Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885530 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
lol....I won't even slam Nina again.

E don tire me. Fight fight don tire me.

After this show, I must find a way to meet CeeC and ask her how she survived with fighting the entire house. That girl has superpowers
you need to meet your village elders or a very strong pastor..not cee c

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
sukhothai:

Alhaji Cause Trouble, you seem like someone who would know all about surviving in the midst of quarrels, care to help?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
LIFE IS GOOD..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nina-
"Tobi, I didn't like you before
But you know when one has a boyfriend and they have a best friend
They have no option than to be friends with them
So even though I didn't like you and you were looking for my trouble, I started being close because of Miracle and now I like you
After telling you to stay away from me that time, you came and apologized to me -I really liked that" (with a smile, YumNa YumNa mu, lol, we know what you do like darling)

"You are intelligent
But you gossip"
(Tobi makes her see his point which I kinda saw (he is my Tobilee
Nina then got his point)
She also started talking about the Mira advice he gave her at the gym one day(already discussed on here) then camera takes a walk
cheesy

Tobi started first
We caught the bit when he tells her to listen and be open
Before Nina started

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
KingOvo:

Yoo pick a hustle. Obviously you like miracle, but then don't blend everybody's name that says something positive/is cool with miracle's name with his.
Whew!

This is the hustle I have picked
Is it not my TV again?
shocked

cheesy
This place is funny, eziokwum

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
Alhaji Cause Trouble, you seem like someone who would know all about surviving in the midst of quarrels, care to help?
maybe I can.. if you come over to my place..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
sukhothai:
epistles upon epistles.. you just de talk to your self
Her incoherent posts dey give me headache, just all over the place

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
lol....I won't even slam Nina again.

E don tire me. Fight fight don tire me

Beautiful
Thank you
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
SilentBang:

Alex doesn't like Cee cos she knows cee-c doesnt like her... and its all because of Tobi,, which i blame cee-c for their fall out.

Did you hear what cee likes about miracle, she loves that miracle is still with Nina despite her flaws...

She expected more from Tobi, but i dont blame Tobi, cmon not with the assault allegation and double strike, that was like a brain reset for him lol... he z handling it the best way he can.
Compared to ceec,nina is flawless abeg.i can count how many flaws she has.tobi is the only man in that house that tolerate ceec for that long.perhaps,small doctor can manage ceec's flaws.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
dominique:

You've been getting banned since 2014 for several violations of rule 2. Your most recent ban was because you posted this- you no wan get sense abi? May all the females in your lineage remain losers all their lives. I'm afraid, nobody is going to overlook that. To avoid getting banned, kindly refrain from personal and familial insults. Cheers
you're one weak *ss mode,

So, to defend your biases, you had to remind me of when i started collecting ban right?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
sukhothai:

I hope after the show with tobi or miracle winning,you will work towards buhari's reelection.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cc Agbgift, is Rico home yet? Lol cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ekiseme:

So, to defend your biases, you had to remind me of when i started collecting ban right?
Weak *ss mod!! You wan chop another ban ni? grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingOvo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:

This is the hustle I have picked
Is it not my TV again?
shocked

cheesy
This place is funny, eziokwum
Wow wow.
How insightful.
I will not bicker.
Peace.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
If biggie wants to increase the entertainment value of this show at this level, he should bring back the bonding with ropes task. He should bond Tobi and Cece.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Compared to ceec,nina is flawless abeg.i can count how many flaws she has.tobi is the only man in that house that tolerate ceec for that long. perhaps,small doctor can manage ceec's flaws.
SAME WAY BOBRISKY WILL PERHAPS MANAGE NINA'S FLAWS.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nina and Miracles actions where generally dry humps, nothing really happened, when they leave the house the full truth will be known.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
senatordave1:

I hope after the show with tobi or miracle winning, you will work towards buhari's reelection .
ehen i for say, this one na zombie too...

Programmed to hate on my darling cee-c for life..... Ka m sikwa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
senatordave1:

I hope after the show with tobi or miracle winning,you will work towards buhari's reelection.
nop.. buhari winning second tenor is a punishment to Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Afam4eva:
If biggie wants to increase the entertainment value of this show at this level, he should bring back the bonding with ropes task. he should bong Tobi and Cece.

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:
Who else thinks that Alex loves Tobi now?
More than Leo even
So obvious

She just gave me life with what she told Miracle
all true
Alexitolee
You know i noticed it since before you.tobi is very loveable.the kind of intimate chats she and tobi have had,she never had it with leo plus all the little gifts and outside promises.its difficult to bond so closely with a man without falling.the highlight was yesterday's hug after the eviction.leo tried to restrict her real character but tobi embraced it and allowed her to soar.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Afam4eva:
If biggie wants to increase the entertainment value of this show at this level, he should bring back the bonding with ropes task. He should bond Tobi and Cece.
I believe this is a subtle sarcasm because their talks and bondings makes a good number of people change channel or switch off their television

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
someone please help, BBN isn't showing on dstv code 1040939145.
@Reddistrict pls help.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
IsYou:
Weak *ss mod!! You wan chop another ban ni? grin
she is biased jare...... As if there is some kind of untouchable clique here.

The ban no dey kill, I'll be back when it expires cool

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
senatordave1:

You know i noticed it since before you.tobi is very loveable.the kind of intimate chats she and tobi have had,she never had it with leo plus all the little gifts and outside promises.its difficult to bond so closely with a man without falling.the highlight was yesterday's hug after the eviction.leo tried to restrict her real character but tobi embraced it and allowed her to soar.

But this is not rocket science even though Tobi is lovable
If we had 11 more weeks and Tobi was evicted today and Lolu became close to Alex?
She would start fighting his fights, start calling his name a lot, and fall for him too
IMO
(I could be wrong though but this is what I have deduced from watching her...however I agree that Tobi lets her be expressive, so you may be right also)
I dunno again

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
senatordave1:

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
sukhothai:
nop.. buhari winning second tenor is a punishment to Nigerians
Nigerians have always been suffering tbh but lets suspend it for now and discuss after 22 april
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Dis one dat Anto is hovering around Tobi and lolu..
Smiling sheepishly like say make dem like her or what?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
senatordave1:

sissies angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
rossyc:
someone please help, BBN isn't showing on dstv code 1040939145.
Tag Reddistrict
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=66567167][/quote]
My mentor,help me point out the lies.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ekiseme:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.