Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3892245 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
janefrancisca:
Tobi would miss her, he likes her but she just dey famz. I hope she gets to loosen up.
He likes her but I don't think it would take him that long to get over her absence
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:

On the contrary, I picked both their recent pictures, isn't it fair comparisons should be made with the present?

Body wise sef, they don't even compare

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
i want my hair to grow tall- nina bbn2018

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
you see that twitter ia filled with criminals. If the law against plagiarism was taken seriously in Nigeria, 80% of Facebook and Twitter users would be in jail
I dey tell you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
Papiikush please come and chain this your dog, I think you've let him loose long enough and he has had his fun with the neighbours

You should also do well to take him to the Vet for his rabies injection, he's losing it undecided
That poorly punctuated sentence is the best a graduating law student can do?
Little wonders our legal system is collapsing, half baked lawyers floating around the hemisphere.
And you wonder why the judicial system is losing prominence. I'm disappointed on your behalf, but then I wasn't the one that wasted money training you . grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
closerange:

Jesus!
Is this what Melvin looks like now?
What happened to him?
Is everything alright?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
sod09:
lmao did you get the name of the handler
I didn't get it.. Name had scrolled passed while I was reading the commenr
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
closerange:

Melvin has a wayyy better body than Miracle, definitely. There were women who would wait up at night, just for Melvin to take his shirt off, he also has beautiful skin.

Is he facially finer? That is debatable

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ewoma45:
Stop what? Please dont make me laugh abeg. It is so obvious that Bambam is so into Teddy A.They were to form pairs not catch feelings.
DID YOU WATCH EARLIER THIS MORNING WHEN TEDDY-A WAS WARNING BAMBAM TO BEHAVE AND COMPLY TO HIS DEMANDS?
HE TOLD SHE HAS TO COMPLY WITH HIM SO THAT THEY CAN ENJOY EACH OTHER..

HE ALSO TOLD BAMBAM IF SHE FAIL TO MAKE HIM HAPPY, HE WILL HAVE TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER GIRL AND BAMBAM WON'T LIKE IT..

TEDDY EVEN TOLD BAMBAM THAT HE HAS A GIRL WAITING FOR HIM AT HOME... BEFORE WALKING OUT FROM HER.. LOL

BAMBAM INDIRECTLY TOLD TEDDY-A SOME MINUTES AGO THAT HE DOESN'T LOOK RESPONSIBLE.. LOL

SO STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW..

INTO TEDDY KO, OUT OF BEAR NI...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pls stop the jealousy over Miracle....he is just too cute and soft.....stop the comparison abeg and allow him shine
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
ibkayee:

He likes her but I don't think it would take him that long to get over her absence
Her absence, I thought the eviction is a "togetherness" thing?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
MILEVSKY:
Lol.
Later she said longer...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:

Jesus!
Is this what Melvin looks like now?
What happened to him?
Is everything alright?

Tah.... Make una stop dey overhype that boy before person come think say na trey songs, facially, he is at par with Melvin at best, body wise, Melvin kill am... Dude was 1st runner up for Mr Nigeria...
See as I on TV self to see the angel, una come disappoint me....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
ladyprosper:
Pls stop the jealousy over Miracle....he is just too cute and soft.....stop the comparison abeg and allow him shine

I am sure no guy would like to be referred to as "Soft" undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
MILEVSKY:
Nina is dumb, she should thank her stars she was paired with miracle.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Akthedream112:

DID YOU WATCH EARLIER THIS MORNING WHEN TEDDY-A WAS WARNING BAMBAM TO BEHAVE AND COMPLY TO HIS DEMANDS?
HE TOLD SHE HAS TO COMPLY WITH HIM SO THAT THEY CAN ENJOY EACH OTHER..

HE ALSO TOLD BAMBAM IF SHE FAIL TO MAKE HIM HAPPY, HE WILL HAVE TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER GIRL AND BAMBAM WON'T LIKE IT..

TEDDY EVEN TOLD BAMBAM THAT HE HAS A GIRL WAITING FOR HIM AT HOME... BEFORE WALKING OUT FROM HER.. LOL

BAMBAM INDIRECTLY TOLD TEDDY-A SOME MINUTES AGO THAT HE DOESN'T LOOK RESPONSIBLE.. LOL

SO STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW..

INTO TEDDY KO, OUT OF BEAR NI...
Dude is mature.. He knows what he wants and if you can't give it to him then take a hike....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
janefrancisca:
Her absence, I thought the eviction is a "togetherness" thing?
I meant evicted separately, not this paired arrangement, sorry I should've been clearer
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Vivipop:

I am sure no guy would like to be referred to as "Soft" undecided

I am very sure you don’t know the meaning of soft in a romantic way.....maybe you are hard like fufu

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Eeghe:
Quick question
Has CeeC ever sat down to a discussion/convo/gist with any or all of the female housemates? In my paranoia I am thinking "not even at all" shocked

Her thingkie (Lady May) with Tobi is the most boring "romance"- always talking about other housemates and the viewers
Eishhh
Sweetie, I didn't even thank you earlier for coming to my defence.
It's sad Nigeria is littered with poorly educated people and they buy into whatever a jobless person living overseas tells them so they can feel good about their underachieving selves.
Only someone that has been to Europe that will tell you how racist that continent is and the pressure you face just getting through your day or even landing a job and to think the flibbertigibbet even based her assertion on scholarship not knowing it was optional. Of course she was supported by a jury of peers.
You sound quite informed and educated ...I hope you stick around and I hope you're supporting miracle kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
closerange:

Tah.... Make una stop dey overhype that boy before person come think say na trey songs, facially, he is at par with Melvin at best, body wise, Melvin kill am... Dude was 1st runner up for Mr Nigeria...
Miracle was also a mr universe contestant (2014)
A simple search will convince you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Every lady in the house wants to kiss him....Team Miracle we are Ready
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
ladyprosper:

He's cute & calm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
closerange:

Appreciate your own!
Miracle fine pass Trey Songz, is it because he's a Nigerian.
Chai the pastor is looking at me pressing my phone, I'll be back grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
FACT:::::DO YOU KNOW MIRACLE CAN FLY YOU ONE DAY
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MILEVSKY: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
janefrancisca:
Nina is dumb, she should thank her stars she was paired with miracle.
but miracle's star no try oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
ladyprosper:
As your name is prosper, so shall you continue to prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Annelkah dey disappoint angel o. Touching Rico suaves face in front of angel.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

He's cute & calm
Love will never lack in your life.
Your future hubby or present hubby will pamper you and your children shall love you kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
vladimiros:

she should leave the house then

who sent her to do big brother..

now she no wan cuddle.
LOL... IS SHE IN BIG BROTHER TO CUDDLE?
IS THAT HER PRIMARY AIM?
MAYBE YIU SHOULD START ENCOURAGING YOUR SISTER OR FEMALE FRIENDS TO GO FOR BIG BROTHER AUDITION NEXT YEAR,,, SO THAT THEY CAN GET CUDDLE AND PROBABLY bleeped AGAINST THIER CONSENT...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lol.. When I realized he did this to himself. He wan carry babe with big waist as per Yoruba Demon wey them dey call am
Akthedream112:

REALLY? SO WHAT STOPPED YOU FROM CRYING?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:

That poorly punctuated sentence is the best a graduating law student can do?
Little wonders our legal system is collapsing, half baked lawyers floating around the hemisphere.
And you wonder why the judicial system is losing prominence. I'm disappointed on your behalf, but then I wasn't the one that wasted money training you . grin
guy, free safarigirl abeg. Both of u are great personalities. The animosity is unneccesary, lets enjoy d show and comments here

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
ladyprosper:
FACT:::::DO YOU KNOW MIRACLE CAN FLY YOU ONE DAY
That one is called journey to heaven grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.