Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,812 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3932253 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Akthedream112:

OH OK... NINA AND MIRACLE...
THANKS

Her royal lashes Cee C, Alex, Khloe and Tobi.

Hope I've brought you up to speed?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sveen:
Khloe is running her mouth on live TV ooo. She said Tobi's family are multi-millionaire and using wealth to influence the game.

So you coded cheesy

She will say more before sunday watch and see. That babe is a cannon.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Tjpromise:
it's quite surprising that our so called organiser still claims to be a neutral, when she's obviously an anti- Miracle fan, always stressing on any comment about Miracle, it's time she succumbs to the fact that Miracle is the most likely winner, and the most deserving alongside Tobi. Having a fluid tongue is never intelligence or criteria for the most deserving housemate. pls madam try and vote for Miracle today and save urself some stress. sms Vote Miracle to 32052.
The dumb would only see the fluid tongue in Lolu, the wise would also see the brain task he's managed to unravel in the turf war challenge, several effortless presentation/adverts, man management in the house etc. No wonder I wasn't surprised at his midfield performance capped with the highest assist cos a visionary midfield is the brilliant engine of a football team.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:

So you coded cheesy

It's too late for her to be playing her pity card.

I thought she has Derenle, Dremo and DNA twins backing her why is she scared abi are those celebs broke to keep her in the house?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Akthedream112:

LOL...YOY ARE NOW SOUNDING LIKE AN HYPOCRITE...
WERR YOU NOT THE SAME PERSON THAT SAID I SHOULD NEVER MENTION YOU?
LIKE I ASKED YOU THAT DAY, WHO ARE YOU THAT I CAN NOT MENTION? GOD? cheesy
SOME PEOPLE MIGHT BE SCARED OF YOU AS A NAIRALAND MODERATOR cheesy, I WILL DRINK URINE..

IF YOU MANAGE TO BAN ME HERE, CAN YOU BAN ME IN THIS LIFE?

HYPOCRITE EVERYWHERE...

I made zero sense from the jargon you spewed up there. All that Cee C ass sniffing has gotten into your brain and has made you borderline mentally unstable. How does my comment you quoted correlate to the rubbish you just posted? I don't recollect threatening to ban you either, I only made a simple request that you should keep me out of your rabid rants. I suppose constant ass kissing and sniffing has affected your ability to comprehend simple English.

You've been noticed, now run along and go and do what you know how to do best.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:

So you coded cheesy

Sis me, please expand the gist...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Heebah:
U know i ve got nothing but love for u kiss. #FeministsRule cheesy cheesy

kiss

Thats the spirit

#FeministsRule

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Freshboi888: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
ninnyanny:
It's not a matter of age o
BBA10 (the hotshots).
The housemates weren't too
Young,but they all flopped!
BBA9, the chase, had some
Of the youngest,but that season
Was MAD! Dillish wasn't even up to 24
Efe was 23. Idris was 21,but he behaved
So maturely, with so much entertainment and content. So its not a matter of age.
I think biggie should be more Choosey
Next season.Last season was good
Even market women voted.This season
Some people don't even know BBN airing.

Stop this comparison.....what makes u tink market women aren't voting this season....do u know all d market women n Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
rossyc:

Please will the money be given to Anto for winning the airtel task or is it for the school she chose?

It's for the school of her choice, and Airtel is not giving the money in cash. They will give educational materials worth the same amount.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lillian4: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
guardsman:

Wow!. This is a blatantly false assessment. I can confidently affirm that u never watched d show except maybe on Nairaland. Tobi gave CeeC all d care & attention that any HM can only dream of. He put in so much to get thru to her that some viewers started speculating that he probably was under a spell. He only gave up when he realized things would never change. She'd call him 4 a reconciliation, they'd settle & be cool & within hours she'd be back to her old ways. This was d usual trend.
CeeC has watched many Big Brother shows. IMHO, i think CeeC came wit a script of acting up a romance script which backfired. I remember d night Alex spoke many viewers' minds by saying CeeBi were using their meaningless drama to trend. CeeC would say Tobi offended her on Wednesday but wait till after Saturday Night Parties when she knew TV traffic would be at its highest to confront him. Two days ago, Tobi himself confirmed that CeeC would goad him on to meet big brother to ask 4 certain favors to giv her & act some dramatic roles which he'd back out of because though it might look good 4 her & TV, it would reflect negatively on viewers' perception of him.
d stark reality of CeeC's character that stared Africa in d face on TV for over 2 months is not something anyone should be proud of. We saw an overly possessive, insecure, condescending, paranoid, jealous, grumpy and always angry individual, lashing out at everyone & everything. So much anger residing in a single individual is not normal.
My dear forget al dis ur talk,I know what am saying..my watching of big brother is not today's thing.Cee has her flaws accepted but Tobi is very immature for my liking...lyk I said earlier he didn't handle her properly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
sukhothai:
trash... lolu won payporte game once ..but guess who has the best overall time?

miracle is dull but completed a puzzle lolu couldn't complete even after seeing it ..shamefully buzzed out..

so being eloquent and articulate in English is now used to judge intelligence... lolu with that empty skull .

just wait una guy go open when biggie pursue lolu this Sunday... rubbish
Lol. See another indicator of intelligence.

Miradull's presentation was the worst, second to Khloe's in the education presentation task last night. Even Nina did better than him. No wonder he loves to supress Nina's star and confidence to keep it from shining above his.
Isn't he the same dull guy that kept on speaking gibberish on the basic of aviation yet claims to be a pilot? Won't be surprised if he's been bounced out of the aviation school. Very dull human being, even Rico said that Miradull is empty. No talent nor potential to offer except to parade Nina. Bring it on.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Akthedream112:

THRASH FROM A TYPICAL NINA FAN..
ONCE THEY CHEAP LIKES FROM GULLIBLE FANS, THEY WILL MENTION AND INSULT CEE-C...
WHY NOT TELL US WHY MIRACLE HAS BEEN FVCKING NINA LIKE A SLAVE.... SHE IS A SEC DOLL THOUGH,BUT THE FVCKING TOO MUCH AND THE CHEAP, DIRTY SENSELESS VILLAGE SLUT CANT EVEN COMPLAIN EVEN THOUGH HER SMELLY PUSSY IS TIRED AND OVER STRETCHED BEYOND ITS ELASTIC LIMIT..
lmao...you are yelling as if to say.. "If this Ninnyanny was anywhere near me I would have slapped her back to the kanem Bornu empire" grin relax oga. I just made an observation. Not hating on Ceec, when I hated has passed. Nina had sex in Biggie's house, and that's her sin.Would have asked you to forgive her if you were God but thankfully you ain't. And to the rest of your friends on this thread who scream like sex on a live broadcast is the worst sin,let me shock you,It isn't...all sins are equal,if Nina was to go to hell for committing fornication ,Ceec would go to same place for lying against tobi and feigning amnesia. Read Exodus 20.....you will get my point. But thank God for Christ, who is always pleading for you,Nina,CeeC and me. There are a lot of things that some of the housemates have done that is worst than sex...but this is Africa,sex is worst than the devil himself. No wonder some congregation will never wed a pregnant woman...but when that same woman,goes for abortion without anyone knowing, and presents her herself pure,she will be wedded and applauded. Anyways, I'm not going to bore you with lengthy sermon or try to absorb Nina of her sins,I'm just saying you shouldn't judge others simply because they sin differently than you.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lillian4: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Freshboi888:

Stop this comparison.....what makes u tink market women aren't voting this season....do u know all d market women n Nigeria

it worth d comparison oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
diadem10:

The dumb would only see the fluid tongue in Lolu, the wise would also see the brain task he's managed to unravel in the turf war challenge, several effortless presentation/adverts, man management in the house etc. No wonder I wasn't surprised at his midfield performance capped with the highest assist cos a visionary midfield is the brilliant engine of a football team.
hmm really, inasmuch as we support our favourite HMs, we shouldn't let it make us over hype simple things we cud do ourselves, turf war huh, midfield play, u cud even do better urself stop exaggerating. BBN is a competition. Lolu has really tried to some extent but don't lie that what he brings to the table all-round could equal Miracles'. truth be told everyone deserves to win. but Lolu is not really in the top three, his supposedly smartness is kinda overrated

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Agbgift:

BBN said they are Nigerians.
That settles it then!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Freshboi888: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:

The biggest loser is definitely Nina. She loses,

The money
Miracle /collins
A whole yr at uni
Dignity

The biggest of all the loses is the over serviced vj.

At least her pvssy is still better than ur mothers magot infested and over humped vj
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Eeghe:
Threebear
With your pictures last night I see you have become a believer!
cool

Yumminayum
I am glad you are happy

Happy voting

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Thank you Maami kiss kiss

The way you stylishly remind us to vote ehnnnn... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Tjpromise:
hmm really, inasmuch as we support our favourite HMs, we shouldn't let it make us over hype simple things we cud do ourselves, turf war huh, midfield play, u cud even do better urself stop exaggerating. BBN is a competition. Lolu has really tried to some extent but don't lie that what he brings to the table all-round could equal Miracles'. truth be told everyone deserves to win. but Lolu is not really in the top three, his supposedly smartness is kinda overrated
Moon acting as an indicator of a new month is a show of smartness to the dumbs. So what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Freshboi888:

Oga kindly disappear from my mention. Did you read my post and try to digest before quoting? I don't have to explain the post to you,if you don't understand just jump and pass. Notice me or I quench kinda moniker.*spits*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
diadem10:

Miradull's presentation was the worst after Khloe in the education task last night. Even Nina did better than him. No wonder he loves to supress Nina's star and confidence to keep from shining above his.
Isn't he the same dull guy that kept on speaking gibberish on the basic of aviation yet claims to be a pilot? Won't be surprised if he's been bounced out of the aviation school. Very dull human being, even Rico said that Miradull is empty. No talent nor potential to offer except to parade Nina. Bring it on.

His speech was worse than Khloe's. He included pidgin English in his speech, a speech about education. Khloe had some grammatical blunders but she spoke in English all through. If big brother had showed us the scoreboard, he would have been at the very bottom for that singular act

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
diadem10:

Miradull's presentation was the worst after Khloe in the education task last night. Even Nina did better than him. No wonder he loves to supress Nina's star and confidence to keep from shining above his.
cheesy cheesy cheesy D cheesy cheesy D cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
ninnyanny:
lmao...you are yelling as if to say.. "If this Ninnyanny was anywhere near me I would have slapped her back to the kanem Bornu empire" grin relax oga. I just made an observation. Not hating on Ceec, when I hated has passed. Nina had sex in Biggie's house, and that's her sin.Would have asked you to forgive her if you were God but thankfully you ain't. And to the rest of your friends on this thread who scream like sex on a live broadcast is the worst sin,let me shock you,It isn't...all sins are equal,if Nina was to go to hell for committing fornication ,Ceec would go to same place for lying against tobi and feigning amnesia. Read Exodus 20.....you will get my point. But thank God for Christ, who is always pleading for you,Nina,CeeC and me. There are a lot of things that some of the housemates have done that is worst than sex...but this is Africa,sex is worst than the devil himself. No wonder some congregation will never wed a pregnant woman...but when that same woman,goes for abortion without anyone knowing, and presents her herself pure,she will be wedded and applauded. Anyways, I'm not going to bore you with lengthy sermon or try to absorb Nina of her sins,I'm just saying you shouldn't judge others simply because they sin differently than you.
WHEN YOU BOX THEM INTO A CORNER AND THEY HAVE NOTHING SENSIBLE TO SAY,... THEY WILL BRING IN GOD AND RELIGION..... LOL

DID YOU REMEMBER GOD AND JESUS WHEN YOU WERE HATING AND INSULTING CEE-C UPANDAN?
FVCKING HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU.. IF SIN IS SIN, THEN YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FIRE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lillian4: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=genius43 post=66651065]

Miracle has the fastest payporte game time, check your facts

Lolu and other HMs lost the accumulated 800k Airtel money to Anto.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Akthedream112:

AS USUAL, SENSELESS RANT FROM MADAM NAIRALAND MODERATOR... LOL

TOO MUCH SUCKING OF LOLU'S HAIRY DICK HAS REALLY DONE AN IRREPLACEABLE DAMAGE TO YOUR BRAIN..

DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY BEFORE?YOU CAN ONLY THREAREN YOUR HEAD..

BETTER GO BACK TO WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO BEST.... SUCKING LOLU'S HAIRY DICK..
This guy, you always sound like someone that is very unfortunate in life.
What has hairy dickckk for to do with the argument?
I hope you know that's a married woman you are writing such thrash to even when she has been civil with you.
You can't argue constructively unless to hyperventilate like a rabid dog.
You need to join your people in the forest

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Beorn:

You're the one not wise if you think following Cee-C means joining the bandwagon. Cee-C was unarguably the most disliked HM in the history of BBN. On this thread, apart from Akthedream112 and maybe one other person, nobody else was stanning Cee-C. In short, Akthedream112 was the only person that was voiceferous in the support and defense of Chidora on this thread even though he hid under the guise of "I'm for everybody and for nobody."

People like me and many others were begging Biggie to unpair Cee-C so that she would leave as most people hated her guts and wanted her out.

When she's with Tobi, it's accepted that Tobi was the one that saved her when they're up.

When she's with Lolu, it's once again opined that Lolu was her saving grace. Most people never believed that Cee-C would have a strong fanbase or even come this far to the extent she's now the strongest female HM.

It's when Cee-C stood alone and started beating the rest of the HMs except Miracle and Tobi in polls that people saw her fanbase were no joke.

So, you're the one unwise for thinking Cee-C was a crowd favourite like Teddy, Miracle and Tobi ab initio, hence the bandwagon.
Jeezzzzz

I'd bitch-slap You twice if U were close.
Dude left Ahneeka(Who was percieved to be strong) when she was evicted, Joined Miracle(who is strong) but felt HIS FANS were ARROGANT, so he LEFT and Joined CeeC(obviously because she has been proven strong) and U write this epistle to call me UNWISE when it's obvious U lack UNDERSTANDING or just hopped into my mention from the MIDDLE

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT WISE.
WISDOM IS FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR FROM YOU.
SUCH NONSENSE.

#FeministsRule

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Akthedream112:

WHEN YOU BOX THEM INTO A CORNER AND THEY HAVE NOTHING SENSIBLE TO SAY,... THEY WILL BRING IN GOD AND RELIGION..... LOL

DID YOU REMEMBER GOD AND JESUS WHEN YOU WERE HATING AND INSULTING CEE-C UPANDAN?
FVCKING HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU.. IF SIN IS SIN, THEN YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FIRE
lol...That's why I said thank God for Christ . If not Christ people like you and I would be hell candidates. So dear,nobody holy pass. Come take a hug.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Freshboi888:

At least her pvssy is still better than ur mothers magot infested and over humped vj

You can't force people to see what you see or have the same belief as you. Slutshaming and questioning Nina's IQ hasn't stopped you, me, us from loving her. Defending her won't undo what has been done but if you're bent on doing that, please leave people's parents out of it. Pretty pleaseeeeeee. embarassed embarassed

I wouldn't be involving myself if you weren't doing this for Nina. So, consider her and stop too. kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
diadem10:

And at 29/30 lolu is a certified failure

Has no visible talent

Likely to disappear after the show

Ugly

Short

Dirty

Has no self respect

An errand boy to miracle and tobi

Teddy's larky

Poor

Broke

Has no significant career path

Commands little to no respect

Dull

Stupid

Shallow

Has no game

Inferiority complex

Escaped dwarfism

Speaks fluently but with lots of grammatical blunders

Molested as a child

Psychologically inbalanced

Traumatised life filled with lots of tragedies

Suffers ill luck

Should I go on...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
sage101:
Jeezzzzz

I'd bitch-slap You twice if U were close.
Dude left Ahneeka(Who was percieved to be strong) when she was evicted, Joined Miracle(who is strong) but felt HIS FANS were ARROGANT, so he LEFT and Joined CeeC(obviously because she has been proven strong) and U write this epistle to call me UNWISE when it's obvious U lack UNDERSTANDING or just hopped into my mention from the MIDDLE

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT WISE.
WISDOM IS FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR FROM YOU.
SUCH NONSENSE.

#FeministsRule
Queen of hypocrites, I remember when you'd quote people and write "you are not wise" all cos they are not in support of your favorite, so it hurts to call you dumb and not wise too?

No be your type dem dey find for feminism.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Freshboi888:

grin grin grin

Cheap try harder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.