Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3914100 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
dominique:

Tobi can never win, his fans don't know the vigour other fans have been using to keep their favourites in the game. They will vote but not as intensely as team Cee C or Lolu. Tobi will leave that house before Cee C, quote this post and refer to it on the finale.

Nairaland bbn thread god talking ..Tobi will leave before cee-c?...mtcheew .tobi no dey Comot for your mouth too

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
The guy is evil, Nina was right about him
Nina that doesn't even know what cunning means. Her discussion with Khloe was one funny convo. Khloe: Lolu is manipulative. Nina: what is manipulative? Khloe: when he wants something, he does his best to get it. Lol.
The whole house is full dumb foolish people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
dominique:

Tobi can never win, his fans don't know the vigour other fans have been using to keep their favourites in the game. They will vote but not as intensely as team Cee C or Lolu. Tobi will leave that house before Cee C, quote this post and refer to it on the finale.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
Madam convince us on why we should vote for u, leave story. There's a difference between being positively real and negatively real. Ur own real is hard to live with. U have fans though and they alone know why they love and vote for you. They have the right to their choice. After all, people go still vote for the current president next year.

Abeg when did Khloe start playing with Alex and Tobi group?

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
hazzard:
Team Bamteddy.. You guys should save your batteries and mb cos come on the 86th day.. You guys would know what a grand entrance looks like.. Lol
Like they say. "save the best for last"
You guys welcomed your king and queen to early..

Now watch us welcome "a god and goddess" among men cool

You will rent a helicopter to welcome miracle?

Mtchewwww...Stale

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Giel:

You are just something else grin cheesy lool grin choii cheesy grin

grin cheesy grin

Tonaclex dey burst my faro faro Faromeh! grin cheesy grin

Oya e fun won, legbegbe
Giel, legbegbe
Eeghe, legbegbe
Twoclans, legbegbe
Ibkyaee, legbegbe
Team Mina, legbegbe
Team Nina, legbegbe
Team Miracle, legbegbe
Team Alex, legbegbe
Team Tobi, legbegbe

TeamTonaclex, oya e fun won, legbegbe!!! cheesy grin

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
lol, khloe to give Alex drama?? the same khloe that's already famzing with Alex.. failure is an orphan..

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
that means this year's own was fairly more interesting to have sprung so many quarrels as well as more dramatic.
Last year was everybody against Tboss. And Efe as the mainest!

This year, Miracle, Cee-C, Tobi and Teddy A
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Flexsexybone:
Lolu just dropped his pity card on the table. This dude should just take a chill pill. He has fans already. Let him not piss them off.
Allow him play anyhow he wants to, dude has tried, it is not easy being up for eviction most of the time.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
See the khloe wey aunty cee c thinks will give Alex wahala this week.

Koko that would be thinking of how she will leave at the end of the week wan start which trouble.

Khloe and anto should just Bleep out of that house.

I no like cee c for anything but those 2need to leave that house asap. angry

Cee c don dey eat food wey tobi cook grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy grin

Oya e fun won, legbegbe
Giel, legbegbe
Eeghe, legbegbe
Twoclans, legbegbe
Ibkyaee, legbegbe
Team Mina, legbegbe
Team Nina, legbegbe
Team Miracle, legbegbe
Team Alex, legbegbe
Team Tobi, legbegbe

Lool this girl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
alternate1:
Oga, Tobi can't win. If it's by analysis. Tobi could beat Cee-C by 2% and Miracle beat her by 6% do the mathematics.
I doubt if Tobi can beat Cee-C as it stands now her fan base has grown astronomically.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
MrBigiman:
Khloe and Anto going back to d hood where dey just came from. A shame for them. If CeeC is not evicted, then her village peoples plan is strong!
Let me paint a picture of how the final week would be like..

Team Koko would team up with team CeeC.
Team Lolu (if 3 people are evicted) will team up with team CeeC
Team TeddyA (they love controversy) many of them would rather vote for CeeC...

Tobi Alex, Nina and miracle (all friends) would be in the finals competing with CeeC..

You guys might just have played yourselves..

I believe miracle would still win... CeeC might steal a win or second place depending on how things play out....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
codedguy1:
Cee c still can't see that she might be the problem.

Even khloe don abandon am. Khloe, even when she has quarrelled with other HMS like everyone has can still mingle freely. But aunty Cecelia can't because of her toxic nature.

See her complaining that even after talking with people she has had differences with they still kinda avoid her.

Oga, Koko knows the game. She is looking for vote.

She is fake.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Diary sessions

Biggie welcomes miracle and asks how he feels,
Miracle says he's fine only that his body aches from the morning work out
Biggie asks how he feels about the new hoh
Miracle says he's happy, she has never been hoh now she is and he's particularly glad because he will get to disturb her and pretend to sleep whenever there's battery change cause she did same when he was hoh. He smiles.

Biggie says revenge is best served cold.

Biggie asks why the viewers should save him
Miracle says they have saved him all time he's been up, he's been himself and hope they vote him to still stay.
End of ds.

Biggie welcomes anto, asks how she's doing
Anto says she's fine
Biggie asks how she feels about the new hoh
Anto says it's cool Alex won, hoping she will be able to show she isn't as childish as she seem.
Biggie asks why the viewers should vote her
Anto says she's been real, they voted her back in and she's sure it's cause they see she's real, so she hopes they vote to save her.

Biggie welcomes alex and asks how she feels
She's fine
Biggie asks about how she feels about becoming the hoh
Alex says she's still in shock she hasn't settled in because she has never won hoh, so this is surprising cause she never thought she will win the hoh challenge before leaving.

Biggie asks if there's anything else she wants to say
She asks for the lamp she requested for earlier, pictures and asks biggie if she could be granted to Co host bb show
. Biggie tells her end of her ds.

Biggie welcomes lolu and asks how he feels
He's good, he's sad he didn't win the hoh
Biggie asks how he feels about the hoh.
Lolu says he's happy because Alex hasn't won hoh before
Biggie asks why people should vote for him.
Lolu says he's been himself, and then narrates how he was molested by their house help when he was about 6 years, it continued for about 4 years, he couldn't tell his mum because she was going through a lot. It was when he became of age he told his younger sister about it. He's not narrating the experience for pity, but for people experiencing such to come out and talk and not feel ashamed.

Biggie asks if he's gotten Therapy
Lolu says yes but sometimes he still remembers it.
Biggie tells him to come talk about it anytime he feels like.
Lolu thanks him. End of ds

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:

THEY ALL KNEW THAT HE IS CUNNING AND EVIL.
EVEN TOBI AND MIRACLE THAT HE IS DOING ALL HIS BEST TO PLEASE, ALWAYS NOMINATE HIM...

BUT THE FOOL IS BUSY NOMINATING CEE-C.... LOL
Lolu shouldn't nominate Ce ce because of what? O gbena sori ni?The same girl that gave him a strike? How do you explain Ce ce nominating Teddy, her gist mate? Yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy grin

Oya e fun won, legbegbe
Giel, legbegbe
Eeghe, legbegbe
Twoclans, legbegbe
Ibkyaee, legbegbe
Team Mina, legbegbe
Team Nina, legbegbe
Team Miracle, legbegbe
Team Alex, legbegbe
Team Tobi, legbegbe

Oya fun won legbegbe grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
ottohan:
Miracle I can see dat u are not so cheerful as before!!
But you will win it cry
Na anytime wey him dey up for eviction naim him no dey dey cheerful...mshewwwww angry undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Given him my online vote

Will vote SMS tomorrow
Eeghe:

Text
Vote Miracle
to

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
sunnyflakes:

I doubt if Tobi can beat Cee-C as it stands now her fan base has grown astronomically.

You no see for the message wey dey scroll say people don dey complain say dem don finish their salary on cee c head say them no do again grin

She no wan pity them always putting herself in a position to be nominated. Hoh she no win! grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Last yr own no reach 3000 but quarrel don stretch this yr own

Last year's thread got to and passed 3000

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:

I love you no matter what.

Just do away with Nina, let's fix our wedding date kiss

embarassed embarassed embarassed

How can you even love me with all my double wahala? You must be my Miracle, oh lawd! I'm your Ni, Ni, Ni. kiss kiss

Mina moment ooooooo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:

Hello dear Alheeri
My Jon the Baptist 1 of BB forum
Please vote for my Fly Boy, oo?
You may do online voting if you don't wanna waste your money?

Cc agbgift
Please can you help out mily also
I know you are spent from Rico voting
But your online votes can go to mily's Miracle

Blessings
. Sure am dropping my votes for him, wanted Alex or Nina or any housemate( girl) to win, but wit wat am seeing wit ma 4 eyes is better i vote for miracle than waste my votes n data on someone that won't win. Go flyboy smiley TeamLeo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by imoniyi(f): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Na so. Now we have prophets in this group

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gideonmi(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:
Can we start voting now?

Make i do vote for lolu
gbayi Sir. We can du better than last week
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akshow:
Koko don sharply change side bone ceecee. Yeye gal. U are going sunday

Ha, I thought I was watching BB Congo shocked

She has made up with Alex, she was coaching and tasting Tobi's food and generally being a chummy housemate to everybody. Everybody has gone to her parlour/bedroom upstairs... shocked shocked

And Cee'c is just on her own. I am surprised indeed!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
alternate1:

Oga, Koko knows the game. She is looking for vote.

She is fake.

She thinks she knows the game and is playing the HMS but she can't play the viewers who are vote and keep her in the house.

She has played herself, that's why she and anti were crying when they knew they were up because they have a feeling of the vibe outside.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
imoniyi:

Ha spies might join oo. Awon gbeborun.
Ledem join.
If Ogun no kee dem
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
I would like to know how many Sim Cards Team Tobi have set aside for voting in the finals.

It's great to have the money, but you're going to need the Sim Cards to spread it out.

It would have been great if Tobi came up this week, just so you could sharpen your voting skills and know your capabilities.

But no qualms, finals will determine everything.
Many of your predictions have come to pass so far.

Do you still believe Tobi would defeat CeeC in the final week, knowing he isn't up this week?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alheeri:
. Sure am dropping my votes for him, wanted Alex or Nina or any housemate( girl) to win, but wit wat am seeing wit ma 4 eyes is better i vote for miracle than waste my votes n data on someone that won't win. Go flyboy smiley TeamLeo

Darling you
kiss
Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.