Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876570 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
9ja4eva:
@Threebear

How are the polls looking so far? Any inside info?
I will exempt Miracle as I don't want his votes affected:

Sms:

Ceec

Lolu

Anto
Khloe

Online:

Lolu
Ceec

Anto
Khloe

As the skeletal man rightfully predicted...
There might be changes between khloe and Anto.

Because their gap is too close far behind
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nina's script affected MeeMee's legs too? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
Where is Steve/nathan from deloitte?.
Oshe11 u don see scores?? today na Wednesday o. Leave mina matter last last them go deh alright after next week.
TeamCee-C you guys are the realllllllllllllllll MVF. From first nomination down to this one. Into final.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
freshboi88:

Rubbish!!!!!......miracle will win but Nina has won over the heart of many fans

Fans that will abandon her when push comes to shove.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
diadem10:

Lol. Miserable Aunty Tobi.

*In Tobi's voice*

Nacho Nacho cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
MrBigiman:

Shame! forming porch, but attended a wack unrated school. She's lucky the walls of that dirty school didn't cave in on her.

The schools they choose are not the schools they attended ohhhhhh. They were mandated to pick government schools of their choice.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
zicoraads:
Where are the pictures of Rico's "nation" mobbing him?
Rico even get "nation?" grin
Rotfl... You nur well bruv.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Twoclans:

The schools they choose are not the schools they attended ohhhhhh. They were mandated to pick government schools of their choice.

Her luck then. No wonder she could only net in one ugly goal.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beaudame: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
MrBigiman:

Shame! forming porch, but attended a wack unrated school. She's lucky the walls of that dirty school didn't cave in on her.
Did she say she attended the school? She just mentioned a school in her home town. HATER

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eeghe:

Aren't penalties a 50-50 chance thing?
Just asking
Coupled with a low affect, I am saying I get this

Nice work by Airtel
Congrats to the housemates that scored and their schools
cool

Uratta Primary School
Sorry!
He better keep his focus
Women are a dime and dozen out here...

The only cock a pussy can swallow
Is a hatchling...

Man up
Or gTFO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
freshboi88:

Rubbish!!!!!......miracle will win but Nina has won over the heart of many fans

She's a goat but my heart is in her yeye hands. kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
MrBigiman:

hahahahaha.... You are watching BBN from Nairaland. sorrry ooooo. It's a secondary school u just picked from your hometown.
Cee-C is classy. Despite the fact she remained simple in her style. Stop hating her she is made to some extent brother.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
janellemonae:

Hahaaaaa! See the way they are now denying their yumni goals. Chai! But we told u it was not love. This is just too funny. grin

When I was saying miracle is interested in anto and everyone should support true love & not nollywood love, una eat my head. Now it's clear he was never in love right?
But u miracle fans are the worst. The abuse they've rained on Nina on twitter and instagram no be here o. I pity the girl.
U dey see dem ba? I knew it will come to this. When pple like us were saying d truth about the Mina r/ship they will fly out looking for whose blood to suck with their vampire teeth. Kept chanting lovegoals n all sort. Now dey r denying d same love dat makes dem cum @ nite. Mshwwww...Awon hypocrites angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
MrBigiman:

Free yourself from bitterness,las las you will be alright.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
freshboi88:

Stop this rubbish, what endeared fans to miracle wasn't it d relationship b/w him and Nina. Y is this issue causing a stir on sm if pple dnt care bout dem. Yes if he talks to her, assures her of his love and drop his ego, it will be to his advantage.
Because Nina na Dangote dauta ba?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Heebah:
U dey see dem ba? I knew it will come to this. When pple like us were saying d truth about the Mina r/ship they will fly out looking for whose blood to suck with their vampire teeth. Kept chanting lovegoals n all sort. Now dey r denying d same love dat makes dem cum @ nite. Mshwwww...Awon hypocrites angry

embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Munzy14:
Where is Steve/nathan from deloitte?.
Oshe11 u don see scores?? today na Wednesday o. Leave mina matter last last them go deh alright after next week.
TeamCee-C you guys are the realllllllllllllllll MVF. From first nomination down to this one. Into final.
I never see ooo

Perhaps friday or Sat
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Heebah:
[s]U dey see dem ba? I knew it will come to this. When pple like us were saying d truth about the Mina r/ship they will fly out looking for whose blood to suck with their vampire teeth. Kept chanting lovegoals n all sort. Now dey r denying d same love dat makes dem cum @ nite. Mshwwww...Awon hypocrites angry[/s]

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Greizman: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
stephleena:
Una doh...
Tobi, simply did the right thing, first and foremost did tobi lie about the stuffs nina said?? No!!
Infact nigga was so merciful, he skipped the part were nina said" I have been trying to see my boyfriend in him" my boyfriend CAN'T behave the way miracle is behaving.. that alone is enuf to burst miracle's scrotum .
was it not the same miracle, that told tobi on how to handle the sick relationship he had then with CeeC,? But no one saw miracle as being manipulative. .Tobi actually is accommodating nina due to his friend even wen he knows she's not deserving of his friend, her words last night gave tobi the final verdict,about her personality. .am sure deep down he knows nina isn't naive, but her problem is just communication barrier..
Am a girl, but I so love the friendships of male folks, especially the sincere ones, it is so sincere and brotherly..especially the ones hustling together. .only very foolish men would ever allow cunts cum in between them.
Any guy condemning tobi is a suspect, such guys can sleep with their niggas wives/girlfriends.
God bless you for this post.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
zicoraads:

Where are the pictures of Rico's "nation" mobbing him?

Rico even get "nation?" grin
Rico will be more successful than TeddyA

You can bet your one year salary

I will bet a near equal amount of 40k

Wanna bet?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
So peeps on ig have started shipping CENA..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
freshboi88:

Stop this rubbish, what endeared fans to miracle wasn't it d relationship b/w him and Nina. Y is this issue causing a stir on sm if pple dnt care bout dem. Yes if he talks to her, assures her of his love and drop his ego, it will be to his advantage.

You are the one that needs to stop the rubbish and nonsense you have been typing.

So you mean without the relationship miracle would not have been loved or liked by people.

Miracle is not perfect but he has a lot of qualities thatvwould have made people like him.

I keep asking you, why will Miracle assure a Nina of his love when she clearly goes about the house talking about her bf and that she and miracle understand the triangle. If he had done that its people like yourself that will crucify him for trying to steal another person gf.

All they did in the house was mutual consent and I Dont know why you are not calling Nina out on the fact that she has a boyfriend outside and is still expecting another guy to show her love. Abi na agape love? grin

She wants miracle to set himself up to be dumped after the show. Chai may God help us guys oooo

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
badinfluence:
So peeps on ig have started shipping CENA..

I saw it too and I shooketh! What foolish ship is this, don't people learn? shocked shocked angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
Because Nina na Dangote dauta ba?

No mind that one. She wants miracle to make Nina the only thing he came to the show for.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iboboyswag(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Zozo06:
Housemates working on their task

Tobi and Alex in hoh room, Alex is reading her task to tobi, it's a poem, tobi says it's beautiful, he wish biggie made it a pair thing, so he and Alex can be paired. Alex laughs.. Tobi wants to read his to Alex, asks Alex if she has finished hers

Alex says it's remaining the conclusion
Tobi says he won't read his for now, not until Alex finishes hers so she won't steal his ideas..

Anto and miracle discussing the task, anto giving miracle ideas, miracle writing... Anto explains some points and tells miracle to write down the points.. Miracle says that why he came to meet her.. She smiles.

Nina in the garden with Ceec, nina wants to read her task to Ceec, she says it's a song, Ceec tells her not to sing it to her before she will later say she stole her writeup.. Nina laughs. says okay.

Nina and Ceec discussing nina and miracle's quarrel, nina is explaining all that happened, says miracle is used to her always being the one to come meet him to settle their quarrel, but this time around she's done, she's not going to meet him..

Ceec asks her if she can cope
Nina says she can, they all will be out in two weeks time. Says it's like miracle and tobi planned what to say to her during the appreciation task, miracle told her he likes how she cleans the house and doesn't complain...
Nina smiles and says imagine, that's all he said when I was expecting more. I asked him if that's all, he said yes that's all.

Ceec smiles.

Nina says she's angry miracle could doubt what she feels about him.. She may not be good with words but she has tried to communicate how she feels to him, so she's surprised he said that.
Ceec tells her she looks like she's struggling, nina says she's not, that she's just feeling the way a heart broken person feels, she will soon get over it.

Nina says she has never been angry like this before in a relationship, that all this can only happen in the house it can't happen outside with her boyfriend. She says when she gets out if her bf is offended, she will beg him cause she knows it's her fault, she's going to beg very well, but if her bf doesn't accept, life goes on.

She says she will be sleeping on Alex's bed till the end of the week cause if she sleeps on her bed she might feel tempted to talk with miracle, so after this week she will return to her bed and separate it the way it was the first week..

Ceec asks her if she intends staying away from miracle the rest of the days, nina says for this week yes.
Ceec tells her not to make relationship look scary, tells her
Ceec asks nina what dating is, nina says she and miracle are not dating... Ceec looks surprised and says then what are you and miracle doing in the house, you and miracle are doing everything people dating do, so you guys are dating. Nina says no they are not.

She tells Ceec that she can love someone so much but once she starts hating the person, she can see the person and just act like the person doesn't exist, that's the way she's feeling now about miracle..

Ceec says they should go inside..
They have left the garden.

Koko is reading her poem to anto in the kitchen

They are in the room now gisting and laughing.

Anto and miracle are back to discussing their task. Tobi is calling miracle, miracle ignores him...
Tobi calls his name for the fourth time, miracle answers tobi laughs and calls him a fool for not responding.. Miracle faces anto and continues the task.

Lolu is upstairs with tobi
Koko and Alex downstairs
They are all gisting and laughing

Tobi has come down

Ceec is on her bed just looking and listening
Miracle writing hisbtask
Anto lying down on tobi's bed
Lolu is upstairs using a tout's accent to talk

Can't find nina, guess she's in the lounge.

After reading this, I must confess... The narcissistic Cee C has got me.

Bleep! Real recognizes Real!

I will be voting Cee C to win.

She has been courting me since, but it all came to a head during the appreciation task where her appreciation and advice were very on point, advicing Nina to be herself and focus on selling her skill and brand.

Now I am getting to tilt to the reason that her narcissistic attitude was fueled by the woman wrapper gossip of a boy that she was unfortunate to be paired with.

Cee C has the most compassion, she is level headed, real and seem more likely, of the remaining lot to do well with the prize money.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pearl104:
So after Miracle walked into Nina discussing their matter with Alex after they have both settled it and agreed that they shouldn't be involving others in their quarrel (And Nina even tried to deny the subject of their conversation) he doesn't have a right to ignore the stubborn girl for his sanity ?

Don't get me wrong, even with DAT there are other ways to make her know he was angry with her instead of avoiding her, not everyone knows how to bottle up emotions...just like she told biggie during her DS she needed someone to talk and yes she was wrong for asking Alex to change d topic

In all this all I see are 2 immature and confuse people

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I saw it too and I shooketh! What foolish ship is this, don't people learn? shocked shocked angry
They Need Nina Vote for CeeC

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pearl104: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
Are you saying his one year salary is just about 40K?

Hian, na wa for you o......

Threebear:

Rico will be more successful than TeddyA

You can bet your one year salary

I will bet a near equal amount of 40k

Wanna bet?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
grin grin

You even remember that crazy dude. Not beja.
Hmm, mallam caseless?
Gimme clue na.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
They Need Nina Vote for CeeC

Oh! Really? That's okay, we might as well give them. TeamMiracle no kuku need am... Kikikikiki grin cheesy grin cheesy

Please, text Vote Cecilia to 32052 kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

It's all nina's fault.. Since she joined them in that Jacuzzi for that nonsense game, the seed of doubt had been planted..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
badinfluence:

It's all nina's fault.. Since she joined them in that Jacuzzi for that nonsense game, the seed of doubt had been planted..

And she wanted to right her wrong by asking Ebuka to ask his stupid question but then... Everything don scatter, na script she dey play! cheesy grin cheesy

I Stan an actor! kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.