Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884350 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
No dey bet again. Dolly still dey Nairalande? shocked

She dey oh... With those sweet boobs tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YabatheDon1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kenra:
Good evening Fellow nairalanders.............Todays party is a send forth party for Rico. and who please (Lolu/Alex/Ceecee). who are those good at predictions o lemi know who is leaving with Ricco. This big brother is so predictable compared to big brother Africa. Please those following on tweeter should ask Biggie why he has not chastised The 2 returnees for discussing the outside world. he should put them up for eviction as strike is useless at this stage. The housemates think they are fake because the only thing Housemates were brought into the house midway, they were fake Housemates. It wont be funny seeing them at finals.Imagine Lolu and CeeCee survives this week they would come up again with Miracle or Tobi or Nina. They would be evicted. Anto is liked by almost all the HMs so she might make finals and deprive others out of mere serendipity.

Nice observations infact you're on point �

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KejiT1(f): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hello RedDistrict,
Thanks for helping me to fix my Gotv channels... I appreciate it, may God bless you .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:
aunty, I think you have said enough

Please, don't insult ladies, saying that Nina's 21 is the reason for her poor choices, is making assumptions you are in no position to make

A 21-year old girl is not a child, a 21-year old girl has reached the maturity level of a 27-year old guy, 21-year old girls have sex, abort babies, HAVE babies, get married and make life-changing decisions and they are not daft about it.

Adaeze Yobo was 18 when she got married. You think she wouldn't know at that age the implications of having a boyfriend on one hand and sleeping with some other guy on the other hand?

Nina's lack of judgment and any sense boils down to her upbringing, it has nothing to do with her age. I know 10-year olds that are smarter than her.

So, please, defend her all you want, but do not insult the intelligence of the rest of us who have been 21 and know 21-year olds in the process.

Age is not the reason Nina is this way, Miracle is just 23 and he has this much sense, if anyone can use age as an excuse, it's even him, because everyone knows that women mature faster than men on the average.

So to you Miracle is mature? Lol...the only mature guys this season were angel, teddy-a, deeone, Rico and Lolu.

A 21year old is an adult but still young . The level of maturity and sense of judgement will be dependent on life situations such a person has been exposed to. Knowing something is wrong is one thing, understanding the weight and consequences of doing it is another thing .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Reussite:

Why would you think United will thrash City? City has been the better side since beginning of the season or was it because they lost by 3-0 to Liverpool over the week?
Take it back first undecided
They thrashed city like no tomorrow tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
Up ManU.... grin

Did a victory dance.

And to all those who gave up on my team when City was at 2 - 0 tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
grin lol.
For the Mina fans kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
This "ALAN THE ZAMBIAN DUDE" man been popping up on my screen every mins like yhoo,.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
bamteddy fans! Rumors beckons.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
scondy:

So to you Miracle is mature? Lol...the only mature guys this season were angel, teddy-a, deeone, Rico and Lolu.

A 21year old is an adult but still young . The level of maturity and sense of judgement will be dependent on life situations such a person has been exposed to. Knowing something is wrong is one thing, understanding the weight and consequences of doing it is another thing .

So deeone that called khloe a HIV patient ..
Called princess talentless and ahneeka pimple face is mature but Miracle is not ?

I have to ask ,are you certain you are OK ?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
JJCYJ:

I was disappointed miss adeyinka adejumo

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Adejumo Adeyinka Victoria! 2016 throwback, yunno? I sent that picture to you, you don't think I'd be ashamed of what I look like, do you? shocked shocked

Kush kush! My words got to you that much? grin cheesy I didn't mean to hurt you that much, didn't even set out to do that... embarassed I would have paid you in kind by uploading yours but fear of corrupting the more useful files on my phone got me deleting the ones you sent. embarassed embarassed

Finish your job and upload recent pictures. kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Munzy14:
chai Teddy , my most handsome housemate of this season, wish I was in Lagos at the moment to grace that event angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Munzy14:
Enough with this madness !
They have been evicted ,let's concentrate on people still in the running .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
What are the housemates working on?

Is there no party tonight?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Threebear:

Shut up angry they must be discussed as long as they participated on this show their legacy lives on.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Giel:

Yeah it is

Ya welcome tongue

Lool write for what?

Baby. Ignore it all, ignore all mentioñs on those issues. kiss

My tatts embarassed cheesy

Alright lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What are the HMs doing? I'm lost
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Euphrosyne:
Am I the only one who thinks Tobi low key hates Lolu. I don't understand why he will call him a dead man walking undecided

It usually refers to someone who enters a battle not know that their opponent has more power in the battle to come.

In this instance, Tobi was referring to how Lolu does not know how much information Anto got when she was on the outside. So Lolu might think he is making headway but in actual fact, Anto might just be killing him small small.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
scondy:

So to you Miracle is mature? Lol...the only mature guys this season were angel, teddy-a, Rico and Lolu.

over mature is even worrying Miracle. He is too mature for his age.

Anyway, you wey think say 21-year old never get sense, how you wan take know who mature?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Threebear:

So deeone that called khloe a HIV patient ..
Called princess talentless and ahneeka pimple face is mature but Miracle is not ?

I have to ask ,are you certain you are OK ?

The cause of fights between miracle and nina is enough evidence that they are both immature...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Giel:
grin lol.
For the Mina fans kiss

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

MamaMina? That girl is something else, her tweets give me joy. I'm sure they dragged her like mad last night. grin cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Threebear:

hahahahahha mstchwwwwww.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Iya doublewahala, what is happening in the house?

Nothing much. MeeMee is in bed, having a discussion with Rico.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
Shut up angry they must be discussed as long as they participated on this show their legacy leaves on.
You shut it !
And it is "lives " ,not leaves
Mtchew
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

My tatts embarassed cheesy

Alright lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What are the HMs doing? I'm lost
I'm not watching now.

You want tatts?

YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

MamaMina? That girl is something else, her tweets give me joy. I'm sure they dragged her like mad last night. grin cheesy grin

Shey you see how she said they should leave her in peace?
So she is even female? Didn't know.

Just on Twitter. Scrolling thru vids, Mina videos are really touching my heart, then other vids.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
styrese:
Shut up angry they must be discussed as long as they participated on this show their legacy leaves on.
Ignore that attention seeker. lolzz

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:
Trouble loading

CC calls Tobi the king of gossip
CC calls Tobi animal
CC says Tobi is bla bla bla.
CC is saying that the beast in Tobi came out after three weeks. cry

She is speaking from the head of house room. Tobi is lying down on his bed and telling Khloe to stop calling his name,because she was beside CC also talking.

Tobi is really trying to calm down. He is telling Anto it's hard to be a man. Meanwhile Anto is in bed with him lipsrsealed

I prayed so hard yesterday for god to keep Tobi calm... Every time Cee'c said something, my heart would just go gbagam gbagam... undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
scondy:

The cause of fights between miracle and nina is enough evidence that they are both immature...
But you counted teddy A who steals meats and exchanged words with Alex ,khloe and ahneeka as mature .
Rico who intrudes in personal discussions ,sits like a clown even though the countenance of all the participants are negative ,he won't take a cue is also mature .
Angel who talks over everyone ,loud ,obnoxious and belligerent is also mature .

Pray tell ,how do you even define maturity ?

Let Miracle not give you heart attack .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Adejumo Adeyinka Victoria! 2016 throwback, yunno? I sent that picture to you, you don't think I'd be ashamed of what I look like, do you? shocked shocked

Kush kush! My words got to you that much? grin cheesy I didn't mean to hurt you that much, didn't even set out to do that... embarassed I would have paid you in kind by uploading yours but fear of corrupting the more useful files on my phone got me deleting the ones you sent. embarassed embarassed

Finish your job and upload recent pictures. kiss kiss

I just banned him for posting your photo without permission. Now i can see you've granted him permission, should I unblock the post and poster?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Munzy14:

Ignore that attention seeker. lolzz
Give me your number kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Na wa o, quarrel everywhere.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
MamBi:
Up ManU.... grin

Did a victory dance.

And to all those who gave up on my team when City was at 2 - 0 tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
embarassed undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Giel:

Shey you see how she said they should leave her in peace?
So she is even female? Didn't know.

Just on Twitter. Scrolling thru vids, Mina videos are really touching my heart, then other vids.
Na babe na. cheesy

She no wan hear story, you're either for Mina or comot for her side.

Where, her timeline? She has them plenty ooooo, you should check Kuukua's too. Lovely videos embarassed kiss embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread