Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3933197 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Eeghe:

You labeled a wide demographic of people who watch the game like you do "useless"
If this is not tacky I dunno what else is
Eishhhh
Dont be à hypocrite,miss.u have called some housemates much worse names dan "useless"..if u can give out, be ready to take back.Its nothing new.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Eeghe:

You labeled a wide demographic of people who watch the game like you do "useless"
Eishhhh

Ignore her, she's still bitter about toiletees's eviction. grin cheesy

I'm not sorry I belong to Minaville. I know I'll still get Mina moments tomorrow. They should play the game till day85! cheesy grin kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
MizzD:

She outsmarted you grin cheesy

BBN Dillish

Nina for the money..Miracle for the romance tongue

haha

Shebi I said this a week or so ago.

I told these Nina and Mina peeps that they were getting played, but what did they do? Trolled me to high heavens

I told them everything was a set up and I was accused of hating on Nina

I am so glad that tonight has revealed Nina to be the calculating, manipulative, thirsty ho I pegged her to be all this time.

It feels good to be right grin

Thank you Nina, you played ya self tongue

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Eeghe:

You labeled a wide demographic of people who watch the game like you do "useless" cos of their choice
Eishhhh
I'm insensitive to what anyone thinks about my statement anyways, if you are hurt about that, that's your own kettle of fish.
Minafake.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Eeghe:

She did it after Anto's eviction
Just after her picture was brought in
Said somethng like, "now let me do what I have always wanted to do"
Or something like that

Yeah Anto repeated her exact words to Tobi and Alex. This is scary sha.my heart came to my mouth when anto was narrating what happened(because it did not occur to me that she watched) .You know when they show a video of your cheating act to your husband but you are still telling him that you never left the house.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JennyJuggs: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
chyima:

maybe he was her first and you know it isn't easy to forget the first,let's pardon her if he is the really the Collins cos I even see more potential with miracle if he is truly sincere with his emotions with Mina
If you are hanging on to someone because he is your first it wouldn't be easy to go 'down low' with another guy. If miracle wasn't even playing the same game like she was, I would call him stupid. She never stopped talking about Collins, he was supposed to do the dumping. Foolish boy bangin another guys foolish girlfriend. All this people they call innocent and gentle are usually worse sometimes in morals.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nina has said she wont continue with miracle outside several, she has been honest about it. Has miravl e spoken to her about Juliet? U really think miracle sends Nina...? At this point I think whatever they have will fizzle out once they leave the house.

Miracle is also playing a game. I have said it repeatedly that Nina is not as naive as she puts out. She knows what she is doing. May the best player win.

This season is so bleh...cant wait for it to be over. Selection was totally wrong. Reminds me of BBa hotshots. Very immature minds who cannot just live in the moment and enjoy the game.

I honestly feel the age restriction for bb should be 25 and above.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I'm not sorry I belong to Minaville. I know I'll still get Mina moments tomorrow. They should play the game till day85! cheesy grin kiss kiss

Tbh, if Miracle was there, he would have been embarrassed.
I remember when they were trying to sort out that issue with Leo, the moment Nina said "he was talking about my boyfriend...". Miracle cleared her immediately.

At this point, I don't know what they're both up to.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Heebah:
Try telemundo or zeeworld cheesy cheesy

Kuku send me to bed cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
At this rate let me Officially declared that Mina ship has collapse at the Mediterranean sea and and all goods destroyed but there is only one survivor and that is Miracle.

Just read and pass no quoting abeg i no get strength after wetin our Mgbeke babe talk this night

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JennyJuggs: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
safarigirl:
haha

I told these Nina and Mina peeps that they were getting played, but what did they do? Trolled me to high heavens

I am so glad that tonight has revealed Nina to be the calculating, manipulative, thirsty ho I pegged her to be all this time.

You really sabi the game. So many peeps here are blinded due to emotional attachments to these house mates.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Kwasia, before you hyperventilate on my mention, I'm nobody's fan, it doesn't move me if anyone gets evicted. I've never declared for anyone here so please don't start anything with me.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
scondy:
Nina has said she wont continue with miracle outside several, she has been honest about it. Has miravl e spoken to her about Juliet? U really think miracle sends Nina...? At this point I think whatever they have will fizzle out once they leave the house.

Miracle is also playing a game. I have said it repeatedly that Nina is not as naive as she puts out. She knows what she is doing. May the best player win.

This season is so bleh...cant wait for it to be over. Selection was totally wrong. Reminds me of BBa hotshots. Very immature minds who cannot just live in the moment and enjoy the game.

I honestly feel the age restriction for bb should be 25 and above.
who be Juliet ? shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Akthedream112:
THEY FOUGHT ME BECAUSE I TOLD THEM THAT NINA IS A SLUT WITH A PUSSY THAT SMELLS LIKE A FISH..

SISTER HYPOCRITICAL GIEL, IS THIS THE UNDERSTANDING NINA, COLLINS AND MIRACLE HAD BEFORE COMING TO BBN?
SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR FELLOW BBN TELEMUMDO FANS..
I HOPE YOU PEOPLE CAN FIND A WAY TO SLEEP TONIGH grin
oya come and collect medal. Check you BP tomorrow o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
safarigirl:
haha

The last i checked a ho is one who gets paid for sex...did miracle pay Nina for sex? How is she a ho...?

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
yvelchstores:
who be Juliet ? shocked

The lady miracle gave a shout out to on vals day...then again he confirmed to biggie he HAD someone on the outside that will be hurt by his relationship with Nina...he said he 'll deal with it when he gets out....

His brother then released a write up saying Juliet is their aunty and the person that 'll get hurt is their mum...see spinning...

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tabh:

I'm insensitive to what anyone thinks about my statement anyways, if you are hurt about that, that's your own kettle of fish.
Minafake.

Th whole of this post (hardcore insult though you may think it is? cheesy) is better than calling people (forum people) useless
Cos this one is your opinion with regards to the game
You went low with the useless
That's very uncool
Cheers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
JennyJuggs:
See the Collins self. Nina be like who go dey collect fvck for uncompleted building. Naive indeed.
Singing in simi's voice
"Love don't care, who you be, where u dey from
love don't care at all
Love don't care, who you know, wetin u get o
love don't care at all" grin
Collins is her choice, let her be.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
MizzD:

I have always maintained that Nina is NOT naive or innocent. So it irritated me a lot when she and her fans were playing the innocent and age card in the early days of the game.

To be honest Nina has questionable morals but we excuse it cos she's 'sweet' and probably female. Imagine it was miracle doing and saying all these things. Sage would have littered this thread with her nonsense grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
safarigirl:
haha

And look who's calling someone a hoe
It's obvious you don't heed to plea too bad it might get dirty for the both of us tonight.
With that your dry rat looking face

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:

She did it when Anto's picture was brought in. It was discussed here, some people felt that CC had no bad intentions at heart. Some people felt she did.

Apparently that action annoyed Anto.
Did Anto ask her why she poked her pic?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tabh:

Kwasia, before you hyperventilate on my mention, I'm nobody's fan, it doesn't move me if anyone gets evicted. I've never declared for anyone here so please don't start anything with me.

You didn't get a mention from me, did you? Face front, please. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JennyJuggs: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
janefrancisca:

Singing in simi's voice
"Love don't care, who you be, where u dey from
love don't care at all
Love don't care, who you know, wetin u get o
love don't care at all" grin
Collins is her choice, let her be.

Nor quote me come dey sing useless song for my ear. We know before? Na defense be that?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lolu and Anto relationship go be like professional game of chess sha.
Two overly calculative people grin

Tolu dropping lines now.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You didn't get a mention from me, did you? Face front, please. Thanks.
I don't need to get a mention from you, when you quote a mention directed at me and throw shade indirectly at me, I will quote you and give you what you want. Don't hide under anyone to throw shades.

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
opella:

Did Anto ask her why she poked her pic?

Ask her ke? Anto did not even tell her she watched her do it. She left the Jacuzzi to take a pee in the bathroom ,it was in the bathroom she told Tobi and Alex about that event. I am not so sure the housemates knew something like that happened because Tobi and Alex were just screaming.

It was during the truth and dare game the drama started. CC was making it look like anto does not like her because she listened to people's opinion about her not knowing Anto watched the picture incidence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
scondy:

The last i checked a ho is one who gets paid for sex...did miracle pay Nina for sex? How is she a ho...?
she a ho. Payment can be in cash or kind.

She went into that house to ho, her purpose was ho-ing and the poor, baby Miracle was her target. In return, she would get fans (the likes of you pulled through grin)

Some weeks ago I said here that what I know of Nina will make you blinded Nina trolls insult me. I also said that Collins and Nina met Miracle at the auditions and both of them agreed that Miracle is the guy to latch on to.

You people only see things on the surface level forgetting that these HMs did not drop from heaven. People know them outside the house and their dealings

Make nobody dey ask me yeye question again for this thread. Many of una no even sabi wetin dey happen for Twitter, talk less beyond the show.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrEnigma007: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why are the bamteddy fans hyper this night....

you guys finally found something as comfort to tag along with the fake relationship teddy and bam have right?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Eeghe:

Th whole of this post (hardcore insult though you may think it is? cheesy) is better than calling people (forum people) useless
Cos this one is your opinion with regards to the game
You went low with the useless
That's very uncool
Cheers
Ms perfecto, pick a struggle, if you want to insult me back, do so, if not hold your peace.
Quit trying to appear like you are one saint, swerve abeg.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
neolboy:
At this rate let me Officially declared that Mina ship has collapse at the Mediterranean sea and and all goods destroyed but there is only one survivor and that is Miracle.

Just read and pass no quoting abeg i no get strength after wetin our Mgbeke babe talk this night

Our Yumyum ooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Nor quote me come dey sing useless song for my ear. We know before? Na defense be that?
Hahaha grin...which defence, person no fit sing song in peace again.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by adeyrinsola(f): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:

Ask her ke? Anto did not even tell her she watched her do it. She left the Jacuzzi to take a pee in the bathroom ,it was in the bathroom she told Tobi and Alex about that event. I am not so sure the housemates knew something like that happened because Tobi and Alex were just screaming.

It was during the truth and dare game the drama started. CC was making it look like anto does not like her because she listened to people's opinion about her not knowing Anto watched the picture incidence.
anto is taking it too personal joor...whats there in poking a pic...she might have done it playfully.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.