Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,767 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3932207 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
ninnyanny:
Oga abeg wetin happen? You and who de quarrel? grin

Just sharing my opinion on the reported headline "how cee-c caused the death of his secondary school boyfriend".

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
oshe11:
Oya explain the last part.
I stay North no mean I sabi Hausa na.....

Sorry dear. I go talk to am but U sef reduce ur hate for my flyboy too ooo
Na assignment...go and find out d meaning undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
fitzmayowa:

If not for the cameras ceecee would have killed Alex, she is still deluded that Alex is the cause of her problems in that house and brother lolu she is talking to already told us her true problem in his DS today...

The rate ceecee brings up alternate facts " for lack of using the word lie" baffles me, it's just tiring to watch, the same person that threw jabs at Alex and Nina during a "Marketing speech" is busy complaining bitterly...

Am beginning to think ceecee low key admires Alex...
hahahaha... cee-c never" admires " ,anything in this life..
rather she's "envious".. she's even envious the devil is the devil, instead of her..
truth, is I fear for tobi in real life, that girl is damn too obsessed, and trust tolex giving us PDA, back to back..while CeCe's fans comes up with that gibberish, stuffs like sister tobi,childish tobi, while haunty is dying in silence.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mayze: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Munzy14:

It's not necessary. They are on sober reflection of how fans kept voting them in right from Adam days. They have come to realize they two have things in common. And that was a wonderful discussion. Again they are reviewing the gossip power of tobi and Alex. Lolu said one of them called him a bastard in their gossips. But he swallowed it. It's biggie's house afterall. I see a friendship in Ceelo after the show.

He never said anyone called him bastard. .he only used it as an example..if anyone should call him a bastard,he won't feel bad @ d word bastard but will only be bothered bout why d person called him a bastard

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
oshe11:
Oya explain the last part.
I stay North no mean I sabi Hausa na.....

Sorry dear. I go talk to am but U sef reduce ur hate for my flyboy too ooo
Why him go reduce? When una start with other housemates una de reduce? I read what someone wrote about Lolu and Teddy it was bad! I don't hate Miracle, I'm totally indifferent about him if not,hmmmmm. Tell your teammates to stop their hate on other housemates. It is bad!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Heebah:
Why wont u see where undertaker is coming from. Is he not ur friend! I hope u will advise him to try n fumigate his gutter mouth,not everything is about insults. The fact dat i dont support Miracle shouldnt make him insult my person.... Mutunmi da ba su da mutunchi, ba na harka da su!!!
you don't support miracle.. fine
but you jump on every hate post directed towards him or his fans..

are you a frustrated pessimist?
please visit the nearest church to you for deliverance

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
janefrancisca:

Its mature conversation they are having o, na only tobi and alex dey gossip grin grin
The difference is clear, just like 7up!. If I see gossip I will know. Even bloggers will know more.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Vision2045:

Just sharing my opinion on the reported headline "how cee-c caused the death of his secondary school boyfriend".
Lmao....don't sweat it. These bloggers are heartless...they have written worse than that.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
ninnyanny:
Why him go reduce? When una start with other housemates una de reduce? I read what someone wrote about Lolu and Teddy it was bad! I don't hate Miracle, I'm totally indifferent about him if not,hmmmmm. Tell your teammates to stop their hate on other housemates. It is bad!
go and tell scundy and Nina's sister to reduce theirs first

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
ireneony:
the last time tobi was only ahead with Ceec with 2% that was due to the fact that most people could not spell Cee-C name correctly (that was the first separate vote for each house mate). Ever since tobi has not been up for eviction. If you go to cee-c Instagram, her sister is always campaigning on how to spell the name(Cee-C) correctly.
Do u know anyone at Deloitee that you speak this very confidently?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
sukhothai:
go and tell scundy and Nina's sister to reduce theirs first
Watchu saying nigga?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
ninnyanny:
Lmao....don't sweat it. These bloggers are heartless...they have written worse than that.

Of cause yes, you can be more right.. It so tiring that sometimes when I see all those catch headlines, I don't even bother clicking cos I know I will be disappointed.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
ninnyanny:
Watchu saying nigga?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ibk03:
Keep spewing thrash...
Lolz so u noticed too.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Threebear:
I am legit angry and offended .....
Never have I been this angry in my entire life .

Last year I was team Tboss ,we knew we weren't going to win but we were absurdly dedicated ,committed and goal driven .

This year ,Miracle is the clear ordained winner ... Topping polls back to back .
But he has the most stupid ,emotional ,foolish fans .

You people singlehandedly hyped this Mina and Toracle rubbish ,now Tobi is a very strong contender ....

Get off Nairaland with your rubbish epistles and go and register new Sims.
The people you are trying to convince to like Miracle didn't like him for 78 days ,is it today with your nonsense back and forth they will like him ?

What is wrong with you people ,all talk and no actions .

What is the use of topping poll every week and losing out when it matters the most.

Plesse leave Nairaland at least this week .

The person that created this forum hates Miracle

The moderator in charge hates him too .

With so much negativity surrounding us ,the least we can do is to be strategic .

Please and please ,let's go and get busy !
You also indirectly supported Mina..
I always told u they were leeches, miracle needed No one

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
ninnyanny:
Asked her to reduce cos she hates him cos of his fans n also cos she wants me to talk to undertaker

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
So far,i have not seen any good virtue or talent exhibited by ceec,someone should help me.loto and this ther boring talks.seems tolex are in the bathroom.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Heebah:
Na assignment...go and find out d meaning undecided
Na u be my source neh.....

So tell me

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
One full day and no Giel!!

Oshe11, YumMinaYum where is Giel?? embarassed embarassed

*singing*
GIEL awada, a ori
Giel awada, a ori
Nibo lo lo, a ori
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
senatordave1:
So far,i have not seen any good virtue or talent exhibited by ceec,someone should help me.loto and this ther boring talks.seems tolex are in the bathroom.
Tolex in the bathroom? Ghen ghen!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ibk03:
One full day and no Giel!!
Osh.e11, YumM.inaYum where is G.iel?? embarassed embarassed
*singing* GI.EL awada, a ori Gi.el awada, a ori Nibo lo lo, a ori Nibo lo lo, a ori
Whats the meaning of ur song?
U miss her too ba?cheesyembarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
oshe11:
Na u be my source neh.....
So tell me
Go and ask Miracle. Good night undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
oshe11:
Whats the meaning of ur song?

U miss her too ba?cheesyembarassed
My song is a cry for Giel..

Giel awada; a ori (where is our Giel? No where to be found)
Nibo lo lo; a ori (where did she go?? No where to be found) embarassed embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:
Keep voting oooo
we have few hours left
We are voting..I vote with capital letters..I no Wan hear say my vote dey invalid.
VOTE MIRACLE
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Heebah:
Go and ask Miracle. Good night undecided
If I beat U ehn.....

I dnt like it when someone is doing exactly what U are doing fa

PS: who knows the meaning of this "Mutunmi da ba su da mutunchi, ba na harka da su!!!
"

My Hausa folks pls translate
Google couldnt help
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ibk03:

My song is a cry for Giel..

Giel awada; a ori (where is our Giel? No where to be found)
Nibo lo lo; a ori (where did she go?? No where to be found) embarassed embarassed
Cos u miss her......
She is fine...
Check her last seenwink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

We are voting..I vote with capital letters..I no Wan hear say my vote dey invalid.
VOTE MIRACLE
Incase of next week

Its "Vote Miracle"

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 12:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Zozo06:
@awesomesossy,the challenge hasn't ended.
@gideonmi, godpikin4,yuminayum.. Thanks..

Store room is now opened
Tobi happy about the Jameson, he's begging Jameson to use him as an ambassador, says he has beards. He kneels down and starts scabashing (celestial style), tells Alex to pour him water...

Lolu and Ceec discussing. Lolu says he's usually not nervous the way he's feeling now... They have just nine days.. He's hoping he stays..
Ceec tells him that what he thinks in his heart can become reality.
They start talking about some occurrences in the house.
Lolu said in the afternoon he heard tobi and Alex talking, they obviously thought everyone was sleeping, he was wondering how people talk about others like that. He's not bothered about what they say, what bothers him is why they say such.

Ceec says she also heard them talking earlier and she was wondering how they have so much energy talking about others like that. Says she's happy the way biggie asks questions, it makes her have a little idea on what is happening, how people are seeing things.. Lolu concurs.

Ceecee says Alex came to meet her and told her they should break the wall between them, but she said no way, Alex built that wall and the wall has come to stay, even when they get out no need communicating. She also says if it's nina, you will know nina has no bad intention, that when it's nina she doesn't get angry cause she knows nina says things the way she understands it.

Camera moves to the dinning area

Alex,, koko, miracle, tobi doing a screaming singing contest.

Nina, anto in the kitchen.
Only if Tobi knows that Jameson does not pay their beard models..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 12:11am On Apr 13, 2018
This is the Tobi I love to see not the aunty Tobi

(1) (2) (3) ... (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)