Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883489 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Eeeeehhhhhh!!!

Nina has finished me oooooo

My cousin is laughing his head off at me oooooo. Oo'Chim!

Miracle has killed me too ooo angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Last night

*tomorrow is our day, no one should near the TV the moment it's 7pm* I kuku didn't argue.

Story yaff changed now. cheesy grin cheesy

Your girl dey para, go and watch.

She is crying.
Hmmmmm

I can't stand tears. Miracle please go and take care of your situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nina ooooooo grin

Nina is crying ooooo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
codedguy1:

Lolu is in love with anti, he keeps telling her he cares about her and she says she is tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.

At a point she asked him to change topic to the colours of the skies or something like that.

Tobi now giving him advise as per experience grin making mad sense but it seems its entering lolus left ear and going outta the right ear, in fact lolus left ear tympanum is bouncing it out of his ass.

He says if he goes out of the house and finds out he is being played he will .......naim tobi ask am whether him go beat anto grin

Nina don vex grin grin

The last 2weeks is getting to most of the hms grin
I cant with this girl. Na Lolu i blame

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nina feelings like a slut embarassed (to my own understanding oo)

Nina talking sense oooooo, miracle no be guyMan i felt that yesterday game miracle no try at all base on the update i got here, because i was unable to follow yesterday base on one or two

Nina is crying oooooo, i just pity her

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Oh my God! The sweet and innocent Nina "hates" MIRACLE.
Alex is so stupid though! Why would she lick ice cream off Miracle knowing "the failed MINA" ship are a pair.

Arghhh get ALEX off my damn screen! I can't stand that idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Some minutes ago Nina: i cant cry in this house, no one is worth my tears.
Right now Nina: she is cryingggg

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
My princess oooo cry cry cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Can you all hear Nina.....she has said what is actually paining her...

The only thing miracle said he likes about her was how she sweeps and cleans the house....and she has asked .."what the Bleep is that

Nina u will learn...she has realized her foolishness...

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Chai Nina cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Whatever % Mira gets this week, thats his true fans
NINA HAS SUCCESSFULLY SHATTERED HIM
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nina is crying.

Tobi trying to placate her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
was Nina really playing us all along? Or she is heartbroken from her confused state?

LMAO.

Vote Miracle please cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SPDAZZY(f): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
So during the appreciation game, the only thing Miracle said he likes about Nina is the fact she sweeps and cleans the kitchen.

Hmmmmmm 4 someone you care about. And he never comes for settlement of issues.

Nina and her boyfriend talk again.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
baby4u2:

But let her people not think they her doing her a favor voting Miracle. In law when money is involved? This is the time to be strategic.
what is the strategy here?

Kick Miracle out so that what will happen?

If she stood no chance, then kuku carry the Miracle and go, his presence or absence will do nothing to her chances.

Team Nina is repaying a favour, that is if they are even voting, because I strongly doubt they are.

But this your mentality, is woeful all the same. Pesin like you fit use your relative do ritual because you don't know who be relative or friend where money is involved.

There is no money for Nina, ho ha! Stop peddling useless advice because whether Miracle stays or goes, Nina can never win. There is nothing strategic in voting or not voting for Miracle.

If it was Nina up and Miracle was safe and Team Miracle made such a useless statement, na pesin like you for dey shout "They have been using us" even if the whole world knows Miracle actually stands a chance.

You people should remember that the show doesn't just end on TV

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sparkiy: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nina is angry miracle said she is his babe in the house. I just tot she should also know the guy feels bad each time she keeps calling collins in his presence.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
scondy:

The only thing miracle said he likes about her was how she sweeps and cleans the house....and she has asked .."what the Bleep is that

Can you imagine? Compared to what he told Anto! Chai my life o! Nina don enter one chance ye

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
To all Mina lovers I think its official at this point & sufficient to say there is no coming back on this one...the Mina ship has wrecked beyond repair. How sad. angry Nina has broken many hearts tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nina says she is done with miracle

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Eeeeehhhhhh!!!

Nina has finished me oooooo

My cousin is laughing his head off at me oooooo. Oo'Chim!

Miracle has killed me too ooo angry

That your bikin dey vex me. Can you imagine what she is doing and Miracle is up for eviction. Just imagine if women refuse to vote Miracle because of this her drama.

Chimoooooooooo Team Miracle please let's vote and vote ohhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
diadem10:

I have to agree with you.
Let me remind folks here that Miracle has never had problem with Nina constantly spewing collins out of her mouth rather he had problem with people telling Nina to stay away from him and stick with collins. Why change suddenly? Because he could be thinking his telemundo game play with Nina must not have been a good watch as he had thought, especially with Ebuka recent question on cheating. In fact, this permutations has been occurring within him since Tedybam got evicted.

He had formerly thought in his head that his telemundo play was the key after seeing how many Hm has been evicted yet Mina has been saved, coupled with the way Khloe and Anto were acting towards him after their return hence, the need to fight Leo and Khloe because he felt they wanted to destroy his game plan. But with Ebuka's question and Teddybam eviction on his mind, he's been thinking of doing a damage control while putting all the blame on Nina, that is, the girl who seduced him with her wiles even when he tried to have self control because of her boyfriend yet the same girl keeps on manipulating him after making him fall for her seduction. What a narration.

As for Nina, she went in as a means to ending her Konji while in the house but what she didn't realise was she would fall for Miracle. Now she's in a dilemma because Miracle hasn't told her his feelings nor what he really wants from her. The only thing Miracle has done is to proclaim to his friends and biggie that Nina is his babe in the house and they will see what happens outside the house. That aint direct enough and I'm sure he's waiting to hit the final nail to the coffins outside bb show by telling Nina he didn't promise her anything to begin with, knowing that Nina is quite dumb and he can easily whine and clear her simultaneously.

Obviously, Nina is scared. She now wants Miracle but then, Miracle has been acting in a cunning way (after all Miracle taught the cunning word grin so she isn't going to put all her eggs in a basket. Secondly, she's seen how Miracle hardly respect her, not only because he often dumbed her infront of other Hms but also, has never deemed it fit to apologise to her and he did believe she's beneath him in all ramification. This he confirmed with Toralex that he went into that relationship out of pity.

Things of the heart cannot be fully analyzed without long sessions with both parties. No doubt, Ebuka's shaking of the table triggered this off. I like it as it is necessary for MiNa to deeply think about their relationship - it is not the same as when they started. It has grown stronger and there's a need for both to soul search.

Their convo concerning where Mimi kept Nina's drink was an opportunity to close ranks esp when Nini said OK, let her take a sip out of Mimi's. Miracle's 'forming' was unnecessary and rather immature as it could just drive a bigger wedge btw them. No doubt, they love themselves but need to redefine their current status. It's a communication thingy for the young lovers.

This is actually beyond Collins now. I doubt if Nini cares that much about fallouts after the house. I don't know if BB is an elderly person as he can greatly help to resolve this. But perhaps the rules of the game may prevent his intervention sadly. No matter.

I'm counting on the uncanny sense of Mimi to tidy up the matter as they did yesternight, though unfortunately, Nini wasn't convinced it was settled. I trust that Nini's remarkable goodness and graciousness will make her see Miracle's olive moves as a sign of peace pipe smoking.

In today's lingo, las las they will be alright and if they 'survive' tonight, the MiNaship will sail stronger. And folks like me will be begging to be forgiven for abandonment and allowed back on board.

Yes, I'm still in love with them both. Despite going overboard for my health sake, it has not helped. Not with my wife telling me about MiNa whether I like it or not.

I'm crossing my fingers for both of them and trusting that yesterday's divine involvement (you read that correctly) in the HoH exercise will still be at play for these favs of mine on their relationship. I am truly at my wits end.

Meanwhile, voting for Miracle continues.

Cc YumMinaYum, Giel, twoclans, scondy, eghe, Ninnyyanny. Oshe1, teams Nina, Miracle and MiNa...I trust you guys are keeping the faith wink Remain true and don't be drowned in the fracas. It remains a beautiful world. You guys are blessed.

*back to the sidelines ...

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
Damn!!!!! cry cry cry

Karma ooooo

I just mocked my cousin for crying over barca. Now, I'm crying over my baby. cry cry cry

My enemies don get me!

Tobi is crying? shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nina have small sense na
Nina has been trying to find her boyfriend in Miracle, but she hasnt
How can

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nickishire: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tobi and Alex are evil and so pretentious.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PAnaceA7(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
is Tobi adding fire or what

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Damn!!!!! cry cry cry

Karma ooooo

I just mocked my cousin for crying over barca. Now, I'm crying over my baby. cry cry cry

My enemies don get me!

Tobi is crying? shocked

Go and listen to Tobi. He feels she is acting up. My enemies. First it was Barça killing me then this fuckery against my favourite housemate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tobi is no one's friend abeg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
sunny4life:
Nina says she is done with miracle
Say what?! grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
nickishire:
Tobi and Alex are evil and so pretentious.

I tell you! Fake friends everywhere especially the idiotic Alex. If only BB evicted 2 people, the idiot for dey Enugu.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
scondy:

she's very foolish.

Using emotional blackmail and crying so that the likes of you will come and te us how Miracle broke the girl.

If na me be Miracle, na to go Diary Room dey cry "I thought we had a chance, I feel so stupid"

It disgusts me when women use tears to gain cheap sympathy.

Nina is a very foolish creature.

Once she is out, I will go to IG and troll the fake ass bleach off her useless skin for pulling such an evil stunt when the boy is up.

Useless cheating slut!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Miracle no like this nina let be sincere with ourselves!!!!!!!
You no like this girl and you still fvking her!!!!! If you doing Bleep and care steady steady we go understand but you no care at all!!!!!

Miracle don fk jaaare

Na only lolu fit help nina life as me dey see the situation

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Minaship ooooooo cry cry cry

Tobi, warrayu saying? shocked

Miracleeeeeee cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.