Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3938781 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Threebear:
@safarigirl with Tobi hardly ever up and just coasted to the finale, what are his chances?
it is usually not good for a HM to not test his fanbase or for his fanbase not to get used to voting for him.

However, with Oluwatobiloba's case, it could very well mean that they have at least saved enough to vote en masse, so, it could be a good omen for him.

His chances are just about as high as Miracle's chances.

I maintain my prediction of Top 3 being Tobi, Miracle and CeeC

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
My favs r in the final...

Come through for your boy miracle ..

Would vote him this week ..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Team Bamteddy.. You guys should save your batteries and mb cos come on the 86th day.. You guys would know what a grand entrance looks like.. Lol
Like they say. "save the best for last"
You guys welcomed your king and queen to early..

Now watch us welcome "a god and goddess" among men cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
The two youngest housemates straight to the finals, Now that's Wassup. In advance congrats to Miracle for winning BBN3 and Payporte games,No need arguing. grin back to observation mood grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
JuicyStar:
Na so Khloe and Anto take go be that. Congrats to Alex, Tobi and Nina.

Now that they know their stay is over watch as their original characters unfold.

Fighting things

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
YumMinaYum:

We're shutting down the poll for my Miracle of Melody!

My weakest links heading to Finals!!!

I'm proud of myself! cheesy grin kiss

Nina le!!! My child of grace, you made me a believer. kiss kiss kiss

The Gossip
The Slut
The Shaku Shaky
The Kite Pilot

My Tonaclex! kiss kiss
this is a really cool picture

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
neolboy:
Now let me see if Miracle will have up to 40% that Nina had when she was only up or Miracle will still maintain his 27%.
Am curious though
Nina fans hardly campaign or vote for miracle... not all though

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bitter leaf Cynthia cant hide her disappointment. My favs definitely in final. Alex tobi and nina. Miracle to follow. The rest can jump into d ocean

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
genius43:
Which other team need my votes, I have some to spare.

Miracle ooooo kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
sweetdude001:
Hmmm... U r wise.
Lolzz.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Let me just say now, that the welcome back party for ToNaClEx will be MADT!!!

Nobody should even bother separating, their fans should just come together and shake Naija from all corners first, then they can split.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alheeri:
The two youngest housemates straight to the finals, Now that's Wassup. In advance congrats to Miracle for winning BBN3 and Payporte games,No need arguing. grin back to observation mood grin

Hello dear Alheeri
My Jon the Baptist 1 of BB forum
Please vote for my Fly Boy, oo?
You may do online voting if you don't wanna waste your money?

Cc agbgift
Please can you help out mily also
I know you are spent from Rico voting
But your online votes can go to mily's Miracle

Blessings

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Team Rico save your money , don't stress yourselves voting. Maybe in finals we will choose a team to support. That's if we like.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
Let me just say now, that the welcome back party for ToNaClEx will be MADT!!!

Nobody should even bother separating, their fans should just come together and shake Naija from all corners first, then they can split.

Sweetheart smiley.. Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Agbgift:
Team Rico save your money , don't stress yourselves voting. Maybe in finals we will choose a team to support. That's if we like.

Troublooo
(Dillish's voice)
I had just sent you a letter

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alheeri:
I was thinking tobi will win the payport. He hasn't been buzzed out. Meanwhile miracle has been buzzed out. Could b3 wrong though
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Miracle ooooo kiss

I already did o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
lol..make khloe go join her "caucus" biko..she's not needed here..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Coolpuyol:

Alex decides to pick Tobi to be immune, Tobi decides to shed fake tears, pretending he is emotional..
And how did you know this? You see why nobody cares for anybody's updates apart from that of zozo? Una just dey talk anyhow. You were in his eyes yo know the tears was fake

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
zicoraads:

Oh, now that it favours your pilot, right? cheesy grin

Stick to Miracle. Allow Nina's to stick to theirs. They need to even plan and keep their monies for the finals tongue
And who says I'm not a Nina's fan.. i've voted miracle in the past and would still do so if need be

Proudly Team Nina

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
YumMinaYum:

We're shutting down the poll for my Miracle of Melody!

My weakest links heading to Finals!!!

I'm proud of myself! cheesy grin kiss

Nina le!!! My child of grace, you made me a believer. kiss kiss kiss

The Gossip
The Slut
The Shaku Shaky
The Kite Pilot

My Tonaclex! kiss kiss

Congratulations Babe,your baby Oku (hot babe) is safe. kissThis is the head of house game my heart was beating per second. CHAI

I am soooooo in love with the outcome. I just love biggie. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
So happy,i predicted and foresaw a tolex,mina,ceec final

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enque(f): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alex doesn't even hesitate to shout Tobi

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
this is a really cool picture

Safarigirl, the real double wahala!!!

The unshakable tableshaker!!!

I see you, babez! Come through for MeeMee with your votes abeg. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
lmao..why the camera man show cee-c face after Alex,wants to share the luxury rum with tobi??
diary session!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alex picked tobi to share the luxury suite. Chai bitter leaf Cynthia will fight and cry in her dreams tonight o. Hahahahaha

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Threebear:
@safarigirl with Tobi hardly ever up and just coasted to the finale, what are his chances?
If you ask me I'd tell U Tobi has over 75% possibility of now winning the finals cos of the amount of cash he's saved for his fans. Truth be told no matter how financially buoyant a HM fans are when they keep spending week after week its just gonna reduce the ability of trying to do more when it is most needed. I just think Tobi fans have the advantage & can quadruple their votes for the finals....can't wait to see how it all turns out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RhemaQuinn(f): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
I don't know but I'm really scared for Miracle cum finals, I'm scared Tobi and Cee-C might overtake him especially as he'll be sharing votes with Nina
safarigirl:
it is usually not good for a HM to not test his fanbase or for his fanbase not to get used to voting for him.

However, with Oluwatobiloba's case, it could very well mean that they have at least saved enough to vote en masse, so, it could be a good omen for him.

His chances are just about as high as Miracle's chances.

I maintain my prediction of Top 3 being Tobi, Miracle and CeeC

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
When you surround yourself with leaders you're sure to become one.. Good things attract
#TONACLEX =HOH crown bearers

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Go Alex

grin
I can't believe you picked tobi grin

Anybody in the house that wants to faint should faint. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
@ Zozo06, God bless you real good. Please keep up the good work!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
kelizosuy:
Let me go and vote for my mee mee kiss kiss kiss

Osh.e11 please send the link again thanks
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

And SMS "Vote Miracle" to 32052

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.