Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,468 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3931885 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Munzy14:

Oshe she was right. Don't believe the way some say it here if u didn't watch. It fall in the line of her presentation. And she was right. Alex has been indecisive regarding her Agric extension course at UNN. I remembered in week miracle won his first HOH. Most HMs where advising her to finish what she started, but she is doubting. That's indecision.
It is what a lot primary and secondary school students are facing currently. I noticed during my nysc. But i love the unexpectation comment by biggie. lol
I watch it bro

It wasnt neccccceeeeeeesssssssary

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
So they didn't resolve their issues?

Didn't watch today because of it

Finally done
Eeghe:

Anto Anto
Miracle's strategic partner that comes alive in his presence
Not his fault that he has lethal charm (straight from the housemates' mouths)
He has never made a pass at her, but you hate still
He chose and has been with Nina since even when Anto suggested they should try something- he told her with the SPship, he has even stopped trying to flirt with her (as big sis things)
Yet you hate
Lass lass you go dey alryt

Anyway he is a free agent right now
Even if he were to have an orgy with all the girls in the house right now?
Nobody would blame him, I certainly won't
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
ifyalways:
Seeing Miracle happy is everything to me.

Nina already started her friendship with Cece since Sunday. I didn't understand then why she suddenly started isolating herself with Cece but it's clear now; she had her own plans. Good for her.

I will be extremely happy if they NEVER reconcile.

kiss, to you

Watching him down thruout most of today broke my heart
I am soo grateful he has gone to eat and play and be a Miracle

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
I watch it bro

It wasnt neccccceeeeeeesssssssary

Please loud it.what manner of fuckery is that angry.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eeghe:

kiss, to you

Watching him down thruout most of today broke my heart
I am soo grateful he has gone to eat and play and be a Miracle
They are all so cheerful and happy. Nina and Cece looking like widows cheesy

Tobi and Alex grin best play and gossip buddies.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
ifyalways:

Cee c has stylishly gone over there, leaving nina by herself..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
May I never have a friend like Alex

Oh maybe I spoke too soon

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mayze: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Munzy14:

Oshe she was right. Don't believe the way some say it here if u didn't watch. It fall in the line of her presentation. And she was right. Alex has been indecisive regarding her Agric extension course at UNN. I remembered in week miracle won his first HOH. Most HMs where advising her to finish what she started, but she is doubting. That's indecision.
It is what a lot primary and secondary school students are facing currently. I noticed during my nysc. But i love the unexpectation comment by biggie. lol
U r not making any sense...if it was tobi or Alex now u guys ll say they r childish..there is no need for that.call a spade a spade

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
kelizosuy:
So they didn't resolve their issues?

Didn't watch today because of it
Finally done

Special thanks to Tobi and Alex for helping him
He actually told Alex (when she told him she didn't like the dry him) that he can't force switch emotions to happy mode and that he would try to be fine
He seems to be getting better this evening
He was soo sad earlier

Nina on the other hand
Said she is thru, once she starts disliking a beau that it grows exponentially to dizzying hatred heights (the weird words are mine but she said something similar to this, only with more normal words and a lot more fightfightness)
....that she is done, and is never making up
and would separate their beds next week...this week she will be in Alex's corner, is done with Miracle and many more
(All these to her new bff, CeeC)
Was hyper and all playful and more
This evening she looks (even said) she is bored
With CeeC tried to organize a game angry which the others declined (for having so much fun in the kitchen area)
I think Cecelia has left her to join the others
I am not sure of this, advert break

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
THEY ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO SHIFT THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION FROM MIRACLE AND NINA TO CEE-C....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
badinfluence:

Cee c has stylishly gone over there, leaving nina by herself..
Just saw that. Hahahaha

Everybody go dey aiight last last. cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eeghe:

Special thanks to Tobi and Alex for helping him
He actually told Alex (when she told him she didn't like dey him) that he can't force emotions and that he would try to be fine
He seems to be getting better this evening
He was soo sad earlier

Nina in the other hand
Said she is thru, once she starts disliking a beau that it grows exponentially to dizzying hatred heights (the weird words are mine but she said something similar to this, only with more normal words and a lot more fightfightness)
....that she is done, and is never making up
and would separate their beds next week...this week she will be in Alex's corner, is done with Miracle and many more
(All these to her new bff, CeeC)
Was hyper and all playful and more
This evening she looks (even said) she is bored
With CeeC tried to organize a game angry which the others declined (for having so much fun in the kitchen area)
I think Cecelia has left her to join the others
I am not sure of this, advert break [/s]
ALL OF A SUDDEN, YOU PEOPLE DONT LIKE NINA AGAIN... IF YOU EVER LIKED HER, IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR YOU TO DISLIKE HER... FVCKING PRETENDERS NOW SHOWING THIER TRUE COLOURS.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
LadyBlaq:
May I never have a friend like Alex, and to think she was my second favourite female and my Alma Mater is her school. Took me long enough to see through that childish facade.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogeodi(f): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
nina is talking with alex. nina said she has moved on just as miracle has
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Can someone enter my screen and slap Alex for me biko. . .

Alex get lost right now cheesy leave Nina alone.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nina's stupidity just continues, still insisting she is on the right path...

Miracle is now a Nigga, Alex is clearing Nina...

Nina is just plain stupid...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na beg i dey beg Akthedream make he no start to dey quote anybody that says bad about Ceec biko

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogeodi(f): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alex is tryna talk to nina that miracle stil has feelings for her and she should not isolate her self by sitting alone

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
LadyBlaq:
May I never have a friend like Alex, and to think she was my second favourite female and my Alma Mater is her school. Took me long enough to see through that childish facade.

I wouldn't want to have blood on my hands, so lemme scream Amennnnnnnnn!!

Isn't this the same girl that cried and hated on Ceec and Khloe because of Leo?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
LadyBlaq:

Sure you are taking this back now?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alex doing a good job as a friend, clearing Nina the way it should be...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alex close your ears or walk away, before they come and accuse you of listening .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na war for this Alex. I know her type, dangerously selfish. How can u claim u be Nina's friend yet since morning you have been forming a circle with miracle n Tobi, purposely laughing out loud so Nina shld go hang herself. Enjoy your remaining days cos once u are out,no body go send u.

For those saying Nina used miracle. U all can now clearly see who is happy and who is heart broken. If its true that she used him, the reverse should be d case. People just keep lying to themselves cos its miracle .

Alex, Leo analysed Mina relationship and told u, miracle is using Nina to form romance And he was right. She,Nina stupidly followed and foolishly went to sleep with him on his birthday and continued. Leo saw all these and spoke out, and immediately miracle silenced him.
Miracle was upset at what Nina said on Sunday not because it hurt his emotions but because it hurt his game. Simple.

Alex, empty kom kom. Green snake. That colour of hair suites ur personality.
Adiós.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Whenever Nina comes out from this house, she will give me back money I used in voting her. Nonsense and dumbness

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lightedpath(f): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
RedDistrict:

pls check to confirm

"Hi, kindly be informed that the BBN channel has been activated . Kindly confirm viewing. Thank you."
please help! Channel 198 not showing on dstv 1028304405. Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anaskie(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
That's how Nina will use her hand and kill her fan base.

Everyone is mending fences and it's now she wants to start having drama

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
ifyalways:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
SMH @ Nina
Wawuuuuuuuu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anaskie(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eeghe:
SMH @ Nina
Wawuuuuuuuu
My sister, no be small wawuuuuuuu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nina obviously used miracle for her game. Funny thing.....the joke is on her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alex should give this advice to Miracle.

My baby isn't stupid! She knows Tobi doesn't care!

Nina, shut up and goan talk to MeeMee! angry angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
And people would still call alex bad friend after this..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)