Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881732 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
senatordave1:

I prefer her controlling tobi that ceec
I don't want him to be controlled. See Mira na

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dohyn3(f): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
3RNEST:

kiss kiss kiss you again...

Do I get the card...?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Reussite:

Honestly I was envisaging a Miracle 1st & Nina 2nd positioning so that teamNina would just have to put in a little more effort for the win but as it stands now I hope Miracle wins if Nina doesn't win cos I know he's definitely going to give Nina a % of that money.
I'm a little confused will there be eviction next sunday since there's no nomination tomorrow?

Yeah we know we have to put in more effort. But we tried, 4% away from cee c, we will try harder.

Ebuka said no nominations, just hoh challenge and a surprise from big brother.

We don't know if there will be evictions yet.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Threebear:

Are you OK or you can't read ?
LOL...MAYBE HE NEEDS A SPECTACLE.. LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
ottohan:
I must confess Ceece is da strongest mehn..
No alliance..nothing..nothing
Damm
cee-c is not the stongest, Miracle is.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
ok guys tune in. The two resident gossips are on it.Man na man. hahahahahahhhahahahahha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Misswang001:
Cee C fans on here are just like her grin grin. They can't get over the fact that Tobi isn't sending CeeC anymore.
Cee-C no send Tobi. She would have been sharing votes now if she ever did.

Koko is the real deal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
seunmsg:
I still don't understand why Alex was not evicted tonight. There will be no nomination tomorrow and hence, big brother will likely put all housemates up for eviction. Consequently, three housemates may likely be evicted next week.

The partiality and obvious favoritism in this years show is appalling. If it was cool to evict two housemates last week, why is it difficult to do same this week? After today, I won't blame anybody that comes up with a conspiracy theory or ethnic bias angle to the way evictions are done.
the house will be extremely boring. It is already getting boring as it is

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
eleshin:

We don't make noise like others
True, your votes made the noise.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Okeson66(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akthedream112:
MIRACLE AND ALEX FANS SHOULD NOT BE TOO HAPPY.... REMEMBER, TOBI WAS NOT UP FOR EVICTION....

THE QUESTION YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASKING IS WHO DID TOBI FANS VOTE?
Tobi fans didn't vote anyone
they are keeping their money for Tobi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:

And now that she was, will you and every e-diot who liked this post take their stupidity very far away from me next time?

I said it before, you are a fraud!

Anyone can easily guess the percentages of how this eviction has gone. So when next you feel like displaying your shallowness, take it to those who see you as a demi-god here.

I am not one of those gullibles!
Will you shat ap !
Who told you I didn't know Alex was coming 5th ......
If you had followed my analysis and voting pattern all through the week you would have seen on countless occasions I mentioned lolu was close to miracle on online votes and lagging behind in SMS .
I also put Nina on fourth on online and second once on SMS.

I always maintained that Alex might not be evicted depending on how many people are getting evicted ....yes I did ask you that question because you seemed so certain she would be evicted ,I never stated outrightly she was coming 4th or 5th ,you assumed everything in your head and passed it on as your truth .

The only thing I stated out rightly was that Miracle came first with a small margin and that Nina is not top 2 .
Both things that proved to be correct ....
If you assume it was a prediction ,that's your cup of tea ....
But the idiot is not me but you and the people surrounding you .

You sound so bitter and angry ,I'm not the cause of your misfortune .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
congratulations loluforces. We did it once again. Pls keep believing in ur boy Omololu. Btw. y is this Alex rubbish saved

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Munzy14:
ok guys tune in. The two resident gossips are on it.Man na man. hahahahahahhhahahahahha
As in the gossip matesgrin CeeC just pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Munzy14:

Madam u eeeh. After 45%. it is laughable u guys are saying this after the hype. I tought nina will pull another 40something. lolz.
No one said She had the full 45% ..what i for one said is that it means she has got her own individual base...and yes she has....if that is cultivated it can grow...she doesnt have to leave the house with an unappealing %
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't want him to be controlled. See Mira na
Remain with your mira na.i dont think mira is controlled

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Okeson66:

Tobi fans didn't vote anyone
they are keeping their money for Tobi
FREE WEB VOTE NKO?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chinachriss(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Biggie is damn straight and fair. Those clamouring for Alex to go home should just go and sit down. Look at the percentage, Alex is almost at par with both Lolu and Nina. Therefore, it will be grave injustice to send Alex home.

Another thing is that Biggie means business, real business. He will put up all the housemates for possible eviction. At least, he will smile to the bank and most importantly, add sanity to the game. That's a conjecture though.

I can't wait to see Anto and Alex or even Khloe leave next week. Those that have seen the outside world shouldn't win the game, mbok!

Meanwhile, Team C-CEE, we are the best biko.

Unu chi nno ezigbo oku.

I 'm praying for C-CEE to win the HOH tomorrow so that our tigress can rest and prepare for the finals jare.

Pray for my baby biko. She's the strongest so far!

Anu ana-agba egbe, o na-ata chingum.
(The game receiving bullets but rather chewing gum)

More drama girl!
We like you like that.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
senatordave1:

Remain with your mira na.i dont think mira is controlled
MiraBoy can never allow such rubbish. I love him for that

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Giel:

Will you explain this for me please? embarassed

You should be tongue cheesy grin

Hmmmm CC ?did you hear Ebuka ask her why she now became friends with Khloe despite their fights.

CC calmed down when she perceived a madder enemy. She was smart to build that alliance with Khloe. Imagine if she had nobody to talk with in that house it would not have been good for her game.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
mattyjay:
Nina fans are in for a long night of trolling from that yeye a.kthedream12. Just wait. His sub starts from about 2 AM. Kikikikiki tongue
The guy dey use mtn night plan grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:

We are not even voting oga.

Evicted HMs have never been known to openly support HMs still in the house, if not, if to say BamTeddy open mouth, publicly support any HM apart from Nina and Miracle, game over.

And as it stands, I'm really thinking of spending a whole lot on CeeCee in the finals. Just so I can be a spoiler and rub it in grin tongue grin
Who are u? Nobody is allowed to have dis type of evil mind but me cheesy. Lets toast to it cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
rossyc:
No nomination tomorrow which means all housemates are up for eviction..meaning the grand finale will have five or 6 housemates left.
In that case, anto is going home.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thanks to TeamMiracle that actually voted by not speculating that he is already safe. You are the best. Let's not talk too much but put in more effort because the next one is gonna be tougher. Thank you all.

I know the ship I'm sailing with and that ship has only one captain #captainMiracle. Let's help him get the money.

#TeamMiracle100%
#wediehere

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
oshe11:

Hahahahahaahaha

Take it easy. A strong and wise person should knw how to handle loss, instead of crying
oh pls no one died so what's the point crying sef am just stating an obvious fact that u know within u but just playing along cos ur favorite is benefiting from the nonsense angryLook two of my friends in your team told me earlier today that biggie would be exposed today if he doesn't evict more than one housemate and immediately after the eviction they called to tell me the suspicion has been confirmed. Anyways enjoy the nonsense show for now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
mattyjay:
So after all the de-campaigning of my boy and the ungratefulness of Nina fans, we were able to put him in first place. If you know you know. Nina or not, we are taking the price. Let me hear someone else say Mina here

Mina undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
senatordave1:

I prefer her controlling tobi that ceec
HYPOCRITE...IN 2 WEEKS TIME, THERE WILL BE NO FREE AIRTIME FOR YOU AGAIN...
BETTER START PLANNING AHEAD COS BBN WILL BE OVER IN 2 WEEKS TIME..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
senatordave1:

Your right.i think tobi fans split votes between miracle,nina,alex and ceec with alex receiving the highest tobi sympathy votes.if all are up next week,whoever tops next sunday would surely be the winner.tobi fans get ready for the father of all battles.

You, you singularly minded Tobi lover angry
You told us Team Tobi's plans for last week
Definitely did not include voting for Miracle
Thanks
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chinachriss:
Biggie is damn straight and fair. Those clamouring for Alex to go home should just go and sit down. Look at the percentage, Alex is almost at par with both Lolu and Nina. Therefore, it will be grave injustice to send Alex home.

Another thing is that Biggie means business, real business. He will put up all the housemates for possible eviction. At least, he will smile to the bank and most importantly, add sanity to the game. That's a conjecture though.

I can't wait to see Anto and Alex or even Khloe leave next week. Those that have seen the outside world shouldn't win the game, mbok!

Meanwhile, Team C-CEE, we are the best biko.

Unu chi nno ezigbo oku.

I 'm praying for C-CEE to win the HOH tomorrow so that our tigress can rest and prepare for the finals jare.

Pray for my baby biko. She's the strongest so far!

Anu ana-agba egbe, o na-ata chimgum.
(The game receiving bullets but rather chewing gum)

More drama girl!
We like you like that.
I swear if she can just win HOH this week..

Miracle fans have everything to be scared about...

Cos the way we plan for my girl ehn...no be mouth

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Glay:
This was tiribear's prediction as at 1:24 pm on wednesday, emphasis on sms votes ...what a massive comeback for Lolu lmao.

Like naija pastors, he might want to claim that he guessed right about alex @ bolded , but we all know he thought lolu would take her spot instead. Certainly no one thought only one person would be going home tonight.

I honestly have no words for those of you who take this guy's conjectures seriously. He's smart though, he always leaves room to wriggle his way out of any failed predictions with all his "might" and "might not" and "people will be shocked" statements.

All na wash..

You basically brought yourself down here .
Dominique and I had an argument once ,where we argued about SMS and online votings ......I told her boldly that SMS was important but online voting was important as well .

So in your head ,you honestly think the person I placed second on online voting is the person I was projecting to be evicted ....
Mr think with your head and not your ass ,this thing you posted just now basically confirms I was right.

You see the gap between ricco and others
You see the gap between Miracle and others ...

Sorry my sources are never and can never be wrong and they were spot on today again .

You brought evidence to crucify yourself.

And did Alex survive or not ?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Miracle of Melody
The One for mily this season
kiss
Thank you world for loving a Miracle

Congrats Team YumNa (and YumMinayum the awesome cheerleader kiss)
Good work

Bye Rico
Maybe during an All Stars you can come and wow Africa
(sorry Agbgift)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dohyn3:

Do I get the card...?
Yes na u was the first to say RICO....drop number for ur #200 card via WhatsApp... kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.