Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,558 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3937493 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
MrBigiman:
If CeeC doesn't go home come Sunday, then we could assume that Nigeria's problem is genetic. That lady has single handedly done more bad than good the full days she has spent in that house. She has frowned more times than she has smiled in that house. She has condemned more than she has commended anything. If not that payporte and BBN are being sentimental then such toxic, caustic and crass individual has no business being in the house till now.
Bros why u carry CeeCee matter for head like dat..
She is not as promiscuous as nina or bambam
Dont you know dat it is serious minded gals like cc dat make good wives?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Anto completes her payporte challenge at 2:22
Lolu completes his in less than 2 minutes, I didn't get the exact time but I'm not sure if he beat Miracle's time.

Alex currently at the third phase. She completes hers at 2:13
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cc me on ur updates please
Giel:
Always on point kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
MrBigiman:
If CeeC doesn't go home come Sunday, then we could assume that Nigeria's problem is genetic. That lady has single handedly done more bad than good the full days she has spent in that house. She has frowned more times than she has smiled in that house. She has condemned more than she has commended anything. If not that payporte and BBN are being sentimental then such toxic, caustic and crass individual has no business being in the house till now.
What I have noticed is that most Cee-C haters are the toxic, caustic and crass individuals.

Your post depicts of what you just analysed someone of. You sound so bitter and aggressive. An intelligent being can read it through your post.

.For Nigerians to be obsessed with anybody in the house who doesn't add anything to our life economically, morally etc means our problems have been genetic since. Spare Cee-C some of your hates.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
ottohan:

Bros why u carry CeeCee matter for head like dat..
She is not as promiscuous as nina or bambam
Dont you know dat it is serious minded gals like cc dat make good wives?

Bambam is promiscuous because a single sex scene? CeeC is bad omen for any reasonable guy man. I pray u marry a wife like CeeC since she is ur ideal wife material.

Bigiman.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tobi done at 1:27

Khloe next

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tobi 1:27
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Too many missiles flying around here. Hope you guys will come together like this to vote out Apc next year cheesy
Buhari will complete his two terms while tobi will win bbn.go back to the politics section you belong.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
alternate1:
What I have noticed is that most Cee-C haters are the toxic, caustic and crass individuals.

Your post depicts of what you just analysed someone of. You sound so bitter and aggressive. An intelligent being can read it through your post.

.For Nigerians to be obsessed with anybody in the house who doesn't add anything to our life economically, morally etc means our problems have been genetic since. Spare Cee-C some of your hates.

I have made my point without mincing words. Wake me up from my REM sleep and I'll say the same words. I am Bigiman and I am beyond ur average.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
MrBigiman:

Bambam is promiscuous because a single sex scene? CeeC is bad omen for any reasonable guy man. I pray u marry a wife like CeeC since she is ur ideal wife material.

Bigiman.
Lol...
And I pray u marry a p.ornstar like bambam who enjoys fvking in d toiet grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Khloe is throwing the slings to Ado Ekiti grin
She starred well but this stage really messed up her time.

Finally she's done at 2:41 currently at the bottom

Rico Swavey next
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Is it safe to say Miracle has won again ? grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
See how Biggie stylishly shaded queen CeeC.

He has been calling according to romantic pairs. He dashed Tobi to Alex. Madam Walhalla already was preparing to be called next cheesy cheesy the next pair was called.

This is how someone who started with a boo suddenly is booless because of stench in character. Tueh

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Frank65:

Trash......I'm sure u don't know what an open relationship is. Is Nina hiding to do whatever she is doing with Miracle? Is the so called boyfriend not watching? If u know what an open relationship is, then u will understand that she is not cheating. Is the so called boyfriend complaining? Is he not campaigning for her? That should tell you that that they have an understanding. That boy might even have a girl lying down on his bed right now, ready for action grin

Let's even assume that she is cheating on her boyfriend. Why is she being slut-shamed while other guys in the house who have girlfriends outside, are praised for doing the same thing. Lolu has a girlfriend called Dodo but he is being praised for landing Anto. Tobi has a girlfriend, even Miracle has a girlfriend called Juliet. This is the era of gender equality. If u are going to slut-shame a girl, then the guy should equally be condemned for the same sin. We really need to put an end to this moral hypocrisy.
Too long, didn't read.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gboliwe:

He has been calling according to romantic pairs. He dashed Tobi to Alex. Madam Walhalla already was preparing to be called next cheesy cheesy the next pair was called.

This is how someone who started with a boo suddenly is booless because of stench in character. Tueh

Una get bad mouth here shaaa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
ottohan:

Lol...
And I pray u marry a p.ornstar like bambam who enjoys fvking in d toiet grin

I cancel those words. I was never a Bambam fan. I will marry a real virgin, not the slippers breast type and the flat bumbum CeeC type.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gboliwe:

Loud it bro.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
It's safe to say Miracle has won the payporte arena games for this week!

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Threebear:
Is it safe to say Miracle has won again ? grin
U can pop champagne!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Miracle wins tonight's payporte challenge

And he went 2nd congrats meemee

Cc kelizosuy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
The Chosen One for mily
Miracle of Melody
Fly Boy
Mr Ice
YumMiness
cool
kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Miracle has won the arena game kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
This has got to be the briefest arena challenge. Miracle wins at 1:21, followed by Tobi at 1:27, followed by Lolu at 1:29 Khole and Anto came last

Big brother giving them the verdict of this week's wager.

They've won 25% of their wager
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Miracle always winning .
He makes me not regret all the money I spent on him this week.
Child of greatness kiss

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Well done YumNanesskiss

Congrats to my initial family of 4
cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Most Nigerians are angry people. CeeC is a saint compare to most of you abusing her here. Bloody hypocrites

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Oya let me go back to my memes ,I don talk too much today grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Awwww my meemee be making me prouding kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thanks Giel
Giel:
Miracle wins tonight's payporte challenge

And he went 2nd congrats meemee

Cc kelizosuy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gboliwe:

So, she told you she doesn't have boyfriend outside BBN?

She needs to be stinking like other HM's by jumping into every dick and pussy. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Bet why Ado na embarassed embarassed embarassed
dominique:
Khloe is throwing the slings to Ado Ekiti grin
She starred well but this stage really messed up her time.

Finally she's done at 2:41 currently at the bottom

Rico Swavey next
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
MrBigiman:

I cancel those words. I was never a Bambam fan. I will marry a real virgin, not the slippers breast type and the flat bumbum CeeC type.
Lol
I am not a fan of ceecee either.
Am a miracle fan cheesy U can check my prevoius posts for dat,
but I dont go about insulting other housemates.

I would rather marry a ceecee kind of gal dan a church gal who pretends alot and ends up getting baked in d toilet grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.