Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3893819 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sveen:
Imagine Nina's sister who was always about Mina, the way she was quick to decampaign Miracle shows much about their upbringing. She doesn't care about the guy at all. What if Nina and Miracle settles to day, will the sister take back her words?

No she wouldn't, and that's cos she's aware of this stage if Nina's plan, Nina wouldn't settle things even if Miracle is willing, she might for the camera though.

So, you want her to be happy with a guy sleeping with her sister everyday on Tv? I would so kill Miracle if Nina was my sister.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eeghe:
And she says everything without allowing CeeC to talk
"He does not appreciate me
I am done
I am separating our beds
I will wait for this week to pass (for Alex to come down) before I will go back to my bed"

Okay we have heard
Nina is done

How do you want Miracle to know what you think or the words that you can't say? Is he God?
I am legit wondering
i like nina but i honestly do not like what she's doing right now.. Must she keep talking about what happened to every body in the house? Knowing well that miracle dosnt like his matter being dragged around like that.. She should chill abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ekiseme:
it's now gossip.

so, you no sabi joke, even when it comes with an emoji?

I am only repeating the same thing Tobi is accused of.

Tobi talks to Miracle about Nina- gossip

Tobi talks to Alex about CeeC- gossip

By all means, this one is also a gossip.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
Why U no ask me yesternight na

Shey U wan spoil my morning?

Gaskiya I will sue You for this
Deal with it my brother grin grin

Do unto others what you can... cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
tsquaure:

i actually watched the whole scene . Mr Miracle had been ignoring Nina the whole day . Gisting with Tobi khloe alex lolu n anto
then the drinks came .
All along khloe asked what was going on with nina but nobody said anything . then biggie announced the store room as open . inside were drinks
jameson amarula etc
after they shared it . nina surfaced n collected her portion . then khloe asked again
does nina drink ?
what is going on
tobi answered saying nina was upset . n only one person in the house gets her upset

Khloe then pleaded with Miracle to pls check on Nina n stop her from getting drunk
by then nina was asking for more drinks
tobi asked them to dilute nina drinks with coke . alex then carried the drink raw to nina
khloe asked miracle again to intervene
it was then Miracle collected Nina drink which she surrendered
honestly at that point
i thought they would both be calm n talk things over
but alas they didnt

Am sorry team Tobi but i have to drag your boy didnt play a healthy role in the argument
He didnt even try to reconcile them
rather he pretended to console Nina and took part of the the gist to Miracle
the bad part
when settling an argument you must come to the table unbiased ........not taking any sides

alex on her part spent the evening lying on Miracle lap . pretending to sleep
I recall that Nina had said several that she was the very jealous type. what manner of friend . i just imagined she was at the other end of the stick . she would have screamed blue murder

As for Nina you cant eat your cake & have it
yes you have a boyfriend
then you felt grateful to Miracle
but sleeping with him to thank him doesnt cut it
i wonder what hold collins has on her
her benefactor too
she is all muddled up
A gambler know when to hold em knows when to walk again , known when to run
She has gambled wrongly
Choose a hustle gal . and putting it out there everytime makes you real cheap not in love /lust ..... the guy don see you finish

Miracle i still maintain i dont know what game it is that he is playing
a guy who agrees to date you even when u are in a serious relationship
has sex with you almost constantly
but treats u somehow
calls u dumb
liar
in front of other people
he is also very controlling dictating what she does or does not do
turns his charm up at will
gives u reason when it convenient to doubt your self (hmmmm)
i just dont get it

i honestly say Miracle does not deserve all the credit for how NIna has grown
I attribute it partially to TEDDY A
She blossomed under his wings
forget he nominated her

MINA Problem started when the little moth grew into a butterfly ( whether beautiful or ugly depends on your perceptive ) and refused to crawl back into her shell

lastly i tire especially for fans . who used have half truth and disinformation to spine story to help the fave along ...
You're the best.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
janellemonae:
Hahaahaaa! So this was how yummy, yumny Mina goals ended! After they went around social media abusing everyone because of Mina.

Now the same folks are calling Nina a manipulative owerri witch and calling miracle cold and heartless.

I just saw on fp dt the reason miracle gave for sticking wt her was because other guys were partnering up. Lol! Thot u Mina's argued it was true love.

True love goals. Awwn. I can't laugh. grin grin

don't be silly..how can you fall in love (true love ) in one week?
except you are a ho. which miracle isn't

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
ottohan:
Nina sef is a liar!!..
See wat she is saying to ceecee, dat she normally goes to di@ry room during her DS to praise miracle, dat she doesnt even care who is watching??
Chaiii!!
Is it not this same stupid gal dat will go to d diary room and be shouting "I miss my boyfriend..shoutout to collins..etcc" shocked

These gals dat speak wit tiny voices dey can lie alot

Cc
scondy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
diadem10:

So, you want her to be happy with a guy sleeping with her sister everyday on Tv? I would so kill Miracle if Nina was my sister.
I would kill my sister for embarrassing my family and sleeping with a man before I will touch the man

Is she the only woman in that house? Shey Anto, CeeC and Khloe no see man to sleep with? Why will my sister go and open yansh for a man if it is not that her brain is paining her?

May God not give me a relative like Nina. I go use mouth finish you so tey na you go kill yourself before social media people even get to you.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
my brother, you have seen what plays out in .most homes.

Men are generally simple people who believe in sorting things out sharp sharp, but women are complicated beings. They must drag everything to high heavens, they will be the ones to start quarrel, and lengthen it.

There was no reaction that would have favored Miracle. If he had talked back at her, she would have cried that Miracle hurt her with his words, he held his tongue and decided to give her her space, she said he is ignoring her.

Men can never win with women and their overbearing behaviour.

i just tire. Both of them have their faults but no one is perfect.

But in this case i think Nina's behaviour is beginning to look suspect.

There are many underlying issues that is causing all these and it seems Miracle is more confused as to how this has turned out.

He is up for eviction and would be tensed up.

If Nina is scheming because she thinks she is strong as per Ebuka asking her to sit down first and knocking out bamteddy, then her naivety has gotten a serious hold on her.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
I would kill my sister for embarrassing my family and sleeping with a man before I will touch the man

Is she the only woman in that house? Shey Anto, CeeC and Khloe no see man to sleep with? Why will my sister go and open yansh for a man if it is not that her brain is paining her?

May God not give me a relative like Nina. I go use mouth finish you so tey na you go kill yourself before social media people even get to you.

Honor kill much?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lhimeet:

Deal with it my brother grin grin

Do unto others what you can... cheesy
U torment me for early morning and U dn start this aftanoon.....

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
diadem10:

stop talking like this na. Did he rape her?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ivyyamor:
i like nina but i honestly do not like what she's doing right now.. Must she keep talking about what happened to every body in the house? Knowing well that miracle dosnt like his matter being dragged around like that.. She should chill abeg.

Cc scondy
Just making sure you have enough material for your work
wink

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ivyyamor:
so she shouldn't express herself because miracle thinks otherwise? If that's how she'll get over it, let her discuss it with every tom and dịck.

You people can shift Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
oyb:

Honor kill much?
yes.

Thankfully, I don't have a relative dumb enough to sleep with anybody on Live TV

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
diadem10:

Aside Nina, Your Miracle didn't have any sensible thing to say to the Hm except Anto. Everything was all about him in the end. Egoistic much? Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chucs: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
Chaiiiiii

U just dey argue blindly....

Who told you dey didnt talk about it......

Meanwhile Nina has started ranting to CeeC again
I'm quite aware they did,but he brought it to the DR,same thing she did. They are both at fault.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eeghe:

Tobi said "to think that she is doing this to the only miraculous person that could talk to her"
The concern on Tobi's face was something else
That he knew Miracle was hurting
(Alex said she wishes Miracle would not hurt)
Tobi continues but he is
That they have had biggg fights and for her to flip like this is fishy

Btw Nina told a lie (like they always accuse her of)
She said Miracle ignored her all day
But Miracle went to take her drink (she was sassy, rude and giggly)
Miracle made Tobi them not to give her a drink
Miracle called her for a talk which went nowhere
I watched it all

Just legit shocked as I vote

Miracle went to call her because Khloe told him in the clothes room, to go see Nina because she was hurting and girls are not as strong as boys emotionally.
That got Mimi concerned and he went to her only to find that she wanted alcohol to fray her nerves (my words). He dissuaded Tolex from giving Ni wine and collected the one she had with her already.

When they were in the room together, Ceec was on her bed then looking at both, rather than go for the heart of the matter (ie, they were painfully missing each other), they were skirting around the subject of to drink or not to drink. That was immaturity at play. I had hoped the opportunity would have been taking advantage of, but no. It was obvious, though, that Nina wanted a makeup when she came a second time at the lounge to 'challenge' Mimi about what he did with her drink. Mimi, as many young & inexperienced do (I did same too), responded somewhat coldly (sadly, I understand that attitude - not wanting to be seen to give in easily). A few exchanges, and Nina left him after abusing him. Mimi was not reading the situation good. Don't fault him though.

I do not believe Nina acted/is acting a script. She's her true self. I really hoped she wouldn't cross the threshold as I strongly felt she was getting there. On Alex's bed was where Mimi would have reversed everything to both their delight. He wanted to give her time as was wont to. Many of us would also have done the same. IMHO, Nina wanted her Mimi evidenced by her heartrending, albeit silent, sobs. Nothing happened. Threshold crossed.

I woke up this morning, put on the TV and apprehensively watched for signs of make up. None. Went to twitter in case I missed something, but dirges and nunc dimitis about MiNa all over. My heart is in a tailspin. Still wondering if this is how the BB programs have been going on. Stayed a few hours watching them write some nonsense, but actually praying for a sign of makeup. No way. Instead, I see 2 hurtful kids pretending that all is well. But the boy is not able to pretend as good as the girl. I see him making the finals. And if the online chatter is anything to go by, the voting results for the finals will overshadow this Sunday's own. This Romeo and Juliet have set everyone afire. To the eventual advantage of Romeo, in my opinion.

But then, the drama in this program is beyond the house. HMs are mainly pawns in a chess game being played by behind the scenes investors. Yes, BBN is a business platform much like the football league played outside our shores. People are betting big money to keep their favs in the play for the finals. Manipulation and rule changing is employed also.

But the last HoH game did not go as planned. Alex was not factored to win. She has no backers. The people with financial muscle behind them are Tobi, CeeC, Miracle, Lolu and Nina (to a small extent). And they were expected to be the finalists. Alex's divine (you read that correctly) placement, despite BB changing the rule when Alex was initially, and unexpectedly, packing more notes than everyone, has put a spanner in the works. One of the fall backs is to evict only 2 instead of the initial 3 already planned. However the emotional is a plus to the game. I see this edition surpassing others in the sweepstakes.

As for me, the emotional part if the program is exerting a lot of toll on my health. I love MiNa. I actually wanted more out of the house, and with many others, have agreed financial involvement in their union aside endorsements. As it is, the usual focus may be on the winner and other HMs as endorsed by viewers goodwill. The real winners then may turn out to be Miracle, Tobi, Lolu and BamTeddy. CeeC, despite a very formidable backing by financial moguls rub a great many viewers in the wrong way. Product endorsements may be a no no; but of course, she may turn out to endear all positively and prove us wrong. (MiNaship shocked a great many afterall).

Going back to watch the program. Perhaps MiNa have received some sense and are back. Yes, I am hopeful like that. Cheers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Who is watching please help us with update, we are tired of all the argument here.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
chucs:
I'm quite aware they did,but she brought it to the DR,same thing she did. They are both at fault.
Did U hear Mira after the dairy session with Tolex?

He said he never talks to biggie about their probs bt he knew Nina has spoken to biggie, judging from how biggie asked him so he had to speak to biggie to avoid misconception.

DID YOU HEAR THAT?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
U torment me for early morning and U dn start this aftanoon.....

grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
@feelgood
you are invested shocked
Even saying how you wanted them to act

6 in the finals is possible too
I have seen 7 before I think?
3 females and 3 males
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Housemates working on their task

Tobi and Alex in hoh room, Alex is reading her task to tobi, it's a poem, tobi says it's beautiful, he wish biggie made it a pair thing, so he and Alex can be paired. Alex laughs.. Tobi wants to read his to Alex, asks Alex if she has finished hers

Alex says it's remaining the conclusion
Tobi says he won't read his for now, not until Alex finishes hers so she won't steal his ideas..

Anto and miracle discussing the task, anto giving miracle ideas, miracle writing... Anto explains some points and tells miracle to write down the points.. Miracle says that why he came to meet her.. She smiles.

Nina in the garden with Ceec, nina wants to read her task to Ceec, she says it's a song, Ceec tells her not to sing it to her before she will later say she stole her writeup.. Nina laughs. says okay.

Nina and Ceec discussing nina and miracle's quarrel, nina is explaining all that happened, says miracle is used to her always being the one to come meet him to settle their quarrel, but this time around she's done, she's not going to meet him..

Ceec asks her if she can cope
Nina says she can, they all will be out in two weeks time. Says it's like miracle and tobi planned what to say to her during the appreciation task, miracle told her he likes how she cleans the house and doesn't complain...
Nina smiles and says imagine, that's all he said when I was expecting more. I asked him if that's all, he said yes that's all.

Ceec smiles.

Nina says she's angry miracle could doubt what she feels about him.. She may not be good with words but she has tried to communicate how she feels to him, so she's surprised he said that.
Ceec tells her she looks like she's struggling, nina says she's not, that she's just feeling the way a heart broken person feels, she will soon get over it.

Nina says she has never been angry like this before in a relationship, that all this can only happen in the house it can't happen outside with her boyfriend. She says when she gets out if her bf is offended, she will beg him cause she knows it's her fault, she's going to beg very well, but if her bf doesn't accept, life goes on.

She says she will be sleeping on Alex's bed till the end of the week cause if she sleeps on her bed she might feel tempted to talk with miracle, so after this week she will return to her bed and separate it the way it was the first week..

Ceec asks her if she intends staying away from miracle the rest of the days, nina says for this week yes.
Ceec tells her not to make relationship look scary, tells her
Ceec asks nina what dating is, nina says she and miracle are not dating... Ceec looks surprised and says then what are you and miracle doing in the house, you and miracle are doing everything people dating do, so you guys are dating. Nina says no they are not.

She tells Ceec that she can love someone so much but once she starts hating the person, she can see the person and just act like the person doesn't exist, that's the way she's feeling now about miracle..

Ceec says they should go inside..
They have left the garden.

Koko is reading her poem to anto in the kitchen

They are in the room now gisting and laughing.

Anto and miracle are back to discussing their task. Tobi is calling miracle, miracle ignores him...
Tobi calls his name for the fourth time, miracle answers tobi laughs and calls him a fool for not responding.. Miracle faces anto and continues the task.

Lolu is upstairs with tobi
Koko and Alex downstairs
They are all gisting and laughing

Tobi has come down

Ceec is on her bed just looking and listening
Miracle writing hisbtask
Anto lying down on tobi's bed
Lolu is upstairs using a tout's accent to talk

Can't find nina, guess she's in the lounge.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ekiseme:
so she shouldn't express herself because miracle thinks otherwise? If that's how she'll get over it, let her discuss it with every tom and dịck.

You people can shift Sha.
express herself to who? She's only making a fool of herself..going from one person to another..she isnt dragging only herself to the mud, she's also dragging miracle.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
sukhothai:
don't be silly..how can you fall in love (true love ) in one week?
except you are a ho. which miracle isn't

Hahaaaaa! See the way they are now denying their yumni goals. Chai! But we told u it was not love. This is just too funny. grin

When I was saying miracle is interested in anto and everyone should support true love & not nollywood love, una eat my head. Now it's clear he was never in love right?
But u miracle fans are the worst. The abuse they've rained on Nina on twitter and instagram no be here o. I pity the girl.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chucs: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
Did U hear Mira after the dairy session with Tolex?

He said he never talks to biggie about their probs bt he knew Nina has spoken to biggie, judging from how biggie asked him so he had to speak to biggie to avoid misconception.

DID YOU HEAR THAT?
I did not. Ok,but he spoke anyways.He cleared misconception and that contributed to the already tensed atmosphere cuz fans will pick a side after the two spoke up. They are still both wrong.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
so, you no sabi joke, even when it comes with an emoji?

I am only repeating the same thing Tobi is accused of.

Tobi talks to Miracle about Nina- gossip

Tobi talks to Alex about CeeC- gossip

By all means, this one is also a gossip.
you must change am na, no be you again�
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
codedguy1:

stop talking like this na. Did he rape her?
He should have been discrete about it. Simple.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
janellemonae:

Hahaaaaa! See the way they are now denying their yumni goals. Chai! But we told u it was not love. This is just too funny. grin

When I was saying miracle is interested in anto and everyone should support true love & not nollywood love, una eat my head. Now it's clear he was never in love right?
But u miracle fans are the worst. The abuse they've rained on Nina on twitter and instagram no be here o. I pity the girl.
I am not denying the love...

you said miracle choose Nina because everyone was bullying her not out of true love... (and this happened in the first week right?) so I am asking you... how can he develop true love for her in the first week?? so him saying he choose her out of pity ain't wrong.. it's true..

he choose how out of pity but later fell in love with her!

did teddy love bam bam in the first weeks?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ekiseme:
you must change am na, no be you again�
I no change anything, but just like Nina, your comprehension skills are quite poor, so, pesin gats break am down

Anybody with sense would have seen the emoji and figured I was joking, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eeghe:

However?
I like Tobi single
When he got divorced it gave me BB joy
If you study his personality and nature,hes used to female companionship and always hangs on to them,he needed to feel that vacuum so alex was the only option left.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
tsquaure:

i actually watched the whole scene . Mr Miracle had been ignoring Nina the whole day . Gisting with Tobi khloe alex lolu n anto
then the drinks came .

lastly i tire especially for fans . who used have half truth and disinformation to spine story to help the fave along ...

Thank you for the update and especially for the part that I made bold.

grin grin grin Tiring but obvious strategies of de-campaign grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.