Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882458 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Twoclans:

Morning babe

Do you know why I am shocked, as at 12.45am yesterday both of them were still rooming about. Tobi was lying down on his bed beside Miracle telling Alex that the head of house bed is comfortable that she can go and sleep on the bed alone. Later he stood up to get hot water for them to take their bath.

Her mourning period is over, I want to believe this is the first time she has a guy in her bed since Leo left.

It means those people saying that emotions are building up between those two are correct. And I was arguing blindly cheesy

OO'chim .
hahaha... Alexs' o'chim has caught up wit u too. Indeed her 'chi' is working

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Geezeem:
j

Finally !

This is where your loyalty lies

It took time to unravel cheesy

Looooool....so u think I am team tobi....looòol...

U r so funny ....I liked his thing with ceec before she started her toxic behaviour...there was a lot of chemistry there ...and u know say them posh ....but mina na local love na which is also very organic and beautiful...

U don't need to believe ...my faves in order of priority...

NINA, MIRACLE THEN TOBI.

if I wanted to do mentality of supporting winner...I no go swap miracle with Nina o...but Nina is sweet in a very captivating way...not every body would see that

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lillian4: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Frankdammy:
arhhg!.. There's nothing i won't read on this thread. U ppl and Tolex sha, like play like play they ar at the finals. Sombody can't share bed in biggies house again.. O'chimo
well u re free to air ur view..is just dat u don really understand alex...I believe she lyks d fact that Tobi &Cee-C are not in good terms.cus am wondering y she should be dat close to him instead of reconciln d both..it doesn't make sense

My opinion though

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lillian4: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Frankdammy:
hahaha... Alexs' o'chim has caught up wit u too. Indeed her 'chi' is working
Seriously she secretly likes dat guy.women self
Besides whc of her chi is working
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2018
styrese:
This is why u lack sense angrycan u compare that simple kiss to the time he took in capturing Teddybam in action and still continued till they came out to clean up angryjust to make them look worse.Pls...
I WILL FORGIVE YOUR PREVIOUS INSULTS.. IF YOU TRY IT AGAIN, THEN I WILL RETURN IT BACK TO YOU IN A VERY BAD WAY..

BACK TO TOPIC, SAME WAY HE SHOWED MIRACLE FVCKING NINA, THEN MIRACLE WENT TO CLEAN UP.I THINK NINA LATER JOINED HIM IN THE CLOSET OR SO. . THE CAMERA ALSO FOLLOWED MIRACLE TO THE KITCHEN WHERE HE WENT TO TAKE SOME GROUND NUTS/SPRINGLES ..CANT REALLY REMEMBER, THEN BACK TO NINA.

IF YOU HAVE A WORKING HEAD, WHY WOULD YOU WANT BIGGIE TO SHOW MIRACLE FVCKING NINA BUT DONT WANT HIM TO SHOW TEDDY FVCKING BAMBAM? IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE? ARE YOU OK AT ALL?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2018
UjSizzle:

And she was magically saved cheesy
angry cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pearl104: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2018
Thank you. I liked Teddy, a lot. Just that most times he had this overconfident and condescending disposition that I couldn't stand. I am sure most people also felt same way I felt and this made him loose fans, but all in all, he is a good guy and I believe he will do well in his music and life generally cos he must have learnt some things from the show to make him a better person out there. One love.

styrese:
I respect ur opinion, u are actually wiser than that Ak-nonsense but what Teddy meant by respect was doing it with her in private and u know the toilet is meant to be a private closet. But I like that u understand biggie was trying to spite Teddy.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2018
@ehiseme,eosigwe...thanks
@yvelstores,tabh, we never can tell smiley
@gezeem,we only see what our eyes want to see..

Just bumped on Alex advising nina, guess nina is trouble about her relationship with miracle.. Says miracle was angry she said he's her everything or bestie, not sure which.
Nina is wishing ebuka asks her the question again on Sunday so she can clarify things. She said even when they hugged and kissed yesterday, she felt it wasn't real because of the issues.

Alex advises her not to be bothered that she and miracle understand her, so she's secure miracle understands what she really meant. Nina shouldn't be bothered what anybody thinks.

Nina says she doesn't want miracle angry.. That for ebuka to ask that question then it means there's a misconception
Alex says that's why ebuka asked to clear the air, and nina has confirmed by saying miracle is her everything, so she should leave it like that, that every other persons perception should go to hell. Tells nina she can express herself in diary room, nina says she will tell bb to tell ebuka to ask the question again on Sunday so she can let miracle know how she feels.

Alex says she should be happy she's in the finals already.. She shouldn't add to the worries she already has in the house. Tells nina not to let miracle know she came to discuss their issues with her so miracle won't get more upset.

They have left the garden now.

Alex went to meet tobi who is lying on the hammock, tells him to go wash the toilet, tobi says no joor... Alex tells him the toilet is not dirty, he should just go and sleep it.

Anto cooking..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

I WILL FORGIVE YOUR PREVIOUS INSULTS.. IF YOU TRY IT AGAIN, THEN I WILL RETURN IT BACK TO YOU IN A VERY BAD WAY

BACK TO TOPIC, SAME WAY HE SHOWED MIRACLE FVCKING NINA, THEN MIRACLE WENT TO CLEAN UP.I THINK NINA LATER JOINED HIM IN THE CLOSET OR SO. . THE CAMERA ALSO FOLLOWED MIRACLE TO THE KITCHEN WHERE HE WENT TO TAKE SOME GROUND NUTS/SPRINGLES ..CANT REALLY REMEMBER, THEN BACK TO NINA.

IF YOU HAVE A WORKING HEAD, WHY WOULD YOU WANT BIGGIE TO SHOW MIRACLE FVCKING NINA BUT DONT WANT HIM TO SHOW TEDDY FVCKING BAMBAM? IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE? ARE YOU OK AT ALL?
Aproko, insulting people is your hobby but you simply gets angry when they insult you .
leave kitchen if the heat is too much for you na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Munzy14:
Theme for this week is take the drama queen to finals. For entertainment value of my subscription.
Team Cee-C keep it coming. You guys are doing a wonderful job.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
For online votes.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote
I believe in u guys. Meanwhile Team Miracle is now or never.

We know u. Vote for CeeC, on day ur actions or inactions will catch up with u.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
lillian4:

well u re free to air ur view..is just dat u don really understand alex...I believe she lyks d fact that Tobi &Cee-C are not in good terms.cus am wondering y she should be dat close to him instead of reconciln d both..it doesn't make sense

My opinion though
I REMEMBER HOW SHE WAS CRYING AND FIGHTING KHLOE WHEN SHE DID THE SAME THING TO HER WHILE LEO WAS STILL AROUND...

SAME PEOPLE THAT CONDEMED KHLOE THEN ARE THE SAME PEOPLE PRAISING ALEX TODAY...

A GIRL DATING 2 GUYS IN ONE HOHUSE WIHING 3 MONTHS..

THIS IS A VERY GOOD EXCUSE FOR LEO TO FINALLY DUMP HER A FRIEND OR WHATEVER..
TOBI WAS THE REASON ALEX AND LEO HAD A FIGHT THEN. LEO COMPLAIN THAT ALEX ALLOWED TOBI SLAP HER ASS....

ALEX WOULD HAVE SWITCHED TO LOLU OR RICO OR MIRACLE SEF OF TOBI WAS EVICTED.. CHEAP GIRL.. cheesy

I DONT KNOW WHY SOME LADIES GOT FISH BRAIN.. THIS IS AFRICA, ALEX AS A LADY WILL BE THE ONE TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES AND LEO AND TOBI WILL MEET AT THE BAR AS USUAL BEFORE BBN TO DRINK,GIST AND LAUGH AT ALEX'S STUPIDITY.. SAME ALEX THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAY TO DO WITH HER LIFE BEFORE..
I WISH TOBI DATE HER AFTEER BBN.... IF I HEAR DATE.. LOL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lol
@ Geezeem
Meanwhile for all that CeeC and Nina said about Miracle yesterday and today's talks so far
tete would not be home for them
SMH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
lillian4:

My opinion though
Why should they be reconciled,to what end? Cant you see that the status quo is better? Since alex is liking tobi and fits tobi better,let her carry on.even if na you,you wouldnt act differently.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
77up:
Aproko, insulting people is your hobby but you simply gets angry when they insult you .
leave kitchen if the heat is too much for you na cheesy
DO I SOUND LIKE I AM ANGRY? ALL THESE TOILET FANS SEF... ARE YOU ALSO BLAMING BIGGIE FOR SHOWING YOUR LORD'S TOILET SEEN WITH QUEEN B?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
MrBigiman:

We know u. Vote for CeeC, on day ur actions or inactions will catch up with u.
Lolzzz. Actions ko, inactions ni. I want three of my favorites in the finals. One person is in. And the other am canvassing for. Let me not be distracted oga. we are at the polls. Lol. Mention me on Sunday. let me help drama queen and flyboy to finals for now.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
senatordave1:

Why should they be reconciled,to what end? Cant you see that the status quo is better? Since alex is liking tobi and fits tobi better,let her carry on.even if na you,you wouldnt act differently.
YOU THINK TOBI REALLY LIKE ALEX? I HAVE SAID IT HERE TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THAT HE IS USING HER FOR THE GAME DUE TO WRONG CALCULATIONS.

MAKE SURE YOU OBSERVE TOBI'S FACE WHEN ALEX GET EVICTED BEFORE NINA, MIRACLE AND CEE-C ON THE FINAL DAY....
MAKE SURE YOU QUOTE THIS POST...

DO YOU NEED AIRTIME? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

I WILL FORGIVE YOUR PREVIOUS INSULTS.. IF YOU TRY IT AGAIN, THEN I WILL RETURN IT BACK TO YOU IN A VERY BAD WAY..

LOOK AT WHO'S TALKING, MR U STAGGERED INTO MY MENTIONS FIRST AND IF U WERE OBSERVANT U WOULD KNOW I DON'T INSULT PEOPLE FIRST, BUT IF U BRING IT MY WAY AM GONNA SEND IT BACK TO U LIKE FIRE, AS FOR MIRACLE AND NINA'S SEX,IF U HAD THAT WORKING HEAD U WOULD KNOW THEY DIDN'T PLAN TO MAKE IT DISCREET COS THEIRS WASN'T CAPTURED IN THE TOILET. SO..

1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOU THINK TOBI REALLY LIKE ALEX? I HAVE SAID IT HERE TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THAT HE IS USING HER FOR THE GAME DUE TO WRONG CALCULATIONS.

MAKE SURE YOU OBSERVE TOBI'S FACE WHEN ALEX GET EVICTED BEFORE NINA, MIRACLE AND CEE-C ON THE FINAL DAY....

grin grin

Guy....

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
That's the spirit

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
styrese:
[s] I respect ur opinion, u are actually wiser than that Ak-nonsense but what Teddy meant by respect was doing it with her in private and u know the toilet is meant to be a private closet. But I like that u understand biggie was trying to spite Teddy. [/s]

1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=Akthedream112 post=66587177][/quote]

1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lillian4: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

I REMEMBER HOW SHE WAS CRYING AND FIGHTING KHLOE WHEN SHE DID THE SAME THING TO HER WHILE LEO WAS STILL AROUND...

SAME PEOPLE THAT CONDEMED KHLOE THEN ARE THE SAME PEOPLE PRAISING ALEX TODAY...

A GIRL DATING 2 GUYS IN ONE HOHUSE WIHING 3 MONTHS..

THIS IS A VERY GOOD EXCUSE FOR LEO TO FINALLY DUMP HER A FRIEND OR WHATEVER..
TOBI WAS THE REASON ALEX AND LEO HAD A FIGHT THEN. LEO COMPLAIN THAT ALEX ALLOWED TOBI SLAP HER ASS....

ALEX WOULD HAVE SWITCHED TO LOLU OR RICO OR MIRACLE SEF OF TOBI WAS EVICTED.. CHEAP GIRL.. cheesy

I DONT KNOW WHY SOME LADIES GOT FISH BRAIN.. THIS IS AFRICA, ALEX AS A LADY WILL BE THE ONE TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES AND LEO AND TOBI WILL MEET AT THE BAR AS USUAL BEFORE BBN TO DRINK,GIST AND LAUGH AT ALEX'S STUPIDITY.. SAME ALEX THAT DOESNT KNOW WHAY TO DO WITH HER LIFE BEFORE..
I WISH TOBI DATE HER AFTEER BBN.... IF I HEAR DATE.. LOL.
U said it all...let her come out and see what she did to herself

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
styrese:
[s] OOK AT WHO'S TALKING, MR U STAGGERED INTO MY MENTIONS FIRST AND IF U WERE OBSERVANT U WOULD KNOW I DON'T INSULT PEOPLE FIRST, BUT IF U BRING IT MY WAY AM GONNA SEND IT BACK TO U LIKE FIRE, AS FOR MIRACLE AND NINA'S SEX,IF U HAD THAT WORKING HEAD U WOULD KNOW THEY DIDN'T PLAN TO MAKE IT DISCREET COS THEIRS WASN'T CAPTURED IN THE TOILET. SO.. [/s]
ALPHA MALE DONT HIDE IN THE TOILET TO HAVE SEX...
IF YOU HAVE A WORKING BRAIN, YOU SHOUKD HAVE KNOWN THAT BIGGIE SEES EVERYTHING..

NINA AND MIRACLE HAD SOME MISUNDERSTANDING SOME WEEKS AGO.... ANTO, MIRACLE, NINA AND TOBI WENT TO THE BATHROOM, THEY SAT ON THE BATHUB AND CLOSED THE DOOOR BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT US TO SEE OR HEAR THIER CONVO... DID BIGGIE SHOW IT OR NOT?

SORE LOOSER, I AM DONE WITH YOU ON THIS ISSUE.CRYING FROM NOW TILL 2096 WONT RETURN TEDDY BACK INTO THE HOUSE..

I THINK YOU SHOUKD HAVE SOLD ALL YOUR PROPERTIES TO VOTE HIM SINCE YOU ARE THIS PAINED... CRYING BABY ADULT..

1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

why do I have ds feeling that you also venture in group chat airtime hustle grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lillian4: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
senatordave1:

I wouldn't even get involve with him lyk dat in d first place

let's call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Akthedream112:

ALPHA MALE DONT HIDE IN THE TOILET TO HAVE SEX...
IF YOU HAVE A WORKING BRAIN, YOU SHOUKD HAVE KNOWN THAT BIGGIE SEES EVERYTHING..

NINA AND MIRACLE HAD SOME MISUNDERSTANDING SOME WEEKS AGO.... ANTO, MIRACLE, NINA AND TOBI WENT TO THE BATHROOM, THEY SAT ON THE BATHUB AND CLOSED THE DOOOR BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT US TO SEE OR HEAR THIER CONVO... DID BIGGIE SHOW IT OR NOT?

SORE LOOSER, I AM DONE WITH YOU ON THIS ISSUE.CRYING FROM NOW TILL 2096 WONT RETURN TEDDY BACK INTO THE HOUSE..

I THINK YOU SHOUKD HAVE SOLD ALL YOUR PROPERTIES TO VOTE HIM SINCE YOU ARE THIS PAINED... CRYING BABY ADULT..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twoclans:

Jane are you saying Tobi slept in the head of house suite with Tobi?

Or is that not the head of house bed I am looking at in the picture
grin grin
Yes tobi slept in the head of house suite with alex

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Zozo06, thanks for the update. kiss

I don't know if I'm confused on my own or Mina's confusion is confusing me... angry

MeeMee isn't okay being called "my everything"? He wants to be called "my boyfriend" or "dim oma"? My everything covers all na. And that one wants Ebuka to question her and shake tables again? Oooooohhhhhh! What have I done to deserve this beautiful confusion!! angry cry cry embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
77up:
why do I have ds feeling that you also venture in group chat airtime hustle grin
BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU DO TO SURVIVE FOR NOW... NO WONDER TEDDY GOT 8%..THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR FELLOW AIRTIME HUSTLERS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lillian4: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
77up:
he is probably sayn d truth..dis alex and Tobi tin disgust

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.