his 23.

I just want the show to end.

This unhealthy relationship needs to end.
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Go TeamMina cheesy

Maybe I should even vote Nina before this night ends grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ibk03:

U are fond of saying rubbish..
I'm sure u entered miracles heart to get such info

Coming from someone who worships CeCe. Your whole individuality is rubbish.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
fitzmayowa:

Alex gave her an order to come sing for the boys, as usual her "Royal Lashes" refused at the expense of their wager..
Hmmmm

Thats really bad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

Nah, it's your comments that brings me here.

As for the girl, don't worry she's on the right path to meeting her helper.. A psychiatrist.
BBN.....so much fuss over N45 million .

You need to see how some young peeps are loosing their heads, fighting, bickering, saying all sorts of trash, getting emotional over that amount of money when they aren't even getting any out of it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Imagine team Miracle now calling Nina dumb and all sorts of names and even feel they did her favour by having Miracle flirting with her. If not for Nina, do you all think silent and boring Miracle at the initial stage of the show would have stayed this long? He was boring and the only thing he had going for him then was his loveydovey with Nina.

To be sure that team Miracle benefited more from the Nina, why did Miracle's family hastily come out to deny Miracle having any relationship outside even when Miracle himself acknowledged that his actions in the house have wronged someone outside special to him? The family did that so that team Nina wouldn't feel used and dumped, they need(ed) Nina votes for their boy.

MIRACLE FANS SHOULD STOP MAKING NINA FEEL LIKE SECOND CLASS HM IN THAT HOUSE, THEY ARE ALL THERE TO WIN THE MONEY, MIRACLE WINNING THAT MONEY ISN'T AKIN TO NINA WINNING IT AS YOU ONCE TRIED TO MAKE MINA (especially naive Nina fans) FANS BELIEVE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
fitzmayowa:

Very true, IMHO tobi lost his chance to steal the price in the final by putting up Nina, as it is now Team Nina and Team Miracle will have the chance to correct their mistake and put in more effort...

The 2 teams determining their individual strength now puts Tobi at a disadvantage, I might be wrong though...

I hope say una dey vote una "wife" Alex...
Knowing their individual strength is also an advantage to us if u reason am another way.

My dear we are trying our best o, but if she goes, its all good. Just that my tobi will be lonely and open to all those leeches looking for space to drain the remaining life outta him.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tjpromise:
I read comments on Mina's issues and I can't help but laugh at fans. we over analyze meaningless things and make it a fight between us. Miracle is my first choice but that wouldn't stop me from campaigning for Nina as well. I gave 70% of sms and online votes to 30% to Nina, and I believe both will survive, it's never a do or die if ur favourite doesn't finally win, just vote and hope majority of Nigerians share ur same view. it's kinda weird to see Giel, Eeghe, Threebear, Oshe and others fight, when their Mina updates makes live thread interesting. tnx YumMinaYum I see u.

Hashocked

I didnt fight oooo
Pls remove my namecheesy, how can I fight when I said I'm disgusted by the act?

As for Gi.el n Eeg.he's tiff, I'm lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:

Hashocked

I didnt fight oooo
Pls remove my namecheesy, how can I fight when I said I'm disgusted by the act?

As for Gi.el n Eeg.he's tiff, I'm lipsrsealed
hmm Gladiator like u with that "300" movie meme
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
fitzmayowa:

It's just tiring and interesting to watch though, I guess the needless fight is part of the "Double Wahala"...cheesy grin cheesy
I will take tiring
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Has CeeC been evicted from the house? Who cured her craze bikonu?

Why is the house so quiet and peaceful?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
zicoraads:

See your life outside oshe11? grin

Be forming foolish alliance and acting like one wet sissy all in the name of wanting to 'be the nice guy.' Wait till this Sunday. I'm glad you belong to Team Miracle.

Before our very eyes, these ladies you have been needlessly famzing will take your áss, scrub it in the gutters, take it back again and repeat the same process.

You ain't seen nothing cheesy cheesy
U're just spitting shiiit because U just removed your mouth from AntiB's ass, now go back to work and......

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
janefrancisca:

The ass is anto's ass but the additional touches and finishings was inspired by alex's waist tongue The waist bead on the picture is crossed at the back same way as alex's own. The shape of the ass even looks more like alex's own than anto grin.

Chaii see analysis of yansh grin grin

Lol, but I've seen anto wear waist beads tongue tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Coming from someone who worships CeCe. Your whole individuality is rubbish.
I'm glad someone is finally calling me A CeeC fan.. Soon IL be a Nina fan.. Nina coming up next. Stay tuned...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Reussite:
The couple that walks together stays together kiss
Awww my sweetest and sexiest bbn couple kiss kiss kissEnjoy ur lives to the fullest jor and let those silly kids keep frustrating themselves in that dungeon.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tjpromise:
hmm Gladiator like u with that "300" movie meme

Was referring to the tiff in minaville

I wasn't a part of it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
zicoraads:

See your life outside oshe11? grin

Be forming foolish alliance and acting like one wet sissy all in the name of wanting to 'be the nice guy.' Wait till this Sunday. I'm glad you belong to Team Miracle.

Before our very eyes, these ladies you have been needlessly famzing will take your áss, scrub it in the gutters, take it back again and repeat the same process.

You ain't seen nothing cheesy cheesy

Leave Oshe out of your bullshii. Thanks!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
ba7man:
But honestly, what were you thinking......posting that kind of wretched pic up when you know how many lies about your status you've told here?? undecided

You just ended up making a f00l of yourself.
Stop crying
That is not my house
That is a canteen
Stop sounding daft
I am a neat freak
My house is as spotless as my skin
You are obsessed with me
You will not be the first
Neither will you be the last
There is no hope for you though

As for that cheap sandals
You will be lucky to get it for less than 20k
Take this sample and happy pricing.
That said
We are done for today
Last voting

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:
U're just spitting shiiit because U just removed your mouth from AntiB's ass, now go back to work and......
At least I got to lick the áss grin

Have you found out where they both stay? Not to talk of licking áss cheesy

Seeing how you were asking for their location and they ignored you like a plague. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Threebear:

Stop crying
That is not my house
That is a canteen
Stop sounding daft
I am a neat freak
My house is as spotless as my skin
You are obsessed with me
You will not be the first
Neither will you be the last
There is no hope for you though

As for that cheap sandals
You will be lucky to get it for less than 20k
Take this sample and happy pricing.
That said
We are done for today
Last voting
Fine boy. Fresh boy. Rich boy grin

Tiribeer how far nau? Show your boy some love nau embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
janefrancisca:

The ass is anto's ass but the additional touches and finishings was inspired by alex's waist tongue The waist bead on the picture is crossed at the back same way as alex's own. The shape of the ass even looks more like alex's own than anto

Anto also wear waist bead
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tjpromise:
I read comments on Mina's issues and I can't help but laugh at fans. we over analyze meaningless things and make it a fight between us. Miracle is my first choice but that wouldn't stop me from campaigning for Nina as well. I gave 70% of sms and online votes to 30% to Nina, and I believe both will survive, it's never a do or die if ur favourite doesn't finally win, just vote and hope majority of Nigerians share ur same view. it's kinda weird to see Gi.el, Eeg.he, Threeb.ear, Oshe and others fight, when their Mina updates makes live thread interesting. tnx YumMinaYum I see u.

Ma nigga! kiss cool kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
zicoraads:

At least I got to lick the áss grin

Have you found out where they both stay? Not to talk of licking áss cheesy

Seeing how you were asking for their location and they ignored you like a plague. grin
Woooow.

What an achievement on your part.

Lol, dnt mind me for giving you that much time.

I just spent 10mins arguing with a goat on scholarship.

Fvck!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Leave Oshe out of your bullshii. Thanks!
You ladies are not just nice, gaskiya angry

That boy has been begging to get a location and one of you can't even give him a hint? He keeps asking and he keeps getting ignored.

See how he keeps talking of áss. Perhaps, maybe he needs to get some áss. Can't any of you be so kind as to lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
zicoraads:

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Go TeamMina cheesy

Maybe I should even vote Nina before this night ends grin

Give her some of the goodluck you gave Teddy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
zicoraads:

You ladies are not just nice, gaskiya angry

That boy has been begging to get a location and one of you can't even give him a hint? He keeps asking and he keeps getting ignored.

See how he keeps talking of áss. Perhaps, maybe he needs to get some áss. Can't any of you be so kind as to lipsrsealed

What we do with each other is no business of yours, just like no one gives a fvck about what you do with Poco. Let's leave it here for her sake, thanks.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Threebear:

Give her some of the goodluck you gave Teddy

We want no evil. embarassed embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:

What we do with each other is no business of yours, just like no one gives a fvck about what you do with Poco. Let's leave it here for her sake, thanks.
This always melts my heart embarassed

For her sake kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:

Was referring to the tiff in minaville
I wasn't a part of it
yeah, was actually calling on Mina community
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Khloe really caused confusion in mina camp this week sha .. like yooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tjpromise:
yeah, was actually calling on Mina community
Ehen na. I wasnt a part of the fight.

I left them to do their thing, So U need to modify your postcheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61